Outside of things like black lives matter, in a more broad and general context...

Outside of things like black lives matter, in a more broad and general context, can someone explain me what is the problem with police in america ?

Aren't the cops supposed to serve and protect ? Virtually every footage i come across is a bunch of wannabes armchair commandos acting without a semblant of distinction and losing every bit of self-control as soon as the suspect starts to waggle his hands around.

What is to blame, the culture, the training, the recruitment itself ?

Webm somewhat related. Someone managing to keep his composure.

Attached: gender wage gap explained.webm (424x304, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQWBSNq2oeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ynWBfhzMEV4
youtu.be/m7H3XR3_ccc
spdblotter.seattle.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/may-ois-1.mp3
youtu.be/E61jnJe_1SI?t=68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most police are fine.
Average IQ of officers is 104. A lot of times poorer areas have more issues.

Different departments train differently. The large action against them is uncalled for and unjustified.

>What is to blame

the criminals, of course

Confirmation bias. Making and showing videos of the police doing mundane things is boring. Conflict is exciting and conflict is where all the drama arrises. There are hundreds of thousands of police officers and some are complete and utter shitheads. Some are incompetent. Some are good but make mistakes from time to time. When any group has hundreds of thousands of members, there are going to be major fuckups.

>Aren't the cops supposed to serve and protect
no

>What is to blame, the culture, the training, the recruitment itself ?
criminals and princess complexes like this whore youtube.com/watch?v=OQWBSNq2oeU

>uncalled for and unjustified

Not really. Their usage of lethal force in a lot of cases is unjustified.

Look at this, among many many other exemples :

youtube.com/watch?v=ynWBfhzMEV4

I'm sure you will use the "b-b-but muh knife" argument. Sure, she had a knife. But we're talking about a teenager, a girl on top of that. She could have been restrained with a taser or pepper spray, or a single punch to the fucking face considering her size.

Protect and serve.

PROTECT.

A good police force ALWAYS keeps in mind that protection of the citizen his the #1 priority.

>Their usage of lethal force in a lot of cases is unjustified
their usage of lethal force in MOST cases in justified.

She was literally asking to be shot.
What would you have the officer do in this situation that is fair to him?

>going to be major fuckups
It's not fuckups when cops are doing nigger shit on purpose and when they're permitted and encouraged to be shitstain nigger subhuman criminal scum, now is it?

Let me put it this way. It is extremely fucking easy not to get shot by an officer.

Number #1: Don't commit crimes
Number #2: Fucking comply with officers

Nope.

youtu.be/m7H3XR3_ccc

>dude walks slowly with a knife in their direction
>not even swinging or anything
>they're not even backing down in the corridor to create some space
>the situation could have been resolved with a taser (the suspect had no clothes which is another argument in my favor)
>literally and immediately got torn to shreds by a volley of bullets

PROTECT AND SERVE.

Bootlicker at it's finest. I would rather consider the police of my country to not be a bunch of walking untrained fucktards with an itchy trigger finger. I don't pay taxes to be shot if i don't do the "Don't be shot dance" properly.

>She was literally asking to be shot.

Yes bootlicker. We are calling that "suicide by cops". They want to be killed. The job of A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL is to avoid such a thing.

spdblotter.seattle.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/may-ois-1.mp3

911 call for this incident

The issue is blacks. Cops who have to deal with them are constantly on edge because they constantly chimp out and are always guilty of something. When that’s 9/10 of your interactions throughout the day, you’re gonna be on edge for the 10th one and carry that baggage.

Expect European cops to be more aggressive and decked out in military gear as your nonwhite populations increase.

tasers are unreliable, backing up isn't always viable.

Professionals. If you can't handle your nerves, your mind, and manage adrenaline you shouldn't be in armed forces and you shouldn't be able to carry a firearm.

Simple as that. I don't know why the government doesn't trust a citizen to carry a firearm let cowboys like this walk around with it freely because they have a badge.

You think I want people to be untrained or deal with situations poorly? I don't think every single shooting is a good shooting. But it isn't as big of a fucking deal as people make it out to be.

Anyone ever shot by a cop had a route to not be shot. They chose not to follow that route. Justifying them being retarded and not is just idiotic.

