HER BODY HER CHOICE

What's so hard for you to understand?

Attached: woman-pregnant-drinking-smoking.jpg (485x323, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/05/10/bartenders-must-serve-pregnant-women-alcohol-bars-new-york-city/84182372/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it’s not her body

CLOSE YOUR LEGS
What's so hard to understand?

It’s actually my body.

I look like this and I'm not pregnant. Also a man

Firstly, parenthood begins at conception.

You made a son into a father, and then you took that away again. A women gets an abortion as a power trip, we all know that the emotions are strong to care for the baby. So that power trip must be a very strong emotion too.

Women are probably just evil. Who really fucking knows I mean face paint (make-up) and being sociopaths wasn't good enough now they have to start torturing men in other ways? Do you want your sons and fathers to be emotionless and hostile? Because that's what direction you are facing. Stupid, stupid.

Why are women so willing to be mother of a dead child? It's a pretty bad stigma it doesn't make you look like a good person at all!

Attached: 1558045407655s.jpg (250x169, 6K)

Attached: 343456363.png (658x334, 78K)

if she can do whatever with her body with no regards to the baby then rape should be legal.

my body my choice, I'll put my sick where I want to.

she puts knifes thru a baby, I put cock thru one of her eye sockets and skull fuck her.

If we remove her heart, or her lungs, is she magically going to start breathing and pumping blood through her veins with HER 2nd heart and lungs? No? Then stfu.

This
Abortion past six weeks is literally giving people the choice to kill a child

Abortion past conception is literally giving people the choice to kill a child.

But killing kids is a good thing user.

A choice which I would be completely comfortable with if both genders could make the decision. Hell, even up to the age of 5 it should be okay to kill your child. What if you dropped it? What if you found out someone was abusing it? All these cases it's better to cut losses.

I never said I disagreed with any of that, but all abortion is still killing a child.

Abortion is unethical in every way shape or form you cannot excuse it as being anything other than straight up baby killing.. Every time I find a pro abortinist who has no qualms about killing the fetus just because its an unwanted pregnancy and nothing else (sex was consensual, no health risk, no incest,etc ) i just know they are a piece of shit sheep normie.. The only exceptions for actually killing the fetus are for those I mentioned, if you are actually raped, if the mother will die, if the fetus will come out retarded. Anything else is just women excusing baby killing because they dont want to be accountable for their fucking. In which case I support the steralization and raping of that woman. Plus I dont think abortions are paid out of pocket, tax payers pay for them. Abortion is another one of those things like gender fluidity where liberals want to warp reality in this sick twisted way to excuse their mental health problems

100% of course.

Shit my eyes hurt from the glow of the shekels

Attached: 1557416338856.png (163x213, 75K)

If I sucker punch a pregnant woman's stomach is it assault or murder if the fetus dies?

Thank you for posting exactly how I view it.

funny, the whoring unfeeling slut still has all HER arms and legs and face....

Attached: 1439259967839.jpg (800x532, 77K)

>HER BODY HER CHOICE
>But you need to man up and provide for the baby, it's a natural consequence of sex, did you not have sex ed? Also, abstaining is the only safe way to not become a father
>BUT SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CUT OUT THAT FETUS FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER

Anyone else wonder what kike OP is trying to slide?

Rape:
In the US, Plan B is provided free and automatically whenever a rape victim seeks medical help. The law was enacted years ago. Its part of every medical 'rape' kit and every hospital ER has them, no questions asked. but you have to go get treatment after the rape.
But they don't mean RAPE. they mean regret sex. That's why they dont report it, its why they dont go to the ER to get treated for RAPE, its why they don't want to get Plan B, and its why they -have- to get an abortion after being 'raped".

If the mother will die:
The fastest cure for all late term sudden onset medical crises that threaten the life of the mother (eclampsia) is emergency C-section. Trouble is, that makes a live baby, and they can't have that, can they

retardation, birth defects:
Amniocentesis can be done at 15th week. Get your shit together and get it done, don't wait until the fetus can feel pain you fucking cunt

My wife wants me to quit smoking. I wanted to quit too so I quit.

As someone who is expecting a child in a couple of months, pics like these are repulsive to me. And I’ve never minded gore, hell I’ve been on this site for over 10 yrs now.

NYC law says that bar tenders cannot refuse to serve pregnant women.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/05/10/bartenders-must-serve-pregnant-women-alcohol-bars-new-york-city/84182372/

I want Deseret Utah to outright ban all abortions.

Death penalty for abortionists and pin artists (only hanging and firing squad); felony convictions for any support staff for abortionists and pro-abortion lobbyists, fundraisers, and activists.

All Holiness to The Lord!

Attached: 3284.png (560x371, 266K)