Natioanlism and right wing populism gets stronger and stronger everyhwere...

Natioanlism and right wing populism gets stronger and stronger everyhwere. Jow Forums's views on politics becomes mainstream. It's insane. You faggots are not a minority anymore. Rest in peace democraty, liberalism, equality and freedom for everyone.

Attached: French-Marie-Le-Pen.jpg (1024x682, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
edition.cnn.com/2019/05/18/europe/austria-far-right-vice-chancellor-resigns-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at us
we are the jews now

Western nationalists are gaining more and more power. On the other hand in Poland were going more and more liberal. Were on road to our own destruction

Poland going more liberal? What the fuck are you talking about? The PiS is as anti liberal at it can get

Youre a brainlet, Poland is going to be a liberal hellhole. Littelary everything is tolerated, degeneracy is huge and PiS does nothing to stop it. They even act like Polish nationalists are some kind of threat. And ofc PIS already imported thousands of migrants

the nationalism is divide and conquer tactic for the US to dismantle the EU

honestly is true

Whatever, nationalists are only people who are ready to stop imigration and degeneracy, they have my support

I hope it's enough and in time

you weigh one hundred and fifty four kilograms.

Fuck democracy and liberalism. The strongest rule the weak.

Italy is the biggest shithole in the EU and threatens to crash it all not France or Germany. While yes the immigration is a problem Italy was fine with it for decades as long as they could dump the problems on their northern neighbours.

I will personally bash every rightoid I come across. You fuckers might be gaining some ground, but we will send you back to your graves asap

We have guns.

I find most right-wing groups and parties I interact are full of either downright low intelligence degenerates or the rich looking for a quick buck and to use such parties as a front for their business activities. I firmly believe Spengler was right. The West has declined to such a point that the "right-wing" has also fallen into degeneracy and surrendered to fate. At this point all we can do is accelerate collapse and hope we may salvage what is left in order to build a better world.

No one cares mutt. You don't even use them LOL

Attached: eric-clanton.jpg (1200x700, 487K)

C O P E
O
P
E

holy shit you don't even know what's going on inyour own country you pathetic faggot. Do you ever leave your house?

>Rest in peace democraty, liberalism, equality and freedom for everyone.
Thats a funny way to refer to leftist tyranny

Tell that to the EU dickhead you still gotta pay to Greeks because your "union" fucked that nation over

Dude it's sad to see how a clear libcunt says shit like "uh nationalism reigns superior" bullshit most governments media and schools publish liberal ass cancer every second in a nationalist nation that wouldn't happen but ofc we are always the majority in your eyes the nationalist are always above liberty it's not like their ideology is 6 feet under since 1945 truly pathetic argument

fuck off to reddit machmud.

Attached: 1553769553895.jpg (620x767, 90K)

I want to believe this so hard...

Du dummer Hurensohn schau dir mal die Wahlergebnisse und Prognosen in ganz Europa an und halt die Fresse. Du bist wahrscheinlich einer dieser hässlichen Hampelmänner, die man überlicheeise auf AfD Demos sieht

Fucking Kek your pic shows the movement called "rassemblement national" who was lefted years ago... That's not right wing anymore

Warum so grantik Achmed?
Hat dir jemand deine Ziege gestohlen?

Attached: 1552829661816.png (603x582, 371K)

And who's the center of this pic? Marie le pen you blind retard.

Attached: 2355335235.jpg (596x550, 104K)

come at me bro

Attached: 1311762220259.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Attached: minority extremists.jpg (1000x1332, 253K)

>let me tell you about your country
Yeah i leave quite often and all i see on our political and cultural scene are marches of equality, pride parades and lgbt communities while all of this should be illegal

This

>be shitskin
>tries to look German by using Google translate

Isnt nationalism taboo in Europe? Yup it is you simply dont mention that part because you know this is a lose lose for your retarded ass

If you're German you're getting your nation fucked if you're a shitskin you just prove my entire point once again just a brain let who believes the EU

And what election? Are your seriously believing EU polls once again libcunts using media to make themselves look like the minority in the election they did the same in the 2016 election in the US but ofc here we are again by total coincidence you forgot about that as well

Attached: the gates are open.jpg (1024x819, 74K)

>Blue flag with a circle of yellow stars.
Puts on They Live Hoffman glasses...
>Red flag with a hammer and sickle.

Aha!

Attached: john-carpenter-teases-that-a-they-live-sequel-is-in-development-social.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>equality
Only the weak want this.

Don't ever watch "the greatest story never told" you might learn something.

I would like to point out, that after 1933 you can't really consider those elections representative.

It is funny that one welsh man pretty much changed the world.

