Pretty simple, eh

Pretty simple, eh.

Attached: 60338912_2409012679161221_6898859294431641600_n.jpg (443x658, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/
archive.is/TuTi5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am proposing the following law based upon the fact that women cannot get pregnant without a man:

From this day forward, all males born in these United States, shall receive a mandatory vasectomy within seven days of birth. Such vasectomies shall be reversed only as follows:

1. The male is mature with a responsible, well paying job.
2. The male is in a monogamous relationship.
3. The male receives the permission of his partner/spouse to have the vasectomy reversed.
3. The male receives a transpenile ultrasound ensuring that he understands what the inside is his penis looks like.
4. The male meets with a certified counselor who ensures his doctor that the male indeed understands that reversing the vasectomy will cause pregnancy.
5. The male agrees that any unintended pregnancies are his financial responsibility and that should the couple not stay together after the discovery of said pregnancy, he shall immediately start paying child support, in utero.
This proposed law will severely reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies and by extension, abortions.

#MindYourOwnFuckingUterus

Stop being a whore.

Banning abortion will not stop abortion. Abortion existed before Roe v Wade. But it will become unsafe again and women will be injured and they will die again. This is all anti women.

roasties dying due to their poor choices is a good thing

Banning murder wont stop murder.
Should it be legal then?

>This is all anti women.
So am I.

At least there's one good cancuck.

Sex is for procreation not pleasure

How do you NOT notice that you are pregnant for 6 weeks? You got your cunt pozzed AFTER your period. Hello?

Woman should not have any rights, since they are so fucking stupid.

How about stop being a slut and buy your own birth control.

Attached: IMG_0124.jpg (2592x1936, 1.63M)

Abortion is a states issue isn't it? I don't know. But the other things she mentions are federal. She's directing her rage at the wrong thing.

tl;dr

PREPOSTEROUS!

>tell me what I can and can't do with my own body
>I already made the choice to risk pregnancy
>complete control was mine
>now I don't want to bear any responsibility for my choices, to the point of killing someone
I'm not even against abortion, but this is retarded.

>roasties will get injured and die for being whores
God I hope so

Wow, just wow! You don’t have a clue do you? Awwww no female want you and now you are lashing out. Poor you, get help. Have to say those women do have good instincts for not accepting your advances. Passive aggressive much? Now run along and don’t procreate.

have children

Women should also be banned from voting and driving

Who is even saying we should ban women getting their tubes tied?
There is literally one state less than six weeks, PPH doesn't provide contraception and they could, you know, not get government funding and survive on their shittons of private donations.

Attached: 1553987698142.png (625x626, 99K)

Nope it’s pro woman.
You see, we can’t be pro women by giving them rights.
Because women themselves naturally are anti woman and will fuck themselves up when given freedom. It’s why they are all becoming cat ladys and lonely cool wine aunts when they grow old. With freedom of choice they just ruin themselves.
And how the FUCK is it anti woman to stop them from poisoning their body’s with harmful chemicals that shut off their natural given power of fertility and ability to bond with a husband and child in a family unit?
Ever since we started poisoning women with birth control and contraception they have ceased to be women and mothers... and instead have transformed into entitled cock worshipping vicious harpies.

The world is already overpopulated as is. It doesn't need more fucking people.

abortion should be allowed since spics and nigs do the most of them proportionally

literally don't have sex until you're ready for the responsibility of children
how fucking hard is that

Attached: 1557591586925.jpg (177x219, 19K)

This thought process in women who are often very irrational and throw baby’s in dumpsters is the reason why you need to be against abortion.

Why specifically driving btw? What's the logic behind?

>Awwww no female want you
I wonder why.... what do women need us for other than wallets these days right?

Attached: 93AC5C11-5688-4053-8451-DCCB54B4B84F.jpg (910x537, 110K)

The muh body argument falls apart when you realize that the government already controls what you can and cannot do with your mind, by deciding which drugs are legal and which aren't. If you get busted with heroin, you can't go "muh body!", you go to jail. There's already, then, a long standing precedent that the government controls your body.

Attached: 19390DCA-7CC2-4A00-8710-ED5D07896FB4.png (678x4994, 478K)

They are consistently the worst drivers.

Is this your coping mechanism

Not allowed to get her tubes tied? What is this cheap contraceptive from Planned Parenthood she can no longer get?

So she wanted to get her tubes tied, but she isn't allowed. She wanted to get the cheap contraceptive from Planned Parenthood but its not available. So when she had sex she just let some random guy cum inside her. Then forgot all about it and now six weeks later she's complaining that she's pregnant.

And these are the people who think they deserve rights.

Great.

1)Men voluntarily get vasectomies. It's not nearly as bad as family court.

2)Men WANT monogamous relationships. No more 30 women to 1 chad. Now women will have their choices curbed.

3)Men can wait for babies. We can reproduce until we're in our 60s and beyond. Women have bioclocks. Tick tock. Anytime you're ready toots.

4) Easier than seeing a marriage councilor by far. Being a male sucks when it comes to counciling and always being told "It's your fault"

5) Unintended pregnancies are ALWAYS the man's fault and he is on the hook for child support even if he was a teen and was raped by her teacher. You can't scare men with child support. It's already a nightmare. Try again.

Is that all you got?
If it will get women to shut up and stop killing babies, I'LL SIGN THAT BILL MYSELF!!!!

Is this pasta? Vasectomies aren't really reversible after a couple years that is a feminist myth. The success rates plummet, it's expensive, and can come with lots of complications.