Tasers are a first line of defense in such scenarios. They had plenty of options anyway. You DO NOT unleash a firestorm unless all the other possibilities were used or considered.

This is basic armed force 101 for fucks sake.

Also if you are going to try to have a real discussion about this, stop arguing like a faggot

Something to do with the shift in terms to
>Law Enforcement

most of the time, taser doesn't work. Not all police officer have a pepper spray or something like that. If he try to punch her and she knife him, he could die or beeing injured.

look at the attached pyramid, she was at lvl4, a police officer is told to be 1 lvl above the person in front of him (lvl 5 is firearm).

just imagine beeing him, in front of a women with a knife. She clearly wants to injure him...
How many times would you say "drop the knife" before you shoot her ?

your argument is just "she's a girl, he's a man why do he need that many force ?"... you underestimate the power of a knife.

Attached: D5CW1czXoAALRIF.jpg (973x661, 45K)

>Anyone ever shot by a cop had a route to not be shot.

I don't pretend the contrary but this is not an argument. People will sperg around as long as humanity exists and as a government, as a member of the armed arm of the government, you need to accept that global compliance will never ever exists.

What do you do with such a fact ? Shoot people that doesn't comply. This will, and cannot, work and you know it damn well.

>Sure, she had a knife. But we're talking about a teenager, a girl on top of that.
A mentally unstable teenage girl with a knife is a danger to everyone around her. Cop protected everyone else by being there and putting her down. You brandish a weapon against a cop, mentally ill or not, you've basically consented to a potential execution.

>hiring a fat woman for security

Okay, what the fuck?

did the brave man in the webm get shot?

Have you ever seen someone high on amphetamines get tasered? It doesn't phase them at all. I've even seen a man get shot in the leg and continue walking towards police.

Surely she's a lil bitch and faking it, but why would anyone want to bet their life on it?

youtu.be/E61jnJe_1SI?t=68

jew masons selected for blind aggression

>muh feelings!

No. And cops spend 9/10 of their day doing next to nothing, simple shit, and looking for people to fuck with. They are at some battle all day.

A cop needs to be shot up for every person they have raped, sexually violated, falsely charged and imprisoned, and wrongly attacked and injured.

Aiming for twice as many as last year.

>Not all police officer have a pepper spray or something like that.

Who the fuck would give a Glock or an AR15 to a cop which is meant to protect and serve and not a fucking pepper spray. What kind of backwards retarded country is this ?

>most of the time, taser doesn't work.
>taser is not 100 % reliable, like most non-lethal solutions anyway, it means we should blast the suspect with our firearms instead ! at least this will work !

What the actual kind of fucking retarded logic is this. Do you really pay taxes to people that share such logic ?

>you underestimate the power of a knife.

I don't. My estimation was more towards the arm holding the said knife.

Question. A crazy person with a knife is in the room with you your child and officer jim (who is himself expecting). The crazy person has a knife and is within 10 feet of you all. If he moves, he will be able to clear 8 feet before officer jim’s Brain can respond and pull the trigger.

Now is the life of the crazy person with the nice more important than you, your child, officer Jim, and officer Jim’s unborn child?

You wrote your question poorly. Please rephrase. Besides you know damn well these unrealistic and out of context scenarios lead to nothing constructive whatsoever.

The police have no legal or moral obligation to serve and protect. This has been ruled by the supreme court. Police are only there to enforce policy, nothing more. They can literally watch you get murdered, do nothing about it, and they will suffer no consequences. Granted they are compelled to arrest the person that just killed you, if that is any consolation. Sherrifs are different. They are elected by, and serve the people. Police serve the state.

Easy way out in life so it attracts the lowest common denominator. It's not about your fellow man anymore it's about benefits. Every single good for nothing lazy druggie shithead from my high school class became a cop, at least the ones who didn't kill themselves with heroin.

These scenarios happen every fucking day, especially in a profession called to go deal with them. It's called the 21 feet rule for a goddamn reason you cocksucker.

>muh feelings!

No. And cops spend 9/10 of their day doing next to nothing, simple shit, and looking for people to fuck with. They are not at some battle all day. Fucking get lost.

A cop needs to be shot up for every person they have raped, sexually violated, falsely charged and imprisoned, and wrongly attacked and injured.

