Why are some women attracted to traps and crossdressing? Whats the appeal?

Why are some women attracted to traps and crossdressing? Whats the appeal?

Attached: 45.jpg (980x1509, 324K)

boipussy and boiclit
kidding, for me its the feminity without the AWALT stuff

>the feminity
Honest to god I don't understand that
I really thought itd just be sadistic women who want to lock up their boyfriends and torture them by calling their dicks a boiclit and edging them for hours
of which I don't necessarily disapprove...
but liking the dressing up in stockings part
hard to understand honestly..

Because I like dick but sometimes boys are scary. Traps are non
Threatening

Overwhelming majority of women hate it

Why are some men attracted to traps and crossdressing? Whats the appeal?

They are gay and want to appear straight

>Because I like dick but sometimes boys are scary
>boys are scary

The only threating boys you will ever encounter are the one of shade of black and brown.

Lol no. If any man on the street decided he wanted to hurt me he absolutely could and I couldn’t do a fucking thing about it. I probably couldn’t even outrun him. Bringing someone like that alone into your house is always a bit of a risk

>not being Jow Forums

shaking my head tbqh famalam

Attached: 1568247819078.jpg (612x612, 63K)

I go to the gym three times a week. I can squat my weight. It does not matter as I am 5’3.

How about weapon? No one likes victim mentality.

A fit woman is still going to get wrecked by most men

You know, has a point, get some mace on your keychain or something at least.

Sure buddy

Attached: 1568248936141.jpg (1390x935, 1.38M)

>walk to home at 3 am
>huge as fuck girl with knife in hand jumps me
>"TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS RETARD"
>huh what?
>"TAKE THEM OFF"
>take my pants of
>she rapes me
>jokes on her i liked it

Attached: 1565879047520.jpg (474x266, 21K)

man theres nothing like the inbuilt inferiority of women to elucidate the fact that society is a thin veneer of security overtop a guerilla reality... social emancipation of women yet, for the actual woman, getting stuffed into a trunk and carried off to the woods is a real possibility she faces anytime she lets a man into her life. And if not that, then the helplessness of a child when that man starts drinking, or for some reason becomes angry or manipulative... imagine being a woman bro wtf...

Women are always victims because they want attention. LOOK AT ME MY HUSBANDS BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ME LOLE! NO I WONT GO TO POLICE HE WOULD KILL ME LOLE! WHAT GUNS EXIST TO PROTECT MYSELF? NOOO THEY ARE TOO LOUD xD

uh wow, some mediocre biceps

Women who are attracted to very feminine men are probably a minority (disqualifying trans women from this conversation, although I do think some of them are hot). For those who are, I think part of it is that it's rebellious to embrace femininity as a man, yet simultaneously non-threatening. Most women who like feminine men also probably like the idea of a boyfriend who "gets them" like another woman might. They're also just not that common and very eye-catching. Personally something about them hooks me but masculine men leave me cold. Being bisexual might have something to do with it but I couldn't say for sure.

Attached: 5D5F9DE7-13B6-44B5-B7A8-EECBE92F3697.jpg (567x365, 54K)

80% of total world woman population is bisexual. it's because back then there were more females (or single strong male had many females fuck bitches) so they adapted to fuck each other. Feminine looking men (do not mix with white knight supreme retards) have both which females find attractive. Feminity which is face and body and masculinity which is dick.

This is exactly it for me too.

t. girl who likes feminine guys.