I'm looking for 1 thing in particular but all posts are welcome to add to the archive

I'm looking for 1 thing in particular but all posts are welcome to add to the archive.
The thing I'm looking for is the screencaps of their original site's bacground and them hiding coded messages/url's/video's inside of it, i forget what was actually there and I can't find shit online, but I know atleast some of you faggot's have that archived.

Attached: Just a coincidence goyim.jpg (578x879, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IDK what you mean about the coded messages but these sketches are on the website operated (allegedly) by Madeline's parents. It is my understanding these sketches originated there.

findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

bump

Bump

Thank's user.

The Podestas were involved on several fronts with the Freud's during the period of the kidnapping.

- Links between Freuds communication via PR honcho Sara Latham who later joined Center for American Progress
- Tony Podesta owns 'Progress' by Shepard Fairey (Obama painting) and Matthew Freud has a reproduction in his office
- Links to DC based ICMEC via Matthew Freud and their relative Brian Podesta
- also, WikiLeaks emails contain major gap during kidnapping
- Clement Freud is a Satanic pedophile who knew Jimmy Savile
- Tony Podesta handled James Alefantis at Comet while the Freuds ran two pizza ping pong restaurants in London (Bounce).

bu m p

Who was this fag do you guys think?

Attached: witness_account2.png (224x300, 118K)

Attached: Anthony_Weiner,_official_portrait,_112th_Congress.jpg (675x825, 248K)

Attached: Weiner - produces CP.png (899x611, 9K)

>findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

Attached: screenshot-findmadeleine.com-2019.05.18-21-02-18.png (880x341, 91K)

g-guys? um...

Attached: 5c94594f5d5a3.image_.jpg (306x562, 26K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15 The Reality of Protected Child Abuse and Snuff Networks.png (620x979, 69K)

Has he ever been asked about his whereabouts at the time?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15 The Reality of Protected Child Abuse and Snuff Networks(1).png (620x279, 18K)

Im sure its been buried by now

How old is she now, 16?
Feel like she's either long dead or brainwashed to be a slut

have a bump user. shit was never debunked.

She would have been sold to highest bidder as a trophy fuck. Shocked if she is alive.

bump

bump

too bad we don't have a President with the nuts to open wieners hard drive and arrest the swamp

Who must this be?

Attached: witness_account5.png (393x430, 88K)

>Feel like she's either long dead
Yeah, her parents murdered her. Everybody knows it.
>She would have been sold to highest bidder as a trophy fuck.
Why the fuck would you think that? This case is a simple parental murder, the kind of parental murder that happens all the time. Why the fuck would you believe the murderers "SHE WAS KIDNAPPED" lie?

blackpill
memeflag

her parents killed her and for whatever reason the police are covering it up, well that's what I think anyway, doubt we'll ever find out what actually happened

Is there any ties between Podesta and Epstein?

OP I remember back when Wikileaks dropped with the Podesta emails and I don't remember the specifics, but a thread was post detailing something like his emails had a gap conveniently deleted around the time she was missing. It was eerie and damning as fuck, I'll see if I can find it

Attached: search-madeleine-mccann-cards-podesta.png (924x626, 1.12M)