Maybe immigration should be stopped/reversed...

maybe immigration should be stopped/reversed, but you can’t argue that a future America could ever turn its back on a people it brought over via human trafficking. They are our brothers and know our language.

Attached: B35791CB-E176-4840-858C-9628019320EB.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/15/the-case-for-black-english
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/language-and-mind/201808/why-african-american-english-is-not-broken-english
highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/ebonics/
elitedaily.com/life/culture/im-black-refuse-change-way-speak-front-white-friends/1774257
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black people reading is out of the ordinary
mhm

I personally don't have a problem with people becoming American as long as they attempt to assimilate. It's the ones that want to dominate my culture or replace mine with theirs that bothers me. This doesn't mean that they can't be proud of their own heritage, but they should be proud of their American heritage first.

Attached: 1545649599167.jpg (4500x2376, 3.49M)

Very powerful picture, I will now allow any girl I meet to fuck a black person.

Imagine bragging about reading.

Imagine being this salty about people doing the right thing instead of nogging out. REASONABLE identity politics includes the rare exception to the rule.

Just me and the kids, what we always bring a whole library with us on the subway...don't you whitey? Oh you just read digital on your phone? But then how would anyone know?

Human trafflicking is off the charts in Africa yet niggers are completely silent on it so fuck them, only retards show empathy to beings that lack it.

I don’t care that they are black, I just think it’s ridiculous they are bragging about reading.

>Imagine praising someone for being able to read a book without it being a homework

Obvious bait but I'll take the bite.

Whites have done this since the invention of writing, the thing I personally hate is that when some nigger is doing something ordinary everyone should stop and praise them, whilst when they rape do stupid shit everyone should ignore them and be tolerant. It's the double standards that I think does it for most people, when do whites get praise, When we invent something amazing, win a nobel price? No if that happens we are called racist and idiots, it's so dumb and stupid and it's right infront of our eyes but noone says a god damn thing. Things like "Oh they were really nice and polite" when progressive whites meet a nigger or a arab at a party without getting raped or mugged. It's so stupid we praise these animals for things we do every day. Then articles like pic related by OP, it will lead to "this is how we will progress". BY GOING FUCKING BACK THEN REPEAT OUR STEPS AND CALL IT PROGRESS?! Fucking cunts.

Attached: 1546455827584.jpg (552x496, 52K)

those niggers don't actually read books. you aren't fooling anybody.

Fair enough, and the photo was likely taken by the mother for progressive points so I understand where you're coming from. You have to admit it's a nice change of pace from what they're normally up to.

>as long as they attempt to assimilate
The black assimilation movement never succeeded. Booker T. Washington is now viewed as a villain, and he was always more popular with whites than his fellow blacks. Blacks have decided to secede from American culture - they have separate vernacular, religious customs, music, dance, food, social standards, and naming conventions.

It is progress just not for white people. At least they're attempting to catch up?

Attached: 1549315962712.gif (500x281, 494K)

Assimilation is the biggest cuckservative meme. The family oriented hispanic catholics overwhelmingly vote democrat in their ethnic subspaces with their own cultures. In Texas, Arizona and othet board states this is undeniably true.

100% this. If you flee your shit country to be in the u.s don't try to turn the u.s into the shit country you fled.

Yeah and the ones that haven't attempted to assimilate (most of them) should be dealt with appropriately. These people shouldn't be punished.

>Assimilation is the biggest cuckservative meme
True enough because it usually doesn't work. There are exceptions to that though and my post only accounts for those types.

But then you are saying they are sub-human? there are no other ways around it. So by bringing all of them over to our country we just have to wait for them to learn everything whites have done over the years, the hard lessons we have learned, the wars we won for the best of our own people. Soooo about 1000 years then they can intergrate and it's profitable? Sounds like a sound plan you fucking globalist.

Also, note that once cucked whites adopt these things, blacks abandon them. Black slang becomes uncool when whites start using it. They abandoned the Blues, then rock n roll, then funk, and then the original style of hip-hop, all because whites adopted those genres

The exceptions are extreme outliers and dont cover the cost of the rest. Immigrants will never assimilate. They create their own communities and vote for themselves.
You fucking boomers are so lukewarm on such a basic and factual premise that can be seen through known history and the last few decades in our own country. The denial is suicidal.

maybe because it is! HAHAHA

THAT's why the whole idea of these types of captions are so fucking hilarious!

african americans are 13% today and without illegal immigration will be 13% fifty years from now.

