Gun Laws

Since we’ve got going, I’ve decided to make this thread since I live in California and we have some of the worst weapons laws in general (even though I have a license). Anyone else in gun restrictive areas? Pic somewhat related. I’m actually a gunsmith, so I can make weapons that look like these (legally). What do you carry to defend yourself in places that have strict gun laws, like the EU?

Attached: D1079372-D680-4ED2-9A36-5D97FA6C5B31.png (882x556, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/78xa99/the-cartel-gunsmiths
rifleconnection.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the memeflag then? glownigger

Forgot to remove it. Better?

ofc, nobody will take you serious otherwise. glownigger

teach me to be a gunsmith
i live in norcal

MAKE ME YOUR APPRENTICE

Attached: 1558020048962.jpg (2576x1920, 911K)

30% of guns that are illegal are copies
More guns will be made illegally if you ban guns. And only criminals would be the ones with guns
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/78xa99/the-cartel-gunsmiths home made AR15s from Mexico

rifleconnection.com here’s blue prints I found for ak47s AR15s very easily

Actually,anyone in the US can "legally " make weapons(firearms).You just "legally"cannot make em to sell to others ect. without going thru a bunch og govt. nonsense.

Not weapon related but I used to carry a torque wrench in my car in case of break downs or emergencies. It's also not a bad idea to carry a torch if it's dark outside :^)

Attached: hellocsis.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

>used to
what? had an upgrade to a unlicensed spoon now or what?

Carless at the moment.

Attached: 1518999507217s.jpg (217x250, 7K)

yea literally speaking aswell. seriously just get a shank something, anything. rather defend yourself and go to prison instead of getting mugged. have some honour

I live in the same state, as a machinist I make my own stuff, but I rather not get shafted by the shitlibs in my state for having a gun, I really want one badly as well. OP have u done rifling?

All gun laws are immoral and are an infringement on the human right to self-defense and the human right to revolt against tyranny.

Support your local gun trafficker and get whatever fucking gun you want.

Attached: 1556700225898.gif (454x454, 1.46M)

If you look and act like a victim you will most likely be a victim. The fact that you feel the need to carry a weapon because you fear being mugged speaks volumes about your fear and lack of confidence in your ability to stand your ground and fight. You will always be a victim in some sense with that mindset, either to your own thinking or to how others percive you. No weapon can fix that.

>t. assfaced retard

Whatever user. I seem to have touched a nerve with you because deep down you know it applies to you.

Agreed.

Attached: the_hero_we_need.jpg (600x511, 32K)

Damn shame the queen's cowboys banned 80% lowers a while back. Those were the days *sip*

Attached: qcKZn-gTFEAZCLcpJzaL-zEF69UPNSsfchN4kkm8eR4.jpg (3120x4160, 1.32M)

Thank you American glownigger

Oi Califag, know anyplaces that specialize in custom full rifle AR barrels? I want my AR to fire 7.62xwhatever the fuck the FAL used for ammo.
t. SD faggot

Sorry m8. Normally I live to give bongs shit, but I’ve been there and worse.

Attached: 81F0D914-5FD0-4A67-BE38-56C7B4BDC550.png (389x480, 62K)

>let shitskins murder you don't carry a weapon
>retarded pseudo-psycho babble

7.62 x 39 Ar/M4 models are available so barrels must be available too.

Living your life in fear of a shitskin attack when you are more likely to die from eating stale bread. You've alreay lost my friend because they are living rent free in your head. The user was talking about getting mugged anyway but you still want to play the internet crusader.

Well, I make factor guns, but if you want to make a simple semi-automatic at home, here’s the basics.

1.) Get a nail gun that looks like pic related
2.) Get a magazine. You could make these out of ERW (Electric Resistance Welded) steel tubing. Take a spring and something to place over it to rest your bullets on.
3.) Take apart the nail gun, so that the trigger is now in the front. Disassemble it first to look inside at the hind trigger, so you can see where the trigger mechanism is (it’s the spring assembly powered by the handle, which I’ll show in the next picture).
4.) Take apart the other pieces so that your nail gun is now a 3D rectangle, leaving behind only the front part.
5.) In order to know where to place the trigger, take your barrel (I’d recommend a structural hollow section steel barrel, although you could get creative and use a bar off a scooter or something, ), cut out a hole to fit it through inside the hind barrel, and run it underneath.
6.) To make the trigger (I would take some kind of steel, like something from the nail gun that you disassembled), make sure you’ve got a rod of metal that’s sturdy enough to do the job. Make the trigger flat, but with an inward groove (shaped like an inward semicircle) for a comfy grip. But make it a thin metal strip that’s sturdy, and shoot it by pushing it back into the nail gun.
7. Then take your mag (I’d recommend shaping it like those clips that go into CO2 guns, so that you can save up some space for your grip), place it on either the left or right of the metal rod going from the nail gun to the trigger in the front.
8.) As for what caliber, to be safe, I’d say .32 ACP, .22 short or possibly even .22 BB or .22 CB. Since you have less room and your mag needs to be more tubular, that’s the caliber I’d go for just to be safe.
9.) Cut out another slot near the end of the barrel stick your magazine through.

