How was Richard Nixon?

Was he all that bad? Watergate is coupled forever with his name, but truly how was his presidency?

Attached: richard-nixon-9424076-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
youtube.com/watch?v=mIKsW0FgRzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was (((Kissinger))) all that bad?

He was redpilled, that's for sure!

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/

>He was redpilled, that's for sure!
How so? And your video has nothing to do with Nixon.

He was a dick. He and the several presidents before him lied to the public about Vietnam. Nixon was so paranoid about his political opponents he used illegal means to sabotage them (including watergate) even though he was popular enough to win without sabotage. His domestic policies weren’t that bad though so he was probably better than LBJ.

"You can't trust the bastards." - Richard M. Nixon on Jews.

Best President we had

Attached: richard-nixon-and-family-underwood-archives.jpg (599x480, 48K)

Clean air and water acts, as well as the endangered species act iirc. So he’s pretty good. The anons who say he was paranoid are right though. He was deeply paranoid and had something of a persecution complex. That and watergate was such a dumb thing to do.

Being better than Lyndon B. Johnson is quite the low bar, considering his great society and tooling up of the 1965 Immigration Act.
That is babby's first redpill. Anything else from him, or just rough ideas? He did have Kissinger as SES.

Nixon hated Americans and was key to getting israel into american political positions. Ironic since he is quoted as saying you cant trust them.

He was unironically pretty great. The stupid watergate thing is the only thing (((they))) managed to get over on him. Blown way out of proportion ofc

TRAITOR

Attached: china mao kissanger jew commie fucker.png (777x437, 157K)

quote:
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
-John Ehrlichman, Nixon's domestic policy chief

More jew lies to destroy a redpilled american man’s name. Try again this is fun

Thanks for taking us off the gold standard and creating the EPA! MAGA!

What are you talking about

Nixon was based.

Nixon: "I've just regnized that, you know, all people have ceartain traits."
"The Jews have certain traits" "The Irish have certain — for example, the Irish can't (hold a) drink. What you always have to remember the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks(Refering to Irish-Americans). Particularly the real Irish(Refering to Irish from Ireland)

Nixon continued: "The Italians(Italian-Americans), of course, those people course don't have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but..."

A moment later "The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality."

On the Jews: "What it is, is it's the insecurity, It's the latent insecurity. MOst Jewish people are insecure. And that's why they have to prove things."

Continued on Jews: "I didn't notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don't know how the hell they avoid it, If you look at the Canadian-Swedish(American draft dodgers that fled to those countries) in those contingent, they were disproportiantely Jewish. The deserters."

Refering to Black intellegance "So few of those who engage in espionage are Negroes. (In context implying they are too stupid to be spies) cont. "have you ever noticed any Negro spies?"

On Mexican and Blacks "I have the greatest affection for them [Negroes] but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years(Hand gesture or pause/tone change implying of longer time or never). They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like."

He was the anti-Carter. Huge asshole, decent president. Not great, but not really bad outside the obvious.

One fact about the Watergate break in was that it was done to gather evidence that the Democrats were getting campaign money from the Soviets. Back then, the Dimms had a pretty cozy relationship with the Russians- kind of a "why can't we all get along" approach that they figured the hippies would gravitate to.

Ironically, he was one of the least bad presidents we had in the modern era. Arguably the best one even.

Nixon was a straight up race realist. He admitted it in one of the Nixon tapes. I just wish he had the balls to make policy based on his insights.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo

Watergate was nothing against lying to the public about weapons of mass destruction and misappropriating 2 trillion dollars for a war that wasn't even won in the end. (George Bush the second)

He was the last actually good president
They've all been kiked since then

Based Quaker British Supremacist, the Negro cannot be saved.

Wow, solid tapes. Any more of those?

Fuck, fuck, marry, kill

Kikes hated him but he saved Shitsrael with Airlift Command in the war against Egypt.

I’d aruge Carter was the last, however he didn’t admit to his mistakes until long after his term was over.

You freak Haha

Attached: Richard-Nixon-and-Pat-Nixon-Signed-Photograph-657x1024.jpg (657x1024, 94K)

He was redpilled on kikes

Well here’s the real bullshit thing about Vietnam though. Nixon is usually the one people think of when it comes to protests and gets most of the blame for the war. There were at least two presidents who ran the war before him though. Kennedy started the thing (with laudable motives I might add) but as it became an extended conflict efforts were made to pull troops from Vietnam. Nixon, in fact, was trying to do so too. And yet today we get this pop culture image of his as this hawkish idiot obsessed with prolonging Vietnamese occupation. Not true.

