The Final Redpill

Have you taken the ultimate redpill- the Christpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=ycWDFd0yCHA

Attached: 1-Timothy-1-15.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpMj3Km_0AU
youtu.be/G7Y5mL_jNIE
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=rkPZuafUUcI
youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc
xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-new-racial-classification-i.html
sln.me
youtube.com/watch?v=bGALjxXyFrs
youtube.com/watch?v=xlEQnZdlaeE
youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc
youtube.com/watch?v=dC3u7zhrEBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been looking for a church since the old Roman Catholic church has become the whore of babylon as prophesy said it would.
Christian Orthodox looks good... not very political, won't burn me as a heretic for being a scientists.

yes

Jesus was not a real person.

I have. I am very happy to be a Christian and I thank you greatly for spreading the Word, my fellow Christ-user!
I pray the rest of you who see this thread repent and receive the free grace of our lord and savior Jesus Christ!

I personally consider myself Roman Catholic, I'm just incredibly disappointed in the Pope and the Church itself however I have reapect for many of the past saints. I feel we are obligated to reform rather than abandon it much like Erasmus.

yes brother

>Pope Francis
>Catholic
pick one

>calls Jesus a sinner
>says faggots and atheists can go to heaven
>Ignores verses in the Bible that doesnt fit (((social norms)))
>says hell doesnt exist
>says faggots were made that way by God
>currently being accused of major heresy
Pope Francis is an infiltrator.
Jesus literally warned us of infiltrators and fake prophets.
>He was right again

Yes.
I’m glad to see so many Christians threads on Jow Forums lately.
Keep up the good work!

Attached: 6998C7A8-48B0-4D81-940E-FEAF52446C62.jpg (1340x2048, 571K)

Is it over, anons?

soon

Thank God
I really wonder why Jow Forums didn't employed a full reaction

Based and Christpilled

Every single testable claim made by Christians has failed:
>the world didn't flood
>the earth is actually billions of years old
>fossils show a very clear evidence of evolution
>archaeology disproves the exodus story

youtube.com/watch?v=jpMj3Km_0AU

Attached: 1526763936240.jpg (737x596, 240K)

> in the bible, dinosaurs are behemoths and serpents
kek no they are not fucking retard

>the world didn't flood
he flood was regional not wordly

>the earth is actually billions of years old
The bible never says the earth is 6,000 years old

>fossils show a very clear evidence of evolution
>muh evolution that's a theory

>archaeology disproves the exodus story
> what is egyptian and greco-roman historians confirming the exodus
> what is chariots, swords, etc, being found at the bottom of the Red Sea from pharoahs army

Baptist’s are nice.

>Claiming to know this

Attached: B26FC647-4699-4BBC-A2A4-E7E7A2A4EC37.jpg (600x452, 27K)

Hello stranger

Let me cut you down from that corpse tree

> get btfo horribly

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

>he flood was regional not wordly
then why do millions upon millions of christians believe this? Why does the Bible literally say this, that the flood would top the tallest mountain?

>The bible never says the earth is 6,000 years old
Ok, then why do millions upon millions of people believe this? If you add up the genealogies in the Bible, you get a date of about 2300 BC for the flood. Which is in the middle of the Bronze age. pic related is from creation.com

None of this is divinely inspired "truth", it's just retarded bullshit that people choose to believe.
Even as a christian you are forced to accept the fact that billions of people are completely wrong in a fundamental way about the nature of the universe. Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists....etc. So that means you are admitting that humans have a tendency for mass delusion in large groups.

Attached: flood date.png (1096x334, 60K)

Hi newfag, wots your agenda?

He’s historical user, no one claims he isn’t

Yeah i have. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ - the only name given to us whereby we can be saved.

Attached: 531.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>He’s historical user
Then explain why St Paul wrote that Jesus only ever appeared in dreams
>no one claims he isn’t
Apart from everyone who claims he isn't, none of whom you have ever read, presumably

>Praise the Lord Jesus Christ
Literally wasn't even a real person.

No. Wish Jesus came back so I could crucify him myself.

>worshiping a sandnigger
Yeah I'd rather not

Oh boy... here we go again..are you still dead?

