This is a book I wrote, available in PDF form for free

This is a book I wrote, available in PDF form for free.

dubioustunic.blogspot.com/2019/05/logos-is-fuhrer-theory-of-anarchy-with.html

It is argued that the Enlightenment State, while attempting to guarantee freedom of religion -- a divine mandate -- does not secure a freedom sufficient for godliness in the New Age. I argue that the Enlightenment State, rather than advocating separation of Church and State, buttresses three idols -- security, equality, and rationality -- above liberation in godliness.

Therefore, I put forward a theory of anarchy, called neo-anarchy or "anarcho-theism," which takes godliness as the basis of political activity.

I argue against the notion that anarchists must object to all hierarchies of power. For hierarchies of power are intrinsic to Nature, and this is for the sake of proper godliness, or Dharma.

I also argue against the idea of anarcho-Capitalism, that the rationally self-interested desire for property is the best basis of political activity. By contrast, I argue that, for example, one might build civilization in a "yogic" mentality, without desire for fruit of one's labors. For example, in "yogic statebuilding," one may program decentralized digital architecture, for example a library, without desire for status or monetary gain.

I also argue against anarcho-Communism. Because power hierarchies are intrinsic to Nature, and that is for the sake of godliness, Communism sets up a false God of human equality above human flourishing. The era of transhumanism is set to displace the notion of "brotherhood in the species-being," for the dialectic of the forces of production will alienate people from the species being as technology begins to fragment the human essence. In sum, anarcho-Communism relies on an arbitrary delineation of the "human moral community:" in reality, people should be able to divert their energies to any end, including for the sake of narrower community building, including on the basis of bloodline. (1/2)

Attached: DIGITAL_BOOK_THUMBNAIL.jpg (116x184, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dubioustunic.blogspot.com/2019/05/logos-is-fuhrer-theory-of-anarchy-with.html
bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
dubioustunic.blogspot.com/2019/04/ethics-as-warfare-metaphysics-and.html
archive.is/lbZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=1d8jHo7Lx3o
archive.fo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I also argue against anarcho-Communism. Because power hierarchies are intrinsic to Nature, and that is for the sake of godliness (by Dharma), Communism sets up a false God of human equality above human flourishing. Furthermore, the era of transhumanism is set to displace the notion of "brotherhood in the species-being," for the dialectic of the forces of production will alienate people from the species being as technology begins to fragment the human essence. In sum, anarcho-Communism relies on an arbitrary delineation of the "human moral community:" in reality, people should be able to divert their energies to any end whatsoever, including for the sake of narrower community building, including on the basis of bloodline.

To that end, anarcho-theism or neo-anarchy accommodates the basic insight of anarcho-fascism, that communities can be built on the basis of, for example, bloodline. This also relates to the idea that hierarchies of power are intrinsic to Nature. Anarcho-theism can divert some of the interest in neo-fascism into community-building based on blood. For even the neo-fascists seem to think that unity of bloodline is sufficient for the moral flourishing of the community. Thus it may not be necessary to create a fascist State in order to have a flourishing spirit of blood.

It is ultimately argued that, as we enter the New Aeon, which includes the development of transhumanism, the Enlightenment State will no longer be able to accommodate the search for godliness, which is inevitable according to the Logos of Nature. For example, the heroic mentality cannot be bred in a State which takes "security" to be the highest moral idol. Following Nietzsche, we may break the various moral tablets, as we strive to build communities in various forms of godliness.

Will check it out, thanks.

messed up the second post by repeating myself, here's the conclusion

I take "godliness" to be a synthesis of the terms, "virtue" and "godlikeness." The various forms of godliness form a coherent nexus in Nature which, even when at war, rest in a state of equilibrium according to Hermetic mechanisms. It is this oscillation of Love and Strife on the quest for godliness that dictates the Necessity of political revolution.

Hi Philip. Thanks for posting; I'm excited to read it.

You gonna get it published, OP?

>equality
kYS faggot

there is a chapter devoted to a Nietzschean critique of human equality. I think one of the mistakes of anarchists of the past is in being motivated by the Judeo-Christian idol of "equaltiy" before God. It is argued that men are not equal; this is a matter of Dharma, i.e., natural justice, and helps to motivate some theorizing about bloodline-based communities

>dubioustunic.blogspot.com/2019/05/logos-is-fuhrer-theory-of-anarchy-with.html
terrific must read anons
thank you

i am kind of incompetent when it comes to doing real-world things. i published it on Amazon. maybe one day I'd get it published but I can't be bothered to deal with publishers and etc. right now

>The Cosmos exists for the sake of the free evolution of sentient life. }
citation needed
>Self-consciousness is identical to godliness, which is perhaps a plurality.
citation or explanation needed

Very nice!

