Agreed?

Agreed?

Attached: murrifarts.png (500x346, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

metric is for autistic faggots
imperial is for the real world working man

Burger here. Metric is objectively superior in almost every way. But Fahrenheit blows the fuck out of Celsius for average atmospheric temperatures.

Naw, it's the filthy lying kikes

French and China also hot BTFO’d

>seething europoors
How many aircraft carriers do you have?
How many times did you land on the moon?

They didn't lose the way, they left the conflict. They could have nuked Vietnam off the face of the earth at any moment.

If the school bully is bashing the nerdy kid's face in and suddenly stops because someone pulled out a phone to video him, they nerdy kid didn't "win" the fight.

imperial lets you easily divide by 3

Actually, in just the 20th century France, China and Cambodia all also got rekt by Vietnamese farmers.

france

Show countries that lose to birds

Very useful for a base-three system.

You forgot France

>Hey Goy! My Dog America has more X Stuff!

The US could have carpet bombed Norh Vietnam into nothingness. It was a half-assed war, not a total war.

I enjoy reading Americans explaining how Vietnam was not at all a loss.

Attached: 3bff604a.jpg (211x239, 11K)

very useful for building things you autistic neet

Yes he does
Anything you have he has more of
Even chromosomes

Yes, user. Americans in Japan are so prone to not being employed. I'm glad you're smart.

Attached: 1544579247386.jpg (1905x1067, 1.21M)

>military promised not to break the levy's which would have flooded all the underground tunnels.
>sugarcane fields in Indonesia kept from commies
It was a win and a loss. You have to really know the politics and history of the situation to really understand.

teaching english to toddlers does not count as being "employed"

As an American I often ponder how the rest of the world must feel about the fact literally everything of importance has been created and achieved by us, a country less than 300 years old.

And then I no longer feel hatred towards them for their insatiable rage and obsession towards the USA, just pity, because if I was so irrelevant and unsuccessful I'd feel the same.

Attached: byp.jpg (326x320, 32K)

>having a job doesn't count as being employed

Attached: 1418700346070.png (256x301, 3K)

what exactly did we lose?
see when you lost to russia you lost a bunch territory that you'll never get back, we didnt have anything like that happen.

It was a war that should have never happened because we had nothing to gain from it, although causing 50 to 1 casualties against muds is always a noble pursuit. We were fighting to protect a worthless country that didnt care enough to save itself from being conquered and so we left.

All your achievements were done by immigrants and foreigners or stolen after WW2, before which you were technologically behind. You could probably count on one hand what native born amerimutts have achieved. It's like your country is a giant meat grinder that turns racially pure ubermenschen into a muddled mess of a dog's dinner within a single generation.

As opposed to Korea, which achieved...?

this

>How many times did you land on the moon?
I guess Israel has, technically.

Attached: tenor.gif (344x426, 714K)

>admitting to working in the least prestigious industry in asia

lol

>implying I admitted to anything

Attached: 1417728366596.png (1280x720, 689K)

>caring about prestige in the modern workplace like a S O Y male
Why do you think women hit on delivery and plumber chads?

>Chinese Japanese rape babies
Okay slanty keep being mad. Plus the technology to win ww2 was not stolen I.E. radar from Britain was negotiated for us entering WW1 to save them from the germans. Rockets, missiles, fighter jets, etc were just the spoils of war from ww2. Every winning empire/country has acquired stuff from winning a war. It's just the way she goes.

He's a dumb fucking slanteye. MUH HONOR is all he has. Lord knows he has no real national prestige.

We could have killed everyone in Vietnam and nuked the place.

It was not a war. It was a tactical operation and objectives were not met.

Still every vietnam vet has a 20k/d ratio

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

China does both and Burma none.

>Whitey who crossed an ocean to get donkey whipped everyday into teaching toddlers nursery rhymes

Don't bite the hand that feeds pastyboi, or your master may have to give you another whippin

What can I say? Crossing oceans to teach mongrels how to speak a proper tongue is in my blood.

