HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

VICE News Video Supporting Transgenders in Women’s Powerlifting Competitions Disliked by 96% of Audience

youtube.com/watch?v=9diqAwNKXzI

The Jewish clown world that we live in keeps getting rapidly stranger and stranger. Even when the general public universally rejects a specific facet of the clown world agenda, the Jewish media keeps cramming said agenda down everyone’s throats. They act as if the clown world is normal while portraying anybody who questions the clown world as insane.

For many people, all of this transgender nonsense has been a step too far. In the past, people who believed that they were a different gender were committed to mental institutions. Unfortunately today, we are told that we have to transform all of society to accommodate a small percentage of people who struggle with their gender identity. Even worse, is that these people are presented as brave and courageous which encourages people who seek attention to claim they’re a tranny.

Recently, VICE News did a piece about USA Powerlifting banning biological men who identify as women from competing in the women’s division.

Attached: 58468796_2271821189701309_5258154846191599244_n.jpg (405x405, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
youtube.com/watch?v=vtGqVxfpZ2M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_Media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The video centers around a Minnesota powerlifter named JayCee Cooper a biological male who now identifies as a female. Prior to the tranny ban, this thing or “it” previously competed as a woman in USA Powerlifting sanctioned meets. The report presents Cooper as a victim of discrimination due to the allegedly transphobic policy that was put into place by USA Powerlifting. They even found some so-called “expert” to claim that biological males who transition into females don’t necessarily have a competitive advantage over biological females.

VICE News is essentially advocating the total destruction of women’s sports in order to accommodate a tiny percentage of people who represent less than 1 percent of the population. The concept is patently absurd.

If I suddenly identified as a woman and was allowed to compete in the women’s division of my weight class, I would immediately be one of the top powerlifters in the United States. You could say the same thing about virtually all men who take lifting semi-seriously. So such a rule allowing men who identify as women to compete in these competitions is obviously unfair to actual women. It’s not debatable.

The general public has expressed their displeasure with the VICE News spin. At time of writing, their video has been disliked by roughly 96 percent of the audience with 1,100 likes compared to 30,000 dislikes.

Attached: jeff.png (1108x322, 142K)

This shows conclusively that the general public does not want men who claim they’re women competing in women’s sports. Yet despite that, the Jewish media continues to push ahead with this agenda acting as if this concept is a totally normal thing. They don’t give a damn that there is almost nobody supporting it.

But what we are seeing with this story represents a major crack in the foundation of the Jewish clown world. In their quest to constantly liberate increasingly weirder groups of people, it is now having an adverse impact on previously liberated groups. All of this is leading to the general public becoming more and more jaded with these Jewish social engineering programs and that is ultimately is a very good thing.

Attached: vice-trans-athletes-768x183.jpg (768x183, 21K)

and then...
FOR NO REASON AT ALL
the people elected Hitler

i'm split between
>fuck jews
>fuck womens sports
and >fuck trannies
and especially >fuck trannies that compete in womens sports because jews
i however am going to take the position of >fuck womens sports
because i do not watch womens sports and i really don't care what happens to those poor athletes.

I'd say 96% of people have a healthy disdain for immigrants and/or minorities, transgenders, homosexuals, feminists, and whatever other elements are filling up the gutter of the west. The problem is they're also a bunch of docile nigger cattle

The goyim hated us and kept kicking us out, for no reason at all! Oy vey!

No one cares about female sports. The point is this will redpill (and generally educate) women once they see they can't compete at anything if you let men call themselves women.

"what katrina is saying is that there is no clear link to testosterone and sports performance, its a spectrum"
seriously what the fuck, at what point did society collapse where blatantly lying is more acceptable than questions an obvious lie to the point you will be publicly vilified for pointing it out. every cunt should dislike this video.

Attached: 1558251898541.jpg (500x622, 73K)

White man come home: bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/

I like when the dumb dyke journalist decided to pretend she was gonna do some journalism and ask the dude if it was fair for a guy to compete against women.
>you think it's fair for you to compete in the women's category?
>yes
>why?
>why not?
>*end of questioning*
Yeah that seems fair. Thanks for convincing us.

Attached: 1433771117285.jpg (262x236, 19K)

Where the fuck can I buy a melanin ring for my wife?

Have a bump. Made me Kek.