>We arrive at self-consciousness or godliness through the free movement of Discourse.
what the fuck are you even trying to s ay here?

this follows Hegel and the Christian notion that Creation is a scaffolding of free will

America's divine mandate comes from securing the scaffolding of free will on the way to self-consciousness

In Christianity this self-consciousness is identical to the Son of the Father. As the final cause, self-consciousness is the telos of all things. In other words, this "godliness" of Jesus Christ is the prime mover of all things.

This account can be secularized, akin to what Hegel did with Christianity, so that the free vying for power of various forms of godliness is the telos of Creation. Just so, in Hermetic Kabbalah, gods are forces of Nature which exist in homeostasis

Yet another person who was never enlightened talking about enlightenment.

Babylonian_Money_Magic_Slave_System (BMMSS) is the [[primer]] to the Final_Redpill_Framework (FRF)...bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/

checked this thread will be gone soon, keep posting it, glad i got to see it

thank you, the first chapter is perhaps too Hegelian

Creation is a scaffolding of free will; the Cosmos is a free intellectual movement toward self-consciousness.

This movement is the enactment of godliness.

In this way, I synthesize the Hegelian dialectic with Nietzsche's vision of the Ubermensch.

Okay I get what you mean now, your work is meant to appeal to those who operate on this framework for reality.

I see now. Can I suggest that you perhaps add some sort of foreward so people can have an idea of what you're going to go on about?

yeah i think the Hegel comes off a bit too strong at first. if you read the chapter on Hegel I try to place this metaphysics in a naturalistic context, showing how the World Spirit is the animating principle of atoms

thanks for your response

a little more
>The search for morality outside of the Word, or perfection outside of man is, to the Christian, an insane proposition. The non-Christian man is alienated from perfection, and any apparent advancement outside of Christ only builds on sand.
Do you use Christ interchangeably with logos here? I know what Christians mean when they say that Christ is the word, but is a person who is a "follower" of logos but not a Christian completely unable to "evolve" themselves?

I think an ethno-nationalist police state is the only sustainable state, with outsiders considered on the basis of their ability to serve the military force.

There is no justice but that which is enforced, and there is no infallible incentive to enforce justly outside of a biological bond.

I think the Germans of the 1930s/40s were the only group/time able to achieve this state, and I believe it is our dying duty to attempt to create a Western European nationalist police state to rule over other continental ethnostates until it all inevitably falls apart. Resources are not an issue, trust and noble character is the scarcest resource, so mass-sterilization forced by the hand of a pre-eminant Western European police state is *necessary* for a just and prosperous human race, short of ETs serving in the same capacity...

A better name would be meta-anarchism

Yes I use "Christ" interchangeably with "Logos"

I wrote another book on this, on transhumanism, called "Ethics as Warfare." That was my first book, available here:
dubioustunic.blogspot.com/2019/04/ethics-as-warfare-metaphysics-and.html

There it is argued that all forms of godliness outside of Christ, outside the Logos, are inevitably brought to desolation by the Cross. This is the meaning of the Apocalypse.

hmm... the importance of bloodline is fundamental, no doubt, but it's more diffuse an abstraction than property, and for dynastic generational wealth to accumulate without being threatened by political instability or institutionalized parasitism, one harkens to property because it's a universal ethic, can be applied by anyone of any bloodline and it will have the same effect (increasing of trust within the society, strengthening of the social fabric), to different levels ofc based on things like IQ and genetic health. and the absolute-ness of property is derived from God, and the state attempts to compete with God when it comes to establishing what "morality" means. as a catholic hoppean, i object to any false arche.

what I was particularly interested about is your assertion about being unable to develop outside of Christ. Is it your belief that one is unable to fully embrace logos without Christ?

if so, explain, preferably with great detail

imagine having such little understanding of the world

fuck off trannyhumanist

Yes I take this to be the proposition of Christianity.

I think there are two options. Perhaps the Logos is Christ. Then any advancement of matter outside Christ is a sort of "fabrication of power." Thus even if we had earthly immortality, this immortality is merely a fabrication of the heavenly godhood in Christ, and would perish by the Cross.

You see how Jesus returns in the Apocalypse with a sword coming from his mouth? This symbolizes the impossibility of displacing the Word using physical force. For the Word is the basis of the laws of physics.

Thus it is sometimes said, for example by Steve Quayle, that the Deep State is trying to "conquer God" through transhumanism, AI, and black physics. The sword coming from the mouth of Christ says that even an Apocalyptic level of power cannot displace the Logos.

