What percentage of America is English descent? Why is there so few English on the map...

What percentage of America is English descent? Why is there so few English on the map? Aren't they the ones who founded this country? Are many Americans ashamed or unaware of their English heritage and making shit up "I'm Irish and German"?

Attached: Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYiqCuswHj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most English Americans live in the South. You just can't see them because niggers. Trust me I moved here and all I hear are English last names, even on the niggers because they couldn't think of anything better than their master's last name after they got their freedumb.

the reason for this is that there is an 'American' category on that list, which just fucks up the whole point of it. People who identify as 'American' are usually mainly English, it's just not a cool nationality for Yanks to associate with so they don't, or put more weight on their more culturally exotic ties.

this was 50% a century ago

Attached: Anglo Americans.png (934x326, 177K)

>Most English Americans live in the South
Also in the northeast
And west

We're all mixed to hell now though. I'm a first-generation immigrant but most americans have no idea where their family is from.

Attached: 34.jpg (1080x810, 120K)

Exactly, I’m English American but most people don’t talk about it to much, same with welsh and Scottish. German and Irish and other white Americans won’t shut the fuck up about it though.

>German and Irish and other white Americans won’t shut the fuck up about it though.
Holy fuck this

the plastic paddy meme is VERY real

wrong, the south is mostly Scottish and Scot-Irish. Anglo-Americans are most concentrated in the Northeast. Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont.....etc. Styx for example has an extremely anglo face.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYiqCuswHj8

Attached: StyxHexxenHammer666.jpg (1200x630, 156K)

The USA was founded and run by a wealthy Anglo minority up through the cold war. This is common knowledge.

The main reason is because English was the founding language of the US and the main language used, so English names therefor just became American names, were as those with German or Irish names are easily distinguishable.

The English settlers also mostly arrived first compared to the Irish or Italians, so they would have been considering themselves Americans long before the other immigrants would for purposes of Censuses etc.

Attached: USA in colour.jpg (1024x576, 149K)

England had only a population of 7.7 million in 1800. While Germany had 29 million.

Irish and German immigrants were outnumbering since at least the 1830s.

Attached: ImmigationMapsGIF.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

The REAL Anglo-Americans were replaced by germanic barbarians a long time ago and the country went to shit.

People primarily identify with the most recent immigrants in their family.
The English were the earliest settlers so nobody cares about them anymore.

I am literally irish and german.

Hard to say. Most whites in the US identify with the most recent deviation from the norm when it comes to ancestry. In other words, if someone's got all English ancestors and one German three generations up, they identify as entirely German ancestry. I believe it stems from the immigration propaganda the Jews have pushed on us, making us think different is better. But also consider, people who identify as simply American in their ancestry are overwhelmingly English. You can essentially lump American and English ancestry into one group. It's even stated by ancestry studies in the US that the number of English descendant Americans is severely underrepresented.

Attached: MeAFiGAa6V7wYeF4YjJdHs.jpg (839x464, 120K)

"English" is the default. It's not exciting or exotic so people just say "American" instead. Or they say they are "Irish" or "Italian" if they have 1% of that heritage to be exotics and interesting while still enjoying the benefits of being Anglo.

Where the fuck is this census being taken and by whom? The vast majority of babies being born are Mestizos, in the USA. Not even blacks can keep paces with beaners and wetbacks.

Also the fact that America had two wars with the English made the founding stock stop identifying as English, despite being genetically English.

Because they get Krauted lmao

this map is full of shit, it shows the whitest counties I know of in my state is being majority black- total bullshit. there are 8,753 residents in the county next to me, roughly 7,500 of them are white; seeing blacks here is rare unless you hang out with them because most of them are all alright country black folks. In my county there was 12 black students in my graduating class of 430, there was 20 kids of various oriental Asian descent. Your map is full of shit.

>Also the fact that America had two wars with the English made the founding stock stop identifying as English
This was bound to happen regardless. You see the same thing in Australia and Canada. They refer to themselves as ethnically Australian and Canadian even though we all know they're of English descent. American is synonymous with English descent just like Australian or Canadian.

There are definitely strongholds in the US where the white populations have no English ancestry, but those are relegated to multicultural, hellhole cities like New York, Boston, and Chicago. They're usually the ones that live amongst the niggers and spics. Most everywhere else is English as far as the eye can see.

For example, I live in a county that's reported, according to the map, to have majority German ancestry, yet when you look through the phone book, you'll be hard-pressed to find one or two German surnames in the hundreds of pages. I know that many immigrants that came in had to change their last names to something English, but that was normally relegated to those who had near unpronounceable last names.

English decent here. 1st arrived 1642 from Worcestershire.

For me "English" is the only thing I car about.
I'm tired of xenophilia.
I don't want an exotic wife.
I want normality.
I want tradition.
I'm fucking sick of this shit.

Attached: daphne_moon.jpg (512x384, 23K)

>Virginia eastern shore all black
map is bs

Attached: cxvz.jpg (350x247, 13K)

you will never, EVER have this

Attached: The-English-Village-Village-Bus-500-XXL-Piece-Puzzle-Holdson[1].jpg (738x488, 242K)

Most Americans are a mix. The Anglo makes up a larger part of the mix but they identify with the recent ancestor. It makes sense really

You are the one that’s wrong

Almost entirely english
Meme maps like those are self reported, and mutts love we wuzzing as germans

I was unaware I had English ancestry until 3 years ago. My uncle got one of those dna tests, and that's how we found out. If they're actually accurate.

This. Go back a few generations and most people have no idea other than what they're told.

It's basically the default version of being a white american, which is itself the default version of being an american in general.

Thats a celtic phenotype

rip

>why doesn't my completely ignorant fantasy about this country which is based on nothing match up with reality?

read a book you dumb faggot

This map is actually accurate. The reason why American is separated from English is the same reason why Australian is separated from English. That would be like calling Indians and Pakistani people British.

Nope, looks like parts of Deseret Utah.

>tfw you will never have a hobbit like existence living in a shire
Why even live

Attached: Hobbitont.jpg (860x645, 116K)