Christcucks took this from us

Friendly reminder that we could have had authentic native spiritual leaders right now if Christianity had never been brought to Europe. Temples could have been built by our devout leaders and a great diversity of religiosity among the higher classes could have been found, such as ritualists, metaphysicians, philosophers or devotionals.

Philosopher kings could reign, if paganism had survived. Instead we got christcuckery which 99% of people think is too retarded to even remotely believe in and those who believe in it are so spiritually dead because of the very nature of Christianity demands nothing of you except going to church on Sundays and sometimes reading a book. And without real belief in it, it speaks absolutely nothing to our people since it is from the desert and is completely foreign.

Where did the Marcus Aurelius/Octavius of Europe go? They died with Christianity.

Attached: D661XQ3VsAA.jpg (2048x1464, 433K)

Attached: 1558266975331.png (1251x585, 180K)

Oh? In the eastern roman empire everyone, including emperors, went to consult with monks.

Its only the west, with its scholasticism and then protestantism, that has ruined this ideal, and this comes from western europeans being barbarians, they would ruin any system.

>he doesn't know that the only authentic spiritual leader is christ

cool story faggot
if your faggots are so fucking gay, why did they lose then?

eastern roman empire a shit

All the stuff you mention wanting was done.
By Christians.
You want Temples and philospher kings and blah blah.
Yea Christians did it. And it was good.

>Oh? In the eastern roman empire everyone, including emperors, went to consult with monks.
And how did that help them against the multicultural refugee crisis that the muslims were having back then? Pray tell, did the eastern (((roman))) "empire" grow or shrink as the years passed by?

Attached: proto-islam.jpg (660x919, 731K)

Oh and by the way? I'm a modern day Christian?
And I'm cool with you doing whatever the fuck you want. I don't start up threads dissing your religion.
So what's your problem bitch? Fuck off.

Christian monks hated ancient literature. There is a reason why 90% of all ancient literature has been lost.

Monks literally used to kick peoples doors in to find haram pagan literature that could burn.
>b-but muh monk libraries
Most libraries are believed to have had 50 tomes with the bigger medieval libraries having around 500 and then the biggest and greatest of all Christian medieval libraries having had 1,728 tomes(the library of the Sorbonne in Paris).

For comparison, the Library of Alexandria is believed to have had 500k tomes. So stop with the meme that Christians were preservers and shieeet.

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (832x331, 68K)

>the very nature of Christianity demands nothing of you

The very concept of catholicism teaches that man must suffer if he wishes to thrive against its creator, god. Why do you think we search for god in the stars?

I mean you people ACT like Christians are stopping you from being pagan.
When in fact? People just don't want to. It's an ancient fucking religion. Nobody really cares.
And if it was so good? You wouldn't have to diss one religion to promote yours.
You'd just promote yours.

>kike slave morality is good
Ok fag

Attached: 107712B8-3D40-48D2-9E1F-C2F38371D73D.jpg (190x1024, 59K)

Friendly reminder that LARPagans are spiritual semites

Attached: greek_orthodox_church.png (400x330, 55K)

WHAT ARE THE CORE TENNANTS I SHOULD FOLLOW OF YOUR RELGION.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING REAL TO SAY ABOUT IT?
I mean what the fuck are we talking about?
What's the point of this?

You think people are gonna stop shitting on Christianity just because it is dying and we're supposed to feel bad for you? fuck off

Christianity destroyed Europe. And it deserves to be mocked.

Attached: 1552769780568.png (1681x2802, 246K)

The sandnigger mindvirus can't be cured. Golems ignore anything that makes sense, praise being loud and stupid, never care to check if their ideas really work or what are the real consequences of their reactive decisions. Very few people have fragments of what is knowledge.

>kike slave morality is good
Ah well, ya know Jesus was talking TO THE JEWS. If the Jews had actually done what He said? They wouldn't be megalithic fucking assholes would they?
I guess they wouldn't go spreading sin and detritus all over the world.
Meanwhile as a Christian I just tell women to get married and have babies.
We Christians are the real chosen of God.
Jews are pretenders.
And we can follow God, and not think we're better than you, because we ain't.

Attached: 1537592834941.png (721x565, 883K)

>You think people are gonna stop shitting on Christianity
Why would you? Just promote your religion.
But you don't have any religion to promote.
In fact, I figure you're just a Christ hating kike.

Attached: 1528996643800.png (881x703, 138K)

>Philosopher king! We need your help, ask the powers of our ancestors what we need to do to save our crops
>Hmmm, well according to the way these random chickens scattered we need to murder 20 people so that the sun will rise again tomorrow

We know what you do on here. We know you kikes get on here and fucking make little anti-Christian threads because you hate God honors us. And you just want to tear us down and always have. You're devils.

