What would happen if the vast majority of the males in the world who are denied love and sex actually man the fuck up...

What would happen if the vast majority of the males in the world who are denied love and sex actually man the fuck up, gather, stop giving girls attention, stop helping them, stop doing their bidding and stop talking to them at all? If you're not family, a child or a granny, get lost.
We're talking extreme. Not MGTOW garbage where those losers are still licking their assholes secretly on Tinder and doing nothing but barking online.
This is the only way. They have gained too much power thanks to attention whoring and mind gaming doomed men into doing their biding without giving them anything in return or even considering them as a male being.
Let their boyfriends and fuck buddies handle it.

1/3

Attached: 1557414812250.jpg (728x899, 84K)

Pro tip : They won't they outsource all these choirs on the simpletons that will do it for free while they are getting all the love and sex.
Pro tip n°2 : those very boyfriends and fuck budies that give you advice here to keep the scheme alive, like "yeah it will come eventually" "try hard man, you have to try harder you've been rejected only 700 times it's not enough, you have to top 2000 at least, that's what most of us have been through it's normal" "Money and looks? Nah it's all about confidence bro"
"Be less soft" "Be less assertive they think you are arrogant" "You've been improving? No it's not enough keep improving, you need at least 15 other years of improvement"
"It's your fault not theirs" "Yeah I don't know man I think you have a bad personality they can sense it, try from scratch"

2/3

Smells like incel

The only reason men shut their mouth about it centuries ago is because rape was easier. If being a civilized person didn't work and society failed to deliver, good old mother nature law will get you what you need to fulfill. Later it was harder but still manageable with wars.
Now nothing left and laws overprotect women. + Everybody puts them on a pedestal. No surprise you hear about men who don't have access to sex and love and try to undermine it and make it look less noisy than what it actually is.

3/3

The world would be so much quieter and nicer without all you assholes screeching all the time.

Go outside from time to time, user, really. Talk to people and shit, because you are clearly going insane.

>T. entitled roastie / fuck friend schemer
I.e : the protip part.

Here are coming the favored NPCs don't fall for it my friends.

>What would happen if the vast majority of the males in the world who are denied love and sex actually man the fuck up, gather, stop giving girls attention, stop helping them, stop doing their bidding and stop talking to them at all?
This is a faulty premise. guys who think that they're helping girls and giving them attention and whatever are actually being needy and overbearing. For them to leave those girls alone would actually make the girls happy. They're only tolerating them because they're afraid of them going full incel serial killer.

jesus christ this reads like scizophrenic ramblings lifted straight out of a Terry A Davis reddit post.

>They're only tolerating them because they're afraid of them going full incel serial killer.
Lol, as if bitches are smart enough to think about that. They don't give a fuck about that as long as they don't get hurt. It just comes down to bitches being spineless cowards, always afraid of any confrontation since you can see that plenty of normal guys get led on by these worthless cunts and ghosted also.

I would fucking love it if every single man left me alone

It won't work because if girls ever became more reasonable, some guys would quickly break ranks to get the easy pussy.

Yeah dude you arent exactly the picture of normalcy based on this comment

I think you'd be surprised.

How convincing

Attached: 61711784-B7D3-4035-B66D-EAD10BF1B0EC.jpg (800x450, 28K)

There’s no need to larp user no man wants to talk to you. I can smell the obesity from my phone screen.

Literally no one who is normal uses the term "ghosted"

>What would happen if the vast majority of the males in the world who are denied love and sex actually man the fuck up, gather, stop giving girls attention, stop helping them, stop doing their bidding and stop talking to them at all?

Those men already have 0 interaction with women so nothing would change.

Where I come from "ghosted" means killed.

Do you like... go outside? I hear it everywhere, from tinder thots to workmates.

These men are already barely a factor in most of these women's lives anyway. O guess there'd be a lot less beta orbiter types and cucks so that would probably have some social implications. Society wouldn't collapse but gender relations would become a lot more frigid and the manipulative women you speak of would need to find other means of exploitation or just change their behaviour I guess.

How about YOU go outside where you "belong" and get the fuck off this board if its so amazing and comfortable.
Fact is that you're still a miserable loser piece of shit like the rest of us, so how about you stay inside and get triggered by incel rage all day and do nothing productive :^)

Attached: 1565686045942.jpg (542x499, 84K)

That's because most dating advice is on the same level as contradictory schizo rambling. It's mostly nonsense designed to shut you up instead of actually helping you.

Literally nothing would happen.

Yes. But my fellow men are far too horny to even do such a thing.

It takes a while until you learn the fruitlessness of chasing down the inferior sex.

Assuming we are just speculating nothing thats already happening would change. This process is already happening. I'd be like japan but more feminist blaming men, like they always do. Some woman would break down. Some would never even notice until they hit 30 and their clock goes into overdrive. If you want to see a society of men truly going there own way just watch japan.

Dating advice isn’t as stupid as OP’s stupid ramblings, it’s just hard to put into words and something you need to be in the moment for and feel out for yourself. There is no magic trick

So you're frustrated because you want to be loved but you're incapable of attaining love. Ok.

Why is this incel cultist manifesto still here?

Robots will replace “nice guys”
And “chad”
Women don’t need more than a hard worker who fucks really well.

Because the FBI farms data on these suicidal idiots.