Anyone else shocked that he actually fucking did it?

Anyone else shocked that he actually fucking did it?

After years of pussying out of his promises, HE IS ACTUALLY FUCKING DOING IT. I'm so fucking happy.

Attached: heres your migrants sir.png (620x561, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18011812
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennings_v._Rodriguez
nationalreview.com/news/ninth-circuit-rules-migrants-can-be-deported-while-awaiting-asylum-decision/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-migrants-20190519-story.html
npr.org/2019/05/08/721293828/appeals-court-rules-trump-administration-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-to-mexi
washingtonexaminer.com/news/ninth-circuit-rules-trump-administration-can-send-asylum-seekers-back-to-mexico-while-cases-decided
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is actually shipping them to Canada

This is because Trump's hands are tied due to the bullshit laws we have on the books about "asylum seekers"

Laughter.

Send them all to Cuckifornia.

Promises made. Promises kept.

Attached: 20190519_162826.png (1182x1389, 740K)

They're moving them away from their beaner containment zones to white communities. Wow, such great news.

Attached: 3c1.png (500x358, 179K)

He is. They're sending them to San Diego. It's all over the news here. FML

I'm from CA and I'm a Trump supporter but can he just keep sending them to specific cities in CA...San Francisco and LA were literally the worst of the worst when it comes to liberals- maybe they need some of their own medicine.

I hope they have daily bus dropping them off in the richest parts of the most liberal cities.

Wow! I never thought a literal kike puppet civic nationalist redditor president would screw the white race over! What a surprise!

Attached: 4L_CzQOXl8z.jpg (326x643, 50K)

He's a FUCKING ACTOR playing his part. wake up Q tards.

Trump should declare congress null and void pending military trials, and grant himself legislative power. It would be great for acceleration seeing lukewarm cuckservatives, lolberts and tranny lovers protesting in the streets as the military fires on them with rubber bullets.

So much winning! Stay mad libtards!

Attached: 1555529806154.jpg (888x1024, 101K)

Sending them all to Florida was fucking retarded, but LA and San Francisco would be perfect dumping grounds for them until their asylum claims are processed and we can legally kick their asses out.

Of course he's keeping to his promise. Trump loves immigrants. This gives him an excuse to not deport them.

decide
strawpoll.me/18011812

you misspelled "sanctuary cities", user.
now, they either have to accept all of these aliens and ruin their cities, or eat their words to get rid of them.

powerful.
brave.
you've convinced me, user.
what have i been doing with my life...?

Yes is keeping his promise, MIGA. Can't wait for war with Iran and our guys heroically dying for the great nation of Israel

kushner's not sending his best. They shouldn't even be in your ... sorry, the country you live in sweaty. That was the promise.

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-163908.png (1536x2048, 1.15M)

How is that a taste of their own medicine?! I can’t tell which Mexican is legal and which one isn’t when I go to Los Angeled

No Mexican is legal in a white country

instead of not letting them in at all you mean?

This is not even a small victory

Spotted the discord tranny.

Fuck you libtard. You just can't handle the winning and are jealous of our support for the greats ally!

Attached: trumpisrael.png (994x560, 462K)

He's been doing that with the Remain in Mexico policy. Only applies to asylum seekers who actually follow the rules and apply at a port of entry, though. We tell their asses to hunker down in Mexico until their court date.

But spics who cross illegally, and then only bother asking for asylum after they get caught in a desperate attempt to avoid or delay their deportation, have to be held in the US until their claim is processed.

Our laws are so fucked and easy to take advantage of and abuse. It's a shame that neither the D's or R's in Congress have any interest in fixing them either, it's almost as if D's want more minority voters and R's want more cheap unskilled labor. Hmm, really makes you think.

