Abortion, incest and rape

Holyfuck i did not even know the new abortion law did not have an exemption for incest or rape, because everyone complaining about the law were just roasties looking out for their selfish interest of fucking strangers without consequences.

Attached: abortion.png (790x500, 381K)

Are you okay with this though?

It depends on what race said fetus is

This. I don't care if niggers kill each other, let alone their own kids.

The south is basically on the same level as afganistan. Retarded as fuck

killing babies is wrong, it's not the baby's fault it's dad might be a rapist or it's mom might be a slut.

also those cases make up less than 1% of abortion cases in america. 3% are medical risks to the mother about 1% is rape / incest and the other 96% is people not wanting to take responsibility for sex.

Imagine it's your girlfriend or wife who got raped by some monkey with an IQ of 80. You know, the typical person that does the raping. As if that wasn't bad enough now you're forced to have his baby as well. This gives cuckservatives a whole new dimension.

You have six weeks until heartbeat. Plenty of time to check if youre pregnant and abort rape baby. If a woman doesnt get checked in that time shes literally choosing to have a rape baby.

Lmao you have no idea what you’re talking about

But isn't it the right of a couple who invested a lot of energy in a monogamous relationship to make sure the wife only gets her man's baby? And not some subhuman who just saw an opportunity in the parking garage. By the laws of Nature they have that right even it means killing for it.

Do you want a bunch of retards that aren't ready for kids to raise a bunch of kids that turn out to be niggers? Who gives a shit if it's a baby

Highly unlikely circumstance. See It's far more likely that your gf has consensual sex with a nigger, gets pregnant, and then later claims it was rape and she was "too scared" to tell you. After the baby boon has been delivered of course.

Rapes make up less than 0.5% of all reasons for abortion. If you are raped you have around 72 hours after ejaculation to ingest an after day pill which has a ~98% success rate of preventing fertilization. The “rape baby excuse” is merely a curtain roasties are unfurling and desperately clinging to in an effete attempt to retain their slutty lifestyles. Abortions should be outlawed, with a special exception for niggers and shitskins of course who are free to birth their shitspawn straight into oncoming traffic in a rare and magnanimous act for the betterment society.

Why should sex ever have negative consequences?

based and samuraipilled

oh fuck off. I can tell you've NEVER been raped or known anyone who was raped. Most women take MONTHS to even think of recovering to the extent an abortion can happen. My sister was raped, and time timeline was something like

>day 0 - gets raped by 2 Indian men at a party because she dared to leave to nap in one of the bedrooms using one of their coats as a blanket (they said she deserved it, because the rain couldn't wash off the smell of such a beautiful flower, they might as well cover their penises in it)
>week 0-week 3 - crying everyday. unable to go outside or even think rationally. no way she could think of pregnancy here. kept relieving the rape. kept approaching the coats hanging in the hall and apologising for using them as blankets
>week 4-week 10 - still crying but able to go outside. starts therapy. still no time to think of pregnancy. had a mental breakdown in a pakishop because the owner looked like one of them. tried to have consensual sex with him to empower herself.
>week 10-week 15 starting to think more about the consequences of the rape. realises she might get looked down on y others so every day me and her have a fake dinner date where I ask her questions about her sexual history to prepare her for not mentioning the rape in future. on one fake date i grab her tits as a joke and she cries for a week because i reraped her
>week 16 - realises she might be pregnant, gets tested
>week 17-20 mulls over abortion
>week 21 gets abortion

I'm so glad we don't live in hicktown USA.

Pregnancy tests work a couple weeks after sex and thats only because sperm can stay alive for up to a week in a woman before implanting. If it implants sooner you get results sooner. When you start ineracting with women and having sex with them youll learn these things.

>>day 0 - gets raped by 2 Indian men at a party
Aaaand stopped reading.

It's your and your parents fault for letting her go to party with muds prowling for white girls to rape. You go to her and tell her it was your fault because you didn't warn or care enough to stop her from going.

>“rape baby excuse”
what if the rapist used a condom but the condom failed and she realised she is pregant after the 72 time frame

You grab your sister's tits. She apologizes to coats for lying on them. Are the rapists in prison or did you break their legs or do you just feel up your sister?

Anyone who raped my sister would be running to get into prison.

