AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fucking nuke my fucking cuckland! Switzerland is now officially the most cucked nation on this gayearth !

FUCK YOU EU ! AND FUCK YOU JUNCKER!

Attached: 1557150060594.gif (249x325, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cISWVQk3MJg&t=79s
thelocal.ch/20190519/what-you-need-to-know-about-switzerlands-gun-control-referendum
swissinfo.ch/eng/vote-may-19--2019_gun-lobby-looks-set-to-miss-its-referendum-target/44960944
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQG1bHugZRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did the eu take your funs?

Attached: mountain jew.png (920x680, 1.07M)

WE GIVE IT AWAY!!! WE VOLUNTARY GIVE IT TO THEM!!!

At lleast you're not american.

AT LEAST YOU HAVE STILL YOUR GUNS!!

What has become of the white man op.
What are we all doing?

Attached: 1557790618488.gif (460x445, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cISWVQk3MJg&t=79s

Keep going, This was expected since most are still to comfortable.

Feel you bro. Let's die together.

the way i see it, we create chaos and wage war against the kikes on the streets and either win or they kills us off
no problems either way with me

Wait, you faggots actually gave in to the EU on gun laws? Are you fucking retarded?!

Attached: 1507228598789.jpg (201x251, 9K)

Soooo they took away your right to bear arms?
Or just some harsher controls?

It's only the beginning!

Attached: DBgXngQW0AA49O_.jpg (1200x799, 154K)

i thought the results will be released this evening? are the results in already?

Wow no fucking way. What benefit is there to giving away your guns and getting flooded with shitskins?

well you know what comes after your guns. muslims, lots and lots of muslims. rip medpack, F.

This is like with my fraud suspicions at Exide. I think my enemies gave me some papers in my hiring package telling me, "Sign this so we can pay you," and then after I signed them they said, "Haha, even though we only ever discussed us paying you, and we specifically told you that these papers that we were giving you to sign were for us to pay you to ne out computer bitch in our office, actually they said you were going to give us all of your money!!!!"

Then the FBI said, "Oh ok, because he signed this contract, we will assume it is valid and not investigate the possibility that they told him it was related to something completely different. Since we are the FBI, we should act like fraud and conspiracy are not things that happen everyday and just not even investigate them by asking what agreement he had discussed with Exide and what the agents of Exide told him was in the giant stack of legalese papers he was signing to get hired."

It's like if you went to lawyer and asked to draft a last will to leave everything to Bob, and then your lawyer told about how you could leave everything to Bob, and then he handed you the will and said, "This is the will where you will leave everything to Bob," and then you signed it without reading 900 pages of legal jargon, and then the lawyer said, "Haha, actually you are leaving everything to Alice!!!" Then the FBI, even when they know you hate Alice and want her to die and would never give her anything, then they say, "Oh well... he signed it so even though we're the FBI we shouldn't investigate if he asked for a different will, or if his lawyer told him it was a different will, or if the lawyer handed him one set of papers unrelated to anything they had discussed. Since his signature is on it, that's all there is to it because there is no such thing as fraud and/or conspiracy for us to investigate."

Pretty sure you would be the worst country to nuke. All the mountains and bunkers that you have would require excessive amounts of them in order to get anywhere.

Do you feel pleasure in my suffering?

>be most neutral country
>still sign away your sovereignty to Mama Merkel
the absolute state of medpacks

well whatever you decide to do, livestream it please.

No, you fucking idiot. I feel resentment because them breaking you so easily means that we are going to get fucked even faster.

Attached: deviant-hunter-870x564.jpg (870x564, 65K)

Source?

hahahhahah luschen

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I don't. I feel a deep sadness.

This is fucking retarded.
>have guns, lose schengen rights with Eurabia
>give up guns, give Ahmed free schengen access to your country
OP, if you own a gun, "accidentally lose" it as soon as possible.

cheer up, atleast youre not german

For a moment I thought I was on Jow Forums and bitcoin had crashed. Got my heart rate up

Cheer up, at least you're not canadian.

Report them stolen by a 168cm tall person of middle eastern descent.

It's like if you applied for a credit card and after you called them and talked to their person about the APR, and said, "Ok that sounds good," and then they sent you the thing to sign in the mail. Then you sign it and send it back to them and they say, "Haha! Actually the thing you signed said that we own your car and your house now, and also we are entitled to 100% of your future earnings," and then the FBI said, "Yep, this looks like a normal credit card contract. Nothing to see here."