>are you still dead?
Do you still suck a nice juicy Jewish cock every night before you go to sleep?

> The same guy that proclaims Hitler was not a pagan but a Christian and him being a pagan is just pagancuck propaganda
fucking kek pick one stupid pagancucks

Now, how many years after the Flood was this? This is carefully spelled out by the Bible itself, in Genesis 11: "Shem was one hundred years old, and begot Arphaxad 2 YEARS after the flood....Arphaxad lived 35 YEARS, and begot Salah...Salah lived 30 YEARS, and begot Eber...Eber lived 34 YEARS, and begot Peleg...Peleg lived 30 YEARS, and begot Reu...Reu lived 32 YEARS, and begot Serug...Serug lived 30 YEARS, and begot Nahor...Nahor lived 29 YEARS, and begot Terah...Now Terah lived 70 YEARS, and begot Abram..." If you add all these numbers together -- 2, 35, 30, 34, 30, 32, 30, 29 and 70 -- you get a total of 292 years from the flood to the birth of Abraham. Thus, the period from the Flood until the time of Abraham was within three centuries. IF the Flood had eliminated the entire population of the world except for Noah and his family, it is impossible that this would have allowed sufficient time for these civilizations to have developed on the scale described at the time of Nimrod -- let alone at the time of Abraham!
This is corroborated by Frederick Haberman in Tracing Our Ancestors --
"If the Deluge had been universal as orthodoxy assumes it to be, then only Noah's family, consisting of eight persons, was left alive on the whole globe. Bible chronology shows that Abraham was born about the year 2000 B.C. in Ur of the Chaldeans, and ancient Chaldea was at that time a flourishing country WITH A LARGE POPULATION and a certain civilization, as the excavations have shown. It is OUT OF ALL REASON to assume that such a population could have developed from only eight people 350 years previously. Again, as soon as Abram had been called into Canaan (Genesis, 12th chapter) he went at once into Egypt to buy grain; and there too was established a great civilization and DENSE POPULATION" (Artisan Publishers, Muskogee, OK 2002, page 16).

I'm so fucking glad I live in Poland. Catholic, conservative country. People here still have decency and faith. I choose to believe in God and Christ. I think that faith does nothing but improve you. People struggle, people sin but we recognize our mistakes.

> you're a newfag if you're a christchad that btfo's pagancucks
wew

Woah, an immense amount of butthurt.
Stay dead, sadiq we both know what you did and that there's no turning back.
Stay mad and stay dead soon the lake of fire.
Right now im off to the gym... thank God Almighty.

How about you invite in more refugees christcuck

Hoe about you sacrifice your sons and daughters to Odin pagancuck

>Are you a Catholic, a Protestant, or a Christian?
youtu.be/G7Y5mL_jNIE

>Right now im off to the gym... thank God Almighty.
At 10.40pm on a Sunday?

You're going there to find nice attractive young men to fuck, aren't you?

You've only got memes. Christcucks actually invite in refugees

I am not here for D&C, there has been lots of religious D&C on this board.

Personally I am more inline with Paganism. That being said I will stand by my Christain brothers, as long as they have a mutual hatred for Jews we are good. The petty arguments of pagan vs christainity are best left for after we’ve defeated the main threat.

Your new cause you’re clearly new, not your views

> you only got memes
> christcucks invite rapefugees
commies and leftists and kikes invite rapefugees nigger, and leftist cucks that have infiltrated churches
What are you pagancucks doing about the rapefugees apart from shitposting on Jow Forums in your basements? Christians from the Balkans and Eastern Europe are stopping shitskin mudslimes from crossing the borders into Europe.

nah you pagancucks are new here from /leftycuck/

According to Christians, all the continents were together during the time of the Great Flood. Since otherwise there's no way to get the animals from the Ark to the Americas, or Australia.

That means North and South America sped away from the Asian landmass at about 1 mile per year. Of course in reality we know that north america is only moving 3 or 4 inches per year

Attached: kenneth copeland jet.jpg (631x577, 117K)

You posted the wrong video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

this is what christians actually believe:
youtube.com/watch?v=rkPZuafUUcI

That guy cannot claim that anyone who believes in Christianity isn’t a Christian. And to claim it implies a knowledge of God, which no one alive has. Is he of the church of Latter Day Saints

>preacher says preaches aren’t subservient to God
He seem to righteous

*too

Christians also believe all humans are descended from Noah's three sons, but the only people who worshiped God were a select few families of Shem's descendants.