On the other hand, a non-Christian could hold out for some notion of the "Logos." For Heraclitus and Hegel, the Logos is like a Discourse. Thus one might say that all things are embarked in a Cosmic Discourse. There are various perspectives on meaning, following Nietzsche, and these various perspective vie for power over Cosmic time. In this way, morality is in the Discursive flux of things, which breaks down into warfare when words become incommensurable.

Thus a Nietzschean could hold out for some kind of "Ubermensch" outside of Christ, insofar as Christ is not the Logos. But if Christ is the Logos, the Ubermensch would be revealed to have been developed in folly, having been built upon sand, by the sword of Christ's mouth in the Apocalypse.

Attached: DIGITAL_BOOK_THUMBNAIL (1).jpg (116x184, 7K)

>In Islam, it is sometimes said that America feigns to stand for the power of the Creator of creation (Naji, 2006). Given that Creation is matter in free Discursive movement toward self-conscious, it would make sense that a State which aimed to secure the Cosmic Discourse may play as a sort of hand of God. This is America's claim to Objectivity. However, I argue that America, in attaching itself to a Church of Enlightenment metaphysics, does not actually stand for freedom of Discourse in the Universal
sense. This can be seen, for example, in its refusal to entertain a jihadist State, on behalf of Israel.

Hehe you're quite the budget Evola aren't you
will take a look tho

i have only skimmed some Evola, but because we are both founded on Nietzsche, the basic thrust of Evola's critique is found in the book

sorry if the Introduction is a bit of a turn off by conjuring up a Hegelian framework out of nowhere, but if you start in Chapter 2 with my analysis of Nietzsche you'll see that it's rigorous philosophy

sorry I got banned for making a schlop thread
nayway I realize that all of this is way above of my head, I don't even know what you mean by discourse, I thought discourse was just another way of saying conversation (or debate)
anyway have a bump

just more christkikery

Attached: 1527851771035.png (2198x892, 335K)

hmm yes this is perhaps a problem for my work.

It is a Hegelian idea. The Discourse is the semantic means by which the Cosmos unfolds into self-consciousness. When I say that everything follows a Discourse, I am saying that everything follows Providence, which is a narrative.

How can everything follow a narrative? The basic idea is that atoms are animated by notions themselves. This is called "Downward Causation." Since the Cosmos unfolds according to Providence, we can say that all becoming is a "Discourse" directs substances toward self-consciousness.

The Discourse is the Logos considered as an unfolding of meaning over time.

According to Nietzsche, there is not one privileged "perspective" in the Discourse; the Discourse is a nexus of warring perspectives. Hence, "Ethics as Warfare."

Attached: 9a03e84394aed85110e5080617e1e88850b792dad9b2906c5b52e988ab53697e.jpg (600x1000, 218K)

The book stays neutral with respect to Christianity.

As Hegel perceived, because the Christian tradition is somehow prophetic, we can secularize Christian theory, for example when I say that Creation is a scaffolding of free will.

I am personally anti-Christian. What I personally advocate -- and this perspective is found in the book -- is the cultivation of godliness on the way to the Ubermensch.

Because Judeo-Christian ethics props up "compassion" and "equality" as the highest moral imperatives, it has sickened Europe, and prevents the cultivation of heroic ideals (as Evola argued).

But the Christian is still welcome to see neo-anarchy as a helpful political framework. For he may live directly in the Kingdom of God, with the Father providing for all his needs as he preaches the Gospel.

The analogue of this is the idea that men are to "preach" according to the "thrown perspectives," to follow Heidegger, of the various beings. In this way, as one cultivates one's own form of godliness, one clears the way for the liberation of other beings. This is entailed by the fact that Necessity unfolds godliness as a nexus, according to Dharma.

Thus the perspective bears some relation to the consciousness of the Buddhist Bodhisattva, who gives up his Nirvana, his reclusion, for the sake of liberating all sentient life. In our European way, we do not forsake the Earth, but stay true to it, cultivating the various forms of godhood called forth by Necessity.

>To see Hegelian neo-anarchy in action,
consider how on the early 21st Century website Jow Forums, members of the image board post anonymously, so that they receive neither wealth or status for their work.

>They attempt to move Internet discourse through a combination of humor and political incorrectness bordering on nihilism. Thus it is neither the free market nor labor value that pushes the discourse forward, but the mechanics of “lulz,” the peculiar sense of nihilistic humor derived from spamming the Internet with “memes,” repeatable notions that change everything.

>These “lulz” are a spiritual pleasure, which guide the free development of self-consciousness on the Internet and beyond. That is a scary thought. Jow Forums arguably got Donald Trump elected in 2016 (– for the lulz).

>The key here is that one can live for the sake of the Discourse, without any regard to wealth or status. The Hindu notion of “yoga” may be associated with this, as well. But if one thing is clear, it is that these “shitposters” derive great pleasure from their “work” which, as lame as it seems, is actually world-historical.

