Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1130168415119904768
youtube.com/watch?v=SUsqnD9-42g
youtube.com/watch?v=NMtSAvg1fbE
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1130173431440392197
youtube.com/watch?v=AeD3aMEaX5A
youtu.be/AeD3aMEaX5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're at least ten threads late, faggot.

> That flag

Disregarded

#BREAKING: Arab media beginning to report Katyusha rockets hitting the vicinity of the Green Zone in Baghdad

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1130168415119904768

you have a big nose bro.

>Jewish flag
>Sand niggers attacking the U.S
>Current Year
If this doesnt escalate into at least one nuke being launched I shall eat cardboard.

>for once it's an actually sloppy job by mossad but

Attached: DRJBQdfX0AEr7gx.jpg (480x231, 23K)

nothing ever happens and no one is getting nuked over a gay embassy.

mortars in the green zone was a weekly occurrence just a few years ago
it's nothing

By israel

Attached: 1539544469727.jpg (500x782, 107K)

Oh shit.
Probably fake though.

Attached: 1524280762343.jpg (800x800, 120K)

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

THE BABYLON IS FALLING

false all of it is mossad sloppy job mossad
>false flag bombings
>imaginary planes
>fake shooting hoaxes
>total power over media, gov, and banking system
>control over satanic cults and freemasonry

Jews maintain a totalitarian death grip over the goyim

Inb4 trump tweets a one year warning

>flag
>posted before actual happening

anyway, just friendly remainder how embassies works
youtube.com/watch?v=SUsqnD9-42g

Also, there were some reports about classified briefings on Iran and plans to de-classify some images and most recently Israeli officials flying to US with urgent intelligence on Iran and rockets...

And now this.
OK...

Kek we were talking today with a friend about when the false flag will happen

found a stream. not much going on. youtube.com/watch?v=NMtSAvg1fbE

>IRAN IS COMPLETELY FUCKED
>US Embassy in Baghdad

Baghdad is in Iraq, not Iran.

They will blame Iran brainlet

well, if iran is attacking an iraqi embassy via proxy it would still not be good for them.

i mean - that'll be the story line but why in the hell would Iran ever do that?
they don't want a war with the US

The weirdest part is the US knew to evacuate everyone days before the attack. What other info do they know that their attackers don't?

BUH MUH IRAN TERROR HEZBOLLAH IRANIAN GUARDS PALESTINIAN TERROR KITES AND TERROR TUNNELS
HOLOCAUST REMEMBER SIX MILLION DEAD JEWS AND SAMSON OPTION. LAVON AFFAIR 1967 WAR ISRAELI SNEAK ATTACK, AND USS LIBERTY HIDDEN NUCLEAR REACTORS + WARHEADS STOLEN US SECRETS SOLD TO FOREIGN ADVERSARIES, AND ALSO MOSSAD TERRORISTS AND ASSASSINATIONS OF FOREIGN NATIONALS GREATER ISRAEL ALL THE WAY TO THE TIGRIS. G-DS CHOSEN PEOPLE SAMSON OPTION AND NUKES AND SUBJUGATION AND THE PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS WEST BANK SETTLER HEROES.

LONG LIVE NASALLY BROOKLYN JEWS

dunno. arabs just do dumb shit sometimes, like why do they fuck goats? they aren't super controlled in their thought process. could be a false flag but that requires proof of some sort. i'm banking on this being a nothingburger.

I can see your big fat nose all the way from here.

REMINDER. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS AND OP IS A JEW.

they will blame iran retard

IRAN IS FINISHED

Attached: 1558289246012.jpg (1242x1031, 418K)

is this your msm narrative imitation?
i'm austrian/dutch and white af. not even remotely jewish.

What does Iran have to gain with bombing US embassy in another country? It's retarded.
Cui bono?
They can just throw firecrackers around and yell IRAN IRAN. They couldn't take down Syria, and now they are skipping it over and trying to take down much bigger country. It's just retarded.

Good job Mossad

Israelis have literally never fought a defensive war in their entire history.

It's been a good ride boys

Attached: 1526832685267.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

YOU FUCKING KIKES BETTER START WW3 FUCKING PUSSIES, I DON'T WANT TO START WORK TOMMOROW

>why do they fuck goats
to bust a nut, obviously

my body is ready

Attached: 1540742092918.jpg (657x527, 31K)

It's called a false flag. Like the time Israel dressed up as Arabs and attacked hotel david. Look up the hotel david bombing. Look up the dancing Israelis on 9/11.

Anytime we get attacked it's safe to say Israel or Jews are a step away. See jfk---Lee Harvey Oswald---> jack ruby

Basically every time

Ready to spill your blood for Pissrael, Amerimutts?

Attached: Kiked.png (220x229, 10K)

Attached: predators.jpg (445x1019, 53K)

>implying the (((royal family))) has no ties

Schizo

that's up to you greatest ally, start bombing those fuckos

Will someone please nuke Israel?

