True believers in Christ know

Do your best to avoid all these slide threads. Their current operation is doomsday and heightened race mixing threads, it's pathetic. All I really wanted to say is the
Matthew 24
4And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6“You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7“For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8“But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

9“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10“At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11“Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12“Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. 13“But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. 14“This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Attached: 1552852761390.jpg (916x1200, 537K)

15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

you are a heretic

31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:"
32 "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"
33 "And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left."
34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

>slide threads
>in the age of catalog sorted by creation date

The Glorious Return
29 “But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. 31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Attached: 1554812441530.jpg (700x875, 99K)

>just sit back goy
>jesus has got this

What do you think the abomination of desolation is?

merely quoting scripture as its written to keep all who may be distracted by all this nonsense. watch who you lob judgement at.

he is literally quoting jesus how is that heresy? are cuckatholics really this far gone?

oh man i'm stoked for pinnochio coming back. which fairy tale are you guys the most excited about??

the context that you use me is wrong

They care too much about things they don't even believe in. Let them say words, they never have anything new.

how did you mean it? I apologize if I misread but I follow Christ and I get called many names, that one is new and read as I do not follow Christ.

42 “Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. 43 But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. 44 For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

45 “Who then is the faithful and sensible slave whom his master put in charge of his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. 47 Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But if that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is not coming for a long time,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow slaves and eat and drink with drunkards; 50 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour which he does not know, 51 and will cut him in pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Probably means the Pedovoric rituals now being done in the highest halls of power by Religious, corporate and political leaders.

Attached: 1546038957453.jpg (1700x1075, 471K)

you and your numbers summed it up well

>42
>45
Trying to fan my death to Trump?

>many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many
Notice that they come in his name, he is the one sending them.

you're confusing.

Attached: 1554697838956.jpg (640x640, 60K)

How do you mean? The only sense I've ever read in my entire life is the word of Christ and his followers spreading his word as it was. Making predictions and constantly distracting everyone with nonsense is not helping anything physical or spiritual grow.

The antichrist demands to be worshipped as god, in the 3rd temple. 3.5 years after the temple is rebuilt on the temple mount in Jerusalem.

Also pay attention to this one.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

It is his doing, he is the one deceiving.

You do not understand this one, it is also present in hinduism, one of the topics of hindu spirituality is the notion that the gods will deliberately deceive mankind creating false religions.

Attached: vp1wirmot7a11.jpg (800x652, 58K)

If you're talking about God testing everyone, I get that. However, God has left the earth be for many years, his last interaction with us physically was Jesus Christ. This is Satan's world, rapture began when Christ was crucified. There are only people that follow Christ and then there is Satan working through masses.

Alternative passage.

Attached: luke21.png (1105x817, 174K)

Lol jew zombie.

The delusion is for non believers

to clarify, it is written in Genesis and in Luke to name a couple books. God gave Satan power over the world but not of its people. It's those that eat from the figurative tree of knowledge. It has many representations today, look no further than the populace media.

No, you don't understand the bible is saying that the deceivers will be actually sent by god. And that god will create the delusion that people will fall for.

Likewise many false prophets were simply chosen by god to be false prophets and were told lies by god, see:

And if the prophet is deceived and speaks a word, I, the LORD, have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

Ezekiel 14:9

God does this, he deceives people.

That was pre-Christ. I urge you to read the bible more.

No, it's the same in old and new testament, he is the one who sends the false christs, they come in his name.

Luke is great. It normally requires basic understanding of Matthew because to the new it seems like cliff notes in comparison when its so much more.

they are the synagogue of satan

Advanced Mental Gymnastics

No, Spain user, you are wrong. No deceiver is sent by God, for God does not tempt and God does not commit evil.
>Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
>But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
>Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
James 1:13-15
Repent of your lies and give forth your heart to God. Pray for forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Stop trying to lead others astray and instead believe in our Father who sits on the throne of all righteousness. Repent, user, I beg of you.

you're not fooling anyone

Yes user, the bible in one page says one thing and in other page it says a different thing, and god himself says he deceives people.

I'm not sure you are mentally sophisticated enough to see how amusing is this.

Attached: 88a.png (459x612, 495K)

You act just like how Satan acted when he tempted Christ in the wilderness. He quoted scripture to Christ in order to deceive Him. Unbeknownst to yourself, you are doing the will of your father Satan when you say these things. You deceive and speak lies, as if even suggest the scripture justifies said lies. Repent of this evil that you speak and be saved in this very moment. How long have you walked this earth without Christ, Spain user? How many days have you lived not knowing the truth? Give up your life of lies and end it right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.