>Arguably, they receive pleasure from their work exactly because their movement of Discourse is world-historical. For the neo-anarchist, Jow Forums is a primitive way of moving the Discourse toward liberation.

Attached: 1556146648212.png (512x512, 207K)

You may find it odd to think that reality unfolds according to Providence, or a Discourse.

But this notion is the basis of the founding of the American State, as when the Founding Fathers in the Declaration of Independence talk about "Necessity."

America has a "divine right" to rule, because Necessity calls for liberation.

I am arguing that since America fails to live up to its Providential calling of securing freedom of speech, she may be dispatched by Providence.

That same Necessity which called America to defend freedom of speech is what motivates neo-anarchy. For in securing liberation, neo-anarchy unites itself with the same Cosmic imperative that bestowed a divine right onto America in the first place.

Thought this was just a self promotion thread at first but you got me intrested now OP. Just wondering are there any books or authors in paticular you would suggest getting a foundation in order to better understand what your point is s? Also is your post writing similar to your book writing cause not gonna lie it doesn't flow that well imo

One reason why even a "naturalist" might be okay with the notion that Providence unfolds according to a narrative is that materialism may be false.

In the Modern period, intellectuals got really excited about the idea that physics works like billiard balls crashing together, solely in terms of what is called "efficient" or spatially local causation.

This idea that physics unfolds according to spatially local causation is the basis of our modern disbelief in spiritual notions such as Providence. This is part of the root of Western nihilism.

Yet contemporary quantum physics seems to displace the Modern notion that all causation is spatially local. Since we no longer believe in purely local causation -- since physics apparently does not act like billiard balls crashing together -- why not wonder whether formal or spiritual forms of causation might orient the fundamental "particles?"

Indeed, quantum physics seems to imply that, on a realist interpretation, consciousness orients the movement of energy. For if we're not being positivists, where we see a "model" as merely a way of speaking, we see that "models" of reality include a term for "observation." In this way, an observation is part of the "physical" causal nexus.

This opens the way to saying that notions as such orient matter. In Hegelian terms, the World Spirit is the animating principle of matter.

It's probably similar in that I am trying to convey deep metaphysics concisely. I am trained in analytic philosophy, where they stress simplicity, precision, and conciseness. I am decent at this but I could perhaps do better. I also have been struggling mentally with what I think is a form of Deep State surveillance.

The first chapter of the book might be a bit wordy and, as I said, too Hegelian. Hopefully you can get the "gist" of what I am saying by reading with an open mind.

Part of the problem is that the ideas I'm trying to convey are counter-intuitive to modern people, due to their materialism and nihilism.

Thank you for your critique but also for expressing interest.

If anyone wants me to maybe expand on particular points, just ask

Alright thanks op I'll try reading through it later tonight

Hegel and Nietzsche would be the foundation. Hegel for Metaphysics and Nietzsche for Ethics.

The basic ethical outlook is as follows. Everything unfolds according to Providence. In their becoming, everything strives for power, which is identical with wisdom. This Hermetic identity of power with wisdom was not foreseen by Nietzsche, but was foreseen by Foucault, who equated knowledge with power.

Because power and wisdom are to be identified, I am able to put forward the notion of "godliness," wherein to be "a good being" is also to be a powerful one.

Following Nietzsche, each thing has its own virtue, according to its type. Thus there are various forms of godliness, which vie for power in Nature.

Following Hermetic Kabbalah -- here I follow Crowley's Book of Thoth -- these various forms of godliness exist in a coherent nexus, as forces of Nature.

It is the imperative of the Cosmos that men achieve the level of godliness that makes them "custodians of Nature." Here I am integrating Crowley's view of the Aeon, Hegel's view of the Discourse, and Nietzsche's view of the Ubermensch.

Against all this the Christian says that the Logos is eternal, not prone to change. Christians say that godhood is only to be found in Christ, and any so-called "Discourse" outside of the Sacred Tradition of the Holy Spirit is due to be vanquished by God.

The basic argument is that the Enlightenment State gimps the development of godliness by hoisting an Enlightenment-era moral system into the psyche.

America feigns to be Objectively divine, because it defends freedom of speech. Again, the defense of freedom of speech is divine because the Cosmos asks us to arrive at godliness in freedom.

But true godliness, insofar as Christianity is false, asks us to forsake the Judeo-Christian idols of peace, equality, and rationality. Since the development of man is arbitrarily confined by these idols, the Enlightenment State does not truly stand for freedom of self-development.