We need the cheap labor, our economy depends on it

>rubber bullets
live ammo

Attached: 1556133006920.jpg (250x287, 17K)

Wrong, he's doing this because he wants to make America Brazil.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21
>Whenever there is a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government, and the President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies. The President is authorized in any such event, by his proclamation thereof, or other public act, to direct the conduct to be observed on the part of the United States, toward the aliens who become so liable; the manner and degree of the restraint to which they shall be subject and in what cases, and upon what security their residence shall be permitted, and to provide for the removal of those who, not being permitted to reside within the United States, refuse or neglect to depart therefrom; and to establish any other regulations which are found necessary in the premises and for the public safety.

Trump has statutory authority to deport these shitskins. He is also the Commander-in-Chief and has a moral obligation to protect his people.

Fuck off Chaim

Attached: 1523149336973.jpg (563x549, 72K)

Based Trump distributing illegals all over the country. BASED AND REDPILLED

why not there's already 100 million of them here

I don't give a shit. They should all go back to Central America. Get these goblins out of my neighborhood.

Republicans also want more minority voters. They do not want to be the party of white people.

But our laws do permit them to lawfully reside in the US pending their asylum hearing... That's the whole fucking problem.

boomer detected

Attached: 1448864632977.jpg (219x230, 7K)

>locations throughout The US
Democrat counties in Florida

Attached: B7F47447-58F7-4822-BD4C-95D4618AF392.jpg (1000x666, 68K)

millennials are just too lazy and entitled to do those kinds of jobs

Subversionist detected

Wow! He got DHS to give free plane rides to illegals so they can infest the WHOLE country instead of just Texas? They'll be way harder to find and deport now. Who else is sick of winning?

Attached: 51BtqkLvTeL.jpg (435x500, 59K)

>Flying illegals deeper into the US on the tax payers dollar rather than putting the illegal trash on the Mexico side of the border
The Trump administration is a goddamn pile of trash

>cant get a wall when the deal was ready and the house and Senate were Republican
>promise to get rid of millions
>instead sends them to American cities
>people will defend this

Sure smells like winning right magapedes?

>give them a taste of their own medicine

The same medicine far left liberals that have a higher tolerance? Sure is gonna make them succumb.

Fine. Then let automation take over and millennials with 2, 4, and 8 year degrees design, build, and maintain the machinery. This is PROGRESS and it is being hampered by third worlders who are willing to do back-breaking labor for $50 a day. They are making the wealthy even richer while fucking over the lower and middle class.

>Democrat counties in Florida
Yea I heard that. Why doesn't he just ship them all to California?

>He is. They're sending them to San Diego. It's all over the news here. FML
tactical reason? whats special about that place

>southern Cali
>not a beaner containment zone
Ok retard

Fuck You I Got Mine

>it's okay if we make the libtards mad
america deserve to be a non-white country with retards like you

Cali is already a lost cause, another million illegals won't mean shit as long as the Electoral College still exists.

>all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies. The President is authorized in any such event, by his proclamation thereof, or other public act, to direct the conduct to be observed on the part of the United States, toward the aliens who become so liable; the manner and degree of the restraint to which they shall be subject and in what cases, and upon what security their residence shall be permitted, and to provide for the removal of those who, not being permitted to reside within the United States, refuse or neglect to depart therefrom; and to establish any other regulations which are found necessary in the premises and for the public safety.

Immigrants, legal or illegal, do not have a right to bond hearings, which means it is legal to detain them indefinitely.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennings_v._Rodriguez

>israel wants to make us browner and dumber
>hurr durr zion don is da best
>gotta get replaced LEGALLY
>now we gonna dump a bunch of illegals in liberal states that are going to give them bus tickets to red states and 1k yang coins
>somehow this is winning

I'm done ever defending this man or foreign wars, trade wars, or anything the right does anymore. whomever calls out the jew gets my vote from now on. fuck these fucking kikes and their kike shills on the right and here on Jow Forums or anywhere on the internet. fucking scum.

wow thanks trump for fucking over ever more parts of white America!
fucking based!