Attached: 1558203936378.png (1440x478, 64K)

Byzantium was the height of human civilization
It was the western Christians draining their resources

Even after all that was stolen from them by their so called bretheren, even in their weakened state, it was a hungarian cannon that mehmet the reviled used to breach the walls of constantinople

>interpreting quotes so hard they become fake
sad. pathetic. very jewy.

Attached: 1557065525109.png (723x575, 380K)

>It was the western Christians draining their resources
A kike talking about draining resources.
Christians no less.
LMFAO

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Here I'll be more specific for you meme flag kike.

Attached: Synagogue.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

>The very concept of catholicism teaches that man must suffer if he wishes to thrive against its creator, god.
suffering because muh sin is not spirituality.
>Why do you think we search for god in the stars?
I have no fucking idea, but you should probably stop.
come home hellene man
>Why would you? Just promote your religion.
I'll do both. And at the very least, you could stop with the common Christian lies about how Jews hate Christianity.

Attached: greatest ally.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>I'll do both.
Cool so what are the tennants of your religoin?
How does one start?
How does one begin? GO.

hitler was the messiah

Attached: retard.jpg (500x340, 31K)

shows indian in fake photoshop on mountain calls Dutch East India Company which admittedly built the first masonic temples in India and was run by yes admittedly the Rothschilds and a host of jews many rabbis and staffed with jews and mercenaries..."Christian"

What deluded jewish bullshit and imaginary fake existence do you live in?

DWIC and DEIC was a jewish 100% kosher organization that worked closely with the synagogue and their masonic front groups to take over the Indian markets...Hence the Rothschilds having tea plantations out the ass.

more jewish bullshit gotta hate the JIDF and their shit tier anti-Christianity...notice the memeflag

(((Christianity))) has been on the way out for a while now in the West. We should be thankful that we still have an abundance of knowledge from antiquity to read, but I think we're on the verge of creating something new that will only be truly understood in a couple of hundred years.

meme flag West Roman empire wasn't drained of resources...it had tons the pagan cucks were busy going to war every two seconds burning shit

>Here I'll be more specific for you meme flag kike.

You're still lying. Why do you not post the whole quotes? How hard would that be?
The reason you're not doing so, is because then it would be clear for all that the talk about the synagogue of satan means the opposite of what you are trying to claim it does.
>The bible specifically say that infiltrator goyim are satan. It does not say that jew are satan, not even close.
>The bible specifically say that infiltrator goyim are satan. It does not say that jew are satan, not even close.
Here, the actual words from your jewish textbook, see for yourself:

Rev 2:8
>I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
Rev 3:9
>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

The bible says that fake jews are satan, it does not say that jews are satan. Why would it? It spends half the bloody book praising them 24/7. The cognitive dissonance to think such a thing is simply astounding, have you not even read your holy scribbles? Is all you've read some deceitful half-quotes out of context like the ones you pasted and
YOU'RE A PATHETIC LIAR

Attached: ''jews didn't write the bible''.png (961x1912, 182K)

LARPing with made up gods or exulting in the revealed truth given by the Creator for love of His creation you would choose to go on living a pretend fantasy?

So....

No cars
No planes
No tvs
No phones
No ferries
No boats
No flavor in music
No diverse cultures to experience their beliefs
No movies
No sports
No science and everything to brings to learning
No internet
No websites to understand what's going on around the world
No Jow Forums!!!

You're kind of an idiot aren't you

Your nation is largely atheistic.
Like, massively disproportionate.
You abandoned God.

>(((Christianity))) has been on the way out for a while now in the West.
Yea it's been swell.

Attached: jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (1200x675, 312K)

were was i talking about west roman empire? It colapsed because of the same barbarians im critisizing

western europeans are just incapable of civilization they do not steal

>YOU'RE A PATHETIC LIAR
I didn't read anything you wrote.
We know you're a Jew.

Attached: 1557620666782.jpg (720x1106, 86K)

They would subvert paganistic teachings as well if we had them
They pozzed up greek tradition in school eveneven now when its not very important
The whole religion thing is not very important anyway since most people haven't read a word of the bible
Europeans will act like europeans no matter the religion and just adjust the religion to their behavior

>if you don't worship a fictional semite as the avatar of a semitic tribal deity and follow semitic religious traditions, you are spiritual semite

Christcucks need to be exterminated for the good of all folk. Their delusion is responsible for every problem we face today.

>christianity made these things
yikes why do Christians have to seem so fucking brainwashed all the time? Not a good look!

Attached: 1528505504641.jpg (624x764, 109K)

NAMO AGAIN

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (360x360, 21K)

You're a pleb, Paganism is pleb tier shit for morons. Nothing matters and it's all just empty and devoid of meaning and it's all just meaningless structure, which really just means Power matters (if anything).

