Are any of you guys in STEM fields?

Are any of you guys in STEM fields?

It seems like most alt-righters really hate science, tech, academia, and people who work with their brains.

Attached: 220px-Hairy_ball.png (220x184, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/NationalHealthExpendData/Downloads/ForecastSummary.pdf
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums gets most of their "science" from image macros and youtube videos. Any concept that can't be condensed to two sentences and an image is too advanced.

I personally love science. And working with my hands. I got herbal substances in all my fields. AMA

I'm a scientist. I'm on this site daily.

AMA.

you've really been brainwashed if you think right = anti-science

I believe you just described r*ddit, monsieur dumb nigger

I have a PhD and I get paid by the government to do physics. I'm on this site erryday too. I feel people are smarter and better here than elsewhere.

Medfag here.

Nice! I've been here since my undergrad days (not Jow Forums, but /b/ when it wasn't as cancer). I hope to get a PhD so I can finally get credit for work I do.

It's not a terrible place to get information when you weed through the shill threads.

scipoliman climatologicaligist AMA

OP is just trying to set a narrative. Im a scientist as well and HIGHLY educated. I come to /pol because the people here know about freedom of expression and the power of ideas, and take full advantage of it ...

I'm a year from my mechanical engineering degree. I definitely feel like this site has a split between the STEM overclass who actually knows what they're talking about, and the hillbilly underclass that unironically believes the earth is flat and everything's a false flag. Depending on the thread it seem like it's 90-10 one way or the other.

But my 90's propaganda told me so!

What?
>reddit

Attached: 1558088014833m.jpg (482x1024, 142K)

Nuclear power plant operator here. Why would you assume people who come here hate stem and people who think?

At least they get it from somewhere instead of just blackboxing those topics behind magic "academic" authority.
Nobody needs your approval or permission to self-improve, sheep, but stay mad.

Entry level ChemE here. Theoretical physics is my shit. Suck my balls

Yeah, alt-kike is a redneck movement:

thezog.info

(ignore any accusations against military intelligence or the spooks will go mad)

masters in physics here

STEM here. It's actually the opposite.

Middle class whites go through STEM in college watching all the minorities and women failing out and fucking up all the time. When they get out they have to watch the system they work for crumble under the weight of non-whites.

ME is a great degree, can you please inform your fellow anons how the towers fell, If you are going into your senior year you should have learned by now how the fire was able to cause the floor trusses to fail.

He said alt-right.

As always, OP sucks cock. I'd wager you'd find the userbase here that isn't shills is edgy 13 year olds and people with PhDs, and very little in between.

Attached: kenneth.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>Nuclear power plant operator
given that you're being security vetted, how do you feel knowing that you probably have your own NSA guy who has, as a 15 minute part of his daily duties, amongst others, to sift through your shitposting?

Yea I just got a degree in chemistry. It’s been pretty easy so far. I always believe in Christ, you should too.

Always should be also

Accurate

yeah but they're right about the false flags.

I think so too. I have some (sort of) normie friends who are redpilled but they don't browse Jow Forums. Jow Forums appeals to edgelords, sure, but there is nothing here for the ordinary man. There are, however, nuggets of high level discussion that those with better minds appreciate.

Getting my bachelors in genetics

>ME is a great degree, can you please inform your fellow anons how the towers fell, If you are going into your senior year you should have learned by now how the fire was able to cause the floor trusses to fail.

Jews did 9/11

Yea when I first went in to my degree, probably half the classes were filled with minorities. After the semester, maybe a quarter. After 3 semester pretty much all whites and Asians

Yeah, they're more seldom than they used to be, but it's what keeps me coming back. There's just no other community like it. And no discussion like this possible outside of here. Like you said, I've got a few friends who I can discuss some of it. But not all.

The strength of steel decreases by about half at the temperature of a jet fuel fire, which is maaaaybe enough to cause collapse when the factor of safety is 3-5 and some columns are cut. However, the fireproofing wasn't knocked off the columns and most of the jet fuel burned up in a few seconds in the fireball, so collapse wasn't likely from that. You can see the inner structure of the towers fall before the outer facade on video, which doesn't make much sense considering the damage should have been greater toward the exterior, which suggests the columns were all cut in a demolition. The squibs racing down in tune with the collapse front suggests the same thing.
t. Same user as before phoneposting from the shitter

Jow Forums use to have a ton of good debates. I remember when I could find a good debate every night. Yes it was mainly shitposting, but there would always be a thread or two with a good debate going on. Now when that happens it gets shoahed by the jannies. Two words, FUCK JANNIES

Same here, mostly whites, asians, and indians. Some smart blacks. but the majority dropped out.

Mathematics post-grad here daily posting

Posting again just to say James Watson did nothing wrong

>Are any of you guys in STEM fields?
Engineering

I got a degree, but I like and respect "rednecks" better than the educated urbanite africanisation shills. Also, I think there's plenty here for the "ordinary man". It's fun as hell. I think I'd be diabetic if I had to hang out in reddit.

Leftists hate science so much they won't even acknowledge the existence of two genders.