Aiming for twice as many as last year

>video of someone keeping composure
except for the nigger with the gun you absolute
WHY ARE EUROPEANS SO DEVOID OF STREET SMARTS???

You fumbling retards come to my country to seeking to enlighten us only to be gunned down by some niggers who you thought were regular humans who could give you directions to the holohoax meusem.
Seriously kys

Try policing a multicultural society of 350+ million and get back to us.

Watch Louis Theroux's documentary about the police and criminals in Philadelphia.

One cop talks about how when you pull a guy over he might have a shotgun pointed at the door and will shoot you as soon as you get to the door. If you work in the wild west every day it puts you on edge, and that was made in like 2004 before things got even worse.

>This is basic armed force 101 for fucks sake.

not in the states it isn't

you magdump if you feel there is a threat to your life, a man walking towards you with a knife and ignoring orders is pretty clear threat

cops kill innocent white people all the time and pol pretends it doesn't happen because it hurts their bootlicker narrative

Attached: tellsyoutocrawlbackwards.jpg (308x163, 8K)

>One cop talks about how when you pull a guy over he might have a shotgun pointed at the door and will shoot you as soon as you get to the door.
Shit that doesn't happen.
"He might have a bazooka and blast me to smithereens right away!"
Ye no.

>If you work in the wild west every day it puts you on edge, and that was made in like 2004 before things got even worse.
Shit that doesn't happen.

This.

>Virtually every footage i come across
No one is going to post footage of peaceful interactions with police because it isn't as interesting.

In MN the law is u must run away before protecting yourself and be murderd in the process. Its the complete opposite for cops

You can tell she's white.

Fortunately what matters more than the law is the precedent and public attitudes (jury) we don't have stand your ground but odds are the average jury would rule on your side. God I wish we had stand your ground though.

Because
1) Thats not a major problem that needs addressing
And 2) it's rare.

Really makes you think.

If you police areas full of violent idiot niggers it absolutely happens. Are you retarded?

No it absolutely doesn't. Cops aren't being shot walking up to windows at traffic stops faggot. Therefore its shit that doesn't happen.

I'm 36 years old and I've never had a single negative encounter with a police officer. If you're a law abiding citizen who doesn't engage in the kind of nigger-tier behavior that draws police attention you will never have a negative encounter with one either. The only times in my life I've ever even had to deal with cops has been the handful of times I've been pulled over (probably less than ten times in my entire life btw) and a few instances where I've had to call the cops to deal with some (usually nigger-related) bullshit that has been going on around me. In the latter situations I've been happy enough to have police around and my impression of them is that they do a thorough and diligent job. In the former I've found that if you're just polite and do as they ask you will have no issues at all, half the time they won't even write you a ticket.

Cop-hate is an anarchist position. Cop haters on the right are just left-wingers who are either in denial about it or are here to subvert/troll. Saged.

whos pol faggot? whos we nigger? theres no monolith here. Cops are dicks. No shit.

They constantly deal with the shit of mutt America, with a few sprinkles of just normal people. Some are assholes and some are just doing their job. In either case, they didn't sign up to be injured or killed. Look at the cities that can't recruit cops, like Baltimore and Portland, OR. Ask yourself why.

Nice fake story and fake identity faggot.

>Cop hate is anarchist
No it's holding people responsible for their shitbag behavior, shill cunt

>if you're "on the right" you HAVE to like cops because I said so
No you don't and you don't decide what anyone should think faggot. Blind support for cops doesn't have shit to do with being on the "right". Cops are not the first and foremost or deciding factor or any factor in determining political beliefs of the public.

>can someone explain me what is the problem with police in america ?

We dont have a problem with police in America.
They are the law.
I pay them to enforce our laws.
You do what they tell you, when they tell you.
If you ignore them, you will be made to comply.
if you fight, you will be made to submit.
If you try to endanger the life of the police officer, you will be killed.
99% of the deaths that happen by police are justified.

What dont you understand or what is wrong with these rules?

>It's not fuckups when cops are doing nigger shit on purpose and when they're permitted and encouraged to be shitstain nigger subhuman criminal scum, now is it?
found the pedo nigger on parole

>dude walks slowly with a knife in their direction
Fag should have put the knife down when walking towards cops. Their lives are more important to me than some faggot who lacks common sense.

>Number #1: Don't commit crimes
>Number #2: Fucking comply with officers

no, those are simple rules to live by.