Attached: Make everything not okayyy.jpg (897x511, 38K)

and ?

Russia too, hence it funding right wing parties and trying to make people lose their confidence in future, becoming anti EU and or Nato

listen finland i know russia makes you uneasy but you should not despair. nationalism will bring europe together. russia wont get their way. neither will the US, and neither will Bruxelles.

how does the saudi funding of mosques across all of europe, or the disintegration of society as you know it, caused by muslim invaders?

Attached: adcampaign.png (1000x1000, 89K)

*make you feel?

Is that cromwell?

Shit lasted almost a century since WW2.
Historically speaking that's an incredible long time for a peaceful, enlightened era.
So it was long overdue.

This dumb illithid fagetess will suffer

Jow Forums is filled with propaganda merchants from china and iran (many of them living in western nations even)

Their goal is just to turn populations against each other.

Attached: op.jpg (1200x600, 555K)

By that logic, all of Bundeswehr follow Merkel 100%. Only pre-war/mid-war SS can be seen as the military wing of Hitler and his plans and ideologies. I believe the pic here is him inspecting Wehrmacht too

>memeflag
>lies
Imagine my shock.

The EU was spearheaded by the US you mong, it's a quasi-vassal of ours to keep Germany down and Russia out.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
(3:17 -29:06)

Attached: wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-23615117.png (500x779, 164K)

Why would America want to dismantle the EU?
Them and the NATO are a tool of American imperialism.
If they ever do break up, these nations would start to build up their own militaries instead of relying on the US and negotiate with global actors independently.
America has a stake in Europeans countries remaining within a single, easy to control and command block.

>Natioanlism and right wing populism
>democraty, liberalism, equality and freedom for everyone

Not mutually exclusive, contrary to left-wing brainwashing beliefs.

Please unironically kill yourself
or at the very least reveal flag i bet my ass its some kike from Egypt in Italy

He's retarded, you are correct.

Have you taken a look outside?

Bin Deutscher du Fotze.

Nationalism can be good and bad, and used for improving or dividing a nation. Russia does not have any motive to make western Europe more nationalistic or strong, but it has a motive to divide it up so it can not share an opinion and act as one "faction". I do not see nationalism as a threat, but nationalism that is funded by another nation with unknown intrests.

Well, it's somewhat misrepresentative

Oh really?
When will you ever use them, burger?
Did you use them when you found out that the Jewish pushed Hart celler immigration act has changed America's demographic landscape permanently?
Did you use them when Trump cucked on the wall and immigration?

>Im German
>Said by every shitskin fag in here

Not so fast... Schlomo's still very powerful and has his ways. He's not giving up without a fight.

edition.cnn.com/2019/05/18/europe/austria-far-right-vice-chancellor-resigns-intl/index.html

>Their goal is just to turn populations against each other.
Yeah man. Now is just so great, so much diversity! Heaven on Earth, right bong? FUCK OFF!

You're the one replying in english. Too scared using google translate because it has flaws? YOU should reveal your flag.

what's with the thing with
>le 17-18% support
plateau with nationalists? SD and the Finns got the exact same percentage.

Nice excuse for your shitty ideology

Reelections won't change anything and the video was legit. Nothing tondo with propaganda or jews or anything else. It's just the stupidity of the right

Nationalists are like guns.
You can use them to wreck a country or save it.
It all depends on how you employ them.
The thing about nationalists is that they are highly impulsive and prone to over-reactions so unless they are properly led, they could cause a bunch of problems.
It all comes down to who is leading them.

How is increasing integration for other types of people "brainwashing to see benefits of x"? If you've ever been to Estonia, you can see that a human from an arabic country will never be able to see things the european way. And you complain about rapes and them being lower than us yet shit on any attempt to lessen such byproducts of not being integrated?

>Calls him out for being a kike in Europe
>Reveals European flag after getting called out
My flag is German retard cant you see it? and i want to berate you in front of everybody there are millions of Germans in this website who barely speak Deutsche so please stop making a fool out of yourself nigger faggot

Attached: 1593369.jpg (165x200, 10K)

You're right. Nazis were a minority even after 1933. All leftist propaganda. Kek

Im not sure..even our extremist parties like ruch nardowy won't back Jared taylor but on other hand liberal women here will say things like Paris is ruined by blacks

Attached: 796820421--1285066868_pruchnik.jpg (1232x909, 276K)

Which ideology would that be? It's not even anti-russia, because i'd question any country funding other countrys political parties. It's supposed to be will of the people, not a foreign nation "helping a brother out".

Because the EU is so great to begin with.

I thought it was the "ebil Russian bots".
Quit switching narratives.