It's not about replacing men in the workforce. It's about uniting women around a common enemy, and programming them to learn to work together without trying to ruin each others' lives. Hopefully hating normal, healthy men is going out of style, and all these trendy trannies will play the gimp.

Kek

vice is owned by soros they dont care about profit

sports are already split up on skill levels, who even came up with gender categories in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtGqVxfpZ2M

Attached: bumfights.jpg (480x360, 21K)

IT'S NORMAL

lmao yes, black people are 100% melanin by volume

i am a women hater so i am support all this transgender in sport shit.
why not you?

Power-lifting, weightlifting or body building is for narcissistic degenerates.

Attached: you cant handle the honk.png (907x960, 801K)

>VICE News is essentially advocating the total destruction of women’s sports
So many things have already been totally destroyed. Who would blink at women's sports?

>bodybuilding
fair enough
>powerlifting and weightlifting
fuck off

This is an incredible redpill for women, though. I think we need that. It'll be extremely useful come 2020. Vice is so fucking dumb. So, so dumb.

Women's competitive sports shouldn't exist in the first place. It's always just been a shitty version of real sports. Everyone including women and trannies should have to compete with men. If none of them win or even get close (very likely), too bad.

>women
>redpill

lol

Women's sports and meme fit is degenerate it fucks up their hormones even without var/juice

I'm all for shit like this. you want equality so fucking bad? Here you go. Your professional top level fighters are gonna get their skull cracked open trying to fight an average male, and you're already pathetic attempts at athletics will look even worse than they already do. Every single record in every category will be broken by a man, and you will lose everything.
This is what you wanted.
This is what you voted for.
This is what you screamed and protested for.
Well, here it is.

Attached: Women_In_Sports_MX.webm (860x480, 2.86M)

its all for the clicks
vice doesnt give a fuck about pushing a kike agenda

its all just a math problem
Anger = clicks
Thats literally all it is.

>bigorexia

huh?

No, they didnt. Stop pushing this jewish meme meant to make us look stupid.

>Women's competitive sports shouldn't exist in the first place.

If the female sport can hold its own weight an turn a profit i have no problem with it.
Womens tennis for example makes money and turns a profit. Thats fine.

But shit like the WNBA is a money drain and relies on its parent company the NBA to keep sinking millions into the sport that nobody watches.

>Fuck women's sports
That's a nigger tier attitude to have, why shouldn't women be able to compete with each other? Young athletic girls accept an an early age that they simply don't have the potential to be the very best at a sport, but if competing with each other fulfills them who are we to take it away?

I dont know that if as a member of that audiance, i would be pissed that i got jewed out of a motocross race or thrilled that i got to witness the greatest comedy on two wheels.

you don't want to watch a roastie get her eye socket crushed by some fag with a ponytail? Something is wrong with you.

i actively support trans athletes in the 2020 Olympics because i want to see some 40yo man who started training last month btfo women

>That's a nigger tier attitude to have, why shouldn't women be able to compete with each other?

Because most female sports leagues lose money and they fold or they demand to be paid with profits from the male counterpart league or else the cry sexism.

The same question could be asked as "why do men who arent good enough to make male sports teams not deserve to compete?"

>obsessed with inflicting violence to an undeserving person
Yep, niggertier.

female athletes are more likely to have miscarriages. they are also more likely to burn the coal as you can observe in america.

Powerlifting (raw one not the 1inch ROM type one) and olympic weightlifting are real sports. There's real quantifiable perfomence to it while bodybuilding is just entertainment for faggots nothing else. Most bodybuilders do faggot shit for money anyway. I throw up in my mouth whenever a bodybuilder calls himself an athlete while all he has is just genetics and roids.
Powerlifters and especially weightlifters need to practice a lot, genetics and roids arent enough.

Why are you here?

Attached: 1553634034240.jpg (546x400, 78K)

Jow Forums meme

even if not elected, germans supported Hitler, for the most part

whamen athletics is awesome tho and produces peak female physiques

>faceoff
my favorite movie as a kid

If you’re natty a healthy dose of bodybuilding approach can be fine to avoid the fat power lifter meme. But I agree that juicing it into homoerotic territory is completely degenerate.

>competing in a steroid ridden sport where everyone takes testosterone as a MtF
How does this even work, does he take test-e as well as estrogens?

Wrong

Attached: 1557837510931.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

The only muscles a woman should have are the ones she gets by pushing out white babies and opening and closing the oven.

