Evil fascist cosplay banned at screening

Well that sucks.

d-rezzed.clownfishtv.com/anime-nyc-bans-fascist-cosplay-tanya-the-evil/

Attached: 20190518_180940.jpg (1080x1309, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4317267295430377/4317267682373002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>World war 1 not germany is nazis
wow retards

Attached: Tanya-the-Evil-5.png (635x930, 311K)

Attached: Tanya-the-Evil-6.png (634x686, 357K)

Attached: Tanya-the-Evil-2.png (627x767, 332K)

Welp

Attached: Tanya-the-Evil-3.png (632x904, 473K)

further proof chinese cartoons are based and redpilled

I thought it was ww1 based
Also post tanya panties

This

>I thought it was ww1 based
More like it is set on the inter-war to early WW2 years
It has the famous Ardennes Sichelschnitt

wait a minute....
how can one heil then?

Attached: nice_threads.png (486x1112, 572K)

Tanya is just a grim dark strike witches isekai played straight.

Near as I can tell it's sort of a mix of both, but mostly WW1, so yeah that's stupid.

>fictitious Nazi-like groups

So, like, every bad guy group in pretty much any sci-fi series ever. All this Nazi boogeyman stuff is ridiculous.

Can we ban stormtroopers please?

Attached: 1550597383946.jpg (549x188, 45K)

It’s basically ww2 using ww1 aesthetics for their timeline

so, no cobra commander or baroness from g.i. joe either i bet.

>captain america
>indiana jones
big think

theyre gonna try to ban anime itself soon considering this ebil nahtsee website was created by a weeb

Attached: 1546914647625.jpg (768x960, 114K)

regularly i see libtards on here say this site has always been a libtard site yet they can't handle anime.
Lying stupid faggots.

This is against the first amendment

b-but m-muh private company...

Jow Forums was never liberal just anarchist

>be amuttrica
>ban attractive women in vidya
>ban cosplay of certain anime characters
>generally censor shit left and right
>still call yourself """land of the free"""

Attached: 1556963244400.jpg (683x1024, 252K)

Thank you NYC for accidentally making cosplaying Tanya the coolest thing for weebs to do in 2019.

If its held in public then they can't do anything but if it's on private property then they can tell you to leave.

Attached: 4c6049d09ba82c6436181d8852cdf2ed.jpg (600x900, 147K)

This reminds me of that time my brother dressed as an actual nazist officer for the science fair at school. Some jew couple got mad and tried to get the principal to remove his swastika from his arm band. His history teacher went on a rampage defending him because his costume was 100% historically accurate.

In the end, history won, and he went on to sieg hail for the rest of the day while doing the nazist salute.

The first amendment applies to government bodies, not private entities. I think they're massive cunts for doing so, but it isn't illegal.

A couple hundred Banes should show up

Attached: 1496229647372.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

Jin-Roh con invasion when?

This is retarded.

it's jin roh every day here

Attached: IMG_1351.jpg (1073x580, 39K)

If they ban female IG commissar cosplay I'm going to drop an exterminatus on this gay planet.

Attached: 1532736198061.png (600x600, 232K)

Basado.

>nazist
Is it not enough to fuck up in portuguese you guys also have to do it in english?

Attached: derp.jpg (454x418, 114K)

What is the matter? Do you get triggered that your son does not speak perfect english?

Do remenber that you are the drunken, negligent father that created me this way. If this country and its people are a mess now is because YOU made us this way.

Kek, based

>ww2
The front was almost deadlocked, like ww1 was for a while. It was basically ww1 with more air power, but instead of planes, it's evil magical girls.

I think it's way past the time for a new precedent when it comes to massive online social media platforms. The 1st was written at a time where a platform for free speech only amounted to real life venues or print. The world changed since then. The media changed. The internet exists. Private venues, stores, companies, etc, can still kick people out if they don't like them. Don't touch the 1st. You guys need to add a new rule that deals with private companies who brandish themselves as massive and open social media platforms. Your constitution needs an internet age update made by people like us, who have been raised living with it. Rules that prevent companies from collecting and mass selling user data, rules that prevent large platforms from mass banning people based on political ideologies.