See, youre the nigger that will be shot, and rightfully so. I look forward to reading about it.

have sex

>We are calling that "suicide by cops"
Im calling it kill the bitch so that we have one less psycho on the streets or on the dole.

Its clear that her actions were intended to lead to self harm and not harm of the officer. Thati is what is meant by "suicide by cop", and you can clearly see she intends to goad the officer into shooting her. For christ's sake, its a fucking kitchen knife you could even stab with it because the front edge is rounded. Anyone trained could have taken that knife away from her.

Why dont they give the cop a fucking kevlar vest/armband and let him disarm the person?

>stop arguing like a faggot
>swiss flaf
>being a europoor commie in thoughts

impossible to NOT be a faggot

Really? Cuz I've seen a bunch of videos of niggers killing cops when they get pulled over. Jow Forums posts them every day.

A lot are also vets with PTSD from the wars. They take the Iraq mentality with them.

Why not spend a week in Johannesburg, or Chicago, or Detroit, there are some thing words cannot transfer to your precious soft Swiss reality.

>What kind of backwards retarded country is this ?

europoor, it doesnt matter what you think, these are OUR laws.Youre not changing anything by being a whiney lil cuck here. That shit may fly in swissmiss, but itll get you kicked in the face here.

>A cop needs to be shot up for every person they have raped, sexually violated, falsely charged and imprisoned, and wrongly attacked and injured.
found the pedo nigger parolee again

300 million people policing and being policed. There are very few problems. You just happen to see the videos where there are problems.

Ask anyone who isnt a thug. Most of us never deal with the police.

>t.

Attached: pol hit squadron.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

Hardly anyone records footage of normal cops doing normal things. Even fewer people actually post videos of said normal cops doing normal things. The internet is flooded with extremism of everything.

Really you just need to mind your own business and stop worrying about what better countries do. Fag.

>cops kill innocent white people all the time and pol pretends it doesn't happen because it hurts their bootlicker narrative
no, we dont care because we know 99% of the time, if you get shot by cops, you had it coming to you and we dont care if youre white or black in that instance.

Youre being like the niggers with OJ. They knew he killed his ex and her bf but they cheered him getting off innocent because he was black. THAT is the problem with niggers in America.

He sit's in a European Disney Land, flipping through isolated incidents, making a conclusion all by himself, and passing judgement gleefully.

This kid needs to visit Africa or any dense African area to understand how the world works for the African.

>better countries

hahahaha

Attached: ameritent.gif (345x258, 1.98M)

>In MN the law is u must run away before protecting yourself
No it is not. Im not leaving my house when some nigger comes crawling through my window, hotel room window or car door. Im emptying my mag.

>You can tell she's white.
Wow, thanks for that info, you stupid nigger.

Attached: dumbniggertalking.jpg (400x363, 53K)

>No it absolutely doesn't.
this moron doesnt live in the USA or is a nigger in denial or lying as usual.

Cops do not protect, cops enforce the law. There's a big difference.

There is a video somewhere showing the reaction time of an officer and a perp's distance (with a knife it think). It shows how deadly it can be if the perp tries to kill the cop vs how far away the perp starts his deadly run... It's surprisingly far, so the cops know this.
Besides, when would you shoot--as a non-cop--knowing how close and quickly a guy with a knife is?

No I'm not a subhuman criminal cop, thanks.

Cops are mentally ill criminal bitches and deserve to be shot to death and back, and back to death. They attack and injure others even when that person was doing nothing and when the cop wasn't giving any "lawful order." They are enemies to the public, treat people and children like crap, they hate Americans and love being criminals, niggers, rapists (they especially rape children), sexual assaulters, and they love being attacking and injuring others. Every cop killed is an act of godly justice for this country.

Yea MEANWHILE the giant enormous sex trafficking trade with fucking huge numbers of enslaved children teens and adults rages on RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA. Cops fuck with people but do fuck nothing about this giant sex trafficking in the U.S. where children are sold and raped endlessly. Cops participate in this crap too. No wonder you went complete and total 150% SUBSERVIENCE to cops so that your crime syndicate can thrive and so that you, cops, and everyone else involved that rape these victims and profit and be general criminals without challenge.

You won't hear any of this on this on the news, no.