Attached: 1393815396597.png (588x720, 304K)

The manned moon missions were obvious hoaxes just like certain other hoaxes.

He's just mad because Korean women want white dick

mfw Europe still doesn't use a metric time system.

Attached: 1546401081141.jpg (258x245, 23K)

The manned moon missions were obvious hoaxes.

>amerimutt calling other races mongrels

user, I..

Imagine the shame and self-loathing one would have to possess to post under an EU flag.
Also, sage

Because we cucked them all into using BASED celsius.

Attached: 12527869_10209317585206002_1679604200_n.jpg (800x698, 46K)

Oh fugg i fucked up noticed it was time system, iam fucking retarded.

TIME, Sven. TIME. Not temperature.

How many times have you crashed on the Moon?

The American people lost, but the powers that be won. During that time we set up one of biggest opioid production rings ever created. Which have been used to fund countless covert operations and jihadist groups alike. Vietnam wasn’t a failure, it served the exact purpose it needed.

>MUH HONOR
They're even bigger NPCs than we are.
Here the main criticism of English teachers is that they have too much sex with their students, is this true?

what did the vietnam farmers win again?

Are you saying that the Vietnam War was really about setting up the Golden Triangle?

Attached: 1920px-HeroinWorld-en.svg.png (1920x972, 334K)

Dunno, I'm actually not an English teacher. I'm just riling up this dumb slant.

Attached: 1463635358174.jpg (410x416, 87K)

His country dont measure distance by miles but fills fuel in litres not gonna make it

Attached: tape800 (1).jpg (648x432, 40K)

I mean nothing was achieved in the war aside from feeding the military industrial complex but the US only lost like ~60k service members while the commies lost almost a million. I feel like if the social climate in the late 60s leading into the 70s wasn't so liberal and congress let the military conduct border raids that it could have eventually been won. But then again insurgency is very hard to counter with conventional warfare

So you use feet instead of meters?

mix of both construction sites, use metric mainly but they teach us both here in school. Day to day life people use feet and miles, pounds, and etc

The truth...

Attached: daddy.jpg (500x346, 32K)

Shouldn't France and China be on that map?

Personal weight still talked about in stone by normal people or is that just a mene?

No its not a meme a stone is 14 lbs

Attached: you tried.png (500x500, 26K)

>implying americans are real working men
Lazy overweight fucks.

DAVIDO KUN

Yes, we use imperial for body measurements. I am 6ft1 and 11 stone. If you don't use metric what is used in America? Tonnes?

Tetraburgers.

Cope harder

What country is that to the left of North South America?

>Lazy overweight fucks.
Mirror, cucked fatty limey
cucked fatty limey, , mirror

Attached: britian-fattys.jpg (645x608, 102K)

>How many times did Europe land on the moon?
A European colony landed on the moon. Israel is technically a European colony too.

Pounds and ounces for weight.

That's Alaska. It's a US state.

>Cope harder
so cope = actual facts in the UK now, huh? I guess being the new islamic caliphate is helping change your vocabulary that fast...wow...

Attached: brit-feelsgood2bwhite.png (1274x1000, 55K)

pakis getting fatter than beaners lmao

Looks like it should be part of Canada.

see:

>A WHITE man in a space suit
I wonder how current living day americans feel about that. Do Asian, Black and Mexicans feel like the Moon landing is something they can feel pride in?

The president at the time was Irish also many of the Astronauts had Irish ancestry.

>so cope = actual facts in the UK now, huh? I guess being the new islamic caliphate is helping change your vocabulary that fast...wow...

Problem with this one is you bould need to turn France red

Better comparison is
>countries that landed a man on the moon

>>so cope = actual facts in the UK now, huh? I guess being the new islamic caliphate is helping change your vocabulary that fast...wow...
see: Sorry i upset you, but admit my right.

Answer my questing.

Do Mexicans and blacks say WE WUZ moon landers?