imgur.com/a/sbdFlyQ
>Idlib Apr 16
imgur.com/a/lI6L7tG
>Iraq Apr 2
imgur.com/a/PcKVLO2
>SE Syria Mar 7
imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G

Devs May 10
>Government Axis Forces have captured Qalaat Al-Mudiq and Karkat, after Syrian Opposition withdrawal from those locations, due to a deal by the locals with the government
>Turkish Army offensive in north Aleppo fails after initial success
>Large Turkish convoy existed the Syrian territory via Bab Al Hawa crossing point.
>US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Britain's intention to use Huawei's technology for new 5G networks would impede intelligence sharing between Washington and London.
>Reports that Foreign jihadist elements fighting under HTS umbrella have blamed local Syrian jihadists of treason on the battlefield in North Hama when the latter retreated without informing the former
>EU rejects Iran nuclear deal 'ultimatum'
>SAA have captured Bab Al-Taqa and Shariah villages from Syrian Opposition
>US announces 25% tariffs on another $200 billion of Chinese imports
>US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has threatened Iran with a “swift and decisive” response to any attack on “US interests or citizens,” including those by “proxies”
>Hama northern CS towns rang their churches bells this afternoon, rejoicing the progress of the Syrian Army and keeping the specter of missiles and death away from them.
>Jihadist and Turkishbacked rebels merge to form new coalition to fight the SA

Attached: JFeym_SVpjk.jpg (1280x622, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/isis-jihadi-john-drone-walk-beard-raqqa
youtube.com/watch?v=bWrj9w3HU-0
youtube.com/watch?v=msRjfd5GLy4&
youtube.com/watch?v=bwzEcJqyIHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–Russia_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=p3P3phdEibY
twitter.com/S1alker/status/1129785567594651649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'Jihadi John' was droned by US after his walk, beard gave him away in Raqqa, new doc claims

foxnews.com/world/isis-jihadi-john-drone-walk-beard-raqqa

F

Attached: JJ.png (1024x579, 1.31M)

There are literally a dozen documentaries on the subject on YouTube, I doubt it's a secret, you massive fags.

anti "fingolian" post

Attached: shrek2.jpg (353x334, 16K)

Today, from 00:00 18 on the fronts of Idlib, Hama and Latakia, the cease-fire for 72 hours came into effect.

Attached: fPdMyihU2w4.jpg (524x699, 41K)

Fucking hell, dude. Is it my fault you are having to go through this much cognitive dissonance every time you talk about this subject?

I haven't even once said something offensive to you yet you strawman and call me a retard, like that's going to help your rationalizations. I don't give a shit about you rationalizing your cowardice to me. I only argued about ideals and that somebody has to fight with determination, you? I would not want you to guard a warehouse 100km from the front line seeing how unstable you are.

See how insulting and strawmaning things leaves out possibility of conclusion?

“As part of the agreements reached between Presidents Tayyip Erdogan and Vladimir Putin, the first meeting of the working group was held in Ankara on May 16-17. During the talks, the latest developments in the region were discussed, primarily in Syrian Idlib. ”

Attached: - (19).jpg (908x1080, 522K)

Russian media reported that the Assad regime told its leaders on the ground to abide by a truce of 72 hours starting from the night of the day, at a time when the leaders of the opposition factions and popular activities rejected the truce.

Attached: 511.jpg (300x300, 55K)

>Manbij for Idlib?
>Oke!

>Jee he's right and I don't wanna seem like a retard. Let me throw big words around to let people know about my big brain!

>pro-church group was funded by the same people that financed Yeltsin Center building
>anti-church group contains people from Yeltsin Center
It's all so tiresome

Attached: ебала жаба гадюку.jpg (951x960, 66K)

>me so big and bad me kill all the kuffar
>*pussies out of a bunch of fights*

Attached: 1556479054948.png (1776x4840, 1015K)

Imagine being this self absorbed and delusional.

Is it really that hard to admit to yourself you are just a lazy pussy who thinks he is entitled to everything in life?