They're tied to a literal amerimutt, so I think you're right.

A reminder last year when there was a rocket attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad it was blamed on Iran. John Bolton then asked the Pentagon to produce plans to strike targets in Iran. I believe Mattis was the one to stop it last time. He’s not around this time.

We here at Jow Forums can't, our congress voted to condemn white nationalism. Those of us who are white don't have to worry about things like military service because that is nationalism. Good thing is they voted to support jewish nationalism so they can send all of them to ww3.

Ah yes fire up the ovens

Attached: 8015362D-0DF7-48C1-80BA-6E6A376D63E7.jpg (1024x750, 110K)

They will blame iran dumbie

Really taters my tots

Israel is informing us of this because Israel is doing it.

twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1130173431440392197

wagie wagie
back in cagie
every day he ragie ragie

Attached: wagie.jpg (3000x1996, 1.89M)

fuck off Chaim

>Israeli flag
Imagine my shock

Yes, because hotel david, the 9/11 dancing israelis, and jack ruby aren't historical facts.

ahhhhhh fug yuh !!!

It won't stop you from working, but enjoy your paycheck being taxed even higher to fund the war (((effort))). Freedom isn't free.

>iran
>arabs
Holy fuck you're retarded.

i know they're targeting iran, einstein.

Did israel just attack a us embassy via proxy?

Yes 'normies' wont know or care, but intelligence community must have its suspicisons or know, what happens then? Is this why cia agents are flipping?

gonna make some toasts hoping for comfy happening

Jewish lies

Useful

oh fuck you. they're not muh based aryans. they're shitskins.

Attached: 1541743414591.jpg (350x447, 209K)

Attached: Jew_who_eats_his_own_nose.png (835x240, 51K)

Please WW3 Plzzzzzz, nuke London, Leeds, Leicester and Birmingham woooooop!

>american education
They are aryan it's what Iran means.

We must not allow Iranian aggression to go unchecked
There must be immediate response.

Fellow Americans, we must stand with Israel

Attached: ronpaul5.jpg (777x704, 98K)

Doesn't Israel always attack the US. Do we ever do anything about it. We all know how this will go.

Ah fuck, it's the Iranian Embassy all over again. Did ISIS do this or is Iraq a naughty boy again?

>forgets memeflag
Sloppy Job Mossad.

I hope Iran nukes Israel.

>this tweet is unavailable

Attached: hmmmmmm.gif (268x268, 1.87M)

>baghdad
who fucking cares

is london the most pozzed city in the uk?

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Of course. It's our NYC.

Because some shit skins, either israel or iran just attacked Americans for their own political interest and reasons

Someone gonna pay in blood nibba

More people in London voted for Brexit than voted for the nigger Sadiq Khan, the fucking nigger. It's still pozzed though

I'll never understand how Ukrainians are so viciously anti-American when we've done nothing but help you drunken retards out.

JOHN BOLTON IS SEEN ENTERING THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPENING !!!

It's fucking nothing.

Normally thats the case but China is carryiing the attacks on their behalf on this occasion.

You do know that if we get involved, your asses will be dragged into it too, right?

another stream. this one's better. youtube.com/watch?v=AeD3aMEaX5A

So let me get this straight...
You had Mossad agents organize and provoke an attack on a US embassy in Baghdad, where US is already hated so no big surprise. So therefore through magical thinking, Iran must be punished.
Fuck off. It's kikes like you who are the reason that I never joined my country's army.

With his dick out

youtu.be/AeD3aMEaX5A
lets all get banned from the chat, again

We usually are dragged into your wars for Israel yes, but hopefully this time London can be nuked in payment.

You better deliver

Do yoy niggas even realize the whole Iran scare was started by first attack on embassy and now this one is second?

Agenda free TV
hahaha fucking jews are funny

Me and my little bro are both draft age. I’m a fuckup who probably deserves it, but that kid has a bright future ahead of him. What a shame

GTFO

Attached: op copy.png (734x486, 49K)

Probably russian using ukranian vpn

Israel has no idea what they are up against. and i thought kikes were smart. but their lapdogs, the USA have never ever brought any kind of stability to any region they touched, EVER. no offense USA, my struggle is not with you guys. once the war is over Iran is going to glass the living hell out of you fucking kikes withe the help from anyone willing to give it, you'd wish Hitler would come back and give you fuckers a soft dead in a gas chamber

Know this kikes. your kids, wives fathers, mothers grandfather and grandmothers are going to die a horrible death. and we will be cheering from the comfort of our own homes laughing our self in to a stupor over the dead bodies you guys call family. Gore threads will never be the same. Remember our reaction on Christchurch? that was only one megaton of keks...see where i am going with this. the only reason people smile in your faces is because they are scared. don't ask why i have no idea, i know this much tho. the world can not wait to see you burn.

God will smite your asses back to depths of hell and some and take back what is rightfully his! enjoy your lives for as long as they will last

Attached: 1515825211430.jpg (632x723, 285K)