Story short I believe I caught my girlfreind cheating on my yesterday...

story short I believe I caught my girlfreind cheating on my yesterday, kissed her and her mouth tasted like someone elses penis. And im not a fucking idiot yknow, I never thought she could do this. we legit took eachothers verginity,

just recently I gave her an ultimateum to see if she thought we were really going to work out. she said no, she asked me not to ghost her. but I explained that I couldnt just be freinds with her. she ended up convincing me to stay but my heart still feels soar knowing what she did.
adv please I need to clear my head

Attached: D13D5324-8F66-4953-A242-A66708E61B1D.png (1092x1037, 24K)

did you get confirmation from her or did she maybe just not brush her teeth or something
how do you know what penis tastes like anyway?

How do you know what another man's penis tastes like? Looks like you cheated first

I know I'm not the first to say it, but how could you immediately identify the taste of penis from a kiss? Did she confirm it, or is it possible you just made this up out of thin air when nothing actually happened?

Are there some foods that taste like penis or semen? If so I don’t want to eat them. But is there any foods that have that lewd bad smell and strange chemical taste of semen?

when I throatfuck my girlfreind then I kiss her you get the taste of dick

the taste would have gone away within a few minutes. Its a mouth. Self-cleaning. Unless she was just deepthroating someone in the bushes outside the house.

you dont have sex do you

i probably know what a cock tastes like more than you

do you think she just gargled the semen and only swallowed it before walking in the door?

Attached: giphy.gif (540x304, 1.24M)

Yea you don't have much sex.

Nigga you gay

>her mouth tasted like someone elses penis.

Familiar with that taste, are you?

Niggga is hella gay bitch boi.

>Its a mouth. Self-cleaning.

which is why we don't need to floss or brush our teeth

Figure out if she cheated, either confront her or snoop, but if you're sure she was sucking dick, just leave and ghost her.

Sometimes my own saliva vaguely reminds me of pussy but I never got it to smell like diyuck

Gingivitis makes a person breathe taste like shit. Think about it and don't be an idiot. You need actual proof before throwing out that sort of shit.

Yeah you need proof, go through her phone, sneak into her facebook etc.

and post what you find.

> I gave her an ultimateum to see if she thought we were really going to work out. she said no, she asked me not to ghost her.
r u retarded? dump her already. this is definitely a red flag

how do you know what dick tastes like :/ it sounds like you are being insecure and she should leave you.