In actual free self-development, we would be allowed to attain the sort of godhood seen in the pantheons of Egypt, Rome, and Greece. Since this is the purpose of freedom of speech, and America cannot guarantee its achievement, America's Providential role is deconstructed upon entry into the New Aeon.

Attached: download (7).jpg (184x273, 10K)

I smell heresy

I smell gay Jesuits who are basically obsolete now. They love Jesus so much they want to have sex with him literally "through his body" I AM THE ANTICHRIST

Arguably, Jesus dindu nuffin, having taught us the way to true godliness in freedom.

But it is also possible that the teachings of this rabbi stagnated the development of the West.

Nietzsche's vision of the Ubermensch is arguably one European perspective on what godliness really means.

In my work, I am basically saying that our various perspectives on godliness vie for power as Nature unfolds toward self-consciousness.

For the Christian, this self-consciousness is the singular perspective of Jesus Christ.

For the non-Christian, self-consciousness may be a tapestry of perspectives, oscillating in Love and Strife.

Attached: 2zy7jg.jpg (1000x500, 169K)

good stuff

I think it's possible that fascism is one way of achieving godlike potentiality in mankind.

But this is really where I want to focus everyone, in the idea that life is a matter of cultivating godliness. The question for the fascist "police State" is whether people are allowed to follow Dharma within the confines of the State.

Even the Christian believes this, only he believes that godliness is in Jesus Christ.

Attached: IJRge.jpg (387x480, 61K)

Even the Christian believes that >life is a matter of cultivating godliness *

>I AM THE ANTICHRIST
Don't abandon Christ just because of the Roman church's obsession with his flesh and blood.

bump

Attached: 1556147720364.png (765x1027, 211K)

Your ideas sound similar to mine: { pro-anarchy, pro-local market, pro-nation, pro-Christianity, pro-tariff, pro-meritocratic hierarchy }.

Q1: God is dead. How do you justify a non-entity?

Q2: What is your view of Civil War Spain?

Q3: What is your view on ancapistan?

Did you just dox yourself?

In the Management of Savagery, a radical Islamist text, it is argued that America feigns to be the "Hand of the Creator."

And since freedom of speech is a divine imperative, it is easily seen why America would stake a claim to Objective power.

Yet in propping up the idol of "security" above freedom of speech, America loses its claim to objectivity.

In fact, jihad or holy war is a means of moving Nature forward in Strife, upon the incommensurability of verbal Discourse.

The jihadis have their own Providential force behind them. In fact, jihad is part of the free movement of Discourse, which sometimes settles discussions by warfare. For Strife advances matter into liberation.

Thus by opposing itself to the jihadis (on behalf of Israel), America opposes itself to the free movement of Discourse. In this way, the War on Terror deconstructs America's claim to Objectivity.

Similarly one sees how the Deep State has bred a surveillance apparatus -- seen also on Jow Forums -- which attempts to modulate speech from the top-down, all in the name of "security."

Thus one sees how the Judeo-Christian idol of "peace" deconconstructs America's claim to defend freedom of speech. In fact, warfare is part of speech. For, following Clausewitz, I say that Warfare is the continuation of Discourse by other means.

Thus a Nietzschean critique of the American State, which relates to Evola, says that by propping up the idol of "peace" above, say, the cultivation of heroic ideals, America breeds a lower form of godliness than what would be possible outside the Enlightenment State.

the theory is not necessarily pro-Christian; it is merely consistent with Christianity.

Q1: One meaning of "God is dead" is that God has perished in the European psyche. One effect of my work is to revive some notion of the divine by resuscitating the idea of Providence.

I still personally consider it possible that Christianity is true. Maybe God is a real entity. At the very least, there seems to be something "Sacred" about the tradition and spiritual practices of Christianity.

My term, "godliness," is the synthesis of the notion of virtue with the notion of power. It does not appeal to any "God" in the sky. Each person has their own peculiar form of "godliness" which is for the sake of performing a task in Providence.

Q2: I have no view on this.

Q3: I never heard of this but if you're talking about an anarcho-Capitalist state:

First, I think that the anarcho-Capitalist vision of allowing hierarchies of power to flourish is good. I like their tendency to "bite the bullet" about issues such as slavery etc. Slavery might be good for the flourishing of Dharma.

However, I think anarcho-Capitalism becomes an agent of Kali Yuga when it glues all social development to lust for Capital. I think ideal state-building would be detached from lust for Capital. For the most virtuous, the Brahman caste, are naturally inclined to build the Cosmos. This caste would not be given its due place according to Dharma under anarcho-Capitalism. Thus anarcho-Capitalism fails to assuage one of the main problems with American society.

While some anarcho-Capitalists tout the fact that they allow for the development of free Civil Society -- which I favor -- the notion that civilization would be built without lust for Capital makes "anarcho-Capitalism" an oxymoron.