>Be me.
>Don't want to die.
>Boy sure you're entitled to LIVING you lazy pussy
Because that's the way to serve your country.
Also how am I strawmanning you if this is literally what you say

>*nonsense in broken fingolian*

Attached: shreksnapsnap.jpg (563x746, 62K)

Nice projection, internet tough guy

Attached: 1484101060067.jpg (450x625, 41K)

>[nonsense in broken fingolian INTENSIFIES]

Attached: shreksnap.jpg (480x360, 11K)

/Ural General/ when???
youtube.com/watch?v=bWrj9w3HU-0

Best girl

Attached: 1533730101812.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

daily reminder that if you have a single woman's picture stored on your device then you're a weirdo incel creep, even more if she doesn't know you

You are a true cancer to those threads please leave

>213488475
See

True

As soon as you come to Syria to fight ISIS or whatever I sure as fuck will

>Have picture of girl on PC/Mobile device etc
>Automatically classified as an incel
Is this what goat fuckers actually believe? 80% (give or take) of the male population must be incels then.

Don't listen to those retards keyboard warrios. in war always be selfish. Syria is an eternal shithole that no one should ever die for (except retards like ass/g/).

cry more incels, you're pathetic

While there is some wisdom to what you say.
People should. Have. And will always die here. And that sacrifice I respect for people willing to make it. For people who have made it their purpose.
Whether it stays a shithole eternally like the historically contested area that it is... Well that remains a mystery.
You can make an informed guess but you can't say it always will be. And that's what I hope.

>213489031
See

>tfw you will never have a Ukrainian Pravy Sektor nationalist gf.

Attached: DyiYDv3XQAE1c-B.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=msRjfd5GLy4&

Attached: 1rbhefs7agh6.jpg (800x621, 49K)

>are you circumsised user ?
>what are you a jewish spy ?

Does it matter? worry about yourself first, not about philosophical questions that won't be answered for ages.
you need to realize that the crowd here sees everything from that angle because they have no life so they enjoy making pseudo-moral decisions based on philosophy since they live in the comfort of their safe homes.

any sane person would want to leave this hellhole, people trying to shame you for "deserting" are doing so to feel better about themselves, that's it.
you think anyone will remember the 500k+ that died for your country?

life is short, don't waste it on larping as Rambo in the desert for some run of the mill dictator that is worshiped by a few neckbeard incels on a Mongolian throat singing imageboard.

Attached: t2.jpg (764x551, 263K)

>m-muh based pr*vy sektor
>le we wuz n*zis n shieeet

Attached: 1555132691354.jpg (1024x678, 221K)

Never knew you'd describe your Caliph as a run of the mill dictator. Though it's not surprising, many ISIS larpers switched back to AQ after mutts destroyed their own social experiment gone wrong.

Attached: 1539902410167.jpg (604x551, 50K)

"Wtf I love tatars now"
t. Ukrops

Attached: 1558186319253[1].jpg (794x583, 124K)

How does this make you feel? how long before "Fins" start blasting nasheeds in the streets?

Attached: 55.png (527x55, 3K)

I don't know what that is.

i wonder what jewish jew is doing
probably crying about the e gf he'll never have

small &. short minded like putin himself

Attached: 100.jpg (810x1019, 550K)

>mfw these threads still exist

How many Arabs do we have on Jow Forums? Why do people still care about this conflict?

Attached: 1400462728251.jpg (375x476, 128K)

It's been our lives for the last few years and we can't let it go.

Should make it a sg rule that meme flags will be ostracised. If you can't show your flag your probably larping.

Attached: 9bfbd5be4fb6c37.jpg (858x2277, 2.14M)

>incel memflags tells others to ignore memeflags

Attached: shrek3.jpg (231x218, 6K)

Oi mate, that's illegal!

