Human chips

Human chips.

Would you allow yourself to get chipped?

Sweden is: scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2145896/thousands-people-sweden-get-microchip-implants-new-way-life

Attached: 709-c48dip.jpg (950x450, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2145896/thousands-people-sweden-get-microchip-implants-new-way-life
archive.is/mMhBz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If i can plug my mind to the internet or upload my consciousness into a matrix full of pussy, yes.

There's no need to do that at all. This microchip can placed in bracelet, ring or something like that.

Just don't put it in your pocket.
Wew......lad

I guess carrying around your cellphone 24/7 isn't enough.

>Would you allow yourself to get chipped?
Only if they put the chip in a bullet.

I’d volunteer to get one but pull and fast one and take the chip gun from the doc and shoot it up his nose and rape him

No

I don't carry my cellphone, it's barely on

Which is funny because I'm really into technology

but mobile phones are - like a mechanism of control.

Sure the internet can be as well but in a different way.

"No"

I miss the days of writing a letter

and communicating over the course of several months

the immediacy dilutes conclusion

I'd have to be physically restrained.

Mark of the beast. Enjoy being anally raped by Satan for all eternity.

Attached: 1555748133587.png (554x400, 66K)

But then it's easier for the goyim to remove or "forget at home" when (((someone/something))) tries to scan them.

Know a guy who got it, just a big needle and takes 30 seconds. Cost around $150, but only work with half of readers since it's either mifare classic or NFC.

>flag

I got one of these chips installed because Im a richfag with the Rothchilds clique, ever since getting it under my skin I've become prone to illnesses, my immune system isnt what it used to be.

I advise anyone considering this implant to avoid it.

Man goyim is the gift that keeps on giving they gave their lands to poor "minorities" they will give up their body for "quality of life" reasons mmmmh gotta love them the perfect slave

>scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2145896/thousands-people-sweden-get-microchip-implants-new-way-life
>Twenty-eight year-old Ulrika Celsing is one of 3,000 Swedes to have injected a microchip into her hand to try out a new way of life.
>To enter her workplace, the media agency Mindshare, she simply waves her hand on a small box and types in a code before the doors open.
>Mindshare

A fucking media agency in Stockholm needs Pentagon-tier security...what's REALLY going on here??

Attached: gsp skeptical3.png (132x131, 32K)

>she simply waves her hand on a small box and types in a code
>types in a code

Attached: jDi.jpg (958x1061, 212K)

I work for a security company and i can tell you rfid and pin is almost without exception standard on every property in any city.

No thanks, smart phone scans is about as far as I will go in that department.

Attached: stallman gno.png (1000x669, 950K)

Haha paying to have this shit done to you...

We're basically already all voluntarily chipped. We have serial numbers, tracking and listening devices. All in the name of convenience.

I don't think any of you have any idea what it takes to be actually anonymous. It's increasingly difficult and more difficult to do. Question why the government wants to ban cash.

>pentagon tier security
RFID is walmart tier security.

>Would you allow yourself to get chipped?
Depends. If I had the ability, one idea might be to allow myself to get the chip, dig the chip out when I get home, and implant the chip in a bird or something (preferably one with a long lifespan). That way, they will think that I'm a very good goy and at the same time, I'm not being tracked by them. Win-win.

i dunno... maybe the company want to keep track of hours
me cave man tho
me only use fingerprint scanner for me stickrick make job ugh

Please return to plebbit until you can grasp the concept of single spacing.

>Gives billions in foreign aid to Israel.
Mutt stopppp.

Never.

Being chipped like a dog

No I wouldn't for obvious reasons. However, I don't get how people are perfectly ok with carrying a cellphone around with them 24/7 and then object to these microchip implants. Settle your priorities first faggots.

noserings and chips..
hello goy

this is just scaremongering of jews so they comply with every bullshit they come up with
also sweden is so cucked they will agree with anything, even with an anal probe

forgot
scaremongering of whites

>Sweden is
now thats surprising

You can always throw your phone away if you need to. Chips, on the other hand, are more tricky

Proof that Mexico isn't sending their best

I will just throw away my hand

Who need chips when everyone has a smartphone in their pocket?

Attached: NFC-applicatioins.jpg (600x408, 53K)

^This

I work in a warehouse and my company want us to get chipped to help the operation be more efficient which would increase profit which means thered be more money for us workers for payrises and bonuses so it can only be a good thing if it puts money in my pocket

This is the prototype of the mark of the beast which will serve all purposes acting as ID, driver's license, bank card, etc. It's been stated in the Revelation that it will not be possible to buy or sell without the mark of the beast and you see, Sweden is also the testing ground for the cashless economy.
archive.is/mMhBz
Ask most people in Sweden how often they pay with cash, and the answer is “almost never.” A fifth of Swedes, in a country of 10 million people, do not use automated teller machines anymore. More than 4,000 Swedes have implanted microchips in their hands, allowing them to pay for rail travel and food, or enter keyless offices, with a wave. Restaurants, buses, parking lots and even pay toilets depend on clicks rather than cash.
Consumer groups say the shift leaves many retirees — a third of all Swedes are 55 or older — as well as some immigrants and people with disabilities at a disadvantage. They cannot easily gain access to electronic means for some goods and transactions, and rely on banks and their customer service.
And the progress toward a cashless society could upend the state’s centuries-old role as sovereign guarantor. If cash disappears, commercial banks would wield greater control.
But Sweden — and particularly its young people — is at the vanguard. Bills and coins represent just 1 percent of the economy, compared with 10 percent in Europe and 8 percent in the United States. About one in 10 consumers paid for something in cash this year, down from 40 percent in 2010. Most merchants in Sweden still accept notes and coins, but their ranks are thinning.
Among 18- to 24-year-olds, the numbers are startling: Up to 95 percent of their purchases are with a debit card or a smartphone app called Swish, a payment system set up by Sweden’s biggest banks.

>sweden
Why am i not surprised ?

Nice trips memeflag.

Also sweden is the most cucked place on earth.

Attached: 1557237443621.jpg (960x720, 245K)