Reminder that 2/3 of the entire population are infected with HPV. You cannot see it from the outside of the vagina...

Reminder that 2/3 of the entire population are infected with HPV. You cannot see it from the outside of the vagina. It's inside there.

Having sex with a non-virgin puts YOU at risk for cancer. You will get your dick chopped off.
Oral sex on a woman puts you at risk for oral cancer. Look at what they did to Michael Douglas.

Attached: Cervical-Dysplasia.png (602x402, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-expanded-use-gardasil-9-include-individuals-27-through-45-years-old
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_gladiatorum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

g o o d

Attached: ...jpg (1280x711, 147K)

Symptomatic illness means you have shitty genes. There are ways you can fix this, like vasectomy or gunshot wound.

what's HPV?
Human PussyVirus?

Doesn't matter, rapture is happening soon, disease won't exist

>what is gardasil
>every few years adds more strains of HPV that the vaccine protects people against
>Gsrdasil vaccine has protected against the 2 forms of HPV that cause cancer for decades now
Anti-vaxxers are the only ones that have to worry about this shit in 2019. Get your vaccine (before 25, but preferably before 21) and you're set

I don't engage in carnal kikedom, so I'm not at risk.

fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-expanded-use-gardasil-9-include-individuals-27-through-45-years-old

>FDA approves expanded use of Gardasil 9 to include individuals 27 through 45 years old

>The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved a supplemental application for Gardasil 9 (Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) expanding the approved use of the vaccine to include women and men aged 27 through 45 years. Gardasil 9 prevents certain cancers and diseases caused by the nine HPV types covered by the vaccine.

>“Today’s approval represents an important opportunity to help prevent HPV-related diseases and cancers in a broader age range,” said Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. ”The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has stated that HPV vaccination prior to becoming infected with the HPV types covered by the vaccine has the potential to prevent more than 90 percent of these cancers, or 31,200 cases every year, from ever developing.”

HPV vaccine has been expanded to Age 45 now.

FDA is currently studying HPV vaccine for people older than age 45 and the vaccine may one day be approved for all ages

Attached: 1545344002404.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

Most famous as the virus that causes body warts for the rest of your life.

Ever heard of foot warts? HPV causes that shit and surgery can't even get rid of it sometimes

Human Papillomavirus. Number 1 cause of cervical cancer. Approximately 60% of the population carries some strain of it.

most men don't get gardasil, even when it's offered.

Hey a fool/shill wanting people dead...such a nice Jew. Good Jew. Straight to hell Jew.

Some HPV strains can infect you without sex like for example, a gym or locker room shower that isn't clean enough and you were too stupid to not wear shower shoes.

Your foot comes in contact with an HPV infected part of the shower floor.

Bam, you end up getting a pernament foot wart that could fuck up hobbies like walking, running, jogging, or hiking or basketball.

>Having sex
Not too worried, bro

Attached: 1535750757311s.jpg (112x104, 2K)

>performing exercise jewry

Fuck off, shill.

most men don't get gardasil, even when it's offered.

Blame the company. They heavily advertised it for women only. They stopped doing that and now they are promoting men to get the HPV vaccine.

Fun fact: The male scientist that discovered HPV said if he was the vaccine maker, he would have told males to get the HPV Vaccine first over females.

This is disgusting. Glad I'm a virgin.

I'm telling you that STDs can still be infectious even without sex involved.

Get the HPV vaccine and you have less risk of getting fucked over by the 9 most popular HPV strains which can cause body warts

good shit user. My point exactly how the vaccine keeps getting better.

Men should get it. my guess is because of muh feminism they only worry about women's health and not mens. but men should be getting it, if anything, to not have genital warts. they're a thing of the past in todays world.
I believe there are over 100 strains of HPV, but only 4 are sexually transmitted, and 2 are known to cause cancer. Most warts of any kind are causes by HPV

Found the pharma Jew journal of Fake medicine!

Any father or mother allowing their daughters to be vaccinated with the HPV vaccine is the cancer of this fucked up earth not knowing the real damage these drug companies are pushing on our children!!!
Pure money making bullshit pushed all the way down to your family Dr!

You listen to these Share Blue Media Matters Jew faggots and give in to fake media pressure you might as well die yourself pussies!
While your at it, buy more Bayer/Monsanto stock!

Attached: 804FAEC1-01D5-479D-AFBD-809DA6C01322.jpg (1136x639, 125K)

Too bad my Chad foot fungus would win the war over the Virgin HPV foot wart.

Attached: AA9DD868-D06A-423D-AFED-6047FFF673F4.jpg (990x1400, 258K)

Yeah if you look at old vaccine recommendations, nobody offered it to boys and Gardisal's website used to just only show females in the vaccine ads.

It was really stupid to not advertise to men considering men could infect others way more easily than women since even a blowjob could fuck someone over and no penetration is necessary.

It took a couple of years before HPV vaccine started being promoted to males.

For male virgins, HPV vaccine protects against HPV strains known to cause warts even without sex involved.

Having a wart is like having a permanent pimple that won't ever go away and can still grow back after surgery.

Every fucking time!

Attached: Capture.png (454x296, 171K)

Foot fungi doesn't require surgery, usually.

Foot warts require surgery and may require lifelong surgery because warts can grow back, sadly.

Too bad 90% of women are sluts who don't give a fuck about the importance of virginity and become carriers of STDs.

I'd rather stick to the pure 2D waifus

Just freeze that shit off and it goes away

Nobody gets gardasil.

