Would this be a nice united cunt?

Would this be a nice united cunt?

Attached: f_3ee5b219ff095232972333012c069007_18803_ace40db1edc46a32ca3e2f7789f26d27.jpg (416x396, 21K)

None of those countries are white

ok pablo

>denmark and iceland
>not white
Literally go nigger yourself memeflag

Attached: 7ce707f21b78220ce50d55968d0f6741.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Yes, it would be better than any of those countries being in the EU.

Hi schlomo have you eaten your daily dose of foreskin today??

>let me tell you who is white and who isnt

Attached: 1558207106199.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

Show your fucking flag, mutt

No

weak cope

Nice argument. Still not white. For the most part anyway

Multiple weak and uncreative copes. Proves my point...

Coming from a sub human Slav... rich!

You don’t need a special flag to have a correct opinion you mongoloid

If we united we could rule the whole world.

>memeflaging kike calling someone subhuman
Ov vey

You're embarrassing us in front of Jow Forums shut the fuck up

That would be a good union.

yikes, I'm not joining.
Eesti maybe, and Balts if they stop speaking Baltic.

What African country is that in the middle there?

t. Ladarius Martínez Jackson

Attached: 3EF21EA4-7AB8-44C6-83CB-592652C2FE15.jpg (600x879, 90K)

Zemaidia

Are you indirectly claiming that Denmark and Iceland are the only white countries of those listed? Or that they should count as whiter than the rest?

Attached: 1558042806418.png (611x482, 557K)

Polish vermin

I just don't know enough about the other places' demographics to claim anything about them tbf, I hate splitting European countries and blaming other whites when whites should stand together.

Attached: med_1535154864_image.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Where's the fuking islands?

Weird in a way, I've never seen this kind of approac before. So you're not ruling out that there is a possibility that Denmark and Iceland are the only nordic countries to be considered white because of (changing) demographics?
Also I'm pretty sure you're all resting at like 85 % or something.

Attached: 1557935297204.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

kek

Yeah it would be dank as fuck. Not necessarily into one country but if we all unified under the same currency and northern/baltic centralized bank (to get rid of the jew) we would thrive quite steadily and perhaps even improve the living standard in the Baltic nations.

Yes. But Swedes shouldn't be allowed to vote for 24 years after entering the union.

Yes

ah, a snownigger finally low-key accepted me into a snownigger family. Thanks bruh

You misunderstand our current situation, those who vote left should no longer be called Swedes, they are globalist and commie scum without nationality or ethnicity just like they want it. So Swedes should vote in this glorious dream scenario, filth should not.

Welcome senpai

go back to Jow Forums retard

We've accepted the nigger bit. Don't get cocky.

I'd prefer just a northern union, but the Balts are cool too.

Denmark is 92% danish. Don't know the percentages of the other nations.

Fpbp

Attached: smugbibi.jpg (489x370, 35K)

Sorry to break it to you, danefriend, but Denmark is 86. I just checked with your own statistics company as well as the CIA world factbook.
>that is unless you consider children of immigrants to be danish to
I am sure that's not the case.

>You don’t need a special flag to have a correct opinion you mongoloid

confirmed nigger

FINLAND IS NOT NORDIC WE ARE BALTO-FINNIC
FUCK OFF GLOBALIST SC*NDINIGGER

Hi Israel

Scandiniggers BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>yay let's lump different countries together for no reason at all but my personal autism

Kys.

Show flag kike

Attached: gadsden2.jpg (490x306, 205K)

I only counted muslims, but forgot about all the rest. You're right mate, 13% immigrant.

To be fair though, I only really dislike the Muslim/non western immigrants, who make up around 8%

All of our immigrant crime is basically done by muslims lately. They've overtaken the slavs in crime rates by a huge margin.

I don't care if a pole is my doctor or a Chinese dude is selling me vases, as long as they assimilate and make their own money.

You're both mate.

Nordic != Scandinavian, sauna nigger

Poles are gothic.

Don't go civic nationalism, man. That is the worst. Do you want to end up like America? Germanic Danes are more than good enough on their own, you literally don't need pole doctors or chinece salesmen - assimilated or not.

Attached: e78aeca747d7cb7013a6d1445a346840.jpg (1096x1568, 446K)

pppffffhfhfffgfghughghghugpoghoghghfff

Attached: 1474741825699.png (740x557, 250K)

It's a globalised world, and as much as I hate civic nationalism, it's unavoidable these days. I'd rather have a Chinaman or a Norwegian move here than a somalian or other Muslim/non westerner.

I do believe that the rights of ethnic Danes (and honestly, Scandinavians) should supersede those of immigrants though. Laws should be tougher on them, social security WAY harder to achieve and citizenship unobtainable.

Being a pan-scandinavist, I believe that Swedes and Norwegians should have the same rights as Danes, and vice versa however.