Do millenials care that they won't retire or get social security?

Attached: .jpg (600x300, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America will crumble before that even becomes an issue

Attached: 1558209582562.jpg (555x298, 220K)

God DAMN I hope so

Attached: 9A31DCF9-7640-4E5D-90FA-9199CF9D5209.jpg (421x307, 16K)

The only thing I care about is whether someone will be able to cut the cable-tie before my brain is totally dead.

They won't. I'll be another body in the river, just like all your children. Sick boomer fucks.

How will I not get social security? That shit has been taken out of my check forever

That's pretty dark my Aussie friend

great job buying into apathy and shilling that blackest pill

improve your lives and start a business, many people still have reasonable hope

>social security
It's funded fine. The people saying it is running out are the ones talking about how the 100% funded portion is running out from an surplus it had. It makes enough income to be almost 90% funded year over year with no sign of it slowing down. Losing 150 a month on average isn't gonna cause the elderly to die.

>retire

Get a career and not a bullshit degree.

I'm 22 and have epilepsy, I already collect social security.

Attached: 1531219532218.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>Do millenials care that they won't retire or get social security?
Yes. I care, but I've also come to peace with it. I am going to vote Stram Kurs in a few weeks. But I don't really expect it to fix any thing.
And it's by far not the worst part of our situation. My ancestors worked till they died, so why shouldn't I? The painful part of it, is that the majority of my work is going to be used to feed invading locust-people.

I have had a hard day and now I'm crampy and pissy. In fact, everyone has had a hard day. We live on a hard planet.

No sweet words can fix my problem. I had a childhood in a beautiful country and I saw that country fall apart due to mass immigration, drug abuse and government hand-outs. I can't even pretend anymore, it's just so fucking stupid out there and the limits on my speech are shrinking every day.

One day I'll try for a hard-reset. I don't enjoy this game anymore.

We all dead by the 29th of May anyways. Why even give a shit

Yes work is soul crushing and now I know I will have to do it in till I die, or die at work. Not sure which is worse.

blackpill bad

Attached: dont despair.png (466x375, 12K)

Your ancestors worked till they died so YOU wouldn't have to. I mean "I've come to peace with it", seriously? I can't believe the cuckoldry I'm seeing in Europe.

Welcome froend, helping you and your flopping episodes makes me feel alright

>act like how Jews want you to act.
Being a wigger isnt gonna help.

>Not sure which is worse
They will both happen at the same time.

Whyyyyyy 29th of may my fellow sad cunt?

Attached: the gates are open.jpg (1024x819, 74K)

I'll probably go and live in the woods at retirement age until I starve to death.

That or I'll drive a car through the window of council offices or something to cause as much damage as possible.

Holy fuck your right.
Mfw

Attached: images (3).jpg (743x412, 38K)

UHH BECAUSE WE'RE $20T IN DEBT?

Not my problem. I got mine.
t. Boomer

We are too lazy to care apparently

Good, at least then I wont be slaving for boomers to get fat forever. I can save my own money.

He's still on that meteor garbage. It's less than 10 days away and there is still no major movement from the wealthy or the the stock market.

Nah, it's pretty obvious things are gonna get bloody well before it's time to collect state gibs

to who?

Attached: stone_greasers_card.jpg (300x172, 41K)

Social security will continue. It'll start losing money in 2037 assuming Congress continues to do nothing. Benefits will eventually be cut, but the Social Security payroll tax isn't going anywhere. There will always be some money coming in and some money paying out.

But LOL if you're depending on that. Just fund your 401k morons

Why would we need retirement or social security when we will have all these used RVs and time shares we can inherited?

Easy with the cuckoldry, still fighting, still voting for the most extreme ''literally Hitler, according to Meme Jakobsen'' candidate. Still doing my required hours at the range to keep my SKV. I just don't expect that this'll be fixed by voting (still gotta try). If you come around here after the apocalypse, bring coffee and chocolate. Apart from tobacco, it's the only popular consumer items we really can't manage on our own.

well since most of them can't even get a job now that pays enough to live on as is, it's not really a concern in this clown world

:(

Attached: 1558212171599.jpg (1024x768, 445K)

Yeah planet X or whatever it is, my old man was going on about that the other day as well.

Meh, I got a spare room. Come stay with me for a bit, brother. Have some tea and coffee, play some board games, go fishing, explore the wilderness, and enjoy the quiet for a while.

THEY WILL TELL YOU IT IS TO OUR SELVES BUT ACTUALLY IT IS TO ROTHSCHILD WE THAT PAY THE FOR PRIVILEGE OF PRINTING OUR CURRENCY AND LOANING IT OUT TO OUR TREASURY AT INTEREST, IT'S COMPLICATED.