Just think. If the 1960 election hadn't been stolen, we wouldn't be calling every other scandal something-gate.

Attached: 1474456075141.jpg (600x288, 66K)

Nixon was taken out by the 'deep state' or the oligarchs for not agreeing to Rockefeller and Kissinger's plan to move U.S. manufacturing to China. They couldn't get him on a crime so they got him on obstruction, just like they are trying to do with Trump.

Dick was redpilled on the JQ.

I understand that Kissinger ostensibly wanted a wider balance of power to the end of global stability, hence the push to ease Sino-American relations and the transference of manufacturing-based economic soft power from the US to Asia, but it's hard to believe that the axiom: "In politics, the tripod is the most unstable of all structures" was not apparent to such an intelligent man, when this much is clear to any idiot who has interacted within groups of people; any stability offered by this tripartite geometry is negated by the ease with which two parties may conspire against the third.
I wonder if his actions were the product of a neurotic and lonely existence, preventing him from making this simple realization, or if his motives were ulterior.

this x1000

The quaker was based and extremely redpilled

>reading every post ITT in Nixon's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=mIKsW0FgRzQ

according to this POW he was the only president who cared about them, 'lying' b Johnson as he described the former president went to talks with NV and said nothing of releasing prisoners or their treatment, totally ignored them, and because of that meeting and the former president never speaking a word of them the NV decided to try them as war criminals and not POW's so shit went downhill for them even faster, started to get worse treatment from the vietnamese in the hanoi hilton

Nixon bombed the ever living shit out of them and got the POW's back, or most anyways

He was a kike, there is a recording of him wanting shitting healthcare

Nixon in 1960 would have prolonged America's golden age and would have pushed harder on the space race than LBJ and Kennedy. Desegregation would have been handled much better as well.

1968 Nixon was a wounded man from the California loss and knowing he had the presidency stolen from him. It brought out the worst of his excesses and his economic policies arguably made the 70s recession much worse because he was trying to keep another recession from happening during the election cycle.

That being said there is a reason he was the only other person to get elected more than twice. Easily the best none Roosevelt president of the 20th century. It's a shame we got 68 Nixon and not the 60 edition, he still saved the country from all out civil war in the 70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

He started the War of Drugs, which was really the war on our rights. He made it possible for police to spy on you without recourse. He also not-so-secretly bombed Cambodia. Such a saint.

he was a little too liberal for my tastes but he wasn't a bad president really.
Anyway ask your parents (or any older person I guess) no one i have ever met thinks he should have stepped down for watergate.
it was basically a deepstate coup against a massively popular president (he won 48 states and deep throat was a FBI goon)
the only reason we still hear about how bad he was is because boomers feel guilty over what they did to him so they have to portray him as a monster

Attached: 462px-086-BionicFlag.jpg (462x599, 152K)

He was the man. Great president.

He was a good president who would have whoooed Mondale easily.
Watergate was such an unnecesarily stupid move that a more paranoid man might think it was a conspiracy to depose nixon

Succeeded in creating diplomatic relations with China and Soviet Union. Few presidents have achieved that much in foreign policy during their term. Sad that Watergate destroyed his legacy for good.

Blahahah they're trying to get Trump re elected.
Bernie otoh is who they're trying to rob.

>Roosevelt was a good president
thanks for the laugh

Kissinger was part of the new world order, he was David Rockefeller's chief lieutentant. They work off dialectics. The military dialectic of the cold war and the economic dialectic of China/US. Besides, they get to exploit slave labor in China to make their goods and in turn reduce America's power long term.

Smile is disarming.
Is considerate of your presence.

Doesn’t have to prove himself. He just is who he is. Does whatever he does and never has to brag.
Makes mistakes and knows it. Can say “I’m sorry” when he knows he is wrong.

Can be flexible and adjust to change.
Diversity and acceptance of all people.

Loves life!
loves his partner for who they are and not just how they look.
Loves himself but not so much he neglects his loved ones.
Understands his vulnerabilities; is honest about them and does not compensate for them.
A man who is willing to learn about his partners needs, and especially in bed! Accepts "No" and is thankful his partner feels safe enough to say "No."

>Nixon: "I've just regnized that, you know, all people have ceartain traits."

Attached: 1551824566611.png (1334x750, 2.51M)

He didn't say which one

Attached: 1462968014100.jpg (840x1024, 238K)