Obviously the signature on the paper doesn't mean anything if they tricked you into signing something totally unrelated to anything you had discussed. The FBI is a piece of shit to discount a priori the possibility that the credit card company had given me fraud papers unrelated to anything we had discussed.

Exide told me the papers they gave me were for them to pay me to be their computer bitch for five days a week, and that they were a private company that makes and sells electrical batteries. Everything I signed when I got hired there, I signed it because they told me it was the terms of employment for me to work at their private business electric business five days a week for a small amount of money. Anything in there not related to me being their completely stereotypical wagecuck is fraudulent/ We never discussed anything other than that I would be their wagecuck. After getting lied to in my wagecuck role pretty much every day for about five months, I thought I saw one of my stalkers in the office in disguise so I quit. By quitting, I terminated every agreement between Exide and I. Anything that wasn't immediately terminated when i quit was fraudulent.

Years later I began to suspect fraud on the part of Exide, I went back to request copies of everything I had signed. The HR guy refused to give them to me and then he called the cops on me. The cops took me to jail and gave me a trespass notice that I would be immediately arrested if I went there again.

thelocal.ch/20190519/what-you-need-to-know-about-switzerlands-gun-control-referendum

Attached: hide_your_gun.jpg (700x350, 56K)

Tfw you’re just waiting for the eclipse to engulf this world

Nope, they had a vote, and chose to obey King EU's every command

Attached: Guy Verhofstadt.jpg (512x378, 46K)

Lmfao no way

How bad is it? Did yall give up all your guns?

so the results aren't out yet?

You're going to get 10 Africans for every rifle you turn in user. That's a great deal and Africans are weapons too.

Literally this is the FBI: "Oh, he delegated his proxy to the people he wants to kill, and he betrayed his friends and helped all his enemies at every turn, and he wants to be homeless while they use his money to kill his friends and send gangstalkers to torment him night and day? And he wants them to use to his money to hire hookers for their men that he wants to torture and kill while literally every women turns him down. And while he's literally sleeping in the gutter, he wants them to use his money to wax these women's pussies before sending them to his enemies? And even though he obviously wants to torture and kill these people, actually he decided to give them all his money and awarded them his proxy to make every decision for him? Sounds good to us. Nothing to see here. We should not investigate whether or not this is fraud rather than a legal contract. t. FBI"

Attached: TRINITY___NotHumbled.png (480x624, 410K)

Yes they are out but I have no english sauce yet

It's more of a profound sadness.

swissinfo.ch/eng/vote-may-19--2019_gun-lobby-looks-set-to-miss-its-referendum-target/44960944

Attached: todaystheday.jpg (750x645, 103K)

Good goy :-)

Attached: 1543719908197.jpg (474x545, 30K)

I can use google translate. Post the source.

Yeah there was a shit talking plus sign last night kek has spoken

Attached: 1556593977282.jpg (679x631, 142K)

This is only the beginning. Soon semiautomatic assault spoons will be banned

YOU MONGOLOIDS ARE NOT EVEN PART OF THE EU PARLIAMENT AND GAVE THEM THEIR GUNS

Attached: 1508060903635.png (436x425, 55K)

well, the final results arent out yet, so there might be a chance, but just a slim one. it looks pretty bad

Actually, with the EU theme of this thread I should say that the absolute worst most horrible gash of a syphilitic cunt in that Exide office seemed at times to me to be Merkel in disguise. I thought I saw Lloyd Blankfein in there, who has been reported as being "in the room" for the 1MDB scandal. Although I didn't notice it at the time, my coworker Tim who was cool other being the main person saying, "Don't ask me, just ask Sandy to lie to you about it again," (and Tim was also a multiple person disguise persona) looks not at all unlike Farage.

All Swiss citizens should refuse to hand over their guns. Force those faggots to try and personally collect weapons from armed citizens.

Live free or die. If the Swiss vote to disarm they deserve every bit of what happens next. The brilliance of the USA Bill of Rights shines brighter every day.

sad. RIP

now it's time for my gold, cuck!

Europe is lost, it's over.

Cheer up. At least you're not a 56% Amerimutt

>"Hey this country debunks our liberal anti-gun arguments!"
>"GET RID OF THEM!"

These are the most retarded stories I have ever read.

Fuck! So all those german and french classes were for nothing? I was planning on moving there.

Thank you Tarrant.

You still can move to Germany or France

you could move to Tessin, its the only canton that voted no so far

See

based pastaniggers

You used to make good toblerone before. Now it taste like shit. Damn u swizz-niggers.

