Can someone explain this love/hate relationship with liberal thots?

Well?

Attached: F2E0DD9C-15D5-4701-8D00-9884A3EE1CF6.jpg (750x874, 239K)

Plenty of Jow Forumslacks waifuize young, cute, antifa-chicks. Humans often fetishize "the other". Not much more to it than that.

I dunno about that man

It doesn't exist

those are all fake accounts running a psychological operation.

Good day,.

Its not trying to get women to like white boys, its trying to get them to fetishize us, without respect. They want us to be their little fuck toys but they dont want to admit that white men are they reason they live the "perfect lives" they advertise all over social media, otherwise theyd be digging in the mud for grubs. Thats just not a PC thing to say, so they dont say it. They operate as a collective hivemind. Not as an individual. Because if they had any sense of self, they wouldnt be so god damn ignorant, but no, theyre afraid of losing their social lives and this that and this. Fuck them.

Attached: 1457365449425.jpg (396x386, 18K)

>What did he mean by this

Bump

ELLA IS A MAN, BABY

Brownie fighting her conditioning cos she knows she wants to be BLEACHED deep down
But fine by me, about time a thot was *against* miscegenation

noone cares what some highschool cunt thinks about huwite boys. stop making these shitty twitter screenshot threads.

Attached: 1531558517222.png (784x349, 65K)

I do

Complaining about white men makes it acceptable to take white dick. It's like confession in Christianity.

I wish I was skinny white boy...

and who are you? You're nobody. Shut up faggot nobody cares.

There isn't always one with guys liking leftist women. When it comes to women liking right-wingers, it's because right-wingers are masculine. They say they like one thing, but they actually, and probably unconsciously, respond to something else.

>cute antifa chicks
wtf i love herpes and oxytocin resistance now

Daddy issues.

Daddy issues are behind a lot of personal factors in people's lives. They are especially common with fedora tier atheists too.

This

She's been brainwashed by the fascist anti-whites of the left.

Jew cope

>Some faggot pretends to be a girl on twitter post number 45362335.
Get some new material guys.

>have I have I
slutbag whore

Thots like this are incapable of abstract thought. The only reason she writes I hate whybois!! on twitter all day is so that she gets attention from them. Every thought she has if any is related repressed sexual urges.

Ha