Do any other amerimutts (mixed european) sometimes just want to give up on being white and breed with a Latina...

Do any other amerimutts (mixed european) sometimes just want to give up on being white and breed with a Latina. Europeans will never consider us a European nation and our new American white/hispanic children will have indigenous blood therefore cementing their claim to this land. They won’t have to deal with this “America was founded by immigrants” bs or have to take the anti white shit anymore. Idk just a thought

Attached: 0D8D162E-4F76-480F-B6E6-B5F2EAF7F858.jpg (1428x2048, 412K)

That's right, shithead. Just give up.

Attached: 1555953690388.png (741x649, 11K)

Attached: 456651358.jpg (245x206, 10K)

I want Latina bobs and vegana too man. They look like refined version of Indian women.

Yes, sometimes, especially since there's a ton in my area and mexican women have hit on me. Then I remember wuat mexican children look like and immediately change my mind... but fuck dude, sometimes...

>create more mutts
Hard pass

Attached: 1554783417111.jpg (1548x1545, 518K)

Mixed Europeans are still 100% European.
Truth is most people in the EU are somewhat mixed - Swedish/German, English/French, etc.

Castizos arnt really “mutts” though native Americans are genetically 1/2 European 1/2 Asian plus who gives a shit everyone was a mutt at some point but through centuries they unified as a race and made their own distinct ethnicity Like the English

Castizos are mutts, Spaniards literally aren’t white

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Most obese people in the us are pure white, pure black, pure indio

Nice try Nordcuck

Castizos are the master race

Spaniards are far more aesthetic than your average fucking irish flat pig

Castizos are gods

Celtics are pigs

>Spaniards aren't white
I know, right? Just look at goblina in pic related

Attached: image.png (960x640, 821K)

Don't want to breed one at all but definitely understand the appeal of castizos. I could probably live with myself if I knocked one up and she kept it, which is more than I can say for any other race.

Don't do it, OP. You can be of service to your people even if you don't reproduce. The way you're thinking is how we ended up with South America and the Phillipines being such dumpster fires to begin with.

>all these mutt ameriposters using words like "castizos" and expecting us non muttland inhabitants to know what it means
Lel

There are distinct classes of people even within those groups. Hereditarians tend to identify the North Sea peoples as the world's natural elite, whereas the modernists (some NatSocs, almost all fascists) tend to place more emphasis upon lived experience, which is why the EU is still an abomination - sure, in theory if you threw all the Jews out of Brussels back into Israel where they contentiously belong, then maybe you could have a natural European elite administering technocratic control over a Pan-European Empire, but no one is actually European - it's an identity more or less bereft of meaning. No one speaks European, no one lives in Europe, no one fights for Europe. Even among groups which are more or less genetically similar (which doesn't describe large parts of Europe anymore), you still have a variety of lived experiences that can't just be washed away. If the Romans couldn't do it, a bunch of palsied faggots in Belgium aren't going to manage it.

>non muttland
You live in CANADA! and youre calling me a mutt

No, I would not like to buy a bag of oranges. You have to go back.

Attached: 1459304848505.jpg (748x724, 59K)

Sure thing bet your bottom dollar I am, Mutt

She would look so good with a BBC laying on her face.

I live in muttmerica and don't know what that spic shit means.

>Reminder that the majority of US flags are spics

I lived in Canada. Outside of Muttoronto and Vanchina it is much whiter than the US. Just keeping it real

>you have to go back
I have ancestors from FUCKING JAMESTOWN

Attached: D7F22B9F-F362-449D-99BC-74BA63A89DE7.jpg (1334x750, 132K)

Aubrey Plaza is only half latino, her dad is Puerto Rican and her mom is Irish/English.

>just give up
>flag

Attached: lol.gif (640x360, 1.12M)

Fair enough, here is your "whiter than you Mohammed" pass.

I will admit that I recently met a Latina girl that is basically right up my alley as far as her personality and everything, and I was conflicted on whether or not to make a move. My conclusion is that only a retarded Jow Forums faggot wouldn't fuck a hot Latina if they had a chance. I'm not saying marry and have kids tho

>castizos
>race (singular)

Attached: lol8.gif (498x275, 3.74M)

Wtf just us alone and we’ll leave you alone. You’re poking a sleeping bear Sven

Castizos are basically white.

Attached: 9C819BB5-187A-4B84-B072-6AFE7D57C24F.jpg (618x953, 81K)

Canadians are anglo, french, native or invader
Not much mix races kids since invaders are relatively new

Never understood the 56%

>sleeping
Sleepwalking for Israel maybe

>Truth is most people in the EU are somewhat mixed
fucking deluded middle class Swedecuck, this is NOT what the bulk of the population is like. I have lived both sides of the class divide, you have no fucking idea. Most people where I'm from (normal working class town) are fully English, but where I work I looked around a room of more than 20 and realised I was one of maybe three fully English people there, and even then I'm not sure about the other two.

You mean you haven't already?

Come on, son

Attached: 1498137465648.jpg (899x1200, 174K)

I wouldn’t mind having castizo children but at the same time there’s a lot of variance in the way they can look. If they looked like Nick Fuentes then I’m fine with it, if they looked just like a mestizo which is definitely possible. Then I’m not a fan

Like 10% of the UK is non-white
Foreigners just form ghettos in anywhere prosperous

>implying you have a range of options for mates

Lol true

it's not a case of white/non-white I and our dear Swedecuck were referring to. He was saying it is common for Europeans to be of mixed European nationality e.g. English-French. I'm saying this is only common in his middle class bubble, life is not like that for most people - most people are fully English, fully German etc. Might be more common on the continent because of land borders and tendency to learn second languages but not here.

>eastern europe
o dear

probably more like 30% now
all the cities are just massive ghettos

This forced meme again.
You either have monkey blood or you don’t.
t.rh-negative user