I know you probably dislike it but brit/pol/ sometimes has some good discussions if we can shut up the MI6 derailment poster for 5 minutes whilst his manager gets him a new ip

>1 post by this ID
imagine my shock

Attached: images (36).jpg (678x452, 53K)

So called "hillbillies" are practical and intelligent people who are not anti-science. Congratulations on falling for anti-rural, jewish propaganda.

I can't believe anyone would actually think the people who are for trannies and gender nonsense and think abortion saves mothers' lives and trust "authority" to tell them how everything is could actually be pro-science and analytical thinking.

yeah because idiots just like to do personal attacks. Also if your smart enough to get a nice high paying job your not gonna risk it for a liberal talking point.

>says 'alt-right'
>one post by this id
Into the trash it goes.

currently pursuing my physics degree

What banana republic engineering school are you attending? the exterior should fall first? one should conclude that the temperatures in the interior of the structure should be far greater as less heat loss then the outer perimeter. How do you concude the fireproofing wasn't knocked off the columns? I would say stay in school a few more years as you are not ready yet to be an engineer.

Engineer here. You'd be surprised how many of us are based, because guess what, we hate working with retarded visa slaves more than anything. Don't come to america if you aren't western, can't speak english and are mentally retarded.

Compsci. Unironically I feel like a lot of people here have trouble separating feelings and bias from rational thought. Like I'll post that image about how most slave ships were Jewish-owned and posters will immediately treat it as irrefutable fact because they're already predisposed to thinking "Jews = bad, my race = good"

I work on supercomputers

This. Most city faggots can't do anything useful and rely on outsourcing of even th most basic things while studying shit like women's studies and think they are smart

Academics pls respond

Attached: 1557862767027.png (856x708, 1.14M)

>and people who work with their brains

Attached: 1556212881565.png (454x520, 13K)

Top 15 in the world, nigger

Why do you think trolls spam flat earth ans other schizo shit here so much? For every legit schizo there are a dozen false flagging trolls. Many of them actually organize their trolling on discord, it's not a joke.

Currently studying engineering/management and spent 1year abroad at Columbia.

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-203404_Gallery.jpg (278x1067, 121K)

I study engineering

I’m a sysadmin for the aerospace industry. Used to be a software developer but there were too many millennials, cucks, and diversity hires and the field went to shit.

This really is true though. The mods delete random threads that are legitimate political discussion, but they leave so much blatant off-topic spam alone.

and you can't figure out how the towers fell?

Stem is fine as a whole. The problem comes from liberals who complete a stem degree and think that makes them an expert in all subjects rather than average in one.

Does this mean, that with progressive worsening, in the near future the 737 Max will be the safest plane (briefly) in the skies?

i love maths and Physics. i hate the part of science that helps the globalists to establish the nwo. i love the true part of science that won't play into politics with their shit.

You'd have to be retarded to believe the distribution of iq is any different in hillbilly country. What I meant is that in hillbilly territory you have more of a spread of people who don't have the education or knowledge to conclude what is or isn't true. That isn't to say country people are all retarded (they probably have higher iq on average by a bit since no mudskins), but the people posting that the earth isn't warming and greenhouse gasses don't matter aren't exactly stereotypical white collar are they

Engineering student

AMA

I don’t work with planes. All the projects I support work with satellite and things that orbit in space.

The real diversity hires are annoying (especially the women who can't code for shit and get assigned to worthless management roles where they nag everyone to keep doing the shit we were already because it's our fucking job), but the worst part is all the poo niggers and chinks who are retarded. So much industrial espionage occurs through the chinks too. And the employers force everyone to pretend this is awesome and hiring thousands of poo niggers and chinks means diversity. It's pretty sad. MIGA!

So instead of planes dropping out the sky it's going to be a pretty light show in the heavens due to diversity hires fucking everything up?

>It seems like most alt-righters really hate science, tech, academia, and people who work with their brains.
i'm an MS biomedical engineering working at a medical device company

the medical field is gearing up to take care of all the obese americans, especially as they get old. our company is banking on medicare/medicaid blowing hundreds of billions of $ on fat fucks in the near future.

I am studying to become a biologist, possibly a geneticist to be more specific.

Physics and computer science

>Any concept that can't be condensed to two sentences and an image is too advanced.
an idiot admires complexity; an genius admires simplicity

Your sole argument so far is that the inside should be hotter than the outside, which is not only most likely wrong, but not even relevant to what I said. The exterior should be more damaged BECAUSE A PLANE FLEW INTO IT. Regardless, NIST themselves concluded the jet fuel was mostly burned up, leaving office furnishings as fuel, which obviously wasn't saturated with oxygen. And after that they somehow conclude it failed because it was hot but simultaneously they went through brittle failure as a colder steel would?

masters degree and currently working on my scd from a top 20 uni.. been in here since what 2005? you never leave (: also, as others have stated, even though this is a b8 thread, there are some really intelligent people on here. freedom attracts all types. even shill threads are amusing. as someone else said, "real" opinions of people are better than some fucking faux-academic armchair grandstanders that you will find on a particular site with voting. overall, anonymous discourse makes people at least somewhat cogent, if dishonest, in their positions. say something obviously disingenuous? no more (You)s. virtue signalling and identity politics are stripped unless someone is tripfagging (trips useful for some things, of course). though there might be a lot of fun chaff on here, the serious threads as well are better than you will experience on most other sites.