>You deceive and speak lies
Funny that you should mention that I only speak lies when all I'm saying are bible verses.

a morbid angel album

Attached: 1555918812895.gif (220x220, 17K)

You're saying much more than just Bible verses and you know it. I know that you're aware of the game you're playing right now. You may think you're crafty, but believe me that you are very obvious in what you're trying to do. The verse you used was manipulated to fit your agenda of God sending anti-Christs, but you and I both know God does not send anti-Christs to this earth. He sent the one true Christ for the forgiveness of all mankind. Repent, user. There is a judgment and it comes sooner than you think.

>And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you
Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

What game? Your god is literally saying that he deceives people on purpose and then he punishes them and everybody can forward you to websites with biblical contradictions.

It ain't even funny.

>Be Christian
>Hate Jews
>Entire mythology and history is based on the Jews
>*opens book* it's the Torah!
>YWHW
>Yeshua
>Only thing Western about the religion is the pagan and Hellenistic adaptations

JUST

Attached: 1558277614955.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Oof, insults AND Christ wasn't real. Praying for u user, for you couldn't be any further from the truth.

Spain user is only playing himself

Racemixing?

it me. cool numbers, brother from down under.

>for you couldn't be any further from the truth.
Yet you can't rebutt anything all I can say

All you can do is flounder around like a better-than-average-education negro and mutter that you'll pray for me

Denial

Attached: 2roixi.jpg (500x607, 50K)

God is merely letting the reprobate mind continue on its current downward trajectory.

Look at this:
Literally the bible admits god lies to them to the face and then punishes them for believing these lies.

I don't need to answer to anyone but Jesus Christ. When someone is ready to have a real discussion about it, I'm chillin on my pc for another few hours. Til then I'm just comfy. Not tested, nor really offended. I just feel bad for you all.

No, user. There is no biblical contradiction and there never will be. The only contradiction is the one that you create to meet your selfish ambitions. The verse in question that you have quoted has nothing to do with the Lord literally deceiving men to create false prophets and you know it, but I'm not humoring your lies any further.
The game you are playing is indeed a deceitful one and it will bring you no joy in the end. If you make it your life's work to destroy the Christian, then you will be judged according to your heart. I say all of this out of love, that you might become aware of the sin in your heart. If you continue to reject Christ then your life will most assuredly become accursed. Repent, user. There is nothing funny about this. Please believe in Jesus Christ, please accept His gift of salvation. He died so that none of our transgressions will be remembered in the day of judgment. Please, for once in your life soften your stony heart and listen to the truth.
It's true. I see him, Rabbi Yeshua posters, that Indian user, HK user, and many more come into these threads to deceive the sheep of God. I will be continuing to pray for these people and for the lost sheep that wander into these threads looking for answers.

>I don't need to answer to anyone but Jesus Christ.
But Jesus wasn't real, and we both know it. It's just that I am able to be honest with myself about it.

>When someone is ready to have a real discussion about it, I'm chillin on my pc for another few hours.
Why don't you go for a walk with your wife and children?

Oh wait. What's that you say? You haven't left the basement for over eight months?

Look at this and read it a bunch of times so your spongy brain absorbs it.

hahaha, your bants are weak, Nigel. All I have to say is you seem really invested into something you know isn't real. Why bother? Seems very counter-intuitive. I don't pray for anyone for any reason other than I was once EXTREMELY lost and I genuinely feel for people inside pitfalls of society. I can bant and shitpost all day but this thread was meant for discussion of Christ, and everyone floods in within minutes to tell me how edgy they are and how I'm a kike shill, etc. I don't care, you don't know the truth pertaining to me, Christ, or even the Bible. Repent. Last you.

> “Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. " Couldn't sum up the present time better,...damn.

>I don't pray for anyone for any reason other than I was once EXTREMELY lost
"Man with severe personal problems is recruited by a cult"

>There is no biblical contradiction
The LORD [is] a man of war: the LORD [is] his name.
He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Blessed [be] the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, [and] my fingers to fight:

Now the God of peace [be] with you all. Amen.

For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

-----------------

Literally like reading the book of a demon

misconstruing being lost with personal decisions and not matters of spirituality.

