Thank you for not aborting me!

Thank you for not aborting me!
Aborting the retarded and disfigured is eugenics. Eugenics is evil! Hitler wanted to use eugenics to create ubermensch, that is so messed up!

Attached: 1558123594847.jpg (970x728, 75K)

t. Actual retard

Most of the posters who mock disability have a disabled little brother or something. Do you?

I thought that thing had its face blurred. Poor girl. Poor roll of the dice for her.

How can you support dysgenics and not be a retard? Spartans would leave babies to die if they portrayed even a lick of weakness. Obviously, we shouldn't just kill the disfigured, but if we can choose to prevent their births, we should. No parent should be stuck raising a child who's just going to mature into an adult who suffers daily. That's a nightmare for all involved, including the society that will inevitably have to pay for it through tax dollars.

>we shouldn't just kill the disfigured
>we should kill them in the womb

I actually disagree with the practice of abortion, but I think infanticide should be allowed. Abortion is unnatural and can cause complications for the health of the mother.

>infanticide should be allowed
I don't think we have any common ground.

Attached: 1558183289477.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Killing them 2,3,4 weeks after fertilisation isn’t going to do anything other than relieve them of a life of suffering. They can’t feel pain at that stage. It’s about doing what causes the least suffering.

There are complications with abortion but also with giving birth. Scores of women died during childbirth troughout history

Bullshit feminist myth. The number never exceeded 5% of all births.

The audacity of your statement is mind boggling.

Attached: you will never be this happy.webm (402x604, 1.91M)

What percentage of abortions are due to fetal deformities?

Duvaaal! First Coast News sucks so much cock.

Imagine the succ

>What percentage of abortions are due to fetal deformities?
Counting all black abortions? Most of them.

So what you are saying is that u agree that a woman can kill her child until the age of 5 and that it should be paid and sponsored by the state? Gotcha
Might as well televise those :infanticides" amirite? I would see Gillete sponsoring the flaying of little boys live

BRIGHT PROGRESSIVE FUTURE

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Brutal

Attached: 1452270007737.jpg (500x707, 118K)

Citation? The girl in the OP is white, who gives a fuck about nigger babies.

Big man you are, making fun of that girl.

Your capacity for empathy, your love for God, is what makes you white. You seem to lack these qualities, I've never used this term before, but you, motherfucker, are most definitely a shitskin, outside, and inside, as so many of you are.

>who gives a fuck about nigger babies.
You because you're against abortion.

5 is a bit excessive, but if the baby's born and its fucking brain is missing, yeah, go ahead and toss the fucker.

We live in a pussified society. Case in point: the resistance to this kind of attitude. Grow up, little boy.

You’re clearly a retarded sperg, so why don’t you do humanity a favor and end yourself?

I am against abortion for whites, why do you think white babies should be killed? That sounds rather Jewish.

So am I.

This woman is more attractive than 90% of Jow Forums. How does that make you feel incels?

Good, let the blacks genocide themselves. But whites are an endangered race and white babies need protection.

All these fucking moralfags and newfags. Please fuck off back to faceberg, Jow ForumstheDonald or whatever other shithole you came from.
Nothing is beyond ridicule.

As long as they're babies and not whatever the fuck OP posted.

YOU NOW PICTURE MOUTH FUCKING THAT THE NEXT 10 TIMES YOU MASTURBATE THERE IS NO IMMUNITY

YOU NOW PICTURE MOUTH FUCKING THAT THE NEXT 10 TIMES YOU MASTURBATE THERE IS NO IMMUNITY