I mean, he's got a point

I mean, he's got a point.

Attached: _20190518_103431.jpg (720x786, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-confederal-concept-of-libertarian-communism#toc11
americanaffairsjournal.org/2018/11/the-left-case-against-open-borders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stealing babies?

Attached: 1558099473510.gif (578x422, 474K)

Moving left: Stealing money, stealing money, sexism and racism against you, stealing money and stealing your guns so you can't do anything about us stealing your money and discriminating against you

Muh beans in cages

He’s headed for prison actually.

>stealing babies
as opposed to killing babies?

"gun sense"
lmao

>stealing babies
That's funny considering 2 spics in Chicago were just arrested for killing a woman and literally cutting her baby out of her. I'm guessing they weren't far right.

he's right desu, moving right sounds so fucking based that I don't know how much you have to overdose on onions to even consider choosing left

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

>worship desert skydaddy number 43 or we will kill you!
So fucking baste
Kys toliet cleaner

Attached: 1552404416118.jpg (547x519, 47K)

Then why doesn't the left want to get rid of niggers and spics? They'd be so much closer to their utopian ideals without them, otherwise it's impossible.

Attached: diversity costs money.jpg (511x836, 109K)

MOVING LEFT = Infanticide, hating whites, stripping citizens of their First and Second Amendment rights, flooding the country with third-worlders, trans degeneracy, child drag queens, “adversity scores”

MOVING RIGHT = Preserving free speech and gun rights, strong borders, low taxes, evidence-based race realism, traditional family structures

I KNOW WHICH ONE I CHOOSE.

but that was fake

>Stealing babies
Who is advocating for baby theft?

Attached: DC77CE69-7FE0-449F-B47E-1B6976895015.jpg (425x283, 38K)

Right wing is not strong enough. Not any strong right politicians in America today except Patrick Little, who will never be allowed to win.
Just let the country suffer and die at the hands of leftist globalism and watch the beautiful orange mushroom clouds from your window before being vaporized by a nuke launched by some mudslime or chink country. You have no power to win and if you do it will only prolong suffering because we will lose again and again. Time to end the world

MOVING LEFT = FEMININITY

MOVING RIGHT = MASCULINITY

We do. We support eugenics and closed borders.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-confederal-concept-of-libertarian-communism#toc11

americanaffairsjournal.org/2018/11/the-left-case-against-open-borders/

We don't have to eliminate all nigs and mezoamerindians, but reducing the low-IQ, low trust, high time prefrence share of the population would reduce their numbers and bring us closer to a population genetically capable of self-management and collective ownership.

Attached: couldhavebeen.jpg (1920x1176, 393K)

>moving left: fucking each other in the ass until you die of aids while your kids are chopping their dicks off
>moving right:dying for the jews in middle east
i choose neither

Attached: zef6lo.jpg (903x788, 195K)

fetuses aren't babies.

Yes goy, just give up ;-)

I hate the past conservatives want to keep us in, but i hate the future liberals are dragging us too

You don't choose to be a faggot you are born that way.

No, Goldberg, he doesn't.

Imagine thinking, even for a moment, that universal health care, climate action, equal justice, affordable college, living wage, or gun sense are good things. These retards don't realize it means more expensive healthcare, shitty cars, more women getting off without a sentence, more retards in college, seven dollar gallons of milk, and even more retarded faggot gun laws. I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to say that all leftists should swing from their necks.

Doesn't matter the photo ops happened, the headlines happened, it's truth now.

Literally nobody on the left supports that shit

Sigh.. their outlandish hyperbole is so fucking tired.

Hillary was a klan members apprentice

based

lol fucken onions boys

Oh shit are you serious?

My gun senses are tingling

>moving left
>transexual children, mass immigration mixed to low birthrates

Man, I know what to choose

Can we just live separate of these people? Are we going to be forced to fight it out til one side is completely dead?

Probably has a point in his pants while thinking how much it can lead these suckers to dance to his crappy tune.
Most items listed for the left costs a lot of money and has yet to have an actual decent workable system anywhere in the world.

Best

You know damn well no one supports that. The majority of people support blind "progress". As long as they think society is "moving" they seem to like it. Leftists are like people in a boat that have stopped using their sails/oars because wherever the current takes them is fine, even if that is straight into some jagged rocks.

Attached: fighting for.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

Israel will be one of the first to be nuked, but it's either give up or go out and start a militia and start executing leftists and deporting nonwhites. Since nobody here is about to do that then larping here really is useless other than as a form of entertainment and dreaming. Either shoot your enemy, join them, or surrender and die. But if you stand up and fight you'll go down as a single crazed terrorist like the Muslim church shooter. At least I'm being realistic. If you are so against "giving up" to the Jews then just go stab a corrupt Jewish politician. Electing someone won't save us, and Jow Forums won't save us. So I'm giving up while we're behind

What is stealing babies hyperbole in reference to?

This dude is aging badly.
A couple years ago he looked ten years younger.

Attached: 23E7D303-949A-4C94-AD54-B757833EF32C.jpg (1280x787, 168K)

Wasnt a baby.
T. Discord tranny

Delusional retards usually go left, yes.

Leftists are the reason college is so fucking expensive

Holy shit I'm right wing now.

>stealing babies
>implying
the left/right are both filled with pedos helping their masters steal children off the street and abuse them. Fucking projecting so hard

Based and snek pilled