Yeah, how many rape baby preganancies actually happen. Its probably.rare as fuck

Why should there be an exception for incest?

Because manufactured diseases, social stigma, and moral conundrums are what the jews want the consequences to be.

They had to argue it this way because they are arguing for the person hood of the fetus. You can't argue for person hood if you make exceptions. It's to get the supreme Court to give the say back the the individual states. The writer of the bill terri Collins will then put those exceptions into a heartbeat law.

It's about people responsible enough to realize they're in no position to raise a child.

Srsly faggot, apart from going on play dates with your sister and feeling her up, what did you do?

I don't get the problem. If you get raped, go to the hospital and take a pill that prevents pregnancy. Just like post exposition prophylaxe after having contact with HIV blood.
A rape victim doesn't carry the baby for three month and then says, uh damn I got raped, I need an abortion. Am I wrong?

If you’re raped even with a condom and you don’t immediately go to a hospital to get a rape kit/STD check/ day after pill then odds are you’re either retarded or really weren’t raped

Here, I’ll even construct your non-issue next head scratcher for you
>”what if she’s raped and doesn’t regret it until 3 months later?”

tybnip

Nigga she literally would just have to piss on a stick, how is this an excude?

this

One would expect a mother to even have sex with someone to protect her baby, here the sex even already happened and she still wants to kill the baby, while usually she even wanted the sex and solely kills the baby.

I'm not making any demands, it's just weird.
And the procedure looks painful.

Unfortunately, claiming rapebabby isn't a valid way of doing things
>woman doesn't want kid since it interferes with her party lifestyle
>can't abort anymore
>claim rape, ruin some poor fucker's life, maybe even get patreonbux
Now in a decent society, nothing would happen to the man until it's proven as true, but as it stands, his life will be ruined no matter what, and even if the woman admits to lying later on, nothing will happen as
>poor women will not report rapes if they're persecuted for lying :(((((
So setting 6 weeks as a treshold seems like some kind of reasonable compromise, although it's up for debate at which point a fetus should count as a human being.

“Rape and Incest” is just typically leftist jargon to make their current issue sound scary and serious, incest is already rape if underaged, and if it’s concensual adult incest you just automatically murder the baby? The kid in Chinatown turned out ok. It should just be a “Rape” exception they’re talking about but “Rape and Incest” has more psychological impact.

Agh yes we need more sociopaths in the world.

Why "take responsibility" for something that is easily preventable. Thats like saying someone who gets staph infection should have to "take responsibility" and stay sick instead of just using antibiotics to treat it. You really sound like someone who just wants to punish women for enjoying sex.

yeah this wtf imagine some nigger rapes your wife while shes jogging through the park.

You can feel a 16week old baby kicking. Im fine with no exceptions, because in the case of preeclampsia which is life threatening for the mother, an "early delivery" can be done with every care to save the baby if it can be saved. The baby may still die but there's BIG difference in killing the child or trying to save it. Its not like the mother's doc has to stop working on her to save it. The baby is handed off to the neonatal docs. It's like if a pregnant woman is in a car accident and docs have to deliver early to save her.....same deal.

>>week 0-week 3 - crying everyday
>>week 4-week 10 - still crying but able to go outside
>>week 10-week 15 starting to think more about the consequences
Sounds about right for a woman.

You two read

Here's a bit of a brain teaser
Say if a state were to make abortion illegal, but ONLY for white people, how would liberals react?
Would it be the theory that it's a pro-white policy trying to wipe out non-whites and increase the white population?
Or that white people are being oppressed by having their right to choose taken away?
Or somehow both?

Why do EU flags keep shilling this shit?

Yeah. Abortion is murder. Not a hard concept.

Why didn't your sister realize somewhere around week 7 or so that she didn't have a fucking period? Just stress?

There is a morning afterpill. Oh shit you got raped yesterday? Take the pill just in case. All the solutions here are pretty easy. Murder is not an option.

Plan b is a thing. If you're a victim of a sex crime just take plan b. Ezpz

>had a mental breakdown in a pakishop because the owner looked like one of them. tried to have consensual sex with him to empower herself.

>women

Abortion pills have been available for nearly decades

Attached: slide-big-1.jpg (1400x1050, 519K)

Based and moralpilled