>Oral sex on a woman puts you at risk for oral cancer.
Get the HPV vaccine and no problem.

Yeah, HPV has too many strains.

The vaccine maker choose the 9 most popular strains but hopefully they don't give up on improving the vaccine and keep searching for the perfect HPV vaccine.

There most be a common weakness that over 100 HPV strains commonly share, that could be targeted.

What., you like talking to yourself asshole?!!! Who the fuck your fooling?!!! Your on Jow Forums! We see everything and know bullshit when we Smell JEW propaganda 5 km away!

Attached: 916755ED-37BE-48B2-B83D-CAF4C700C104.jpg (853x640, 84K)

The success rate isn't always 100% because the person freezing off your wart can't see your foot on a microscopic level so any survivors can end up causing you to get a wart again.

Wait, really? Only with type two herpes right? My gf has type 1 (cold sores) that come up about once a year and I go down on her regularly.

I have a wart on my toe that I've frozen off I think five times now? Hurts like hell every time and it always comes back.

Fucking competitive swimming. I should have done something else in high school.

Then you keep freezing it until it's all gone, took me multiple applications but it did go away.

How about stop eating pussy like a faggot and use your cock like a man. Jesus christ listen to yourself you raging cuckold faggot. Hrr drr go get a shot so you can eat pussy thats been fucked by a million guys drrrr fucking idiot holy shit.

Herpes and HPV are different viruses.

Fun fact: The newest Shingles Vaccine called Shingrix is being investigated for herpes treatment.

Most people don't realize but the Herpes Family is big and it includes the Chicken Pox Virus.

The newest shingles vaccine has been discovered to suppress one person's severe herpes outbreak even when she received chemo treatment.

So yeah, vaccines are getting better.

If a perfect Herpes vaccine is one day invented, we wouldn't need the chickenpox vaccine anymore since a perfect Herpes vaccine will already include protection against chickenpox.

>Having a wart is like having a permanent pimple that won't ever go away and can still grow back after surgery.

Not true. You can permanently remove the wart if you kill the cells in which the virus has gone latent (dormant).

I had a wart on my finger in middle school. I removed it with Compound W Freeze-Off, and it had not grown back in 20 years.

Obviously I wouldn't recommend freezing the tip of your penis off though, so it depends where you get the wart.

Attached: Its+like+reading+spurdo+memes+_7585edade880b5a96c4ae054896b7ab3.jpg (972x968, 87K)

Blame the pool worker who is suppose to disinfect that shit.

And the HPV infected person infecting the whole place.

Hey, don't feel bad though. There are worst high school sports for lifelong infections..

Even heard of wrestlers herpes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_gladiatorum

>Herpes gladiatorum is one of the most infectious of herpes-caused diseases, and is transmissible by skin-to-skin contact. The disease was first described in the 1960s in the New England Journal of Medicine. It is caused by contagious infection with human herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1),[1] which more commonly causes oral herpes (cold sores). Another strain, HSV-2 usually causes genital herpes, although the strains are very similar and either can cause herpes in any location.

>While the disease is commonly passed through normal human contact, it is strongly associated with contact sports—outbreaks in sporting clubs being relatively common.[2] Other names for the disease are herpes rugbiorum or "scrumpox"[2] (after rugby football), "wrestler's herpes" or "mat pox" (after wrestling). In one of the largest outbreaks ever among high-school wrestlers at a four-week intensive training camp, HSV was identified in 60 of 175 wrestlers. Lesions were on the head in 73 percent of the wrestlers, the extremities in 42 percent, and the trunk in 28 percent.[3] Physical symptoms sometimes recur in the skin.[4] Previous adolescent HSV-1 seroconversion would preclude most herpes gladiatorum, but being that stress and trauma are recognized triggers, such a person would be likely to infect others.

Some wrestler chads become kissless virgins due to wrestler herpes.

No girl wants to kiss a boy with herpes all over his face because unlike oral herpes, wrestlers herpes infects beyond the lips from forehead to the cheeks, etc

So yeah, imagine being a Chad but no girl will kiss you even on the forehead or cheeks because you have wrestlers herpes.

You can get most strains of HPV from skin to skin contact, even contact with floor that has come in contact with a person with HPV can infect you (like a locker room), it's highly contagious. Maybe don't make dumbass claims if you have no idea how the virus works. Children can have HPV.

>herpes caused by long term skin-to-skin contact.
>go to the doctor
>sir, you have herpes, this type of herpes is only caused by rolling around with sweaty men and rubbing up against them for long periods of time.
>uhh....i.....uhh.....must have got it when i was wrestling....

Attached: 1365028434773.jpg (300x300, 45K)

From reading this post, I'd say there's a 99% chance you're a gay man or a woman.

You typically get the infection in the area of exposure.
That means, if you have cervical dysplasia, you were having sex with somebody who had HPV on their penis or their mouth.
Did you try explaining to your boyfriend that you got genital warts by sitting on the floor?

Attached: 1307410012098.jpg (475x301, 38K)

Yeah, viruses suck, huh.

In my opinion, AIDS gets too much attention and funding and we need to admit that all viruses suck and spare some funding to HPV and Herpes as well.

Right now, herpes meds that can't even permanently cure your herpes infection is the only available treatment now.

What's worst about some viruses is they can hide in your nerves which means you can never physically remove the virus unless you want your nerves removed as well and when they hide in the nerves, they can into a dormant state so you can only guess where they are hiding.