Why isn't American media showing the race of the criminals?

Why isn't American media showing the race of the criminals?

Attached: 1538563852612.jpg (960x684, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we have to be nice to minorities.

Because it would make people rightfully racist.

Why? For what purpose?

Transparency? To show that niggers are an absolute fucking menace?

Transparency is not really a term applied to the "media". Government already reports the race in their records and the records are available.

I ask again, why should they report it in the media?

>I ask again, why should they report it in the media?
Accuracy in reporting. Details used to be a thing, but that was before journalism was wiped out by propagating agendas instead of facts.

Now show the one where the homicides aren't gang or drug related.

What purpose does the race of the criminal serve other than identification?

That would definitely be good additional information.

What purpose does reporting any of it serve if the information is available from the government? Maybe it doesn't, but if they're going to report on it, it should be thorough. Maybe then more of these naively trusting whites and Asians wouldn't be getting blindsided by all of the niggers because they would be more aware of the danger.

>Maybe then more of these naively trusting whites and Asians wouldn't be getting blindsided by all of the niggers because they would be more aware of the danger.
What's the point of cultivating hatred? I mean do you want people to avoid certain races regardless of who they are and assume them to be criminals? How do you distinguish "good" blacks from the "bad" ones?

Or is it possible that the racial distribution of crime doesn't really have much to do with genetics but it's more related to the socioeconomic situation of individual families.

>Why isn't American media showing the race of the criminals?
Because the NAACP, BLM, and sympathetic liberal politicians lean on the media to not mention the race. The NAACP tried to get my city council to order the police to not release race info about the descriptions of suspects or those convicted on the grounds that it increases racism and is therefore illegal to do.

Attached: stealing_tips_at_restaurant.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

lol whatever, Tips are a scam

Most people understand rationally that the crime distribution is not proportionate. However people aren't really encouraged to think rationally anymore; more decisions are made on 'instinct', except its just an unnatural inclination that is imprinted on youth rather than learned or deduced rationally.

That voice in your head that tells you to compromise/ submit/ tolerate is what I'm talking about, and the presentation of data like in OP's pic is what strengthens it.

Ordinarily social imprintation could be a positive force, but here that isnt the case, given how extrapolations made on the incomplete data in the pic would compromise one's overall self preservation.

Attached: 286523569.jpg (353x334, 19K)

Individual families that combined form a group of individuals that follow a clear pattern of crime and stupidity. Violence and crime are not a symptom of status, they are a symptom of a degenerate culture created by degenerate people.

In my shithole It was the Brazilian embassy that made a request to the president to prevent the media from telling the nationality of criminals.

Attached: 553445.png (1023x1204, 1.71M)

They do though?

>Why isn't American media showing the race of the criminals?
you tell me

also lmao at them not including mexico, brazil, colombia, etc., on their graph

Attached: 1552044968194.png (1094x1013, 227K)

no, they don't. whenever it's a nigger killing a white they leave out the race. coulter's law

Attached: 1530222838912.jpg (610x297, 38K)

Same reason the American media does not want to discuss the race data surrounding abortions

cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

>Or is it possible that the racial distribution of crime doesn't really have much to do with genetics but it's more related to the socioeconomic situation of individual families.
it's genetics

Attached: 1529897980598.png (662x703, 123K)

It would shatter their anti-gun agenda. It's not gun owners who are violent, it's niggers with guns who are violent.

Because America is a white supremacist country where the 13% of the population that is white commits roughly 50% of the crime.

>What purpose does the race of the criminal serve other than identification?

>blacks are 13% of the american population
>well over half of all violent crime is committed by blacks
>over 90% of the violent crime committed by blacks is committed by black males
>so it turns out that 6.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime
>wait, the majority of crime is committed by males aged 16-35
>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?

race serves to demonstrate that the crime problem in america is a race problem--more specifically, a nigger problem

Attached: 1541772077107.png (1537x769, 314K)