Why can't America play cricket Jow Forums?

Cricket is the white man's sport. White countries that okay cricket include:
>Australia
>Britain
>New Zealand
>South Africa
>India

Why can't America into cricket Jow Forums? Is it because they are mutts?

Attached: images - 2019-05-18T185801.849.jpg (670x458, 100K)

We have real sports to attend to, poo

>india
>white

Nice try, Pajeet.

Why would we?
We have baseball

cause its boring!

Or because you might be bad at it...

*Play cricket

Idk how it got autocorrected to okay

>america
there's your answer

Attached: nrl-vs-nfl_o_2163329.jpg (633x518, 52K)

seriously what kind of sport is that ? baseball is so boring. match takes over 3 hours to end and they almost do nothing. trying to hit that ball so that other player can run few meters only to repeat the same thing. cricket is even worse. how can anyone love these sports

it's shit sport like baseball.

Because it's a stupid fucking sport. Like golf and baseball

Poo sports arent sports, pajeet.

It’s because cricket is a sport for street shitting faggots, and 2nd tier whites

>They call it football but they are mainly holding the ball in body armour

Rugby is a chad sport

This

>White countries
>India

Attached: hold up.gif (500x281, 455K)

I never said it was good or fun to watch.
I said we already have something similar.
Honestly, all sports are boring.
It's just the same thing over and over again.

Yeah I tried to slip that in, albeit unsuccessfully. Guess it's not working. Maybe in a couple of years.

Cricket is Aryan sport. Indo-Aryans play it along with British Aryans. You can see the difference in the cricket crowd vs the Football crowd in Britain. Cricket audience is civilized, upper class and gentlemanly. Football crowd is chav-tier.

compared to cricket that can take 5 days to finish

Nice try though, with the rates of immigration all the other countries will practically be Indian by then anyway

Because we like sports that are actually entertaining

That’s Test Cricket mate. There’s One Day International (takes a day) and T-20 (takes 5 hours).

This. Nice observation.

Over a billion people watch cricket. Can you say that about any American sport?

You gotta know what a crumpet is to know how to play cricket

Attached: 1518125667225.png (170x170, 67K)

You also left out Sri Lanka and Pakistan you street shitting skitskin
Both powerhouses and are darker than your mom's poo

Because Americans need to feel like manly men, and there's no better way to do that than tug at each other whilst wearing skin tight shiny spandex in mud

Fuck off chuslim. Nobody likes you. Kys. Watch apostate prophet on YouTube explain what a retard chuahammad was.

Afghanistan Cricket superpower soon. Dalkhors need to be taught how to act like alpha from their Aryan afghan ancestors.

Not a muzzie or seeking designated street shitting approval
Keep learning how to service a slurpee machine and for the love of God wash your left hand thoroughly

You start washing your ass you unhygienic fat cunt.

After eating food on a plate do you wash it with water under a sink or do you use paper to clean it? You use water right? Then why use paper on your ass dumbass?

Because I don't shit in the streets and I can afford a bidet

Nice trips shitskin
Look, having lived as an ExPat in Dubai for 5 years and seeing many of your fellow street shitting countryman, I did watch Cricket especially at the World Cup. Not a bad sport and I like how they did the field for advertising. Like soccer, there are not enough breaks for our attention limited Yanks. It will take a long time to break into the sport rotation.

Thanks for the banter, I'm going back to watching the French MotoGP qualifying.

>cricket
Literally the gayest sport in the world.

>Why can't America play cricket Jow Forums?
>Cricket is the white man's sport
Answered your own question there

I don't like Cricket, I LOVE it.

Darts and Snooker are whiter sports. Winter sports are also white dominated sports

HURLING is the one of the only TRUE white man sports. I don't think there are any black hurling players.

America is German, not English

We are discussing real masculine sport here.

Lol