*denies evolution once it concerns humans*
haha whoopsie

>our company is banking on medicare/medicaid blowing hundreds of billions of $ on fat fucks in the near future.
as an aside, according to US gov estimates, the amount of spending on US healthcare is currently $3.6 trillion and will increase to $6 trillion by 2027. our company and many others are gearing up to soak up as much of that $ as possible, and many are going into designing care for fat fucks

>according to US gov estimates, the amount of spending on US healthcare is currently $3.6 trillion and will increase to $6 trillion by 2027
forgot source
cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/NationalHealthExpendData/Downloads/ForecastSummary.pdf

just graduated BS CS

i'm 99% sure it's the fucking boomers
once they got here after the r/thedonald shit got set up i saw a lot more flat earth garbage
false flag posters have always been here though

pajeet already took your job

Attached: 1542182574950.png (2752x4342, 742K)

I am a NSF Scholar and have a BSEET.

Of course that probably also explains why I'm not your average flat earth, white jesus, pseudoscience Jow Forumslack dipshit.

Not me

>It seems like most alt-righters really hate science, tech, academia, and people who work with their brains.
MUH MARGINALIZATION.

Attached: 20181128_161825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Not going to continue this discussion with you, obviously you have a lot to learn, it's not a question of whether the exterior suffered more damage, it's how many columns were severed, how much of the fireproofing was likely blown off, how hot did it get in the interior, and whether or not the jet fuel burned off immediately or took several minutes, it ultimately served as quite a catalyst as even the observation data will attest to a raging inferno on the impact floors and above.

As for NIST, take a look at the NIST report, you should be able to follow it, and don't just cherry pick things from the report that support your idealogy based conclusion

We aren't allowed to. For example I am a programmer in 5 major languages and I am essentially blacklisted from success due to my political views.

Having far right wing views = instantly destroyed life and career opportunities. They can just smell it on you. They can sense you are not one of them.

what the fuck is that even written in?
is this a bait image?
i mean i get the applicant is clearly retarded, but so is everything else

t.bugman

Yeah I hear about that in the private sector. The stuff I work on requires people to be US citizens, so I don’t work with too many poos - they’re rare where I work. Salemwith the Chinese, I don’t see many. There are a lot of Asian Americans. Women thou leg, don’t even get me started on that shit. There is the occasional black diversity hire which always makes me laugh. In the last 20 years I’ve met 1 black guy that was qualified to work in IT. Blacks are the absolute worst to work with in IT.

True story: there was one black sysadmin that came from another government agency. He had a bunch of certs, and a few years experience. He was going to be responsible for maintaining a large Linux environment. His first day he was given his windows domain login, and the idiot didn’t understand how to fucking login to his workstation for several hours. He’d mistype his username. He’d enter his email address. Then he couldn’t type his password correctly. He must have locked his account several times over the course of a few hours. One of the senior guys had to sit down with him and show him how to do it. He was shuffled around to various projects because no one wanted to be the guy to fire him lol.

As a right winger if you make one slip up your entire life and career is done.
>say 1 right wing viewpoint in college?
>kicked out. future career destroyed
>manage to get through college?
>STEM job finds out you have right wing viewpoints
>fired. career destroyed.

i, too, work with Women in STEM

Attached: 1540308836797.png (1364x1788, 2.06M)

>What I meant is that in hillbilly territory you have more of a spread of people who don't have the education or knowledge to conclude what is or isn't true
jesus christ, imagine putting education on this much of a pedestal

I've got a PhD in microbiology.
Yet I probably fall into both groups.
I am defiantly tin foil at enough, not flat earth, but approaching Alex Jones level.

Really retard? Sound a lot like reddit who just skims a headline then agrees with it if it conforms to their worldview. I learned about human biodiversity and race using this
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Nah thanfukky the guys that ultimately are responsible for the success of the project are smart and talented white & Asian guys. At least on the projects I work on. The diversity hires tend to get the less important roles, so they can’t really fuck up too badly. The smart guys do the majority of the important stuff. the women I’ve notice with the exception of a few tend to end up more like project managers or QA/ testing, and don’t seem to involved in actual software development. There is literally 0 women doing sysadmin work.

>One post by this ID
Saged

>people need (((education))) to determine what is and isn't true
kike alert

I was in the humanities. Now I'm an ex-student.

reminder
breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/

Attached: kevin 'dont worry I've got the curry' yoder.jpg (960x848, 101K)

Jow Forums is filled with autists. Autists tend to gravitate towards STEM as it appeals to their own personal obsessions.

>Nah thanfukky the guys that ultimately are responsible for the success of the project are smart and talented white & Asian guys
yes. we are required to do most of the work while the strong wymyn make sure that the break room is stocked with gluten free bagels and the diversity hire nigger is given simple tasks that you already did yourself to make him look busy