You do realize if trump keeps tariffs on china most manufacturers will simply move production to a diffrent 3rd world...

You do realize if trump keeps tariffs on china most manufacturers will simply move production to a diffrent 3rd world country . Most of those jobs aren't coming back , and when they eo they will be jighly automated . Or will pay minimum wage and you will only get them through temp agencies.(am speaking about this from experience most factories know adays rely on most temps rhe full time employees are the college educated engineers and maintance crew the grunt work is done by temps who work for near minimum wage and regularly fired ) .

Attached: 1558019873775.jpg (960x781, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1BLtYGyffc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you implying that immigrants will leave?

Yes. But learn to write if you want a bump dumb Burger.

Not really most of the illegal imigrants coming here just overstayed their visas a long time ago and work on farms .

China will go broke if things continue this way and the communists don't care about starving their own people to death so fuck it.

It greatly hurts china way more than us. As a competitor, this helps keep us relatively on top. It slows them down and buys us more time. Our economy is doing much much better despite not really helping certain industries and workers. No one even noticed any consumer price increases from the tariffs.We both know that if China gets ahead of us and lose our premier status in technology and things like having the world reserve currency then we are absolutely screwed. Everyone else will experience a deviation from freedom and liberal values look freedom of speech when China takes the hands off approach as the supreme power. It's zero game. Though I'm not sure if we even want to preserve this country anymore when facing inevitable decline.

I wonder how long your optimism will last. Your population is way more spoiled than Chinese.

Read nigger. I don't see any optimism in my post besides the fact that China's economy is getting crushed under the tariffs. My concession is that we are ultimately declining and can't reverse it due to the voting demographic changes. After Trump is gone, the tariffs are likely being taken off anyway by the following democrats. We're only 15% of China's trade, and they're doing things like Made in China 2025 and the Belt and Road Initiative which will in the long run beat us. The only saving grace is that the US holds the biggest reserves of untouched natural resources since we use everyone elses. Both the US and China have unsustainable policies. But the difference is that ours won't produce future benefits to offset, rather these burdens will just accumulate.

That's actually the CCCP's biggest fear, that their economy will stop growing and lead to political unrest. There's 1 billion Chinese and the CCCP thinks they're only politically inactive because their lives are getting better materially in economic terms, they fear a revolution if the growth stops

You're right, I didn't even read past your first sentence.
Your views are still way off. You fear China too much. Maybe I was right then, you're to spoiled.

They won't get reserve currency status because for that you need trust. Nobody trusts them since they don't have free market and this isn't likely to change in the near future.

No more Nintendo. Fucking finally.

Attached: asscrack.webm (720x720, 717K)

A revolution is highly unlikely since the Commies took the guns and other weapons when they took power which means that the historical uprisings in China won't happen. It'll go back to an authoritarian shithole like venezuela or DPRK at the worst.

It's better to be fearful of the guy in second place than to be complacent and arrogant that America and the West's position is a given. History has proven that these top positions are transient. Thinking in these long term future projections and creating safeguards is the only way we can solidly secure this country to last at the top for a longer time.

Power is what backs the reserve currency holder. Chinese economic subversion can easily build stronger "trust" in the long run, especially when we decline due to things such as being bogged down in the middle east due to Israel, the increasing welfare state, demographic changes/replacement of whites with less productive populations, degeneration of merit in favor of diversity and nepotism, political stagnation in the government due to division, various degeneracy that decreases economic efficiency (like single mothers, drugs, sexual deviation, societal withdrawal, etc.), lowering levels of enthusiasm in the country, and more).

Lol.

Do you really think what you're saying was not seen by those behind this plan? Everything is already planned.

>You do realize if trump keeps tariffs on china most manufacturers will simply move production to a diffrent 3rd world country .
Yes it would hamstring China, the only other country getting close to being a superpower so thats exactly the point brainlet.

>burgers want manufacturing back
>burgers now have to pay "employed in USA" prices for shitty useless products
>winning
Not that any sane company would set up shop in the USA again in the first place.
>inb4 company x invests several billions for 450 new jobs
Let that sink in to understand why it won't happen in any meaningful magnitude.

>diffrent 3rd world country .
Probably multiple. Good. Dilute the wealth acquisition of our near peer advisary and then we can spend mid 21 century improving our inroads in Africa.
You faggots are such pathetic "can't think more than 5 minites ahead. What is a map?" clowns

>not knowing that money is created ex nihilo

>everything you wrote
Oh user...

guess we'll just have to let china keep fucking us. Gotta protect the rich globalists

>implying that that actually affects the average citizen instead of just corporations

So we're helping Africa. Why do libtards dislike this?

Hey OP, show the amount of tariffs for China and the US. Oh whats that? It seems the us can tariff china more than three times the reverse. I guess you cant into math.

>most manufacturers will simply move production to a diffrent 3rd world country
no tax on domestic products, tax on foreign products to protect value of American labor, we're the biggest market, we can do that if we want

>So we're helping Africa
the Chinese are, they're building roads and hospitals there

Better them being in India land then in China

Actually, since China has been massively subsidizing overseas shipping in a way that other Pacific Rim countries can't, you will see one of two things happen... And we have actually been seeing it for quite some time now, and then tariffs will only accelerate things.

1.) Manufacturing will move to friendly Asian nations that do not seek to oppose, subvert, supplant or overthrow Western civilization... I could actually care less if Malaysia, Taiwan or Thailand made our products. In fact, you're more likely to see positive economic impacts for the people of those nations, given their smaller populations per capita, than you do in China... And they'd be appreciative of it. Unlike China, these nations would not turn around and use that wealth to try and destroy us. Fuck China.

