How do you guys over the idea of the possibility that your gf could be getting railed by 20 dudes while your away at...

How do you guys over the idea of the possibility that your gf could be getting railed by 20 dudes while your away at work everyday and you don't even know it?

Obviously this example is a little exaggerated. But yeah, for some reason I can't get over the idea of finally getting a qt gf and her fucking dudes left and right and not even knowing about it.

How do I get over this/cope?

Attached: F041108246894B45917C94E4CDF9D283.jpg (1440x1715, 123K)

>Doesn't even have a girlfriend
>Insecure about having one
My dude, please.

A relationship is built on trust. If you don't trust women, or at least the woman you're dating, being in a relationship will make you worse off as you slowly lose your mind to your own doubts and insecurities. Go to counseling or something dude.

I'm just looking for answers here man. Is it not a real fear for every man?

Thanks for the answer. A lot of people are just shit though, could be lying directly to your face everyday and you wouldn't even know it

Not really. If you're in a serious relationship with somebody, you should trust them, why would you have engaged otherwise?

it's like randomly finding your gf with another dude and she's really acting like she isn't disliking it.

once the doubt settles in, the only thing you can try is to reverse it, just ask someone to prank her, try to get her number or a date (you know the prank) and i think you will be fixed.

but remember you're doing this only because you have this invasive trough.

anyways you are off better with someones that won't do that or with this tought gone.

you know guys, if you know about prank videos, you know that many peoples in couples/married with kids and all.. would do cheat and they will bring stories to their partners.

haha you could be the one cheating on her by saying you're at work.

Thanks I needed this

Yeah. You just have to truly believe that not everyone cheats, and that your partner is trustworthy. My bf was mercilessly abused and cheated on, but he still trusts me because, at some level, he trusts himself to have picked a partner worthy of trust. It comes back to you not trusting yourself first and foremost.

Hard bump

Ok I haven't thought of it like this. I just need to put myself onto higher quality women

If you are incapable of trusting women then you should not be dating them.

Its why I broke up with my most newest E-bf, we were unironically going to meet up but he was into casual sex culture.

Cope by breaking a habit of relationships, like I did. This is not a shitpost, it helped me and I feel calmer than ever and actually normal

By treating her always as replaceable and never loving her more than she loves you. You can do this by increasing your self worth and by always talking to other women.

Using the example that patrice o'neal uses, imagine you're a fisherman on a boat. When you catch a fish, you might take a pic of it then throw the fish back. But let's say you catch a pretty good fish and take it home. And as you're home, it fucking starts blubbering about why the fuck haven't you sold your boat because you've already got a fish now?

Well it's like that.

Fish will let themselves get caught by any fisherman. But it's on YOU to always have a boat ready in case your fish flips out of your boat or it's a shit fish and you realize you need another fish. And you'd never EVER listen to some fish telling you to get rid of your boat. No, you're gonna fish harder because of it.

Same with women, once you get a woman you keep on honing the same skills you used. Doesn't mean you cheat or hurt your gf, you just keep on practicing so if your gf ever acts up you can have her switched out for the next one in no time.

You should start by not being an insecure virgin

Put cameras in the house, duh

Slippery slope though, you might turn into some crazy controlling psycho that ends up chipping her so get your conformation that she is/isn't cheating and move on

No

Yes but in my case I just know deep down I honestly dont need her. I tell her all the time if she were cheating it would make itself known eventually. So I have blind trust that's being backed up by the logic that I'll be ok on my own if need be. It's an uncomfortable thought at times but needed to keep yourself emotionally sane

It is but if you don't ever treat her like the last woman you will EVER love and EVER fuck, it's not so bad.

>How do you guys over the idea of the possibility that your gf could be getting railed by 20 dudes while your away at work everyday and you don't even know it?
By understanding the truth that given the right moment MOST women will do it, including, Yes, your own mothers.

>Obviously this example is a little exaggerated. But yeah, for some reason I can't get over the idea of finally getting a qt gf and her fucking dudes left and right and not even knowing about it.
Just understand the truth of it and have no doubts about it. Let it really sink in. Once this happens, you will be at ease.

>How do I get over this/cope?
You will be at ease because then you will know the bitches simply cannot be trusted to stay loyal 100% no matter what, because by nature they are weak between the legs for precisely one thing, for male meat. Then you'll see the flaw in trying to demand from them what they just cannot give, and you won't hate them for what they are if you are senseful. Instead you would learn to control them within their limits and to use them to be there for you. They would love you for it.

I would never even consider to start dating a woman that I thought this was even a remote possibility for. And if for whatever reason a girl who I otherwise trusted was found doing this, I would leave her an publicly shame her for it and ay good riddance to bad rubbish.

Like is your mind so fragile you couldn't just say fuck you and move on

Look I know you hear a lot of stories of women dumping their bf or cheating on them with other men but know that this doesn't happen the majority of the times. The only way you could significantly increase that risk is by being in a long distance relationship, be in showbiz, or have a career that strains your relationship by limiting your time significantly to spend with your partner.

>A relationship is built on trust. If you don't trust the woman you're dating, being in a relationship will make you worse off as you slowly lose your mind to your own doubts and insecurities
>Yeah. You just have to truly believe that not everyone cheats, and that your partner is trustworthy
This

If you don't trust them, and they don't cheat, then you ruin the relationship.
If you don't trust them, and they cheat, then you'll find out and it ruins the relationship.
If you trust them, and they cheat, then either you'll find out or you won't and it'll either ruin the relationship or it won't.
If you trust them, and they don't cheat, then the relationship won't be ruined (by this).

Trust is the only sensible way to be in a relationship.

I see it as her letting you know not to waste any more time on her, you should be thankful because you can move on with one less thot in your life.

>Is it not a real fear for every man?
No.
I'm honestly more worried about Pinterest.