On the internet in America, it should literally be law for any social media platform receiving government subsidies that as long as an internet post is not a direct and explicit call to violence or harassment the user who made that post cannot be banned for it. Don't abide by the rules? Cut the subsidies right there and then. People can act like getting banned from Facebook or Twitter is "just another platform" but this is extremely hypocritical. They know very well just how big those platforms are. Getting your page banned from those platforms in this day and age is a massive hit to an online personality. How are conservatives supposed to discuss their viewpoints on those platforms if they get banned for expressing them?

Now that it's obvious those social media platforms are openly going to be using this power as a political tool, I'm sad to say that I honestly think it's time for the government to make some relatively sane rule to restrict what those platforms can and cannot do to their users. And once again : I don't give a single fuck what a purely privately funded website does. Government subsidized massive platforms on the other hand, need a fucking leash.

All true. But ive never taught you to speak and write portuguese like a fucking NIGGER

Carlo Zen said that it's a mix of WW1/2 to fit the narrative he wanted. Also, if the anime and novel follow his original web script, Tanya will eventually defect to a CIA/Mossad hybrid due to not-Germany utterly failing despite her trying to take control to save it.

Thats stupid and lame she should basically be hitler 2.0 elected because of her war contributions and becomes a hyper efficient bureaucratic dictator

Based Nips
video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4317267295430377/4317267682373002

Attached: IMG-20181216-WA0001.jpg (310x390, 10K)

kek
better cosplay as magmel, looks literally like a brownshirt

Attached: 1535215206850.png (852x1237, 372K)

TOPKEK, good thread

Attached: 1544059667378.jpg (900x1200, 115K)

That is fucking great
They don't have any thought of "is this offensive?"
They are only thinking about having fun

>All true. But ive never taught you to speak and write portuguese like a fucking NIGGER
Indeed, which is why I speak perfect portuguese.

However, did you HAVE to fuck the nigger slaves, dad? Did you have to doom my future by forcing me to live with a bunch of your nigger rape babies?

You are the worst kind of drunken, negligent dad: the coal burning one.

not mass protesting by goosestepping a cosplay nazi parade through it.

I have to back my compatriot macaco in this one. Fuck you, Portugal.

I really, really, really wish people who used the word "fascist" unironically actually knew what the word meant.
Anyone saying fascist to describe Youjo Senki is a complete moron

Do we even know what the Empire's government structure is?

well obviously but kids jerking themselves off to "it's not in the constitution" aren't going to suddenly figure out they can have corporations operate however they want defined by law. they are indoctrinated just enough to shut it down for their masters.

Attached: 1558227185333-2.png (852x1237, 404K)

Someone should point out it's not a costume, it's a uniform. Any ww2 re enactors in the area?

>Western anime organizations of any kind
Trash. I like my anime unzogged, thank you.

Everyone attending should attempt to break this rule

they are just mad because the entire plot of that Tanya movie is shitting all over Communists

No way. I thought Japan loved Marxism.

this is an outrage

Attached: 1539335486307.png (631x713, 302K)

Someone translate this

Lol

You're only free to do it if it's degenerate

kek

He seems to have a lot of historical knowledge but trench warfare wouldn't be a thing in this world since they already have tanks/airpower to get through it.
Trench warfare was only happening because all they had at the time was mass infantry against machine guns

Time to build a wall around NYC no sane person would ever live in a shithole state.

Attached: 7e51136.png (840x420, 126K)

Hot any photos of the woman in question?

Translation please

DAMN brazil bringing bantz

In the light novels, there seems to be a a Monarchy ruling, with a military high command and non military government ministers doing the actual day to day affairs.

>No way. I thought Japan loved Marxism.
They love shanking them

Attached: how japs remove communists.gif (290x200, 968K)

>Nazi-like groups
So 90% of all anime villains? Hell even the red ribbon army and the frieza force were nazi-like

you could literally make the argument that all empire forces from star wars count as "nazi like".
Jesus christ as long as they're not wearing nazi symbols I don't think anyone will get triggered.