In short, the ideal manner of building civilization would respect the virtuosity of the Brahman caste, which labors without regard for fruit of results.

Attached: download (10).jpg (225x225, 11K)

i think i'm already under severe Deep State surveillance so I don't really pay any mind to anonymity on the Internet

>Philip j. Gayrone

neat
i’ll give it a read OP

no.
remove yourself, or i will do it for you. you have 10 min.

Attached: DubiousTunic --DubiousTunic- - Twitter 18-05-2019 22-29-10.png (589x203, 20K)

schizophrenia
schizophrenia
schizophrenia

S C H I Z O P H R E N I A

LOL Jow Forums IS SECRET NOW

Attached: il_340x270.1898013871_q1k0.jpg (340x270, 28K)

Here's an example of how Christianity can be secularized.

For Christians, the Son is the self-consciousness of the Father.

Now Jesus said, "Ye are gods, and ye are all sons of the Most High." In a way, he meant to bring us into self-consciousness of our own godhood.

Now one can say that the highest form of political activity is to bring others to self-consciousness of their godhood.

Attached: uewb_05_img0343.jpg (227x278, 8K)

bump for interest

kys kike

this is the correct praxis. glad to see we are getting on our way there.

>I am arguing that since America fails to live up to its Providential calling of securing freedom of speech
Great argument, but it isn't only failing to live up to that providential calling, it is failing to live up to the essence of its providential calling, liberty.

That is why I advocate a European spin on the Buddhist notion of the Bodhisattva.

The Bodhisattva forgoes his own Nirvana for the sake of liberating all sentient beings.

Just so, the European, as a man of action, may strive to bring others to self-consciousness of their godliness.

This is not an arbitrary "moralization." Rather, we cultivate others by that same Necessity which cultivates us.

Again the Christian notion of "preaching the Gospel" can be secularized. When we "preach the Gospel" to others, we essentially wage Discursive war that they may find what they are seeing.

Here an analogy can be made with Heidegger, who saw each being as having been "thrown" on a trajectory, which can only act based on "clearings" in its way. In a sense, I am arguing that as in developing into self-consciousness of our own godliness, we are, by Necessity, clearing a way for the liberation of others.

Thus something like the categorical imperative is given by love of Necessity, or amor fati. The notion we're looking for is "Dharma:" each being has its own duty to the Cosmic order, and to do your duty is to help others do their duty by Necessity.

Attached: Manjusri.jpg (480x768, 55K)

That is good and all but what is your input on da joos and dark skin people.

I come to argue that the transcendental consciousness of the Bodhisattva is identical to the consciousness of the World Spirit.

In aiming for the liberation of the Cosmos, one unites oneself with the highest imperative of Nature.

Since Nature advances by Love and Strife in oscillation, to liberate others is sometimes to wage war in the World Spirit. War inspired by the World Spirit is called jihad, or holy war.

That is why some Bodhisattvas bear swords, and why in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, Bodhisattvas are found drinking skullcups full of blood.

A Bodhisattva drinking a skullcup full of blood is acting in accordance with Dharma. While contrary to Christian sensibilities, this form of godliness is precisely moral.

Attached: zdp72-doublechola.jpg (260x395, 18K)

Thread saved here.
archive.is/lbZRo

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Because power hierarchies are intrinsic to Nature
you watch too much jordan peterson

Personally I think that the various races have their own peculiar virtues.

One argument I make is that the Enlightenment idol of "rational self-interest" alienates non-Anglo races from flourishing in the economy.

For example, the Rastafarians bemoan the West as "Babylon." That is because they perceive how the West has bred the Age of Kali Yuga by attaching itself to rational self-interest as the sole political imperative.

Other races, such as Indians, might wish to build civilization in a state of yogic consciousness, without regard for fruit of results. But that is exactly to deny the old Anglo idol of rational self-interest.

In a word, the Enlightenment State has universalized an arbitrary, White notion as the standard of civilized behavior.

This was a post-structuralist critique.

That being said, I am open to the idea that the various races are superior or inferior, as a matter of the Dharmic order. For example, the theosophists said that when animals first incarnate into human form, they become Aboriginals and Sub-Saharan Africans.

Still, I think the various races have their own peculiar virtues, and one thing America does is white-wash the various racial potentialities.

On the Jews I will say that I think America acts on behalf of Israeli foreign policy.

The Judeo-Christian idol of universal equality needs to be smashed, as this is one of the things keeping us from cultivating racial consciousness and achieving godliness. For the achievement of godliness, also seen in transhumanism, definitively shows that men are not equal.

Because we all have unequal tasks by Necessity, and we are measured by our tasks, we are not all equal.

