Is this getup faggot going to kill himself now?

Is this getup faggot going to kill himself now?

Attached: cunt.jpg (747x410, 23K)

I hope so

literally who

Literally who?

wha happen??

inb4 he brenton tarrants the house of reps

Friendlyjordies. Reasonably funny left wing australian political commentary youtuber whose side lost the election tonight.

>10 inches
>loco bandito comics
is he /ourguy/?

Attached: mike magay.jpg (724x696, 325K)

A labor shill

He's only funny when it has nothing to do with politics

You wanna die over a pepsi m8?

I love his content, but I also love how mad he will be tonight. Overall I’m happy watching people SEETHE over the election, but I wanted labor to win this time desu

lmao, he's probably crying in this thread right now

>Reasonably funny
only when making fun of his high school friends

His MAFS videos are pretty funny too

Yeah nah fair call

so eceleb trash

I know literally nothing about aussie politics but I watch his videos theyre funny. Tell me aussies, is he mostly wrong or mostly correct about the things he talks about?

hopefully. It's fucking over for this faggot.

Mostly wrong, most shit he says about Liberals is correct but can't do the same for Labor who are equally as cancerous. Overall his non-political shit is funny.

I've seen his political rants, it's mostly wrong lol. He is pretty good about pointing out leftist hypocrisy by being "politically correct" (i.e. racist/sexist against white dudes) and that demonizing conservatives in America instead of rationally arguing with them led to the election of Trump. Other than that, completely wrong on everything. Typical green/leftist who wants to expand both welfare states and government run industries.