Where i can buy this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-091827__01.jpg (1080x1292, 269K)

cringe

Attached: 1543946489123.jpg (774x720, 395K)

Any info on what's this 72 hour truce all about? Jihadist will not give up, they cannot be green bused anywhere and there is no way they can became law abiding citizens in Syria. (Half of them are not even Syrian). Only way is to slaughter them all. What am I missing?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwzEcJqyIHU

Attached: 862052_apachejay156_brenton-chan-round-2.png (788x614, 437K)

It's people like you who infiltrate goverment and give bearuacracy bad name. It's people like you who infiltrate Church, donation organisations etc... and use it and give it bad name. You are filth phrone to selfish gain ruining society led by principles.

In fact Syria is a shithole because of abundance of people like you who think of some entitlement and grandiouse wanting to rip each other off for meager gain instead of working as community effort.

Nobody here says you should not take good job opportunities, good education opportunities, but without existence of a higher thing, your life is worthless acummulation of wealth and dopamine with you deluding yourself it's meaningful and even then moaning.

When your argument validation relies on arbitrary presumtions of your opponents identity, it might not be a best argument, don't you think?

Don't believe the news we're not the UK, People have been openly desicrating the shooting memorial in front of the armed police and they don't do a thing about it. because the police know they barely have the man power to keep the south Island under control, that's why they'll never inforce the new gun laws the government simply dosent have the money to be a police state like EU maby up north in Auckland they do but not here in Christchurch.

the one on the left is p hot tbqh

Attached: 1523587084573.jpg (220x229, 10K)

Rejected

>serbia
>moralizing about geopolitics
>serbia
>serbia
>serbia

Just fucking kek. Go start another world war, you genocidal maniac. Slavs are jews without money and twice as savage and schizo.

only a rumor

>t. Ahmed abu Alfonso al-Andalusi

Kabul going to shit while Americans are in full denial that the taliban have the upper hand

Attached: IMG_20190519_025747.jpg (571x530, 86K)

Didn't mean to reply

Stop spreading Taliban AKA Putins puppets propaganda, you ROG shill
It's a temporary setback, NATO is using a new strategy, victory is around the corner

I wish there were new devs, also /ug/ WHEN?????

>/ug/ WHEN
Unlikely, Ukranians just don't seem to care about anything anymore

Will Iran be taking over key areas inna afghanistan or will pakistan be repurposing afghanistan for future jihadis?

But it's fun watching their country fall apart

>ill Iran be taking over key areas inna afghanistan
I don't think the taliban will allow them. Afghan Taliban have training camps in Pakistan. It's actually close to where I live.

I've even visited their mosques here. We just don't want any foreign influence in Afghanistan. If Taliban take over entire Afghanistan, then our western border will become completely safe.

This. the only Ukrainens who unironicaly want to do something about Russia are suicidal nationalist retards and even that meme is ded since 2017.

>and even that meme is ded since 2017.
isn't azov still around larping?

Prolly some Cold War style bs between Pakistan and Iran backing their proxy leadership (after Mutts pullout)
This would make it a double proxy since Russians would be backing Iran and China would be backing Pakistan
But also Russia is supplying 90% of Indias weapons and Iran is Indias main Oil supplier
What a mess!

Attached: ca_map[1].jpg (2048x1448, 246K)

Also China is squashing Uyghur Jihadis who first got radicalized when they sent them to Afghanistan during the Soviet-Afghan war and the Taliban have been trying to broker peace with the Mutts in Moscow (and possibly Astana)

Attached: Kadeer[1].jpg_fit=789%2C460&ssl=1.jpg (789x460, 112K)

>Prolly some Cold War style bs between Pakistan and Iran backing their proxy leadership
No, we don't have any bad blood with Iran. We once had issues in the 90s, but things are very different now.

Moreover, our leaders are not hardcore islamists either, so it's very unlikely for them to support any CIA backed terrorists against Iran.

>This would make it a double proxy since Russians would be backing Iran and China would be backing Pakistan
No. Our relations with russia have improved over the years. When India blamed us for a terrorist attack in 2016 and they asked russia to boycott us.

