Why do Catholics build Cathedrals and Churches that distracts them from worshipping God? I mean they look nice...

Why do Catholics build Cathedrals and Churches that distracts them from worshipping God? I mean they look nice, but they are distracting af

Attached: 3c06394e-42fe-445a-acd2-7a847b783621_large.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Attached: education.jpg (535x796, 81K)

>God
Why is the word "God" used instead of Yahweh ( Jew-god )? God or Godan is the Lombardic name for Woden, god of the Aryans. Christfags use the word God to fake being white and to disguise their Jewish religion. They literally lie everytime they say God ( Godan ).

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-041041_Chrome.jpg (810x2276, 659K)

Fuck your protestant ass

Attached: 1558078510916.jpg (451x563, 82K)

Catholics aren't real Christians

they built them beautiful to glorify God.
Why would God object to that?

if woden was a god then how did he get so easily demolished by christians?

Attached: btfo forever.png (919x499, 768K)

Do you have any proof that it distracts people from God?

I mean, Cathedrals here have people worshipping in them everyday and the worst part are the dumb prottie tourists.

People like nice. Come for aesthetics stay for the God. What is wrong with this? Does God hate beauty?

Good reasoning

Numbers. (((Christianity))) is the religious equivalent of SJWism, always for the huddled masses of the weak. And most people are blackpilled, weak and pathetic, therefore Christianity sounds to them like a gateway to the self-value they so sorely lack.

then how come pagans lost virtually every major battle against christians despite the numbers on each side being fairly similar?
the only thing pagans was ever good at was raiding and murdering defenseless old monks

I mean if woden was a god and shieeet then it shouldnt have been a problem for him to protect a fucking oak from some christian lads with axes now would it? kek

why does the pope sit in a building that looks like the head of a snake?
hint: Dan

Attached: Vatican - pope's auditorium.jpg (698x524, 179K)

"Here let me use some camera fuckery to make the image appear as I want it to look."

Because it's a testament to the beauty of God and has eternal divinity

You probably have never been in one, kek. I remember going to Notre dam with my friends years ago. The first thing you notice is how fucking high the ceiling is. Everything about the cathedral brings the eye up, to witness the divinity of God through murals and the lights that floods in through the stained glass.

Even my normie non religious friends felt a spiritual connection to the place. It's very powerful and the closest you can get to physically feeling the divinity of God even if you are not a believer

We do it to honor God.

If you get distracted by the temples, you may have ADHD.

"on Earth as it is in Heaven"
Oldschool Catholics took that one to heart-they believe that a temple is literally resided in by Christ every time the Eucharist (Communion) is performed. They believe that literally the bread is the Body of Christ and the wine is literally the Blood of Christ. They call it trans-substantiation, and that the Holy Spirit literally transforms these substances into the Body and Blood.
Therefore, the only fitting place to greet the King of Kings, the Son of God, the Savior of Man, is in a royal temple. These structures are extravagant to not only show off the glory of God as a visible reminder to those in it's proximity, but to also honor God when He is present. The buildings are over-the-top as a sign of respect.

If you went there regularly, it wouldn't be distracting. You're just autistic

every swede have adhd

Actually, it is because as a sign of respect and that we cannot truly know the nature of God as His existential capacity far exceeds our own. How can we even know the name of God? We are unworthy to speak it, and both Jews and Christians alike believe that those who see the face of God will die, and those who speak his name will as well. Plus, Yahweh, from my understanding comes from the Jews in the form of a "best guess" off of some partial text in a ruin, and is not necessarily (or even likely) correct.