Switzerland is voting to leave the EU no border Schengen area tomorrow

Citizens can decide to get their borders back, keep their guns and their corporate tax laws.

The real problem is some polls suggest a majority to bow to the EU, take away guns from Swiss citizens, keep the no border stuff and also increase corporate taxes to the detriment of the Swiss economy. What gives?

Attached: ED304A67-A44F-447B-858B-38F4868DE4D8.jpg (1536x1228, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5590378/switzerland-gun-reform-vote/
thelocal.ch/20190516/why-switzerlands-gun-referendum-threatens-its-membership-of-schengen
dw.com/en/switzerland-on-collision-course-with-eu-over-gun-control/a-48716094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope they tell the EU to fuck off. I was planning my capital flight to Switzerland. Fucking where else is there to go at this point?

Attached: 1456336798503.jpg (2713x1982, 927K)

>Switzerland is voting to leave the EU
Wut

I hope so too

Switzerland joined Schengen many years ago

Attached: 002866BE-D6D9-4B35-BF03-1DD0E79D9797.jpg (774x494, 56K)

Yeah he misunderstood that they aren't an EU member but are adopting some EU policies like the free travel policy, which essentially kills borders. Right now the EU, for whatever fucking reason, is trying to pressure them into giving up their guns.
time.com/5590378/switzerland-gun-reform-vote/
>we all know the reason

>Schengen
Yeah, technically not EU, but basically. It's like saying that Scotland and Wales aren't English. They aren't but kinda of are.

>Switzerland
>EU

German education.

Attached: dunkey.png (256x250, 32K)

Also germans are the most numerous immigrants in Switzerland.

The Schengen Treaty is part of the EU framework, dude. Just because it is open to non-EU countries, doesn't change that. Lots of shit in the EU is open to outside countries.

_____

Originally, the Schengen treaties and the rules adopted under them operated independently from the European Union. However, in 1999 they were incorporated into European Union law by the Amsterdam Treaty, while providing opt-outs for the only two EU member states that had remained outside the Area: Ireland and the United Kingdom. Schengen is now a core part of EU law, and all EU member states without an opt-out which have not already joined the Schengen Area are legally obliged to do so when technical requirements have been met. Several non-EU countries are included in the area.

Are you stupid or something? I clearly said "the EU no border Schengen area". What didn't you understand about that? Did I say they vote to leave the EU? Nope.

How the fuck do governments ever get insane enough to raise corporate taxes in a globalized world? This makes the least sense to me out of all the kikery I see on a daily basis.

I guess the Nazi gold must be running out if they can't afford to cut ties with EU

fake country and jewish headquarters
israel is nothing compared to the elephant in da room

I'm planning my escape to Switzerland as well fren. US is done.

>I guess the Nazi gold must be running out if they can't afford to cut ties with EU

Half of their country is covered with gold bars below the Earth, so I doubt that very much.

>US is done.

Fuck, really? I was planning my escape to America from Europe. Shit, what's happening in the US that is a problem?

Attached: theresa-may.png (460x374, 192K)

>The real problem is some polls suggest a majority to bow to the EU, take away guns from Swiss citizens, keep the no border stuff and also increase corporate taxes to the detriment of the Swiss economy.
at least they won't be racist

we have Hadrians wall to keep the unruly scotts out

And just because they are part of a treaty that is part of the EU framework, doesn't mean they are an EU member. They are explicitly a non-member, and it doesn't change that. Calm down dude. It's literally a nonissue.

Ha, all 2 feet of it

US will prolly balkanize and not totally collapse. Places like the north and states that aren't shitted up like Maine and WV will be fine. Cali and NY and IL are FUCKED.

Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, and Nebraska will be fine. The rest of the states will be in trouble for various reasons.

at least its a wall and not a fence ;)

Attached: hadrians wall.jpg (1024x1024, 281K)

ooooooooof

Bulgarian reading comprehension.

>And just because they are part of a treaty that is part of the EU framework, doesn't mean they are an EU member.

Yeah... and I never said they are an EU member.

I was more thinking of California, to be honest.

What everyone else said. Balkanization and conflict and infrastructure collapse is in inevitable, baked into the cake at this stage.

I cant find anything about this?
So they vote tomorrow to remove guns?

I'd do the same but I'm broke and have kids.

That would be an improvement in the long run, hard times at first but worth it.

thelocal.ch/20190516/why-switzerlands-gun-referendum-threatens-its-membership-of-schengen

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 9.59.37 PM.png (1364x1024, 882K)

Florida is next with 1000+ illegals being sent there every month

Ehm, has South Africa collapsed yet? Has it balkanized?

Haven't heard anything about this before today, so it must be a nothingburger virtually guaranteed to fail.

It's a fucking big thing, only one step below Brexit. Just because nobody cares, doesn't mean it isn't fucking big.

dw.com/en/switzerland-on-collision-course-with-eu-over-gun-control/a-48716094

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.04.28 PM.png (1314x1252, 1.47M)

haha!!! that pic

Attached: 6968.jpg (620x372, 23K)

The Scottish and welsh aren't English you faggot!

>Germans flee to Switzerland because of migrants
>start telling Switzerland to take more migrants

It's like clockwork.

>doesn´t know what Schengen is

Bulgarian education ladies and gentlemen

At the rate of heavy handedness the EU is progressing I would say the relationship is more like what Puerto Rico is to the U.S.

>covered with
>below the earth

At this point you should want to leave the west. Moving to southeast asia makes more sense than switzerland or anywhere in europe. They'll be happy to accept you and your cash.

>Shit, what's happening in the US that is a problem?
>we're on the cusp of whites becoming a minority
>Anti-white/male hatred in mass media is basically par for the course at this point even though we're still the majority.
>Nothing is going to stop mass illegal immigration short of the military policing the border like Israel. Removing birthright citizenship would be a start but the left is so cucked they might legitimately start a war over that.
>Half the country tries to actively sabotage anything we do to curb illegal immigration because they legit think deporting invaders is a human rights violation.
>affirmative action laws/ diversity officers actively discriminate against whites/men in employment. You might think that this violates the civil rights act, and it does, but the Supreme Court basically ruled "Well you can discriminate as long as its for a good cause like diversity bro. Nevermind that this exception exists nowhere in the law"
>The left is so brainwashed they legitimately believe that deporting illegal invaders is a human rights violation
>we have Islamist terrorist sympathizers in congress
>elected officials in the democrat party are getting more and more radical, actively calling for reparations.
>people are actively now calling others bigots for thinking transgenders are mentally ill.

Have you ever seen "in the mouth of madness?" Where in the end a literal plague of insanity sweeps the world? We're just Sam Neill who can't do anything but watch it all on a screen, laughing while shoving popcorn into his face.

Israel wont let its colony fall
MIGA

Swiss telling the EU to fuck off will be good optics for brexit.

Why the fuck would you go to (((cali)))?

Switzerland is literally hell.