New to dating

I'm just started dating and I was thinking of dating 1-2/10 then 2-3/10 etc and see how far I can get. To see who i can bring in. When I do date high numbers I'll be more experience? Is this a good plan?

Attached: 1824634025c2934ff7c1bbfe37ec3873.jpg (976x803, 67K)

wtf just be happy to get together with one girl first. this isnt pokemon.

are you just 14 or are you retarded

I'm not going to collect them, date one by one up the attractive scale

What wrong with my plan? Not all at once, one committed relationship after another

Not how it works man. You sound retarded.

Yeah man I dont know, dont want to be mean but, are you slow?

Your idea is stupid. Don’t treat people like that, don’t play games with their hearts. Aside from that it’s a juvenile idea. /why/ do this?

AHHHHH THATS NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS

This thread is so obviously made by an underage kid who's never talked to a woman and I love every bit of it

I think I am then because idk
Explain because I don't see a problem dating unattractive girls first

Not a kid, college student but I am a virgin so no experience at all in the dating world

Your plan will never work out, its simply not something that happens you see. It's too stupid to even be considered by a normal individual.
What you need to do is talk to people and form meaningful relationships with them and eventually you'll find someone.
You just dont date different people over and over. If what you want is sex just go to parties or tinder. If what you want is meaningful relationships just try being yourself will you

THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS. THIS ISNT AN RPG.

PLEASE TELL US YOUR STRATEGY, I'M DYING TO KNOW.

Attached: raw.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Just asking them out for coffee during coffee if the conversation doesn't keep hitting dead end then ask her out. Date her long as possible then when we break up go for another girl

Lmao.

Everyone drinks coffee. Please tell me how to level up by drinking coffee with girls. I need to grind out the dating exp.

That why I said if the conversation doesn't keep hitting dead end then ask her out. If I and her enjoying chatting together and not awkwardly talking then I'll ask her out for something she brought up that She be interested in. I'm not planning to duck them and leave

So?

>T.ugly man cope with ugliness by dating ugly women
Good job op, dumb

OoOOoOout of here nigger lover