>this is what christians actually believe:
That’s quite presumptive, user

Attached: 2CD83D3E-9134-4B20-A7DA-08C2B89E26A6.jpg (463x310, 77K)

>According to Christians, all the continents were together during the time of the Great Flood. Since otherwise there's no way to get the animals from the Ark to the Americas, or Australia.
This not even what the Bible says , the flood was not global but regional

>Christians also believe all humans are descended from Noah's three sons, but the only people who worshiped God were a select few families of Shem's descendants.
This is also wrong and untrue and nowhere does the bible say this neither.
The Adamic Race is the White Race created in the image of God himself.
Nonwhites are pre-adamic races, created before God created Adam
The Holy Bible talks about "beings" living OUTSIDE of the Garden of Eden , even Cain is fearful of being found outside of the Garden of Eden when God banishes him, who is he fearful of? Cain also finds a WIFE outside of the Garden of Eden, and he builds a city called Nod, a big city. Where did Cain find his wife? How did they build an entire city together? If you start asking this question then the Pre-Adamic Theory makes 100% sense and it's the truth. We have more evidence that ADAM was the first White Man and the Holy Bible describes ADAM as being White and his descendants as also being White.

According to Pastor Anderson, a libertarian autist jew who bases his entire life around studying the exact words of the Bible, the Great Flood happened in 2618 BC. His estimate is actually about 300 years further back than most creationists.

According to historical records, the oldest of the Great Pyramids was built between 2630–2610 BC. The Great Pyramid of Giza was built in 2560 BC. (just 60 years after the Flood). We also have numerous historical records from this time period, pic related.

According to the Bible, the Egyptian civilization was somehow completely wiped out, and then reconstituted itself after the flood with their language intact. Somehow Noah's grandkids built the pyramids all by themselves too

Attached: historical timeline.png (963x936, 170K)

LMFAO, you wish all Whites were included but nah. If anything the Adamic race is the Melonheads, in other words the upper classes of any give race.

I'm sure God Himself made Cletus the 98 IQ redneck for a very speciul purpose. Very simple rule of thumb.

High IQ/Altruistic = Adamic.

High IQ/Malicious = Seed of the Serpent.

Low IQ = bioengineered slaves made from already existing hominids or that evolved on their own, gorillas=niggers. Some of them had white skin, same as some monkeys that are still running around today. White skin isn't all that speziul.

That is of course assuming any of that Bible shit is real, which it isn't.

Attached: 3fd0b04c1483ab789188716a4609acaf.jpg (813x352, 57K)

YOU OWN NOTHING GOYIM!

Attached: DaOw6sIVMAAVqlD.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

> the same seething fedora shitskin
fuckin kek !

>Adam was created White. The name “adam” is ̓âdâm in Hebrew and means a “ruddy human being” (Strong's O.T. #120). It is derived from “adam” (Strong's O.T. #119), or ̓âdam in Hebrew, which means “to show blood (in the face), i.e., flush or turn rosy.” Only one race has the characteristic of blushing or showing blood in the face or skin, and that race is the White or Aryan race.
Adam was named “Adam” because he possessed a ruddy or rosy complexion. He was fair and White and, therefore, the hemoglobin showed through his non-pigmented skin giving a ruddy or flush look. His name described his physical appearance. It is a physical characteristic that appears only in the White race.
The Bible further proves that Adam and Eve were of the White race with fair and ruddy or rosy complexion by the way it describes their descendants. 1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:47 describe David as being “ruddy and of fair complexion.” 2 Samuel 13:1 describes David's daughter, Tamar, as “fair.” Genesis 12:11 and 14 describe Sarah as “very fair,” and Genesis 24:16 and 26:7 describes Rebekah as “very fair.” They are descendants of Adam. In Songs of Solomon 5:10, Solomon is said to be “white and ruddy.” In Lamentations 4:7 the Nazarites (consecrated persons) of Judah are described as “whiter than milk” and “more ruddy in body than rubies.”