>l since most of them can't even get a job now that pays
Here, that claim falter when it's split between ethnic groups, yes-yes, plenty of native neets. But guess who the wast!!! majority of social service recipients are? Ask yourself, even including 'white' neets. Who's the biggest drain?

i don't care, what the fuck am I supposed to do? I hope I'm dead before I get old

Federal Reserve Act of 1913
Article 7

its monopoly money

I'm gen X, and I don't give a fuck if I see any SS money that they stole from me, so I only hope the cock sucking pedo politicians choke on the money that they took from me. Let them get caught on video using my money to do blow and, bad touching little children.

No because I've already made 500k in savings at age 28 by having sex with ugly old American women for money. Yes i am a hindu Black BULL.

>crampy and pissy
>brother
user i...

Are you an illegal alien? Only illegal aliens are entitled to the cripplebux.

brazil hasnt crumbled

Now that abortion is ending in 50 years the country will be on par with hispanola split between warring nigs, spics and mutts. Millenial retirement will be in a refugee camp.

Attached: 1557945254751.png (1434x1524, 464K)

Yes, but after you are heavily tortured for a whole year and a lot of (((shit))) happens to you the priorities of your life change.

>after you are heavily tortured for a whole year
College is only one year in Brazil!??

Yes, we care. There just isn't anything we can really do about it.

System doesn't collapse: We don't get anything because the Boomers pissed it all away.
System does collapse: We won't be able to rebuild in time to get a decent retirement.

We are resigned to our fate. The Generation of the Damned.

I like the name, thanks for the post.

Attached: 1558100702407.jpg (1977x1181, 621K)

If you're under 40 and believe you'll ever see a penny of social security you're delusional.

I have some unfortunate news for you. I burned my passport because I am a crazy person, and that also explains some of my budget constraints. This is a very kind offer and you will certainly be taken advantage of by a crazy person one day. Just not me :(

>Jow Forums.org
Fren...

25 year old year here with a wife and infant daughter. I frankly don’t care if I get a dime from social security. I invest heavily in myself and just accepted an offer for an associate attorney position that will pay decently and has a matching 401k, $500k in life insurance, and a good family healthcare plan. If I make partner I’ll be set for life, and the odds are in my favor. Inb4 law school debt slave: I had a full ride. College is a meme, grad school pays if you start looking for a post-grad job as soon as you arrive there.

>muh boomers
>ignoring the 7.5 BILLION people on earth and MBAfaggots, whose greed fucked labor+benefits, the environment, and society

I know that the system is already failing .Im learning about the stock market and other methods of investment right now.I have the advantage that most people of my generation dont have any interest in those kinds of things so there is going to be less competiton .too bad that biz is nothing but shitcoin shilling by street shitters .any books about stocks etc you guys would rec ?

Read “A Random Walk Down Wall Street” It will teach you 90 percent of what you need to know. Pro tip: play the long game and forgo short term speculative investments.

Millennials are just waiting for the boomers to die off so they can retire on the inheritance or gibs from taxation on inheritance.

this,all this get rich quick idiots dont have any patience and are prone to make big mistakes.
thanks for the rec.

No, just gangstalking during its peak.

Many employed people have 401k. That and some social programs. And if anything we can always start millennial boomer waffen. The Moomer Waffen and grift government buildings in Minecraft, I mean old fucks don't have anything to lose and will die anyways.

Glad to help! Fun fact: a properly diversified portfolio balanced at the end of each year beats most hedge funds (besides the VIP ones of course) over time.

Gen X here. We need a referendum to cancel social security. I don't give a fuck if we sink the ship and I won't get anything as long as I drag the boomers with me to the grave and relieve millennials and zoomers.

They've been saying that for 30 years. The banksters just inflate the currency and give it away anyway.

I'm not sure I will be alive

Attached: 1551302902370.png (960x960, 1.21M)

I have not invested anything yet .I plan to study this
stuff carefully since my grandfather was a banker but died with a huge amount of debt.Im not sure if a 08 style collapse will happen in the next 5 years as some people claim .

if you're not dying with debt, you're not playing the game right

I know that this sarcasm but when I see americans bitching on twitter that their fine arts degree cost them their literal soul , I start to wonder how they expected their future to turn out .they must had some sort of vision right?
did they expect their lives to turn into some wish fulfilling deviant art fanfic or are they simply doing as they are told without even thinking for themselves?

I have no intention of ever being paid for doing nothing. I've been working since I was 14, and I'm going to keep working until I'm like 75, at which point I'll just sit around for a year or two until I die of cancer. God created us to work, not collect charity.