It's all vanity, that's all existence is. There's no "depth". The Void/Eternal Death will most likely consume all things in the end.

>JIDF and their shit tier anti-Christianity

Christianity is Jewish. You can't change my mind.

Attached: bookofgenesis.jpg (472x314, 65K)

>Christcucks need to be exterminated for the good of all folk
Why not Jews?

>Christianity is Jewish
No it's Christianity. You're just dumb.

Burn down the monastery. Priesthood of all believers.

T r i ps in my ID. I am a master of reality and all i see before me doublegates itself to my iron will.

Attached: paganfags.png (774x578, 36K)

Yes moron, I already know Christian did not invent all these things specifically. But OP wants a Buddhist life only ....so /facepalm.

Christian may have no invented them but their culture helped digress into these innovations.

Again, you're kind of an idiot aren't you?

>yikes why do Christians have to seem so fucking brainwashed all the time?
Who do you think they were brainwashed by?
I want you to say it.

Attached: 1550223257327.png (512x512, 49K)

>may have no invented them

may have not invented them directly**

These facts.

Attached: indraqueen.jpg (800x821, 143K)

>You abandoned God.
Thank the Gods for that

Attached: 1523452415256.jpg (1570x1064, 416K)

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-On-Multiculturalism-In-Europe-Read.jpg (500x443, 60K)

*opens book*
*it's literally the Torah*
*Jesus, descended from David*

COPE
O
P
E

Jews are weak cowards whose power rests solely in controlling Christcucks. Eliminate their slaves and their hegemony crumbles. At that point, they will return to being an insignificant barbarian tribe. Or rather, they will promptly be exterminated by the other golem they created, Muslims.

Give it a rest sven this whole discussion is pointless
In a healthy society people love and value their ancestral traditions
Me grandpa used to take me to pagan fairs when i was young and he is a hardcore christian
Everyone here accepts the wisdom of the old faiths even the christians
Dunno what its like in sweden though

*opens book*
*it's literally the Torah*
*the tribes of Abraham*
*Jesus, descended from David*
*goes to church, listens to jewish folk stories for 2 hours*

COPE
O
P
E

>Jews are weak cowards whose power rests solely in controlling Christcucks
Too bad as a Christian I posted all the anti-Jew stuff in the thread.
Your turn. Go.

Are you enjoying that virtue signalling?

>Christian may have no invented them but their culture helped digress into these innovations.
Yeah that is why they only started happening after the renaissance, you know the rediscovery of pre-Christian times...

You do realize is really weird to be saying Christianity is the cause of these things when it happened 1500 years after the conversion, right?
Christianity.

Attached: 1556549301984.jpg (504x698, 73K)

I'm a Christian, and I talk way more shit about Jews than a pagan does on their best day.
They just diss me. That helps Jews.

Attached: judaism-talmud-zionists-zionism-nwo-new-world-order-conspiracy-illuminati-babylonian-quote-quotes.jp (1472x1472, 317K)

>Romans had steam machines and automatic doors and vending machines.
>christkikes came and destroyed ancient knowledge because deemed heretic
>"kike worshippers no bad, it's just a meme that we would already be on Mars, goy"

Attached: 1555944081819.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

>Christianity.
SO YOU THINK CHRISTIANITY BRAINWASHED CHRISTIANS.
And who controls the Christians?

Lmao who's gonna exterminate us you pathetic neckbeard? LARPagans are either effeminate sόybόys or unrinonic faggots.

Attached: papaxiotakis.jpg (650x400, 54K)

Paganism is only le deep to Whites because Whites are self-absorbed unaware narcissistic morons like you know, children.

>be kid
>want to study and see the world
>have to do it through the church
>fuckmylife.jpg
>spend all my time pretending to pray and coping boring ass bibles
>constantly worried about vikings killing us because we for some reason hoard wealth
>finally get old enough to record something myself
>decide to record the stories Norse gods
>mfw

Attached: images (9).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Looking rather Semitic, Stavros. Could pass for a Syrian.

Talking shit about Jews is meaningless, you are a vector for Jewish influence because you base your life on a Jewish text. Even if you went out and killed every kike, you would still be doing their work because you have been brainwashed to spread their ideology.

>Norse Paganism
>philosopher kings
>philosophy at all
>b-b-but Rome and Greece were pagan!
I really like how when it's convenient for neopagans, all paganism is the same, but when it isn't then they are separate. intellectual dishonesty at its finest

Attached: 1540210262187.jpg (938x844, 175K)

>Everyone here accepts the wisdom of the old faiths even the christians
Yeah because Christianity has lost it's grip.

But that doesn't mean you should forgive. They tore down your temples, destroyed your idols, shut down the academies, made philosophy illegal, oppressed the philosophers and chased them out of Europe, and they burned the books.