>sending them to other parts of the US.

>not sending them back to mexico.

>winning
are you guys retarded?

Attached: 1504831966821.png (295x229, 92K)

He doesn’t seem to have his hands toed when it comes to giving Israel $38 billion of aid, recognising their illegal annexation of the Golan Heights and sending 250,000 US troops to the Persian Gulf, yeh his hands are only tied when it comes to help the American people.

Thank God for Trump

>strawpoll.me/18011812
awful poll faggot.

>Immigrants, legal or illegal, do not have a right to bond hearings, which means it is legal to detain them indefinitely.

Adult men sure. Which was fine in the past because historically that's been most of the trash that has spilled over from the Mexican border.

The snag with all these Central Americans is the huge number of *family units* that are crossing together. And SCOTUS rulings like the Flores decree greatly complicate things. Trump can detain their parents, but is much more limited in how long and the conditions in which the children can be detained, leading to situations like family separation, which are WIDLY unpopular among normies (even conservative ones).

Why does a family need to be detained in the first place? Just put ankle trackers on them. It's not like they're going back to Mexico, ffs.

That's basically what we're doing with most of them these days. Minus the ankle bracelets I'm sure, because some kike immigration lawyer probably claims it violates their civil rights (i.e. ability not to bother showing up for their asylum hearing, fall off the radar, and reside in the country illegally).

>instead of leaving Mexicans in 30% white Texas we're getting them shipped to the the actual white regions of the country

Fucking Hell

Actually doing what? Sanctuary cities?
S

It is - liberal whites arent used to having beans in their neighborhoods

Vermont, the whitest state in the union, is a sanctuary state fucking retard. Maybe if you got over your 12 year old mentality of le ebic lib triggering you'd realize he's fucking the country faster than anyone else would have.

So..
He is letting them into the US..?
Wtf?

So deport them. It's the head of the strongest military in history against a bunch of dress-wearing fags with toy hammers.

It's even simpler, ICE said they ran out of ankle bracelets.

The MIGA agenda is in full effect!
God, the liberals must be so mad right now.

Which really just means they ran out of the number of trackers (((Congress))) funded them for. A pretty common way for them to kneecap ICE and other law enforcement.

Of course Trump could do this, if he wanted to risk violating the law. Understandably he doesn't. He's already ruffled enough feathers.

This, it's unreal

nice, fresh new republican voters! 2020 will be a cinch at this rate, not like it matters anyhow. we're more fucked than if hillary won, because at least we could've started the revolt on a rigged election rather than feed into the election rigging because our saviour really wanted to get some twitter brownie points on cher.

my family name comes from the roman empire, they left for poland and changed their last names, then they left poland for america to try and succeed in the land of freedom and capitalism. now where do I go? everywhere on the planet I'm a stranger, even in my own country. people flood in here to pillage whatever shreds of it are left, and the ones who were born here tear away at it's history and antiquity for mere "progress". there's no america for me to escape to, there's only the america to pillage and flee from. damned fools we all are, I almost welcome the upcoming dark ages.

Attached: 1554170212987.jpg (500x381, 41K)

>Of course Trump could do this, if he wanted to risk violating the law. Understandably he doesn't. He's already ruffled enough feathers.

nationalreview.com/news/ninth-circuit-rules-migrants-can-be-deported-while-awaiting-asylum-decision/

fuck you and fuck trump

My understanding was this only applied to migrants who applied for asylum at a port of entry? Not ones who crossed illegally and had already set foot on American soil.