Attached: nigel_pinchley.png (296x232, 73K)

>totally not real though, my degeneracy is okay..r-right??

Romans 2
2 Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2 And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things. 3 But do you suppose this, O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who will render to each person according to his deeds: 7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. 9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.

Attached: 1552939888305.jpg (2080x1300, 570K)

Yes, user, the Lord is the God of war, if He were not, then no battle would be won in His name. He is also the God of peace, if He were not, then no peace would be put in the hearts of men. This is not a contradiction, for God is the God of all things. He is the author from the very beginning and the one who creates the very earth that we tread thereon. Your "contradictions" are anything but and your manipulation of scripture only further reveals your desire to spread lies. You aren't a person who is here to enlighten, you're here to deceive and you continue to do so. What other lies will you copypasta to prove your point? I bet you haven't even finished all of scripture for yourself and have to continually cherrypick your verses to make your point.
This is a foolish endeavor and it will lead to nowhere. Again I say, repent.

17 But if you bear the name “Jew” and rely upon the Law and boast in God, 18 and know His will and approve the things that are essential, being instructed out of the Law, 19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, 20 a corrector of the foolish, a teacher of the immature, having in the Law the embodiment of knowledge and of the truth, 21 you, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that one shall not steal, do you steal? 22 You who say that one should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23 You who boast in the Law, through your breaking the Law, do you dishonor God? 24 For “the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you,” just as it is written.

Romans 3
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; 10 as it is written,

“There is none righteous, not even one;
11 There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God;
12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one.”
13 “Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,”
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness”;
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood,
16 Destruction and misery are in their paths,
17 And the path of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God; 20 because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

Romans 9
22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? 23 And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us, whom He also called, not from among Jews only, but also from among Gentiles. 25 As He says also in Hosea,

“I will call those who were not My people, ‘My people,’
And her who was not beloved, ‘beloved.’”
26 “And it shall be that in the place where it was said to them, ‘you are not My people,’
There they shall be called sons of the living God.”

27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, “Though the number of the sons of Israel be like the sand of the sea, it is the remnant that will be saved; 28 for the Lord will execute His word on the earth, thoroughly and quickly.” 29 And just as Isaiah foretold,

“Unless the Lord of Sabaoth had left to us a posterity,
We would have become like Sodom, and would have resembled Gomorrah.”

30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, even the righteousness which is by faith; 31 but Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone, 33 just as it is written,

“Behold, I lay in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense,
And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”

Romans 10
5 For Moses writes that the man who practices the righteousness which is based on law shall live by that righteousness. 6 But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ (that is, to bring Christ down), 7 or ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Revelation 2
Message to Ephesus
2 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:
The One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, the One who walks among the seven golden lampstands, says this:
2 ‘I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false; 3 and you have perseverance and have endured for My name’s sake, and have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent. 6 Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.’

Message to Smyrna
8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write:
The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this:
9 ‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.’

Message to Pergamum
12 “And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

The One who has the sharp two-edged sword says this:

13 ‘I know where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is; and you hold fast My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days of Antipas, My witness, My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. 14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality. 15 So you also have some who in the same way hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Therefore repent; or else I am coming to you quickly, and I will make war against them with the sword of My mouth. 17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.’

Message to Thyatira
18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this:

19 ‘I know your deeds, and your love and faith and service and perseverance, and that your deeds of late are greater than at first. 20 But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality. 22 Behold, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds. 24 But I say to you, the rest who are in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them—I place no other burden on you. 25 Nevertheless what you have, hold fast until I come. 26 He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations; 27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to pieces, as I also have received authority from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star. 29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

Revelation 3
Message to Sardis
3 “To the angel of the church in Sardis write:

He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars, says this: ‘I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God. 3 So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. 4 But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. 5 He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. 6 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

Message to Philadelphia
7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

He who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens, says this:

8 ‘I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

Message to Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:

15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16 So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, “I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked, 18 I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. 19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. 21 He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Attached: 1552852218941.jpg (1000x809, 154K)

Attached: 3A97A448-69C1-4CA3-8698-7D56AAA4AD5C.jpg (1852x1369, 1.55M)

Gonna go do some dishes so my loved ones have an easy sunday and we can grill and chill. brb if this thread is still going and everything.

Amen.
Thanks for all the good work you're doing for the Kingdom, user. God bless you.

Godspeed