Don't be grateful to the Christians because they didn't manage to destroy everything. Because they sure as hell tried their best.

Attached: idol_smash.jpg (267x479, 87K)

When you go to church, how do you delude yourself into thinking that the Jewish Biblical stories aren't yours? How do you associate yourself with Semitic culture while still pretending to be an anti-Semite on Jow Forums to fit in with other anons?

>Talking shit about Jews is meaningless
No really the low Jew IQ is showing.

Attached: 1519854651248.jpg (262x263, 13K)

>Who say they are Jews, and are not
Are you a retard?

>And who controls the Christians?
YHWH

Attached: 1505920614464.jpg (850x400, 78K)

I don't go to church. I just read my Bible, accepted Christ as my savior, pray, and I know what Jews are. I read the Bible. It says what you are.
Pretenders. Liars. Children of Satan.

Intellectual honesty = The Void, so you want to get good at lying seeing as biological life and i would even say existence itself no matter what (even if we were immortal) is nothing more than a meaningless competition at the fundamental root level.

Syrians are not a race, Jorge?

Paganism would be more based.

>oh thor, if you let me out of this jail so I can rape the pretty lady, I'll sacrifice a goat for you

>Yeah that is why they only started happening after the renaissance, you know the rediscovery of pre-Christian times...
>You do realize is really weird to be saying Christianity is the cause of these things when it happened 1500 years after the conversion, right?

Again, you're getting wayyyy too specific. OP is having topic of "Christian progression" vs "Naturism/Buddhist progression".

No retard. I am not going to argue every single fucking specific thing of who directly contributed to what and who account for this and that. My comment is just a >generalization< of two different cultures and their ability to produce things.

So no shit, you're right if you want to argue pointlessly about it. So yes, you're absolutely right, I'm wrong. Anyway......

Buddhism generally almost never produces anything of value for macro economics of a given population except a mental state (not an insult great teachings)....... Which is why calling OP and idiot since he probably takes advantage of these things all the time.

OP pretty much advocating a soft-core version of Saudi Arabia where country just focuses on appeasing and pleasing Gods...

That's retarded, if you actually want that kind of life.

THE OP WILL NOT NAME THE JEW.
HE REFUSES OUTRIGHT TO DO SO AS WELL AS SEVERAL OTHERS IN THE THREAD.
Remember, pagan larping is Jews. Always.
And Jesus loves you.

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Real Pagang shit, Swede. Gods bless you, frend

Attached: pagang.png (313x242, 41K)

Can you name a single peice of literature monks destroyed?

I happen to look like a Syrian, and they all more or less have a particular look to them (admittedly, similar to other MENA). Perhaps you're fucking stupid, that's a different issue.

Where I live, Christians have all the babies, all the land, and all the guns.

Are you being ironic?

Don't talk to me, subhuman.

You're such a pathetic fraud. Christian monks were literally the only people preserving it when Europe descended into chaos after the collapse of the Roman empire. Fuck off.

fucking kek literally pic related
my sides

Attached: inrealitypagancucks.jpg (750x732, 95K)

>christcucks took this from us
>Christcucks took... From us
>cucks took from us
If you're getting cucked by cucks, what does that make you? Go collection more welfare you genetic dead-end

Christkikes literally systemically killed and torture Pagans because they dared reject degeneracy and worship nature instead of a fictional rabbi that didn't wash.
Christianity today is the world religion is thanks to mass brainwashing with media and schools.
At leats we would have spirituality
That's not true, kike.

You'll ignore all my point (pic included, which is the death of christianity) and strawman like the ignorant idiots you are. Because ignorance is the greatest virtue of christianity.
Cope, kike worshipper. Selling your soul to jewsus won't save you.

>citing verses of a contradictory book written by jews as proof

Attached: 1557755680230.png (764x647, 209K)

I literally even named their God.
based and kiwipilled
>heh our greatest saints in church history all advocated for the destruction of the classical world such as Shenoute, St Basil, Cyril, Benedict of Nursia, Chryostom, Augustine etc etc and then it happened but can you please go along with my pilpulling please
kill yourself.

Attached: Saint Apollonia.png (550x808, 712K)

>memes and strawmans
The power of christ

Attached: 1555675042587.png (512x588, 233K)

The Christian prides itself on subversion, it thinks it to be a source of strength.

Attached: 1505918912585.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

>1 Samuel 17:42:
“And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth and ruddy and of a fair countenance.”

>1 Samuel 16:12:
“So he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, with beautiful eyes and a handsome appearance. And God said, “Arise, anoint him; for this is he.””

>Lamentations 4:7:
“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk they were more ruddy in body than rubies.”

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: adamickrist.jpg.png (382x479, 339K)

> LARPING SEETHING PAGANKEK
YIKES

Attached: christchan.jpg (683x1024, 56K)