“My body, My choice!” They just laughed at me at the Draft Board.

false equivalence.
women are also allowed to own guns.
The right to bear arms does not mean that the government buys weapons and ammo for people, likewise, you can get any medical care you want so long as you pay for it yourself.

Roastie with no marriage qualities nor market value is seething and fuming cuz her pussy has nothing to offer.

>banning abortion won't stop abortion
The same people saying this want to ban guns.

>my body

>it's actually someone elses body

>we're actually just telling people they have to be sexually responsible, like human beings instead of animals.

easier one would be if a man is only legally responsible for his legitimate offspring, and bastards are solely the responsibility of the mother.

Attached: 1557628912377.jpg (585x560, 41K)

>meme flag
fuck off kike

In case you haven't noticed, the noose is tightening on everyone that isn't on gibs in the US. Feminists only give a shit about themselves, but the fact of the matter is that it's getting harder and harder to get by for everyone. All this requires is closing your damn legs and maybe using a condom.

Yeah, but

>have to buy BC
you have to buy food too and you die without it

Good.

Gun are much more important in history than abortion

So let me get this straight, instead of taking responsibility for my actions of being a fucking slut, I should blame others.
Sounds about right. Not my fault you couldn't take precautions roastie.

Maybe just maybe some women will make better decisions on their lifestyle if the realize the consequences.

biggest problem I see is that men have no responsibility
they can just jizz wherever and suffer no consequences.

>But it will become unsafe again and women will be injured and they will die again.

Good. Serves those roasties right.

>Make armed robbery legal so fewer people get hurt robbing stores

t. Leaf Logic

How about don't fuck unless you're ready to be a mother?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/
archive.is/TuTi5

Attached: 1558170395605.jpg (691x893, 267K)

> has unprotected sex where male may have ejaculated
>doesn't consider possibly of a pregnancy or pregnancy test for 6 weeks
Sure thing

based greatest ally.

Attached: portugao.jpg (578x572, 41K)

Didnt read irrelevent screed

sorry you don't like biology
if you're so worried about bearing the consequences of your choices, make better choices

Attached: 1558019946880.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>someone elses fault

As usual

bitching digits

We can pee standing up too, what's your point. Bitches love to claim "my body my choice" but choosing abstinence or proper protection apparently doesn't apply.

Upset that blacks will no longer be exterminated

Checked. They're maniacs behind the wheel. Constantly doing everything else except paying attention to driving.

tldr

This is upsetting, how will Pepsi get there newest flavors! Literally shaking

Nobody cares about your stupid fucking uterus until it has a B A B Y inside you dumb fuck. DO whatever you please with your uterus until you have a baby in there.

I mean sure. They are consistently worse at everything not related to child's, that doesn't mean they should be banned from them.

If your not capable of being responsible you shouldn't get to vote.
Can you provide a similar argument for driving

>sooooo
stopped reading there

Die. Insin

Dont wanna get pregnant?

KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED

Your body your choice, chose to keep your damned legs closed.

It’s funny that degenerates bemoan bodily autonomy only AFTER life is conceived. Demons.

If you get a vasectomy your a fucking cuckhold.

Banning of abortion will incentivize men to actually be strong again. We don’t want our daughters, neices, sisters or any fertile female being pumped and dumped by some asshole outside of wedlock and having a fatherless child on our family’s hands to raise

this. They don't stop the woman from becoming pregnant, they just guarantee her kids wont be yours.

I can only imagine how many vasectomies did men out there are raising chads offspring.

Gee, it’s almost like you’ll have to use birth control responsibly or even not have irresponsible unprotected sex.

Sounds like a great way to end rampant degeneracy amongst women. No more encouraging whorish behavior and no more subsidizing single motherhood. This in turn encourages women to seek out stability. This in turn stabilizes society

MY BODY MY CHOICE!!!!
> foreskin circumcision
GIVE ME THE TIP OF MY FUCKING COCK BACK GODAMMIT YOU EVIL FUCKS !!!!!!!!

You know, you laugh and bait, but there are a sizeable portion of roastie a who unironically say this shit

>suffer no consequences.
What is child support?

Birth control is free, just stop sucking and fucking a new stranger every saturday.

>Oh god I won't be able to be an absolute fucking slut anymore whoa is me

That's the plan, little Jimmy, you're now getting it

>abortions kill more niggers than niggers already do
I still can't understand why Jow Forums hates abortions.

I will support this if you want

Attached: CF0290C1-F3CC-4C28-A432-E4EEAC3AB0DF.jpg (397x380, 32K)

At they will die as whores

atleast

Or I will put in a different way.
The whores will die out sooner.

Imagine being so desperate as to fuck any random guy that sweet talks you into bed, then sticking a crowbar into your pussy to kill the baby.

I have no problem making birth control free or at cost. I consider it cost neutral. But feminists are going to have to do it without hormonal birth control because it’s literally polluting the ground water. I won’t use tax payer money to pollute the ground water with hormones.

"wow, just wow"

Go back to r/ please. Only adult discussions are allowed here.

LARP harder

Despite making up only 40% of all drivers, women account for 70% of all drivers involved in accidents

The world needs good people. It doesn't need you. This is a subjective opinion but since I'm stronger than you it's the correct one.

If women stopped being fucking sluts and jumping into bed with any man that buys them a drink then we’d be good

This bitch is retarded and deserves a helicopter ride.

Then out of curiosity, would u allow them to "drive" with a self driving car?

Where did the second assumption come from?

Behind every pro-abortion rant is a simple thot that can't keep her fucking legs closed or some cuck that thinks he is pimping by agreeing with the former.

>C A S E
>L
>O
>S
>E
>D