Will we ever know his motive?

Will we ever know his motive?

Attached: 9FCEBB16-8709-4BAA-90C9-17BC8061C7E3.jpg (220x364, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148019103/#148031295
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To ban guns for the jew world order.

hahahahaha

>motive

hahahahahahahaha

I don't even know where to start with you. Who exactly do you think this man is?

Antifa loser who failed to start the electric boogaloo

Sushi

Some people just really hate country music

ask this entity

Attached: wtf.png (618x467, 391K)

the hand with the shot glass was photoshopped in
almost no good pictures of paddock's eyes
perhaps, also ISIS
what do you think of this vixen from planet V?

>misread headline as MANAGER OF CHAOS

she looks like she's perfect for that role.

I think it's pretty clear

Attached: 1556974045464.jpg (121x125, 3K)

I'm not big on numerology but that Oct 1st 2017 festival was loaded with symbolism.
Did you see this music video that came out 3 days before, the song came out 33 days before, band played the venue 3 months after the oct 1st vegas attack.
it ends with a machine gun or anti-air gun on the vegas strip
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

>she
not in this jew world

Attached: Lw3eWR3.jpg (480x415, 63K)

The friends he made along the way

He was an arms dealer working for the federal government. He was making a large deal of assault rifles and ammunition to assassins interested in slaying the crown prince of Saudi Arabia who was vacationing in Las Vegas and staying in the same hotel.

That (insert male name) apple

He must have converted to Islam, that’s the only way we still couldn’t know the motive this long after the attack

I think it is Stephen Paddock after a neck tuck.. the eyes are almost the same, if you consider that there are no good pics of Stephen Paddock's eye. I think that is Paddock. All the pics we are seeing are years + old.
but I looked it up it is some adviser from a globalist think tank that I guess existed before Paddock went off the radar (assuming Paddock is a real person and not just a legend)

He probably simply didn't care anymore

it's just something people do sometimes

why was the email address pwrpuff78 at yahoo associated with him?
and why does the only photo of stephen and eric show them watching power puff girls?

>leftwing terror attack
>Las Vegas police chief is Democrat
>governor is Democrat
>mayor is Democrat
>destroy his manifesto called something like 'My selfless strike against Fascism'
>"T-t-there was no motive guys. Don't ask questions!"

I had not heard of the manifesto but a lefty would be a 40 year old obsessed with the power puff girls (in the 90s/00s)... that sounds about right.
why was his email address pwrpuff78? and it was in the only pic of him and his brother..

Q said he's a spook and it was all a cover up to kill President Trump who was in Vegas doing covert stuff that night.

Attached: Q,_2372.jpg (565x507, 83K)

sometimes people want to do just as much harm as they can. Just to see people suffer. They see it as a fun way to die

vegas police are such fags. shitting their pants on the wrong floor and doing nothing. i'd think they were british or german by that behavior.

finally found it

Attached: lasvegasshooting.jpg (1151x2551, 3.01M)

there was pen and paper in photos from the scene but some claim it was just ranges jotted down for shooting, whatever they were it was never released

they couldnt do anything. Its practically impossible to shoot down a guy from that far with a hand gun and they could have harmed someone innocent they did nothing wrong

He was an arms dealer for the federal government and they were attempting to entrap terrorists in a deal to buy legal firearms via illegal methods. The buyers either got spooked or planned the betrayal ahead of time, killed Paddock, and then carried out the shooting with his weapons. They fled to a nearby building where they escaped via helicopter.

Did they get Trump then?

wwweeeeewwwww

by the sounds of it, already doing a great job as Manager of Chaos.

I don't know I follow the Qlarp for lulz

Attached: 1535164186171.gif (1000x948, 505K)

huh?
wha?
Q user tripcode started less than 30 days after the vegas attack

Isis did claim the attack

Who is a guy with shitty aim.
If that guy had had better aim, the tragedy would have been ten times worse.
But he needed a bump stock and lots of amo to hit any one.
If you fire 700 rounds and only hit 40 people, then your aim is shit!
VT was 1 shot 1 kill.
The only one the vegas shooter aimed at and hit was his dam self.

yeah he didn't predict it but he sure talked about it. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148019103/#148031295

JohnAnon on 9/11/17 predicted it, or something vaguely similar, on Jow Forums....

Attached: 1543954987809.gif (800x800, 247K)

>assassins in hotels with 22 rifles to kill one guy
>not just one guy bored with life doing a massacre for the lulz
you faggots really are schizo

They were potheads

Saudi king wouls have a big security detail retard

that actually fits more than cocaine, but pwrpuff could be slang for cocaine. powder puff, power puff, etc.
what do you think happened?

found a fly in his soup

He has an armed entourage of bodyguards wherever he goes. 22 guns maybe to make the arms deal seem more legitimate. Why are there lengthy pauses in between rounds of fire by the gunman? If the guns were pre-loaded then they would just drop one and pick up the next loaded one. Why did the security guard who approached his room disappear off the face of the Earth one month after the shooting? The arms deal theory has a few holes but this whole thing is fishy as fuck. No doubt in my mind Paddock is a scapegoat in some form or another.

Attached: lasvegasshooting2.png (840x7536, 2.69M)

Are you 14 years old? Life aint a movie, there would never be a 40 man shootout with rifles in a las vegas hotel.

Did the intelligent people all go to a different board or something? Jow Forums is just filled with schizos and normies now

what happened in Vegas?

Some fucked up guy got some kicks by shooting a bunch of people. He was scouting out a hotel over looking a different concert but ultimately chose the vegas concert. It was memory holed by the media because they don't care about the affected demographic, aka rural and suburban retards.

Possible botched arms deal or an ISIS terrorist attack.

Too many shots

FPBP

Attached: 1501366528445.gif (600x2644, 739K)

That's an interesting theory, but if it was supposed to be a big organized attack how did it end up with presumably one person first shooting at some fuel tanks, then shooting into the crowd when the fuel tanks failed to ignite?
I mean, it kind-of makes sense, but what happened to the jihadis? There's never overlapping gunfire.
IMO it seems like what actually happened was the bugout plan, and there never was more than one person in that hotel room. The whole series of events got started by a security guard knocking on his door. (if that's to be believed)

... holy shit.