Another Clinton suicide

The Clinton kill list grows.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-19-13-06-04.png (720x1280, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/report-peter-smith-clinton-emails-dead-by-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cbsnews.com/news/report-peter-smith-clinton-emails-dead-by-suicide/

He was 81, schizoid

Shut the fuck up, kike.

he survived all those years and then one day he finds dirt on the clintons... dies

bump
this mass murdering operation must face justice

When has an 81 year old ever committed suicide outside of a major chronic illness?

This!

>A suicide note left by Smith states that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved and that he had decided to take his own life due to health troubles and the fear of a health insurance policy expiring, according to the Tribune report. He was 81.
Really? You cannot be serious. Literally clown world.

Attached: 1557097559378.jpg (1024x377, 59K)

It's clearly a cover up by the Clintons and DNC.

>oh no my health insurance is expiring! Its impossible to live without health insurance!
>I'll just kill myself instead and invalidate my life insurance!
>If only we had Obama care for these poor elderly people!

Attached: 1556445527073.gif (498x498, 207K)

the worst part of learning about the lite is that they arent that elite at all

Attached: 1542190030829.jpg (634x429, 27K)

Family won't get insurance money if it's suicide

Jews win again

Attached: 1558099575403.jpg (750x971, 188K)

They're faggots.

>81 years old
>attempted to recover stolen emails
Lmao what

>plain crash

With two shots to the back of his head.

he paid a recovery firm to look at the devices and was killed for it

replaced his oxygen tank with helium

Attached: 1558094474483.jpg (650x650, 80K)

>Victor Thorn is Pastor Anderson

It all makes sense now.

He literally used the helium suicide meme.

Attached: joaquin_joker.0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

Think it's time to bring back the bumper stickers

Attached: 190519124701-3w3syd5tqavfas3bf5xzvjs4(2).jpg (500x158, 26K)

Attached: 190519125105-3w3syd5tqavfas3bf5xzvjs4.jpg (500x158, 34K)

>Such glow

Attached: 1556645909861.gif (200x200, 335K)

Health insurance, not life insurance. Health insurance is to get health care, life insurance is what pays out upon death.

did he even have life insurance? He's 81 and he isn't expected to have more income so I can't imagine life insurance paying out anything significant.

you have no idea how life insurance works whatsoever.

Attached: E6E2FA6A-18E6-470D-9E24-8176531F518E.jpg (3024x4032, 2.6M)

enlighten me
explain to me what life insurance has to do with this

Basically, you pay into a group and if you die your survivors get a payout from that group. However, intentional suicide is one of the ways they don't have to payout. Google it if you'd like more details.

Yes, I know about life insurance retirees get as an investment that will pay out over time tax free. What in the article states that he has one of these plans or that it has any significant amount of money in it? If the guy had concerns about being able to afford health care it's reasonable to question if he had noteworthy life insurance.

I don't need a course on how life insurance works, I need a course on why it's relevant to this story

why do they put depressed and suicidal people on the clinton cases

Why give that task to a 81 year old?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>life insurance retirees get as an investment that will pay out over time tax free
Thats not life insurance. Life insurance is a payout made to family members when the policy holder dies. He committed suicide so there won't be a payout. How would news media know if he had life insurance? However you can reasonably assume a business owner has life insurance. The media doesn't want to make implications.

There are different types of life insurance. Some plans you pay into and use it as a tax free way of investing, some pay out regularly, and some you pay premiums as a working age male so that if you die your family isn't fucked.

The third option is very unlikely for him to have as he's 81 and not working. As for the other two if he, allegedly, is worried about being able to afford health insurance it's very valid to question the implication that he has life insurance.

It's reasonable to think he has life insurance but when you take into account his alleged financial issues there is definitely a reasonable doubt.

>2017

so the recovery firm can still do it?

People who accuse Clintons sure are a depressed lot huh

Ah, yes that is the age most people choose to kill themselves

kek

>May 17, 2017

This happened awhile ago, but still as suspicious now as it was then.

Gets some of hillary's emails, decides hes lived a long enough life, goes to a hotel room and shoots himself

Yeah okie doke

This shit is so blatant, they can get away without even trying

P.S. In no way is Hillary Clinton involved in this

my only question is how the fuck do people get away with such obvious assassinations? where's the law? where's the government to stop this?

HAHAHAHA

OH WOW

Attached: 1557630557439.jpg (750x731, 229K)

he probably saw through the looking glass in her emails and couldn't live with the evil he saw

Attached: killandkillarykillinton.jpg (3600x5625, 3.7M)

P.P.S. Two scoops!!!?!?

Nice digits

Attached: Feeding Pigeon.png (640x281, 62K)

I don’t believe suicide is covered by life endurance.