The way we win and stop mass leftist brainwashing is small talk, not being loud and obnoxious

The way we win and stop mass leftist brainwashing is small talk, not being loud and obnoxious.

In the last year I've converted a good 10+ of my friends to the right to wake them up to what's happening by sending links and simple explanations and videos (it's easy as they're uni students so they see radical bs daily).

If I were loud and obnoxious screaming all our values and virtues I'd have no friends, no-one would want to be friends with me etc.

If everyone reading this post woke up 20 of their friends annually we can really start turning the tide.

Attached: D5rvOq6XsAIgJ0q.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/03/11/how-much-money-americans-have-in-their-savings-accounts-at-every-age.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the real valuable redpill targets are boomers imo
they have all the money, they have all the power

systems and frameworks, quantitative measures of success...

Like what? I'm autistic, I have no idea what small talk looks like. I need concrete examples to get an idea

I tell everyone

why don't you just plant food in patches of ground you find if you don't have a garden, they haven't bothered cleaning the litter from there, so why would they mind you planting food?

make it involved with your interest

when they have had enough of one sided obsessive chat they will leave but they will take on board what you have said.

They will think

wow I could do that, what an interesting conversation, I didn't think like that before

>be the opposite of a screechy SJW

Preach, Britbong. I was a leftist, I was presented with reasonable arguments and saw that the left was always moving towards insanity.

Now when I talk to leftists I don’t strongarm them and I give them space to think. Nature takes its course with the ones you’d actually want to keep.

Sad but also true. They freak out when anyone touches their wealth because they were raised by people scarred by WW2 and the Great Depression who wanted them to have it all. They are secretly deeply capitalist.

Who gets that money when boomers die?

You are right

I have 5 main friends, only two are white (i live in london). Me and one of the other white guys started being vocal about our beliefs, we didnt even have to really send links or shit we just talked about it openly and they came to their own realisations. As it stands only one of them isnt some shade of the right wing, and he is of nigerian descent.

Related to the image , i dont know if id rather be gassed by Hitler or be forced look at that piece of shit (or a slideshow of pics like that) for 30 mins straight.

F

>just shut up and do as you're told, goy! that's the only way to win!

anyone who follows this advice is a cuck.

Respect brother, the more placid you are, the more appealing you are especially if your adversary is screeching like an autismo ape

Yeah, look at the vocal right, Tommy Robinson facing death in prison, people's lives in ruin and in danger. Yeah mate - that's the way to preserve the longevity of our movement. Retard.

Holy ashit this is the first time i've seen my own shit on this website.

Attached: Fornoreason.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Here is some more for your folder

Attached: fornoreason2.png (1021x768, 825K)

Attached: fornoreason3.png (720x960, 608K)

The average boomer has $15K in savings.

>cnbc.com/2019/03/11/how-much-money-americans-have-in-their-savings-accounts-at-every-age.html

And they are the ones who actually vote. Boomers and Gen Z must be targeted at all costs

Attached: fornoreason4.jpg (708x935, 100K)

>

Attached: fornoreason5.png (655x722, 473K)

i will not be getting your pass

Attached: fornoreason6.jpg (627x550, 286K)

Attached: fornoreason7.jpg (652x764, 137K)

Attached: fornoreason8.jpg (744x783, 181K)

Attached: fornoreason9.jpg (717x563, 75K)

Attached: fornoreason10.jpg (1024x712, 118K)

Attached: fornoreason11.jpg (720x960, 186K)

Attached: Fornoreason13.png (1238x801, 645K)

suck my dick you powerless boomer faggot

has anyone had that boys ass checked for stretch marks yet?

Honestly the left are the pettiest and most disgusting creatures to come out of the modern age.

it never was, ilhan. anglotrash isn't white

Then why do we anglos dominate you so? Sounds like a cope to me.

Attached: fornoreason14.png (1242x1345, 1019K)

I agree. I've been at this for 3 years now and I've done really well. It's frustrating and time-consuming compared to just info dumping your ideas onto the internet but people like Spencer, Eric Striker, Mike Enoch, and Nick Fuentes have done more for the movement than the entire Aryan Brotherhood.

>The movement
Fuck off retard

Attached: fornoreason15.png (1312x1766, 1.51M)

Already working on this, in this fashion.
Start with people who are ideologically close, and work outwards.
Don't argue with or try to convert rabid leftists or SJWs, they are religious zealots and can't be converted, but they can be marginalised as numbers grow.

Attached: Restrained_Unit_01.png (630x480, 305K)

you don't. yid chose you as their base
cause you're moronic trash easily manipulated. hasn't history and current events ahowed you enough? what are you even doing on pol, inbred?

hey that's fake, they never actually posted that
or at least i can't find it on google

Tell me again what has Lithuania ever done anything of importance?
iAnd? It further radicalizes people. That is all that matters.

yeah no you have to tell the truth, you don't get to lie to people just because you think you're on the right side

What is the truth really though? Sure, the ad may be fake but it is telling the truth of what the author and people like him want. Telling the truth through lies. Propaganda 101.

Attached: fornoreason16.jpg (246x205, 19K)

Attached: fornoreason17.png (1568x421, 229K)

plenty of our people get sucked in foreign projects and do their part. many good scientists. but you're asking about ones in the spotlight. who do you think control yidia (or as you say media), dipshit?
as well, what would your 'country' have ever done without being status elevated by yid? we're occupied/undermined by foreign trash snd still exist and live pretty well, closing in on spain level gdpppp. you owe yid everything, have every opportunity on the world and still are nigger sewer shithole but very proud. gud jahb mclachlan

Attached: fornoreason18.png (1293x2048, 1.63M)

he's stealing but mexicans are better than anglotrash
fact

Jesus i can feel the butthurt from here.

interesting that you even bother responding at all then not to mention my words were rhetorical not to anyone in particular. but the content of your post is even weirder cause... just go see a doctor you fuckin queer don't tell me your gay asshole problems

btw I'm not jesus, that guys dad is. also, one of the 17 brothers all of which youre paying taxes for is called jesus jr fyi

Kek why are you so mad on the internet?

that's a pretty desperate retort gay