3 of the nogs are barely 10 pages in

>you fucking globalist
While attempting to be civil, kindly go fuck yourself.

>you fucking boomers
Wrong.
>denial
I'm not denying anything so don't put words in my mouth. I'm saying that some people could be worth keeping as long as they're assimilated, and this is at least showing something towards that notion instead of the exact opposite direction that is usually taken.

the other is just flipping through it.

Headphones
Book upside down

The typical direction this is taken is as you claim. Youre not offering anything new, all you have is the popular opinion and the standing opinion.
Most boomers and you hold this idiotic and baseless opinion. Its a pussy footing stance in favor of people who seek to undermine your way of life and use your own sovereignty to strongarm wealth out of you for themselves but have nothing to offer you but wage suppression and a soon to be one party union.

Can't be civil towards someone I know will use every feeling in the dictionary to win their argument. It's so fucking obvious and old, I know for a fact you have no good intentions so why should I show you any apart from logical claims about the way I see things. This is 99% of every argument with you fucks, you ramble on about feelings and how things are less for them and those, but when I as a white person show the slighest sign of feelings while debating my argument is just instantly bad? Make up your fucking mind, you can either have a feel based argument, or a factual one, you can't have one where your feelings matter and the other persons feelings are disgarded as something else.

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK KIKES

Fpbp

>you can’t argue that a future America could ever turn its back on a people it brought over via human trafficking
bullet in the head problemo solvo

Calm down on the autism sperg. All I said was the equivalent of "better than raping and murdering" and implied that if you act like a normal human being you'll be respected as such.

>feelings
Also I'm a sociopath I don't have feelings.

Attached: 1546625394011.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

>Also I'm a sociopath I don't have feelings
*tips fedora

Attached: boomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

No you are not a sociopath, I bet you would love to think that because you think it's cool and it's mainstream to think this. But you're not. I have a brother who is, and it's nothing like you would imagine or the TV-shows would make you belive. It's torture for him and the people around him.

>not being a nazi means you're a boomer
Back to infinity with you! Excellent argument.

Attached: 1546612345703.gif (350x232, 461K)

Maybe sending them to Sweden will be the best for all.

I don't want to take the burden of the world to destroy my country, we are worth more than this.

Attached: 1545083909281.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

Attached: 1545353089608.jpg (375x305, 24K)

fuck off back to r*ddit you dopey cunt

If i would kill your entire family infront of your eyes, you would cry and moan. Even smaller thinks you would have feelings about, a sociopath wouldn't care at all. Now please tell me you are a edgy sociopath you dumb fucking redditor.

>scared his D&C isn't working
Nice Muhammad I thought you hated kikes?

Attached: 1557395674670.jpg (800x800, 103K)

>Also I'm a sociopath I don't have feelings.

Attached: 1555193611291.gif (234x159, 315K)

It was already taken from me.

Attached: 1553108536767.png (317x467, 271K)

Book names in order left to right:
"How u wuz kangz - Damarcus Trequarious"
"Get mune - Baboon T Lequantus III"
"White privilege and how to destroy it - Moishe Bergblattsteinburg"
"U iz a nigguh, I is a nigguh, coloring book - Rabbi (the black) Sheckelberg"

Attached: 1546802622847.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

LARP confirmed.

When you break into a library and there's nothing but books in there

You welcoming immigrants who undermine our countries with the hope theyre only 99% bad is fucking pathetic. The nazis you hate wont be comparable to the minority revolution and necklacing of boomers in the streets because youre not welcome in their new country.

/thread

Attached: 4L_7m3LclMy.jpg (702x528, 84K)

>and know our language.
kek obvious bait
it's quite obvious they're eroding the already bastardized english language. (((they))) keep telling us how ebonics is ok. and what influence has rap had in this?

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/15/the-case-for-black-english
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/language-and-mind/201808/why-african-american-english-is-not-broken-english
highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/ebonics/
elitedaily.com/life/culture/im-black-refuse-change-way-speak-front-white-friends/1774257

but hey, when you have to brag about a father and 3 kids reading together on public transit, it's a sad reflection of the culture and our society.

shame on us for allowing it to happen.