>MUH MEDIA NEVURR LIES
pic related

Attached: 1558199710072.jpg (320x320, 42K)

>on other hand liberal women here will say things like Paris is ruined by blacks

Attached: 1549480716347.jpg (570x570, 21K)

>is german and doesn't even know how hitler came to absolute power
i guess germans on this board have only Hauptschulabschluss

Integration is a meme, it doesn't happen. Why even try when it's been a complete failure every time?

> Democracy

As if /pol supported that piece of shit idea that could determine what a bunch of uneducated fools could do with your LIFE, LIBERTY AND PROPERTY just because they are jealous or angry.

Fuck Democracy, Representative Republic is the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk

Even the people who created it thought it was a fucking mistake as well ... just let that sink in democracy the most popular ideology and the most dominant one on earth was a mistake hated by its own creators

Only time integration happens is when the person himself is willing to move from one country to another, learn its language and culture or if they are from a similar culture already so its easy to integrate.

Not through mass movement of people that is created artificially to create chaos.

Representative republic? That's a form of democracy you fucking degenerate. Holy shit Jow Forums really is full of dumb rats

>Rest in peace democraty, liberalism, equality
Fuck out of here commie.

He didn't hate democracy as a concept. He just didn't want EVERYONE to be able to vote.

Fly fucker

Attached: Fly-fucker_o_56323.jpg (612x867, 106K)

Dude why the fuck are you still here then?
You already got exposed for being a shitskin immigrant so why the fuck will anybody besides hippies take your biased views?

And sorry but you are just avoiding points and i am self aware that he i watch videos before watching them but the very point of democracy Socrates hated is the one that the EU promotes not only to EU members but to the niggers who are coming in Europe you are literally giving EVERYBODY the right to vote imagine someone who cant read or write vote for whoever the fuck knows...yeah that's the thing you're supporting

People who were educated were to make decisions, not just the masses themselves.

That doesn't mean just everyone could get a right to vote in that kind of a system, you could set a limit on who's to vote on the representatives.

Instead of a Mob Rule of Democracy.

Beliefs, values, political leanings, etc, are all heritable and therefore you cannot assume that an immigrant will ever adopt the host nations culture.

S to spit on grave..PFTHU

Attached: 1557444964197.jpg (760x1023, 323K)

It's still democracy and if you agree with him you're supporting democracy. It's pathetic for you and you won't admit it. But that's the truth. None of you incels would benefit from a nationalist state anyway. You'd probaply lose access to things you have right now (Jow Forums for example).
Also stop projecting you shitskin faggot. You haven't exposed anyone but yourself for not even being able to speak german

What about Ukrainians who immigrated to Poland and are part of the work force?

Or what about the Finns who just jumped ship to Sweden as a meme when things got bad in their eyes?

Etc etc etc.

Because their beliefs, values, political leanings, etc are more similar than say a Finns and an Arabs.

/thread

Attached: 1557214465055.jpg (182x276, 9K)

May they rot in hell

>he thinks the EU had equality and freedom
laughinggirls.gif

Dude i hate all types of democracy i even hate Socrates i am just saying that you are promoting the biggest ass cancer of an ideology
Democracy that Socrates promoted would take away the right to vote from outsiders and retards like you, instead of having people who hate their own government vote we would have intellectuals who see their own ideals as superior to outsiders
Democracy of Socrates=trash
Your democracy=Ass cancer

And really?No shit it would take Jow Forums away its not like the democratic party promoted Ajit Pai to tax the internet....whoops it did...well its not like the leftist party promotes article 13 which is just censorship disguised as propaganda...oh it did that as well?

Yup stop being a grade A schwuchtel

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 18K)

last time i checked only ones voting in favor of article 13 were CDU/CSU members. but go on, watching you two Hauptschüler argue is somewhat amusing.

>EU claims the approval of article 13 was by mistake
>EU wants to implement it throughout the union
>Calls us secondary schoolers yet as a "grown up" is willing to argue

And stop pretending CDU and CSU are nothing but jokes and their votes never matter and they are viewed as uncool among you and other kinders truly pathetic

Attached: the-eu-in-action_o_7243914.jpg (800x1200, 219K)

This. We still have a long way to go.

>Rest in peace democracy,
Yes pls
>liberalism,
Yes pls
>equality
Yes pls
>and freedom for everyone.
Why should we care about freedom for everyone? I want freedom for myself and my kin, the rest can rot under whatever boot happens to step on them at the time.

It’s getting stronger everywhere except the Anglosphere. Americans and Brits are too obsessed with optics to ever take time into hating their politicians.

>gave citizienship to freed slaves
fucking retards , that doomed the US