Jow Forums is anarchist outside of Jow Forums

The problem is you have to do so much custom work for it. The respirator/night vision combo is not based on any easily repurposed milsurp. The only easy thing the helmet. Getting a stalhelm replica to drill ventilation holes is not difficult, and the uniform they wear under the Protect Gear can be bought from different milsurp/repro.

An MG-42 airshit is like $600. A full Capital Police setup is going to run you easily $2k, require a lot of man hours to get right, especially the armor.

Not really. Japan has pretty much been a center-right one-party state since WW2. And the weird thing is that it's not like the Japanese elections are blatantly rigged or anything.

the jew fears the samurai
the roastie fears the loli

I'm gonna buy hard copy just for that

Attached: 1558087634628.jpg (512x911, 59K)

I think that's the closest I've ever seen an asian come to tanya

Is Legend of the Galactic Heroes allowed in cosplay?

Attached: LoGH.jpg (968x768, 288K)

That's pretty fascist of them. How does no one see nor mention the hypocrisy?

LOGH is much more 19th century, so I'd imagine it would be cool.

If you really want to give a middle finger, walk around with a Mishima Tatenokai shirt

Yeah, too bad about the monolid eyes.

Attached: ~uwu, help me gas them desu~.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Who the fuck is Anime NYC and why should i care? Weebs are fucking faggots anyway, and no, just watching anime doesn't make you a weeb. I'm talking about the actual weeb degenerates that go to conventions and base their entire identity around cartoons.

sane. self employed. service industry. you cant uproot when you have a client base. enjoy working at Walmart.

It seems like the only freedom we have is guns. Our freedom of speech and expression is functionally non existent

Attached: 6079EBF7-AC05-42A1-9D4F-4C4D922E2E2E.jpg (634x598, 33K)

>Evil fascist cosplay banned at screening
It won't be long before they ban Char Aznable's ZION country as a hate group for all the wanton killings and terrorist style attacks.... The hate went to the max in the movie Char's Counterattack.

Attached: 1125261950864.jpg (1545x1134, 555K)

>Who the fuck is Anime NYC and why should i care?
Because they indoctrinate convention staff volunteers that then provide volunteer staff at other conventions. Eventually, the rabid liberalism of convention rules occurs. Then you have other anime fandom conventions gradually become more and more liberal about preventing "problematic" costumes, problematic merchandise sellers, and even influencing panel programming content.

Attached: truth_freedom_crime_free_speech.jpg (870x764, 45K)

>Oh No NoT tHe AnImE cOnVeNtIoN !!!111

How would you even get the eyes to glow and still be able to see?

i just hope hundreds of weebs show up cosplaying youjo senki and girls frontline and they can't kick them out

Attached: 1551073716602.jpg (200x200, 12K)

I hope Vic's lawsuit puts some of these guys back in their place.

Guns are basically the only area where conservatives meet up in meatspace regularly, which lends itself to organization and effective lobbying.

The legal precedent for this already exists in Marsh v. Alabama. The reason it isn't enforced is our government likes it this way.

>tfw these fags watches the same anime as me

Attached: 1558209380484.gif (220x184, 8K)

It isn't even that. They're trying to act like publishers when it suits them, or common carriers when it suits them. If they can be nailed down to one, it would be a lot easier. Especially common carriers, since that makes censoring users a lot harder - legally speaking

According to some people who watched the movie, they bash commies in it throughout the movie and it made some lefties angry and walk out.

Attached: 1049279-crunchyroll-fathom-events-bringing-saga-tanya-evil-movie-us-theaters.png (400x592, 63K)

>lé good fictional natzis
Reddit would explode in a fit of gender queer rage the likes of which, i would like to witness.

Isn't Tanya got isekaid to fictional WW1 Germany? It's imperialism not fascism dumbfucks

Youre an idoit.

lmao, serves them right
this, watching anime is fine
going to conventions is degenerate, and the fags who goes there acting like total cringelords gives us casual watchers and anime in general a bad name