We're the people who bombed abortion clinics wrong or right?

Attached: d3ab91605eb7f5c596eae724ea6f679e.jpg (371x640, 48K)

*Were

bombing things is wrong

even bombing space is not allowed.

so who could ever be right with a bomb? THANKS OBAMA

They were trying to stop baby killers

They were probably "trying" 1 million things that verb is destructive to the primary point of the conversation because anyone can try anything and we use the word "try" as a cover-up when we know the real intentions.

They were definitely "bombing".

Misguided, but hearts in the right place.

She did nothing wrong

Attached: Anti_Abortion_Activist_Released_08575.jpg-2adc4_s1448x2048.jpg (1448x2048, 423K)

abortion clinic bombers (and othe religious retards) should be put to sleep and buried in a ditch.

this, and it set the political battle back quite a bit.

I think Christchurch proved there is much to gain from political violence now

Extremism breeds extremism. Roe vs. Wade is extreme. Reactions for it have continued and increased in terms of extremism. So much so that we now have 3rd trimester and post-birth abortions being openly discussed as totally okay and, in the end, abortion is just another means of solving poor life choices for many women. The recent Alabama law is a long overdue extreme response the their extremism. So much so that it will force SCOTUS to revisit the issue.

Bank of the fringes to keep yelling and, in the end, we will end up with abortion being legal but a mutual decision between father and mother (regardless of their relationship) and quite possibly the same for parents who want to "opt out" of their children's lives. Because that is what extremism will lead to. Not moral decisions but the State defining conditions for morally inferior people because God has no place in our society anymore. Most of all, though, it will result in exactly zero taxpayer dollars going toward the funding of abortion. Yes, it will be legal, but, that last bit is where it will matter; let's see how many of these thrill-kill lefties want to fund abortion clinics directly instead of making half of America that detests it foot half the bill.

I don't care about your fake semantics games.

Attached: 0284C1B8-14B1-4418-B83A-D65208AC34B8.jpg (777x1024, 115K)

Yeah that's what I was thinking. For the retarded masses, it stopped the progress of banning abortion because any violence will determine people away from your cause. That's why coverage of Antifa has actually helped us.

I'm sorry but the "extremism" argument was made up by Liberals to control people. They tried to say Muslims and Christians are equal and that only the "extremists" are bad. It's a lie.

It's not a lie to say thay there are two extreme sides to the issue. Inbetween is where most Americans exist. At the end of the day, the only way for the government to extricate themselves from this is to stop funding it because they cannot differentiate between taxpayers who support it and taxpayers who don't. Let the Left kill their children. I cannot legally stop that. Neither can you and I have no idea if you want to. But stop forcing people who disagree with it to fund it. Stop forcing Catholic hospitals to perform it. Stop making everyone collectively carry the weight for the choices of a few. It's wrong.

The Alabama laws - whether you agree with them or not - are an extreme reaction to to Left's extreme reaction and subsequent actions. It was bound to happen. It's the only way to force SCOTUS to revisit the issue. You cannot force people to support the killing of children or gay marriage or drug use or anything of the sort. We have an entire class of people who cannot be forced to kill in war for the same reasons.

It's an extreme response to an extreme response to force the conversation and not at all what you're limp-wristing as a "lie".

Those people bombed abortion clinics and killed abortion doctors were awesome.

Real american hero's

atheists brought the downfall of western society, you should all be hanged.

Attached: 1549336232342.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

Georgia and Alabama

Eroc rudolph bombed lesbian bars and abortion clinics.

Not really gay rights and affirmative action was put on the left's backburner when abortion clinics and abortion doctors were killed.

Abortion is the Jews first priority of you fight it they have no money left over for fags and niggers.

Sorry, no. There is no such thing as extremism. The Liberals are evil and we are good. They're baby killers. You are a retard.

He probably sees nothing wrong with any if it, either.

We voted a bill in congress to raise a standing army to enforce cryonics in strongest. We enlisted and comissioned in army to enforce cryonics in strongest.

Remember, Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from umbilical cords from Caesarian section surgery human births. Stem cells are layers in pressured semen sperm cum. People make stem cells from human breast milk and other body. Doctors are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead! Proper use of stem cells are eternal youth!

Remember, guard your home!
Remember, Schützt Eure Heimat!

but your hands wont be used to accomplish this, youll just beg and wish for it. youre not even worthy of being the fecal matter stuck to my butthole. now is our chance kill these motherfuckers

Oh my gosh shut up and get a life

*2 seconds of readin your post abd im done* fuck off fbi faggot jew

"oh my gosh" lol get a life? do you have any idea who youre in this forum with? fucking naive cocksucker. i love systematically destroying people like you when we cross paths. and then their jaws drop and they shut the fuck up and slouch in their chairs when they realise what theyre up against. OH MY GOSH GUISE!!!

There is no such thing as doing right or wrong. There are only those that do, and those that do not.

Oh my gosh you're not going to do jack squat dickhead that's why this forum is anonymous

they where marginally more interesting then the average person, therefore what they did cant be wrong

Attached: 1534489783311.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Everyone knows there is Good and Evil unless you're a liar.

the irony is they killed a christian (so-called) abortion doctor.

dude aborted kids on saturday, went to church on sunday.

Apostasy