2.) Since China massively subsidizes overseas shipping, many goods will no longer be cheaper to manufacture abroad. The only reason many things have become more economically feasible to make in China and send to the US and Europe on ships, thousands of kilometers, is because China uses tax payer dollars to reduce the price. The other Pacific rim nations cannot afford that... So, it will then become cheaper to make these products in the United States.

Thank fuck another user is thinking sensibly. Also it helps the economies of these smaller countries who are more sympathetic to the west anyway. Also fuck free trade.

There are nations lined up around the globe willing to take on that work and replace China and they'll do it on reasonable, non-predatory, terms. China can be replaced, the Western markets cannot.

But will you be able to pay "made & employed in the USA" for the shitty products you now produce at home.
With the minimum wage manufacturing jobs that a return of manufacturing into the USA would entail?
Answer and explain, plox

What they lose on wages, they save on shipping.

By that "logic," there would have not been a reason to "leave the USA" in the first place nor to not have returned already.

You need to ask yourself how much it costs to make a dumb shitty thing in China and then send it across the worlds largest ocean to America. Then ask yourself how much it will cost to make it in America and ship it inside the country using rail and truck. It is intrinsically cheaper and more efficient to remove an entire link of the logistical chain, ships. This is undeniable. The Chinese already make comparable wages to the American service sector as it is. These people aren't being paid two dollars a day anymore. China has become more expensive and outsourcing to Pacific rim countries has been happening for years.

Like I've said before, the only reason China is competitive is state subsidies.

Buddy, you're fucking stupid. I work in the maritime industry and if you can take my six figure salary out of the logistical equation, you're saving the consumer money.

Pic related, you fucking shill faggot.

Attached: 20190518_121351.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Dismissed completely.

oh no, Americans are gonna have to buy stuff from other third world countries at pretty much the same cost, how can they possibly survive?

I'm fine with them moving to another country, I have a moral issue with trading with the ChiComs. Fuck them.

You're a shill, of course you will. But since you're a fucking retard and I'm a generous guy, I'll fill you in on how logistics work. Currently, a product is made in China by a guy making something close to $6USD per hour. It's then loaded onto a Chinese truck, train or both and sent to a Chinese port and handled by Chinese longshoremen... Then it's on a boat, handled by international sailors and sent overseas to be handled by guys like me, making anywhere from $42 to $67 an hour... Then loaded onto trains and trucks and sent to warehouses, to be loaded onto trains and trucks and shipped to retailers. This isn't cheap.

Manufacturing in America... You load it onto trucks and trains, they're sent to the warehouse and loaded onto trucks and sent to retailers. Done. The end.

You can eliminate a bunch of shit on the Chinese end by manufacturing in America and then the American employees wages are essentially nothing. The only reason China made sense as a manufacturer were the subsidies and those were wiped out by the tariffs.

Your opinion is nonsensical and not rooted in reality. You faggot shill fuck.

The (((chamber of commerce))) utopia that you're describing sounds politically stable.

Not cheap enough. There should be a way to encourage local manufacture. Maybe some way to tax excess transit?

How much does it cost to send stuff via ship?
Compare that to the cost of labor in the US.
You should be able to answer your own question fren.

Average cost per container is about $5,000, though this depends on weight. That's just by ship. The costs compound further when you add in train and truck shipping. I did answer my own question though, I laid it out clear for the guy.

By eliminating the Chinese end of the supply chain, the longshoremen at both sides of the Pacific and the sailors, all of whom collect top tier wages for their labor markets, the American consumer will benefit.

By removing the trans-Pacific journey and simplifying your chain of logistics, you will find a more efficient system. I'm a longshoreman. My career is built on this system and I'm totally fine with the idea if removing non-essential, non-novelty, based trade from the network. We should be making what we can at home for many reasons that should make everyone, aside from the Jews, happy.

We have superior environmental regulations in the West. We have superior rights and freedoms, not just as a civilization but for the worker. We are the primary consumers of these products and every member of our civilization should be the primary recipient of the wealth in our society... There's no reason to send our wealth overseas, period... Especially when nations like China take our money and use it against us.

Removing the foreign side of the supply chain will more than make up for paying a guy in Missouri fifteen bucks and hour.

stop worrying about the jobs and worry more about who will be left to buy all this useless shit and consume it.

They are already doing this with Vietnam. China is outsourcing work there and India.

>be white bloke
>marry Chinese woman
>live in China for over a decade
>says China is the one who is spoiled and arrogant

youtube.com/watch?v=c1BLtYGyffc

Attached: 1448486987259.gif (300x186, 446K)

>China will go broke
prove it
fucking boomers just keep repeating what they hear on fox news

It is literally genius to move industry to a 3rd world country more befitting of USA puppetry, China likes to misbehave.

>US subsidizing Chinese shipping through trade deals
lmao whose idea was this

Your right, it’s simplified.
Your wrong that it’s cheaper.

Can confirm

nice one, Hunter Biden.

Malaysia.
The Phillipines.
Thailand.
India.
Pakistan.
Laos.
Vietnam.
All of those countries can do what China does for a similar price. Why do we need them, again?
At least 20% of their economy is based on exports, most of which go to the U.S. What the fuck do you think will happen if that dries up due to tariffs, retard?

Care to share your experience .

They're legit just re-colonizing them to exploit them. There's political movements all over the continent to start blocking their investments.

>will simply move production
How long does it take to build a factory?
How long does it take to apply a tariff?

Based Maritime Leaf gets it

Also, there is a resurgence in manufacturing in friendly nations like Italy and SE Asia. IMTS exploded with western friendly and domestic manufacturers last year, ranging from boutique to industrial.
>inb4 some yangtard comes in and tells me that AI and automation are going to kill all jobs despite knowing nothing about those subjects or industry