It's been almost 4 years of #MAGA and no progress has been made on getting them out. It's actually just gotten worse. They're going to ship them all to San Diego and the cucks will just find a way to blame Trump when they shit up the city. Why not stir shit? What's your plan?

you wanted spics so youre getting them

stupid fucking americans
AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
getting spit roasted no matter what
jews will rule over the mixed mutts
all according to plan

Even the 9th circuit disagrees with you lmao

Attached: 4FBE5737-BE6B-4B5D-8D3E-B96F62F44BF7.gif (245x192, 728K)

>all according to plan
of course, and it's going to end up the same way it always has, except worse.

welcome to the end
get ready to take a big lick of moshiach cock
he likes that

Do you know what happens once they get to a city? They can't do unskilled labor there except for cooking or being literal jannies, and since many of them are criminals they'll connect with the cell of the gang they're a part of and branch out into the lower cost suburbs to sell drugs like cocaine, Marijuana, heroin to poor and middle class Whites and their children. All the while they'll be creating 2-3 shitskinlets to anchor themselves in our country due to birthright citizenship.

Attached: 1557465599898m.jpg (1024x1010, 137K)

O rly? Show me where the Ninth Circuit gave Trump the authority to deport asylum seekers *who were apprehended on US soil* before their asylum case is processed.

San Diego has a border crossing into beanerland, so we have a lot of border patrol agents here.

I don't entirely know what the long-term goal for this is (I doubt the politicians coordinating this even do), but I've heard they're going to be processed and eventually released into the community to await a hearing in "immigration court," whatever the fuck that means. What are they gonna do in court? Find them guilty of crossing the border illegally? Then what? What's the end game? Where are they gonna be sent? I sure as fuck hope the govt doesn't let them stay here.

I also wonder how many of these people are actually gonna show up to their hearings. What if some don't? No police force in the world is gonna be able to track down these people and arrest them again once they're spread out in the public. And if any criminals like MS13 are in the group, I'm sure they'd be the first to miss their hearings.

Fuck man, I really don't want the US to end up as fucked as Europe. Beaners aren't generally terrorists, but still.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-migrants-20190519-story.html

Attached: An Hero.gif (204x154, 354K)

that sounds kind of gay and i prefer my men intact, thanks. if you really think the great plan is going to come to an actual fruition of anything other than massive waves of bloodshed followed by 1,500 years of stagnant decay inside a dying technocracy, then you may very well be more ignorant than the goym you plan to rule over.

npr.org/2019/05/08/721293828/appeals-court-rules-trump-administration-can-keep-sending-asylum-seekers-to-mexi
washingtonexaminer.com/news/ninth-circuit-rules-trump-administration-can-send-asylum-seekers-back-to-mexico-while-cases-decided

Checked.
Yes, they are retarded and mentally insane.
It became obvious a few weeks ago that Trumps campaign promises have been completely memory holed.
Trump could (and probably will) run on "we need more immigration because of muh economy" in 2020 and all of Trumps "anti-immigration" tards from 2016 will cheer for it.

That seems really risky. Florida is a swing state.

>flooding middle class liberal suburbs with gangs is bad
lmao

Again, this applies to people who applied for asylum at a port of entry. It doesn't apply to people who illegally entered the US between ports of entry and claimed asylum after they were detained, which unfortunately is the much larger number of asylum seekers. Especially after MPP went into effect and Central Americans realized they no longer got a free pass into the US if they followed the rules and applied for asylum at a port of entry.

Beyond fucking risky. Thankfully I think the admin scrapped that moronic idea.

Pat Buchanan said it best, you need to turn off the reasons for WHY they come here. Ensure they can’t get welfare, pop out an anchor baby, or get a job. They’re being brought here by billionaires, fifth columns and lawyers to create a serf class and destroy any native communities that might take back power—this is a power grab and the people in charge of it don’t want their politicians to turn off the incentives.

The sad irony is the booming economy is one of the sinks for illegals. Just look at how many spics self-deported and how much apprehensions dropped after 2008 with the housing and construction slump. So we can't turn off all the incentives without also shooting ourselves in the foot. America being successful is a good thing, but also means more of these leeches will break the law trying to get a piece of the pie.

Imagine shilling trump in current year
Go away

>Kushner
Nice try shill