And, as I've hinted, the various races may have their own forms of consciousness. Maybe Africans can resuscitate Egyptian ideals using the Egyptian Book of the Dead and etc.

Attached: 500_F_241352118_I4OXaMB1CiFfVpyZOVqU8WQijOdxkJ5t.jpg (500x500, 45K)

to add to this, ive been noticing that the end of all discourse is Action. for me at least, the end of a conversation is seen as the question of action in accordance with the heretofore unveiled truth.

I actually have an aversion to Jordan Peterson because I believe he's a pop philosopher. I don't really know much of his theory, but perhaps I should learn, so that I can speak on the same terms that everyone else is dealing with.

I actually derive the idea of power as intrinsic to Nature from the notion of Dharma in the Bhagavad-Gita.

Arguably, American Capitalism and Democracy, along with the idol of equality, alienates civilization from the proper hierarchies of power in Nature. We give power to the greedy and avaricious and elect politicians based on marketing rhetoric. In this way America can be seen to be an agent of Kali Yuga.

The flourishing of Dharma would have us answer directly to Nature as we cultivate forms of godliness.

Attached: 10783e4257bc9fbc48feda41d0cd4c07.jpg (1572x2048, 489K)

There are a few things to be said here.

First there is a question of whether Discourse reaches a finality in "the Truth," or if "truthiness" is in the movement of Discourse.

Second there's a question of rationality. Is rationality for the sake of finding "the Truth," or is rationality more of an embodied manner of practically navigating the world?

This also brings to mind a method of Christian prayer, where the purpose of meditation is to form resolutions for action. In a way, this means that every prayer is a means of developing a higher degree of godliness.

OP you would I think you would like dharma nationalism and the work of Sri Acharyaji.

Attached: 41IhY+sJhKL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 27K)

id say that all rationality is an embodied manner of interacting with the world. but that the seminal moment in all rationality would be the (any) glimpse of the "the truth" (that truth being any positive indication of "the spiritual" or patterns of behavior that are decidedly non-rational, yet still achieve AN end.)

youtube.com/watch?v=1d8jHo7Lx3o

saved for later. thanks user, looks interesting and right up my alley.

wow so cool, hopefully I can find someplace to read this work. i found a summary and it is quite similar!

Oh, newfriend, it isn't the "deep state" you should fear...

Now part of my account is that there is such a thing as mental causation. This is called "Downward Causation." In Downward Causation, the mind as such orients physical matter. If there were no Downward Causation, then the Cosmos could not unfold by the World Spirit.

A big question is how far this "Downward Causation" extends in the orientation of Nature.

For example, Steve Quayle states that in Deep State circles, there is a "black physics" agenda, which attempts to "conquer God." Black physics challenges Natural Law through physical engineering. Relatedly, transhumanism arguably challenges Natural Law.

On one interpretation of the "Laws of Nature," Laws are an extrapolation from actually-existing substances. In other words, as the substances change, so do the Laws.

This provides us with a "Heraclitan" notion of the Logos as "Discourse." One might say that the Logos changes with the flux of material reality. This is why "black physics" is hypothetically possible.

Now, as we become more technologically and mystically sophisticated, hypothetically this Downward Causal power of human volition begins to sculpt Natural Law itself.

This gives some import to Crowley's prophecy that "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." If volition is prior to Law, then there is no immutable ground of moral behavior.

This can be seen in the case of transhumanism, which displaces our faith in "humanity" as an immutable substance that constrains moral behavior. Since the human essence is prone to change by volition, the free will is prior to any moral notions to be derived from that essence. This is the fall of secular humanism, and it also serves to displace the Enlightenment State, with its idol of "universal equality," "universal rationality."

Only gammas aren't logos.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x270, 75K)

Now you can start to see how men could be called to forms of godliness that make them "custodians of Nature."

Our achievement of godliness is literally part of the constitution of Natural Law.

The problem with Deep State work in black physics and transhumanism is the clandestine stranglehold on the Discourse has grown to such an extent that they are now changing the fabric of the Cosmos beyond public oversight.

In the best case, people would be free to experiment with the various physical forms, in order to achieve the most well-rounded godliness in freedom of Discourse.

Attached: D317e2fXoAIZzTP.jpg_large.jpg (1299x720, 87K)

You're one of those navel contemplating sophists who lurk philosophy discords and talk about hegelian dialectic while the world fucking burns. If you think we need more books right now you don't understand the battle we're in.