Attached: 0EE35CC1-4941-4EEF-B47E-4A44F64DA0FA.jpg (770x770, 170K)

10.) Take another pipe to fit inside the barrel for your bullet to chamber into upon entry (on second thought, you could place the mag near the front of barrel, which you want to be short, closer towards the end and draw it out like that).
11.) Then house both your nail gun and mag in a lower receiver and maybe house the barrel in an upper receiver, if you want a slide, that is. But if you want a Ruger MK I/II design, you could just leave the pipes the way they are.
12.) make a slide out the side of the barrel that’ll eject both the spent cartridge casing and nail.
13.) Don’t miss.

Attached: DFAF7147-A29D-4FDF-B537-F252BF5A88CF.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Another thing, you could probably use a hub cap or some kind of metal piece from a car to shape into your receiver. That should be good enough for at least a small caliber bullet. Also leave the metal rod going to your trigger some room to run through (obviously).

>you don't carry a weapon
they jump you because you are so scared and fumble to use your gun correctly
they make you shoot your own dick with your own gun
>assumes that everybody with anger/angst issues is a trained ex soldier with razorsharp shooting and acting

Oh yeah, and also just remember that the bullet has to fit tightly in the barrel so it creates a seal for the pressure from the burning powder to push it along. So you need the right sized tubing. Just Google the diameter/dimensions of a .32. I forgot what they were but you should find them.

Attached: 1549378175093.png (3135x1570, 166K)

wrong image

Migrating from .

Do 80%'s if you're in a restricted state. It's the only way.

Attached: 20131017_170041.jpg (2322x4128, 2.15M)

need the 80% lower qrd for pistols

Imagine having this conversation years ago about every other vice that came over the border

>Mexican gang made crack. Was it a one-off novelty, or an omen?

Polymer80 kit. Get factory Glock components for the slide and fire control if you want to retain the reliability. I haven't seen any of those Instagram frankenGlocks actually work. If you're talking about AR 80% lowers, it doesn't matter which one you get since you're going to machine it yourself.

Attached: IMAG0231.jpg (3264x1952, 1.23M)

Put radiuses on each corner , user

Attached: oh.jpg (400x400, 83K)

I got a 32nd degree black belt in 36 chamber of death shaolin kong foo. I have to legally register my fists as a lethal weapon with the police department and get a transport permit every time I want to go outside. I could kill a man just by staring at him if I wanted. I am a master of gorilla warfare and I can kill you in over 700 ways with just my bare hands, mark my fucking words, kiddo

holy fucking based

And that is why nobody will ever fuck with you. That post alone has me quaking in my shoes and oozes the kind of confidence that says, stay clear of this crazy motherfucker he will fuck your shit up.

armed to teeth user
good bread

Not enough to own, you gotta know to use and fix

Don't forget to stockpile ammo. Having a 10+ guns and maybe a couple thousand rounds between them is laughable.

why are the slides and barrels for the glocks so god damn expensive? Cost the same to build a glock 80% as buy a new one?

how many rounds then? That shit gets heavy, unless you are in a bunker being laid seige, I cannot see how you would need much more?

I live in an urban area so my strategy would be to hole up then leave once the major shit blows over. You could always stash the ammo you can't carry. 1k per gun is my rule of thumb. Exceptions would be hunting rifles or collectibles in odd/very expensive calibers. If you got multiple guns of the same caliber, just multiply. I just think it's dumb when people dump all their money in guns and never have any ammo for them. I know many cases.

Attached: shadow.jpg (3715x2089, 2.1M)

I have no need ro carry and don't want to. Its more a chore if anything. But to act like hime invasions are never a thing is retarded and since America is headed toward a south Africa 2.0 dystopia it's a good idea to be armed. I think anybody who lives in a country that gives you the right to bear arms but doesn't exercise that right is a moron and deserves to be victimized.

*home invasions

Not to mention ammo would be as good as gold if SHTF.

yes. I have about 2K per gun ish. I cannot see having much more unless I had a serious vault to store it in. Otherwise people just come take your shit - I would try to grey man it.

you want an AR-10

Craddock Precision, CBI, Keystone Accuracy.