>In recent years ties between Russia and Pakistan have warmed as a countermeasure to warming ties between India and the United States, the two countries carried out their first-ever joint military drills in 2016 despite Indian requests to postpone due to the Uri attack
Sorry for quoting wiki, but it's right this time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–Russia_relations

What is he planning next?

Attached: 9377310-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 27K)

>terrorists
I was thinking more along the lines of political stuff, funding parties, bribing politicians etc.

How big is Chinese investment and development in Pakistan?

Did you feel results yourself yet or no?

Also, does Pakistan still see eastern Pakistan as it's rightful clay, or did you give up from Bangladesh?

>How big is Chinese investment and development in Pakistan?
This video gives the basic gist
youtube.com/watch?v=p3P3phdEibY

Yup, their pretty pol teir now, basically just Ukraine atomwaffen recruited from edgy kids at the local airsoft club. Pic related late 2018.

Attached: IMG_20190519_035030.jpg (720x714, 166K)

>Finland
>a real country

Are you swedish or russian today?

az*v battalion will always be the biggest joke to come from that conflict desu

More real than South Galicia.

>replying to shitposters

women aren't cattle

Redpill me about Ahmad Shah Massoud and the taliban that he fought against.

>literally didn't exist until the Russian Empire collapsed
>still whining about territory lost in WW2
>real

Kek.

>How big is Chinese investment and development in Pakistan?
They are pretty massive.
>Did you feel results yourself yet or no?
Yes, they have built lots of roads, and they are still building roads, which is a good thing. Also, it makes the CIA fags angry, so I'm happy with it.
Nobody talks about Bangladesh in my country. I didn't even know that it used to be Pakistan until I graduated from High School.

Since we fought a decade long war with terrorists, everyone just wanted to live in peace, that's all that mattered to everyone, and we actually did achieve it.

It's basically the only significant foreign investment now that the mutts have grown tired of Pakistan.

>Redpill me about Ahmad Shah Massoud and the taliban that he fought against.
Sorry, I don't know that much about him, but I think it was a tribal issue. Taliban is pashtun dominated political movement, while Ahmad Shah Massoud was a tajik.

When the soviets left, Afghanistan was about to become a client state of India, and realizing this, Pakistan created the Talibans to take over the country. For some reason, this upset Ahmad Shah Massoud and he decided to fight back.

The current US-backed afghan government is derived from Northern Alliance of Ahmad Shah Massoud. It should be noted that he was executed by CIA, since they wanted to invade Afghanistan, and Ahmed Shah Massoud wouldn't allow that as it's against Afghan values (Afghan values > ethnic values)

Moreover, he was a decent guy, and he contributed to the Afghan jihad against soviets.

twitter.com/S1alker/status/1129785567594651649
>1916 #Avdiivka: Battle at #Promka. Heavy impacts from #Yasynuvata

>in war always be selfish.
Don't know if this was bait, but if not, it is just sad. What a hollow and vapid existence you must have. No honor, no dignity, no solidarity. And you manage to convince yourself that is a good thing.
I would choose death over such a life any day.

>want to look up the shake tel aviv hamas song to make fun of eurosong
>the jews have removed all of them from jewtube
bad sports

>It should be noted that he was executed by CIA
But it was a taliban crew that blew him up. With a bomb in a fake camera IIRC.

Lots of ATGM strikes...

Lots of beef kebabs...

Lots of Jihadi tears...

Attached: 73788679_p0.jpg (3000x1976, 2.23M)

cringe, go suck ZOG cock

Attached: 1522520269808.jpg (625x625, 46K)

Hey a flock of jews is visiting. How are you doing this late evening.

About 10 minutes ago i heard 3 planes go by. First one was so close i legit thought it was crashing. Been living in this town a year, never heard anything like it, specially not 3 in a row.

Possible troop/Jet placement because Iran? In Ohio

>tarrant is a joo!
Tartaria tier

>Tartaria
There was a thread about this on /his/ and the subhumans where actually believing it.

reminder: memeflags are israeli flags

Attached: 1557953474681.jpg (1500x1400, 219K)