Attached: mac.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>welcoming immigrants
Only if they're white Christians.
>the nazis you hate
We have much more in common than you think, I certainly don't hate Nazis. Unfortunately Nazis seem to hate everybody that isn't them.

Lol of course I'm not an actual sociopath but apparently you're so blinded by anger you can't see the humor in what I said.
That doesn't mean they haven't taken everything from us. I suppose that's why you're so angry. That anger is good though, useful at the very least. Keep it so you never forget.

Attached: 1545657023314.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

>niggers know english
>doesnt know about ebonics
user, I..

your posts are seriously cringe mate

I'm reminded of a scene in the boondocks:

"Did you just congratulate me for reading?"

>Niggers reading is so amazing it should be news

Bottom of the barrel.

Reminds me of that scene in Men in Black where Will Smith shoots the little white girl.

>A black family
>A black family out with their father
>A black family out with their father and they're reading

Shoot all 4 of them in the head, since no part of that scene makes sense.

Attached: little tiffany.png (500x239, 178K)

So you lied to make me feel stupid, pic related.
Atleast you're redpilled on the black sun, now back to r eddit fag.

Attached: sociopot.png (500x1119, 60K)

such a rarity indeed. sad.

>something so mundane as reading is fantastic to a nigger

>you lied to make you feel stupid
No I jokingly said I was a sociopath with no feelings. Like I said: I'm trying to be civil with you because we are not enemies.

Attached: 1546890246573.gif (317x182, 232K)

this was meant for
Alright

back

to

reddit

with

me

Tesy

“yall little niggas find anythang in them law books that’ll keep yo daddy outta jail?”

that and the girl is wearing headphones, which nobody does while actually reading

I was about to post that.

Attached: asdfzxcv.png (384x667, 658K)

They are not bragging, they are just reading

Staged as fuck

Why are they acting white?

Racist cunt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI

Does usa fags eat burrito?

The jews brought them to America.
- most of all African slaves were sold to south America
- 90% of all slave owners in the US were Jews
-100% of all slave traders were Jews
- the first slave owner was black lul
- the slaves that got sold to america were already slaves in africa. And if they were unsellable they were eaten.

Attached: 1555014647815.jpg (700x700, 209K)

yeah man, when I was younger I wanted to go to USA and become a marine and fight your wars to get citizenship but I think it's not possible anymore.

gake and fay

Attached: fake and gay.jpg (330x330, 23K)

I have particular respect for those willing to fight for their citizenship, but at this point it's not fighting for this country so much as being the world police.

Attached: 1548708243647.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

reddit is

>They are our brothers and know our language.
Yeah that's not a possibility when they hate despite every ridiculous step we make to appease them.

whatever man, it's a better opportunity than living in this shithole.

>know our language

Attached: 1465667020956.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

do it, fgt.

what's stopping you?

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

Start walking bitch. with a little luck you'll end up starring one of those funky town vids.

Those are stolen books

No it's pretty fucking sad that they expect niglets reading to go viral, it highlights how retarded they are.

niggers always want credit for shit they're supposed to do

I still say deport every last 1 of them kicking and screaming or not

>never get viral
>"reading" in a noisy metro car
>headkrones
>"just flip a page and look idi- easy?"

>Proud of things you are supposed to do

>will now allow any girl I meet to fuck a black person.
>implying a Swedish man ever had any say in the matter

Attached: 1554876033888.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

courtesy kek

At least he is teaching his kids right. Good man.

>Leaf
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH.jpg (619x499, 119K)

It's a shame this statistical outlier family has to be lumped in with the norm. That's reality though.

>Like you have authority over women besides your wife or daughter

I can't imagine a time when I'll not be a racist. Mad to think really.

Attached: 1555246632505.jpg (539x477, 34K)

>I meet
Means people I date, that's so obvious. How the virgin life nerd?

So much this. A golden retriever biting children is news. A pitbull, not so much. Standards have fallen so low that the average minimum is considered extraordinary.

your laws, citizenship by enlisting is not allowed anymore, thank you Obama

I don't want to be a leech, it's the same culture and behavior I want to leave behind. I want the american dream, a job, a house, a gun and diabetes.