Nope. These muscles are just fine m8

Attached: p5cvz6jcwqe11.jpg (1200x900, 80K)

could you find a more disgusting goblin to cuck your own point

Gimme 100 push-ups now Suomi bro!

Can't wait for a cheetah to join in the Olympics and break the record for a 100m dash by 5 seconds. Society can claim its human and doing otherwise would be speciesist.

They want people to turn their hate and anger against transgender people. Usually the establishment steps in to make common sense decisions that keep the peace and allow different groups to get along. The establishment is signaling here that they will actually promote this insanity, making people believe they have no resort except to fight this through with trannies themselves. These situations are created on purpose and covered gleefully by the media because it’s time for the puppet groups to fight

Her arm looks like the rear leg of a quadraped.

AAHHAHAHAJSJJS

Attached: 1544290620570.jpg (334x334, 155K)

Has there been cases of women claiming male then dominating a sport?

women wouldnt have to do that.
woman are allowed to play in male sports if they are good enough. They just suck too bad.

Is there a case of a man that identified as a women commiting a crime, getting sentenced, and being put in a womens prison?
I know there a transgender people in male prisons, but isn't this discriminating in their view?

Attached: 1708923981.jpg (236x213, 6K)

Tom Brady.

Can’t wait for trannies to show up at the WNBA. Let’s see how those dykes react to that shit.

Usually the trannies (men) get transfered to a male facility because they raped female inmates.

The state of you seething mutts, desperately trying to cope with the sight of perfection, whilst knowing the reality of your own 'woman' situation. When pic related is the American beauty standard, all one can do is lie to yourself, I suppose

Attached: emma-gonzalez1.jpg (1432x2000, 428K)

M E L A N A T E D

Attached: 01 head with crown.jpg (1102x1600, 264K)

>shows a golblin and a kike
>calls others mutts

you are a stupid rabbi

Mate, I appreciate we're having a good-natured, banterous exchange, but I've got to be frank. That sort of anti-semitism has no place on Jow Forums.

Also, this is what an ethnically pure woman looks like. You can keep your Michelle Obama and Honey Boo Boo's mum

Attached: saiki-reika-muscular-japanese-idol-playboy-3.jpg (540x761, 89K)

pure tranny

>She will never lift you up as you come home
Why live?

just be a tranny dumbass
its the ultimate self cuck

What a deluded and pathetic opinion.

Proof that Europeans have taste and American muttbreeds do not. We should have allied with you and the Japanese against America

Attached: 504233533942625.jpg (248x350, 26K)

This thread should be more to your liking.

I too cheer for my local black bulls on the weekends. #rolltide

Now play some male drivers and make it a compare video.

(((Vice)))

Attached: 1556593866069m.jpg (1024x709, 155K)

Mkay Shekelstein

typical jews trying divide white people

Attached: B0AE9BD7-9F2F-46DB-84BF-04790DFCD258.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>Not wanting to see Samantha Hyde with that sweet gold around her neck at the Olympics

That's so fucking bigoted and gross it's 2019

Why is it that everytime there is an actual outcry over something it's when women get the shit end of the stick?

they used to have interresting documentaries, now it is a typical kike SJW feminist pedophile tranny semen swallowing dog fucking cancer news outlet

How the fuck does Vice even turn a profit?

VITU HINTTI SUUTU JO

soros

source of image?

hyvää päivää

its a private company
look at the owners
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_Media

shes actually hot. would bang.

I haven't been on a bike in years, and I could do better than that on a little 100cc. And these women get a fucking televised x games race? Fuck me.

They don't, but when they did they did through advertising while inflating views from click farms.

Attached: Hearty_kek.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

hate clicks
Anger = clicks = profit

It glows in the dark.

Pro sport is full of trannies, since pro sport became a thing.

Womens sports has nothing do with skill and everything to do with apperance. Once you realise all womens activties are similar to stripping and prostitution the world makes a lot more sense

Totally look like that scene in Charlie's angels.

Not!

>some stupid shit happens
>blame the jews

Blatent antisemitism

Go die in your communist venetzuela dipshit libtard

Sometimes i think about what my life would be like if i were born a jew, sometimes i think about suicide.

>By July 1932 the Nazi Party was the largest elected party in the German Reichstag
Even the wikipedia jews admit this, stop shilling

Israelies are not Semites. Communism is creation of kikes.

Attached: Untitled.png (531x392, 67K)

Was he elected head of state?