24 year old virgin in the UK

How many young virign women in the UK

Attached: Ross-Marquand-Red-Skull.jpg (1400x700, 68K)

have sex loser

I'm 18 and a virgin, male

To find a virgin woman in U.S is rare

Every teenage girl I meet online is a drug addict.

if you don't lose your virginity by 21 it's already too late. By that time most people have been sexually active for years.

I'm 23 and have had probably over 50 sexual partners, most girls I know have had much more.

in any paki/nig town ZERO pretty white teenage virgins, NOT A SINGLE ONE

turning 24 here soon, still virgin; although i'm discerning a religious vocation.

I'm almost 19 and a virgin. Fuck this gay earth

Attached: image.jpg (1024x467, 60K)

10% of the guys are fucking 90% of the women

30 year old virgin, almost 31. I don't want sex, I want a wife who will honor God and our marriage. I want that more than anything but I can't have it. My generation is a curse.

that triggers me

It's good that you're a virgin. But you should be getting married soon. Do not lose your virginity before marriage.

Disgusting subhuman or jewish shill trying to weaken white people's morals even further

Im actually quite good looking and over 6ft but am a virgin at 22 because of social ineptitude. Should prolly kms desu.

You just have to date a girl way below your league for a year or two and you should be competent enough.

Save it for your wife

you'd be surprised how many 16 year old girls pretend to be 18 on tinder for sex

I am actually quite good looking and rich but am a virgin at 26.

I almost graduated high school a virgin. About half way in the year things weren't looking promising so I got really high on hydrocodone, drove to a 'Adult modeling studio' with $100 and slammed some wetback pussy. I came almost immediately without her knowing but had one of those virgin super boners that lasted 2 cumshots. Ended up ramming her pretty hard for 20 mins which was a surprise to her because I told her I was a virgin.

It felt great to finally get it over with but the good models were $140 and I always wonder if my life would have turned out better had I not Jewed myself out of spending another 40 bucks.

Nevertheless it was worth it in the end. Probably would have killed myself if I graduated high school a virgin.

There's no shame in fucking hookers, just shame in fucking ugly chicks. Always remember that user. Also fucking ugly chicks isn't getting pussy. Ugly chicks aren't human, they're animals.

What's even worse is you're a leaf. From what I gather about Candian chicks is they are prime meat and easy to get. Very liberal with their gashes if you get my drift...

Always seems like the best cam girls are Canadian. Must be something in the water.

>What's even worse is you're a leaf
I know I'm basically fucked

Damn bro, I hope you do find someone

I agree

Why would you kill yourself for graduating as a virgin? lmao, fuckin mentally retarded modern ppl I swear. Man this world is too funny sometimes.

Idk why ppl say that. It isn't ideal but it's not terrible. You don't exactly know what you're missing out on.

>How many young virign women in the UK
They all lose their virginity at 13/14 down south, usually 14/15 up north.

You got that the wrong way round, northerners are the biggest skanks around. At least in the south there's a sizeable middle class.

Just remember good looking six footer, if you are like most of us and go out in public every few days--keep in mind that least half the people you see/pass in the street, 1.) have vaginas and would like to use them; and quite a few b.) are also nice looking virgins wanting a fella, but thinking of killing themselves because you don't/won't talk to them so they think they're homely.
These are critical facts you tall, useless, good looking git.

women should make the first move on me, I'm already traumatised by childhood rejection

Attached: 1558181392466.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

I'm 30 too, voluntarily celibate
it's so hard to find girls that are virgins and not severely damaged
some of the girls I dated wanted sex, had to turn it down which is hard

I'm 21 6'3 205. Little fat right now, I'm usually 190 lbs. Look pretty decent I say, good jaw, good teeth, blue eye, clear skin. When I was a kid I was pretty popular. Played football, had a gf at 11. At 12 I took a steroid medication for my allergies and I had what they said a 1 in a million side effect which was mental psychosis. Completely fucked me for 1 months of pure schizo hallucinations and almost no sleep because of living in complete fear. Lost all connection with people I knew and had to leave school into home school because I was basically schizo for awhile. Finally came back to normal at 17. Have not had one friend since middle school. I can't really socialize any more. I don't get that spark or connection with anyone. I just study at uni and go to work. Losing my virginity just isn't a priority to me. I want my feelings back

How the fuck do you go 24 years without sex? I'm shy and anti-social but i still had girls trying to hit on me. You must be ugly.

inside or outside Arab neighborhoods?

>I'm 23 and have had probably over 50 sexual partners, most girls I know have had much more.
absolutely disgusting

Fat, nogains, or ugly - all of you

Unironically larping on a tunisian loom building forum about how special you are because no woman has wanted to bang you...

By god, I hope youre LARPing