Attached: face it.gif (607x609, 514K)

That's absolutely amazing! Congratulations on choosing the Swedish model, I've always viewed the Swiss people as a richer and slightly less goofy version of the Americans, like, backwards and misogynist with their housewifes and crazy love for guns but it would seem that the Swiss folks actually came to their senses and rejected the old relic of the past that is nationalism and distrust in government. This is good news and I will be celebrating with a Lindt chocolate bar! Once again, congratulations from Sweden, the healthies Earth on nation! You did the right thing!

Attached: Eurosoy.jpg (800x867, 118K)

Maybe there is still hope

Attached: IMG_20190519_072420_009.jpg (720x882, 50K)

>zurich, vaud, geneve
Ohnononono there is no chance
I am sure my BASED FRANCOPHONE BROTHERS will vote to remove guns from those racist German-speakers

I thank you and your brethrens in Switzerland for your effort in making Europe a little bit safer. We cannot let ordinary people have guns, it's unsafe and absolutely crazy!

Yeah must be horrible that you now have to rely on police guarding an already safe country from criminals... must be hard life for you guys.

You are sooooo fucked. RIP Switzerland 1291-2019 It was good while it lasted.

Swexit when?

absolutely BASED Tessin tho

They are not even part of the EU lol
They do it for free. Swisslets are just THAT cucked

pretty gud deal if you ask me
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQG1bHugZRA

Haha this! You can't give up your guns in a country with zero mass shootings.

Checked and blackpilled.

Well, at least the Swiss have no army draft, you know if some anti-nato starts fucking with some freedoms..

Oh, wait

Just fucking start the revolution already, you faggots. If you don’t fight back now that you still have guns you won’t get a chance to in the future.

at this point, they might as well be part of the EU, not a big difference anymore. they are so scared of having to leave Schengen that the majority will gladly suck europes dick

This time the state didn't even have to unilaterally demand people disarm themselves the people just offered it up

Between guns and niggers the west is toast

Attached: 1527701560109.png (634x483, 341K)

>implying we would send our people to die for foreign nations
lmao

We're not going to disarm ourselves tho. For now all that will happen is that gun registration info will be shared with the EU. It'll be in a matter of years that the EU will likely start cracking down on weapons. Switzerland is supposed to have opt-out clauses, but more likely it will be that once we've signed some bullshit treaty with those commie cocksuckers in brussels there's no turning back...

why the fuck do my countrymen suck up to the EU so much, I don't get it. They put a handful of euros above our sovereignty jfc. We were doing well when we weren't so rich, these people are blinded by greed god fucking dammit.

Props to whomever made this Honker. One of my favorite by far. It really encapsulates the whole point of Honking, huh? I'll be sure to use it in my article,but do you know how I can contact the person who made it?

its not just switzerland. i dont get it either. i stopped trying to make sense of it a while ago. its a clown world buddy

I think that would be a mr Sam Hyde

stranger things have happened.
>In its first military deployment since 1815, Switzerland deployed 31 soldiers to Afghanistan in 2003, and two Swiss officers had worked with German troops. Swiss forces were withdrawn in February 2008.

You mean that Samir Al Hajeed fellow? I've been after him for years.

Swiss don't like freedom anymore than the rest of cucked Europe, it was always a meme. Have you ever driven through their country? You have to drive at a mind-bogglingly crawling speed of 120 km/h, and if you drive 10 over they give you a huge fine and if you do 20 over they can steal your car and scrap it, the most expensive possession most Swiss people own as their home ownership rate is incredibly low. Very cucked some of them also eat cats and dogs

Shit, even Americans don't like freedom. The statists have won in the west, white people demand slavery these days.

"Oh he quit his job preferring to be homeless within five minutes of coming to suspect that Helene was his coworker? He hates her that much that he would rather be a homeless filthy bum than to voluntarily work along side her? Yeah, I think this contract that says he gives her all his money and power is perfectly legit. Let's not ask him about it and only ask her about it instead."

Fucking cucks. Enjoy being slaves of the EU.

Attached: 1558218132214.png (420x420, 263K)

did you give up on your guns?
can't believe it

Imagine being so powerful you control countries outside of the union. America, prepare to heed our commands!!!

Attached: 1558030921258.png (784x645, 36K)

ARe you still allowed to use bows and cross-bows? Or are you even more cucked that germany?

yep they take your rights away step by step in the name of equality and "freedom". Normalfags are so retarded they dont see that and this is what me disgusts me about them.

nice try, but you arent the kikes. this golem already has a master, and it will stay that way until the golem inevitably turns on its master and has to be put down like a mad dog.