Great channel

About things wrong with the right wing today.

I like watching his videos he’s so level headed it’s like he’s gone beyond all the ideas and found peace. Anyone watched his videos?

m.youtube.com/user/unvoicedproject

Attached: E70D0A61-74C7-4D2A-810D-8B6762303FD8.jpg (639x1078, 192K)

Yeah I found his channel recently he deciphers thru all the mess of politics with nuance and gives a pretty objective view. I watch it a lot.

Same here had it in my recommendations a few weeks ago and it was refreshing to watch since most youtubers put out similar opinions either left or right. I like his approach.

Will it quench the growing black void that encompasses my mind through my life as I dwell on the forseeable destruction of the western world

Attached: 8F58BCE288A9488887BF6B9644421A18.png (480x910, 284K)

Exactly

Deep user

No but he Dosent have click bait titles and tries to explain things without getting overly political or angry but a more human perspective.

This shilling is amazing. Quick, all three of you post your hand. Or your favorite drink. Whatever.

Vanilla Coke

Canadian Club whiskey, its in my price range but tastes like im treating myself

H20

The goat

Attached: DE55F545-D91F-403A-8146-A7738D9370DE.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Does your house have stairs?

No 1 floor.

Have you married and started a family?

Yes

No

Would you agree with the statement: There are some people that are better than others.

Shill your channel on reddit, faggot

All three of you didn’t pass that. I wasn’t expecting you to because your probably not that old.

They already control that. Just all fields this or waste their time like I’m doing. Maybe they get paid for you’s, maybe they don’t. Who cares.

Do you?