You managed to make your sales pitch of your book so fucking boring that I'm terrified to read the book.

i learned at Cornell as an undergraduate and then i learned during 2 years when I was Catholic. i didn't really learn through Internet discussion and I've never been in a discord.

the book is hopefully not navel-gazing or sophistry, because it denies the detached outlook typical of white philosophy, and aims to be a form of action in the world.

to my mind, without philosophy, nobody would have any notion of what sorts of actions they ought to perform

i'm a hegelian because i believe Providence follows a narrative.

the book is a matter of action because it orients people toward a higher ethical mode of action.

re: action i am starting an independent programming project for a decentralized p2p library

sorry that it bored you. since i was trained in analytic philosophy my writing is less poetic than it could be. anyway i find the very notion of godliness to be exciting

Influenced by E. Michael Jones?

never heard of him

as an aside, in my opinion sometimes various ideas converge because a certain form of consciousness is dictated by the World Spirit

for example, the Christians think that all the striving of Greek, neo-pagan, and Hebrew thought was for the sake of the knowledge of Christ.

Thus Platonism, Epicureanism, Cynicism, and Stoicism all converged and were synthesized with Hebrew revelation in the Catholic Sacred tradition.

Arguably all these trajectories were formed and taken into a synthesis by the World Spirit so that men would achieve self-consciousness of their godliness in Christ.

Attached: download (11).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Interesting that you haven't, some of your ideas sound very similar, and you said earlier you use logos as synonymous with Christ, as does E. Michael Jones.

He's written The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, Barren Metal, Libido Dominandi, and the Slaughter of Cities: Urban Renewal as Ethnic Cleansing. Highly recommend those books. He's a Catholic integralist, editor of Culture Wars.

Attached: emj.head_.sam_.jpg (1600x873, 114K)

archive.fo/

Attached: 1522774928438.jpg (250x250, 14K)

The stigma of mental illness is one target of this book.

For the State uses psychiatry as a weapon qua pseudo-science to quell freedom of Discourse.

This arguably happens at the local and federal levels. For, police can come into your house and take you away citing "mental hygiene," even when that conflicts with freedom of religion. And, federally, I find it at least plausible to speculate that the feds note mental illness diagnoses in their surveillance databases.

Recall how Foucault argued that the structuralist practice of categorizing mental illness actually formulates pathological ways of being a person. Now, the State can take you away, institutionalize you, and force you to take meds, so that their arbitrary categorical practice literally -materialize- a baser way of being a person.

In my opinion, many symptoms of mental illness are the manifestation of spiritual gifts gone awry. That is why in the Middle Ages it is said that people conflated psychosis with witchcraft. Schizophrenics arguably have certain gifts, for example, the perception of signs from Providence, which go awry under certain circumstances, for example when their conscience is unclean.

Hegel, for his part, had a bout with mental illness prior to writing the Phenomenology of Spirit. And when he did write the Phenomenology of Spirit, as he was finishing it, war was breaking out nearby, so that he finished it amid Napoleon's cannon fire.

These sorts of "Jungian synchronicities" occur all over the place, but due to the contemporary materialist psychiatry, we are unable to recognize them without being labeled insane.

Attached: Nasim-Aghdam.jpg (1200x1188, 62K)

Therefore I say that we lose a lot of spiritual gifts in the youth through the "psychiatric lobotomization."

Now, the Deep State arguably -already knows- that materialism is false, yet they allow the whole population to wallow in materialist ignorance, even getting the "treatment" of pharmacology -- the etymology of which means both "poisoning" and "sorcery."

Our spiritual gifts don't function correctly because the demands of civilization are alienated from the Natural Order.

As Steve Quayle often says, there is no political solution to a spiritual problem. I say that there is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem.

If the root of a psychiatric defect is a problem of conscience begotten by the Age of Kali Yuga, pills only alienate the conscience further from its moral liberation.

Attached: Steve-Quayle-10.28.18-288x300.png (288x300, 128K)

Summary of some questions:

Are there hierarchies of power in Nature?

Does justice entail a respect for inequality?

As we enter the era of transhumanism, will rationality fragment so that universal suffrage makes little sense?

Is the US on the side of freedom of religion when it wages war against Islam in the name of Israel?

Does the US have separation of Church and State when it props up the Judeo-Christian idols of peace, equality, and rationality, at the expense of moral freedom?

Is jihad sometimes called for by Providence, so that violence is a justified movement of the World Spirit?

Can communities be built on the basis of blood, without the need for fascist oversight?

Is knowledge of the Logos sufficient for sociopolitical flourishing, or is this utopian?

Can we partake in "yogic statebuilding," as in decentralized programming projects which aren't for the sake of wealth or status?

Can Christians live directly within the Kingdom of God, without the mediation of the transient State?

bump

Attached: 1556142636073.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

Attached: 05493315-4290-48DC-A8FF-12103AA6C869.jpg (643x820, 80K)