Daily reminder that christcucks would do this

Daily reminder that christcucks would do this.

Attached: 1558220269831.png (950x978, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, the christcuck menace is real

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 10K)

oops, ant picture

Attached: PAY-MAIN-pope-washes-muslims-feet.jpg (615x409, 46K)

Attached: christcucks.jpg (1200x938, 314K)

bada bing bada shit

both of them are jews

false dichotomy

I been going to church a lot recently, mainly because boredom, and every guest preacher brings up how great Israel is.

>every guest preacher brings up how great Israel is.
Bullshit

Checked

Literacy above all else...bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/

Learn to link to a website fucking mutt

Christcuckery will end Europe.
Varg was right.

It's clear that if it wants to survive, the white race needs to adopt a new religion. Not a semitic religion, not Paganism, not Buddhism; something completely unprecedented.

Attached: 625424662426.jpg (911x374, 54K)

WEWUZKANGISM

Attached: 1558180780498.jpg (1600x1200, 264K)

>Islam
>based on the Holy book based in the Holy Land
>acting superior
Kek.

Like, they keep bringing up declining numbers in churchs, one said "in times of peril, we keep our friends, family and allies close" he mentioned normies he knows that aid Christ and shit, then mentioned Israel being one of the last true allies Christians can trust

Esoteric Hitlerism.

>implying there can be such thing as non-white Christian Europe
Either Muslims will blow everything Christian and turn every church/cathedral in mosque or Africans will let it decay into ruins blaming the white devils
>inb4 but there are Christians in Africa
no, there are people LARPing as Christians but still using their old rituals/myths etc.

>Either Muslims
Stopped reading here

Attached: shutterstock_443537059-300x300.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Why? Europe would either become islamic or turn black, maybe both.

2nd and 3rd generation mudslimes get jewed too. There will be either a conflict between radical shitskins and LGBTQP preachers or everyone will turn to the latter once boomer dune coons die.

Attached: 532e9c20702347fc8b1027e2196d98bd_18.jpg (800x450, 53K)

>2nd and 3rd generation mudslimes get jewed
from my experience, it's not a question of number of generations but rather of household income. Middle-class to rich muslims go weimar, that's true, but poor muslims for the most part don't. They still get americanized but would beat the shit out of the guy in your pic.
>There will be either a conflict between radical shitskins and LGBTQP preachers
no, the LGTQP thing will disappear. Both subsaharan africans and north africans immigrants hate this and they will make whites throw them under the bus.

>the LGTQP thing will disappear.
Good riddance at least we'll get rid of these clown drones and leave only homos with a brain alive. Sooner or later Islam will soften too anyhow. It's just a matter of time before they slowly start to adopt a more liberal point of view.

Attached: Dante-Alighieri.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

>Sooner or later Islam will soften too anyhow.
True but only when we are no longer here to witness it

Back in the 19th century homosexuality was tolersted in Islam, the west frowned upon this. No one says it can't go back to its real roots or actually become more permissive in a dozen of years.

Attached: varg-vikernes.png (762x464, 230K)

unironically this

You know I'm trying to get into Christianity, but every time I see a post like this it completely demoralizes me.

>chooses his faith over the vanity of flesh
>bad thing

Daily reminder pagans and atheists actually believe this.

>Back in the 19th century homosexuality was tolersted in Islam
X to doubt

>chooses cuck religion over genes
go kiss some nigger feet

Attached: Kxg.gif (612x612, 1.22M)

Honestly I'm quite lazy to copy paste it again, look it up on the web. Pederasty was tolerated in the Ottoman Empire.

>If you're not with me, then you're me enemy.

Okay Anakin