Many apes have white skin, genius. White skin comes from many different places.

>we are special we are number one we'rre the best

Nah, only the upper classes, peasant. It's all down hill from there.

Attached: White trash slags and their offspring.jpg (1500x1019, 292K)

I recently had some guests from poland, they brought their bibles with them. Very nice to see. Roman Catholic majority countries are simply the best, I feel bad for all these people on pol that will never experience this.

> SEETHINGGGGG

You're assblasted that you come from an inferior race not chosen my God like us Adamites kek

Attached: hebrewwoman2.jpg (370x265, 149K)

DAS RITE

Whats up with these malformed Cohen heads.

Attached: 1523048419709.jpg (1009x1106, 218K)

You mean the 'Kikepill'

Attached: ChristCuckMutt.gif (602x550, 140K)

It's like it gives them some sort of advantage in the game of life or something uh? you can usually find them at the top echelons of business and politics all throughout history.

BTW, how did i know you were going to love this song? ask yourself that youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc

Attached: MT warrior, everyone on pol except uglier and dumber and less Aryan.jpg (313x507, 34K)

I dont know user, but I do like this song

I hate to ruien your fun but its called old age and fat that makes their head look out of shape.

But hey fuck the kike

Wtf are you talking about? Have you ever seen an old man? having a backwards sloping forehead and a skull that protrudes backwards like that is not remotely normal for old people. You dont store fat on the back of your skull lol.

Attached: profile-of-an-elderly-man-XDA74M.jpg (1300x1065, 107K)

yep. I love God.

Christ taught us the way to repel these kikes.

1 thessalonians 2:15

When the world returns to Christ, the kikes will lose everything and be sent to hell.

>posting the low res image
Here friend, have a better version

Attached: 54387837.gif (613x741, 1.56M)

theres a reason kikes want us to leave Christ behind.

Attached: new testament antisemitism.png (1084x656, 283K)

Get saved frens

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 174K)

Check out this site.

xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php

And this one.

europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-new-racial-classification-i.html

Also, check out this other site.

sln.me

Introduce birthdate (month, day, year) like on Facebook to use it (only takes a second and it's free). Try it with family, friends, famous people.

Anyway, we warriors (elongated back of head, deep eye sockets) all like the same music because we have basically the same basic psychprint. This is a bit too hardcore youtube.com/watch?v=bGALjxXyFrs

And this just doesn't quite cut it youtube.com/watch?v=xlEQnZdlaeE

This is perfect though youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc

Get fucked, "fren".

>Wiki says
You’re putting faith into the wrong hands

Faith is trivial, it's a game like everything else. Death is coming for all things, i for one spit in it's eye.

>religion
>enlightenment

Choose one

There is only battle. There is only war. There is only death in battle in the never ending war that is life.

You had a good run your soul shall live on.

HAHA.

What fools.

What knaves.

Typical.

heil the true master
The king of kings!

Attached: 320x240--i8.jpg (320x240, 29K)

You mean The Sun? cause this kike ain't never making a comeback.

Attached: enten-eller-1-.jpg (195x274, 16K)

I shall reclaim my empire, whores.

Even the German people will abandon struggle before i do, cunts.

I refuse to accept the current conditions.

Fuck your LARPing, racism would never make up the qualities of a true Christian.

Jesus the almighty is king of kings and he will return one day and will take all his followers to the promise land, and leave people like you to suffer at the hands of Satan, the true lord of Jews

Jesus is a manlet.

>literally most blue-pilled post in the catalog

How can you read the bible and connect with it? I can't get over all the desert referenced, the constant zion, jew and Israel talk and the fucking fact that the god of the bible is literally the god of a desert tribe. He is called Elohim/YWHW for fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=dC3u7zhrEBk

DESPITE ALL ODDS I SHALL RESULT TRIUMPHANT IN ALL MY ENDEAVORS.

Go eat a dick, KEK you frog fuck.

The world has beef? the world has to go.

>20 posts
>still says kek

That's the frog's name.

Don't be under the impression you're my equal.

amen

The battle rages on in the far corners of the world.