I do nothing in a free time (except going to gym, meeting friends, playing basketball), what's wrong with me...

I do nothing in a free time (except going to gym, meeting friends, playing basketball), what's wrong with me? I do nothing at home except studying, I have no hobbies, interests, I don't like books, movies, tv series, video games, am I mentally ill? I am afraid that I'm wasting my life

Attached: GettyImages-871525118-b5e628450ea54ef6bda5a15bbfbca280.jpg (768x512, 40K)

Why are people always afraid of wasting their lives? Don't they know that their life has no intrinsic value?

>why people do anything to be better person
I just feel uncofmortable

Error,
How do you have friends and no hobbies?
Learn to code

Friends from school
>learn to code
I tried, but after learning basics (loops, functions, objects, classes, some algorithms) I lost motivation, I have no ideas what to make except CRUDs, I find it hard to learn frameworks, I hate low level things such as web sockets etc

Bump

You have a gf? I also have no hobbies I guess but just do stuff with her. She likes to do stuff like hiking, camping, gun range, archery, bowling, pool, going to concerts, paintball, and I also watch Netflix shows she likes with her. Other than that no idea, I dont have any hobbies myself.

I have no gf, I don't talk with girls, I think it's because of the fact that I have no hobbies and interests and I'm boring then

Not true, just like I said, I am just leeching her hobbies. If youbarent ugly get a girl and do this, also if you have guy friends you can do this too...

No. Time you enjoy wasting isnt wasted time. Its okay to do nothing or lay around in your free time.

Bump

Anything you like in life like fishing, hiking, cooking, manual work?

None of it

Bump

Bump

I know people like you, I'm friend of one they just focus in career and seems like there's no end to it.

I have no career yet... I'min high school

Bump

Bump

Stop bumping so much!

Also, you already do plenty. You stated that you go to the gym, play sports, and do stuff with friends. Stop being such a baby.

oh... well that explains it. You'll gain interests with age, stop sweating.

Are you sure?

Yes

Bump

Bump

STOP

GO FUCKING WALK OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING! JUST STOP FUCKING BUMPING!

I'm the exact opposite.

Attached: 1559623031914.jpg (254x199, 13K)