Attached: IMG_4264.jpg (1536x2048, 821K)

now this is boomer posting

Attached: ...jpg (1280x711, 147K)

I'm 25. What makes you think you should be entitled to getting money for nothing? Thank God I was raised with a proper Protestant work ethic, I don't understand how people can enjoy sitting on their ass and doing nothing all day. It's the most mind-numbing shit on the planet.

you are a literal sheep

do what youre told and collect your fun money

pathetic

Attached: dances_with_wolves.jpg (800x579, 198K)

I don't do what I'm told. Nobody told me to work my ass off, I do it because it's the right thing to do. You sound like a pathetic NEET desperately trying to justify his laziness and unwillingness to work. You don't have to work a wage job to just perform work. Start a farm, bust your ass out in the field every day. You aren't taking orders from anyone but yourself, but you're working, just as we're supposed to do.

How do you think society got to this fucked up state we're in? We're lazier than ever. We're so bored by the lack of things to keep us busy that people invent retarded new shit to get upset about, new laws that need written, more welfare that needs handed out. Idleness is the Devil's plaything.

>expecting the nanny state to provide always
This is why you should make your own retirement plan. There is a 50% chance we could get social security, yes or no. So always prepare yourself for anything.

24 yo bricky here, and I have no problem with that concept. My problem is the current 60 percent tax, some feed neet's and other vermin, I don't like it, but I'll tolerate it. However most my taxes feed biblical tier plagues of useless eaters invading our country from the deserts.

Yeah I can see why you'd be upset with that. Obviously I don't like everything that gets done with my tax dollars, but still, I would never be able to just retire and do nothing. I know plenty of retirees who will quit their job at 65 and spend the last ten years of their life glued to a television, wasting away on the couch. Or at best, they buy an RV and do the same thing, except they do it in a different campground every other weekend. I would probably go insane with cabin fever and kill myself if I didn't have anything that needed to be done.

They CAN retire if they actually stop spending so much money on useless shit like le weed, entertainment, fancy phones and sheeit and actually save, as well as by not thinking that their entry-level jobs are meant to be lifelong career positions.
I'm Gen X and don't expect any social security to be there in 20 years when I'm of retirement age, and because I've been banking half of my income for the past 15 years and not living like a retard, I will actually be able to retire on my own savings and investments.
Never believe anyone will do that shit for you, you either take care of yourself now, or, die broke, poor, and being pissed on by some nigger state-run hospice worker that also stole the rings off your fingers. That's life now, either deal with it and work as need be, or, suffer, you're making the call here.

Even if an 08 style collapse happens after you start investing, you don’t pull your money out like everyone else will try and do. You’ll lose money short term that you wouldn’t be touching anyway, but long term the markets always return and you’ll recoup your losses. Crashes are built into the fiat system we have, and generally happen once per decade. On the other hand, the markets always recoup in a few year after. Now, if we have a 1929 style collapse, we’re all equally fucked, but I don’t see that happening in our lifetime.

its the same here but its getting worse and worse .they are coming up with new taxes every year.

Implying the government gives you any choice in the matter

Social security is a pay as you go system now. All your withholdings are going towards people currently collecting.

This

I just want the whole fucking thing to burn to the ground

>he thinks his body will last that long
>he thinks anyone will hire him after decades of population growth and automation
cute

My schooling was in the 90's, and even then I was told that retirement would be a thing of the past. We work until we die.

I guessed as much but the 29 one still scares me .
the thing with my grandpa is still on my mind even though its been like 14 years since then.In the case of collapse shouldnt I buy the dip at rock bottom and then ride the wave?

I already have a job that is literally illegal to be automated. I'm set for life unless I get disabled and physically can't do it anymore.

The Money Game by Adam Smith

thanks

Not a millennial, but I don't care.
I don't pay taxes. lol

Admit it.
You just wanna fuck some sweet aussie boy pussy.

Yes

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Definitely buy when it’s at its lowest point. On the other hand, if your portfolio is balanced properly (consult a random walk down Wall Street for this point) you won’t necessarily have to. Stocks and bonds are inversely proportional, so if you mix both you shouldn’t lose too much because a loss in stock prices will be offset by a rise in bond price. If your worried about 1929 buy a little bit of gold, just enough to pay for 3-6 months of expenses if you sold it.

I think this is what most of us believe. We have no hope for the future at all

>to who?

To the nose, emu

You were raised by your boomer parents to work to pay into their medicare and retirement.

ok, that makes sense but its still going to be years
until I have money for that .I should not tell anyone irl that im thinking about going into stocks etc since it will only create drama with my parents who did not inherit anything because of their parents .

why would you want to live past your body anyways?

yup and when you are 80 you will still be talking about the end times like every other loser