Blue lives splatter.

>cops enforce the law
No, they don't.

How often are you coming across these mirrors faggot?

Niggers get what's coming to them. American police are based.

Attached: american policing.png (460x377, 417K)

Fuck that useless security guard dumbass bitch.

I don't know enough cops personally to have a large enough sample size, but anecdotally, every cop I know personally enjoys one aspect of their job above all others, and that is participating in violence or the prospect of participating in violence.
Also, many of them are very knowledgeable when it comes to state penal codes, but kinda clueless when it comes to things like the Bill of Rights or not violating the 4th Amendment.
They prefer the enforcement part of law enforcement

this guy gets it

>What would you have the officer do in this situation that is fair to him?
What would a police officer do to anyone else who shot a teenage girl in that situation?

>Most police are fine.
Wrong.
>Average IQ of officers is 104.
lmao. you're a really stupid little bitch. You don't earn good money, do you, little bitch?

Charging a man with a gun. Dude earns my respect :)

Anyone that kills a cop is a hero in my book.

>Dorris says Turner struck the officer in the groin with a Taser, shocking him. He says the officer then fired multiple rounds at Turner, shooting her at least once.

> "Keep in mind those Tasers are about 50,000 volts, so they don't feel good," Dorris said.

Thats why police shouldnt have them

> A Toronto police officer, who is diabetic, has profusely apologized for threatening to Taser two handcuffed suspects in the genitals, an act he blames on a severe hypoglycemic episode.

>The father of a Chicago Public Schools student says police were too aggressive when they used a stun gun on his 16-year-old daughter and punched her earlier this week at a West Side high school — and raised questions about why cops are stationed at the school in the first place. Late Friday night, CPS issued a statement saying the officers involved will not return to the school

> BART Police officers detained Grant and several other passengers on the platform at the Fruitvale BART Station. BART officer Anthony Pirone, kneed Grant in the head and forced the unarmed Grant to lie face down on the platform. While Pirone held Grant down in a prone position, Mehserle drew his pistol and shot Grant in the back. Grant was rushed to Highland Hospital in Oakland and pronounced dead later that day.

> Otis Reese is grateful his favorite deli has a surveillance camera. He says it saved him from what could have been years in prison after NYPD cops stopped the 30-year-old for walking down the street with an open beer. It was unopened in a brown bag, Reese told the I-Team in an exclusive interview. Reese has filed a $1 million notice of claim against New York City, claiming he was falsely arrested for a bogus reason and then illegally searched in March of 2016.

Literally the worst example you could use. The cop backed up about half a block AWAY from his vehicle

>Virtually every footage i come across is a bunch of wannabes armchair commandos acting without a semblant of distinction and losing every bit of self-control as soon as the suspect starts to waggle his hands around.

Well, there really wouldn't be any reason to watch the sane civil encounters. Its like watching traffic vs watching a car crash.

That said a lot of cops aren't particularly bright and giving them a uniform just makes them into arrogant bullies. Its not all cops but unfortunately the police have a tendency of protecting the assholes in the department simply because they're fellow cops.

Changing policy so that lawsuits for police brutality or incompetence are taken from the police pension fund rather than from the taxpayer would give the police an incentive to get the assholes fired. Additionally cases where the police negligently kill someone should be subject to charges of criminal incompetence (as a doctor would be) even if intent to murder can't be established, extreme stupidity should not be an excuse.

Attached: Cop vs. Cripple.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

>bitch
>bitch
nigger detected

everyone who kills a nigger is a hero in my book

I honestly think a lot of it has to do with movies. The bad ass renegade cop is glorified in Hollywood, and a lot of kids grow up wanting to be that guy. When they make it to the force, think they're Denzel Washington or Bruce Willis

I can tell you guys that despite all the memes US cops are way better than Swedish cops. American cops tend to be more polite, more professional, better trained, and better educated in law than Swedish cops. Despite the bad examples and memes I'd much prefer to deal with american cops any day of the week.

>all the time
almost never

>Average IQ of officers is 104

They wont hire you if you have a high IQ over a certain level. They will get denied because hey cant be controlled and will start to question shit.

Just like a bank has writen tests for a manager position to see how sociopathic you are. If you have empathy you get denied because you wont be able to do your job and scam the working class with phony loans.