Attached: kurz.png (1295x813, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah!!!!!! White Man rejoice!!!1

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/

jesus this vid was made for retards and i barely kept up

>Muh stronger together

I kinda love how the little UK bird at 03:05 is trying to veer away.

This is what gets me. The true mirror of collective intelligence today.
Every video explaining something is made like a children's cartoon mean to be watched by adults.
It sounds like a second grade presentation.
It's no wonder the elite can do whatever the fuck they want.

Also lol @ 3:20 when the narrator says:
"The parliament is the only part that is elected by you, dear citizen"
The only arm of the EU that doesn't have any real power.

The video claims I can vote on changing how the EU works.

That's not true at all.
There is no democratic system of implementing change at the EU, if there was they wouldn't still be wasting billions om moving back and forth to Strassburg something >90% of EU citizens is against.

so i gathered that people only vote on a body that has a veto right. thats it right? but nations are still anarchic?

Attached: gettyimages-115740720-612x612.jpg (402x612, 27K)

>so i gathered that people only vote on a body that has a veto righ
Yes, more or less.
But it's all a smoke screen. There is the IMF (one bank) there is the unelected EU gonvernment (which truly controls power) and the Court (again unelected). They even have an anthem (Ode to Joy) and they wanted to make an EU army. Oh yes, and one currency, no matter what the current economy of the participating countries are (see the clusterfuck of Mediterranean countries).
The EU is the USSR 2.0. That's all.
Same game - dominating Europe - as it always has been.

But it did get stronger over the years. Perhaps it will manage to become even stronger later. But that would also mean having to give up some national power to the EU.
You guys will have to balance it out.

thank god my family left hundreds of years ago. imagine how pozzed i could be right now

Attached: 1557753045157.jpg (490x474, 33K)

Good where can I be recruited as a commissar I want to exterminate all ethnic romanians.

/godswork/

>you guys
So jelly of Switzerland...
Anyway, the video does explain that paradox.
Either:
A) You give the parliament (of which you have 1 representative... 1 against all others. So your country is absolute worthless) more power against the unelected other powers that actually run the thing, in a vague hope for more control.
That in turn means you give up national power.
B) You try to hold on to your own power - but that means all the other member states do and if they > you - you're fucked.
It's a lose/lose situation, while the IMF does whatever the fuck it wants, while the Euro is the currency, while the EU government decides whatever it wants and while EU laws get enacted in member states.
Want to see the reality of what the EU is?
Look at Brexit.
The EU is literally acting like a jaded wife in a shit divorce case.
>yeah you gonna leave? yeah? WE'LL FUCK YOU UP!

Start with yourself.

They have all that but not a flag (they are borrowing the one from the European Council for now)
Because they can't stop fighting each other over who's flag design is the least shit.

This to me already proves it will never work.

No I want to see every ethnic romanian with his head bashed on concrete, so start by giving me where to find the head commissar.

>This to me already proves it will never work.
It already has, for the exact reasons I mentioned above. They got away with shit that is comparable to any other empire that dominated Europe. But at least they called themselves empires.
It's cracking now, just like any other empire/power has in Europe. We'll see what comes next.

YOUR VOTES DONT MATTER GOYIM

Attached: file.png (1024x960, 1.37M)

i wish we could liberate the europeans from the jews it sucks seeing you guys suffer like this
imagine we turn you into the USE the united states of europe give you freedom of speech guns and start circumcising you

Death to USA and other who threaten the EU Empire.

Attached: 52311312.jpg (450x600, 41K)

He forgot to mention the part about the Jews raping europe with immigrants but other than that it was a pretty good video

Don't you other European Democracies also have parliaments at communal, state/administrative region and then national/federal levels?

Focus on liberating yourself from the jews first

Attached: 1553214857525.png (632x404, 11K)

i unironically wish i could vote for sargon

Attached: 1557859986929.jpg (474x392, 30K)

>Don't you other European Democracies also have parliaments at communal, state/administrative region and then national/federal levels?
Each city has a mayor. There is a city council, but, at least in my shit-hole country, they're such a joke it isn't even funny.
Also, elections where you just elect a politician = meaningless. Direct democracy is better in that way, where you vote on laws not on people.
I truly believe each country should stand or fall on it's own and for the sake of European peace just a military accord would be enough (if 1 attacks another, everyone else fucks that first attacker).
But that's not what the EU is.It's just the pretext it was founded on.

Peasant I demand your ID and digital number.

Attached: Commissar_Of_Europe.jpg (4543x3009, 1.27M)

Well then, try to improve your democracies so that they're better suited for your nations.

>checks trips
>shuts down computer
>leaves the country

Kek I know. I mean, the U.S. is bad. But it ain't this bad.

This is oversimplified and skims over the many problems in the EU. Also what happens if all my candidates for MEPs are EU shills that will vote in anything that the EU wants them to? And when can I remove the article 13 laws from the statute book? Oh I can't despite the hundreds of thousands of people protesting it? So democratic bro

I've never heard of this asshole but he is clearly a Remainer. What a cunt

If Google only managed to generate a private army of a 100 000 people in an economic union with half a billion citizens, then it clearly means that the majority doesn't give a crap about it.